Carmen's Slut Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Carmen figures out how to do her mom.
3.1k words
4.42
124.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello slut fans, it's Carmen again.

My 2 kids came home from camping with their grandparents and both left again for summer camps. God, what a drag. One quick suck and fuck with my son and he was out the door for 2 weeks. So I've been moping around, horny as hell, jamming everything I could find in my greasy cunt.

I work for my father at an insurance company. He was gone yesterday on business and mom happened to be at the office just cleaning and doing odd jobs. She's known that I am a slut for many years. Mom and dad have finally come to accept this but they both still lecture me about it. Mom is in her mid fifties, short like me, with dirty-blonde hair. You can tell by the roots that she is starting to grey but she dies it regularly. Her tit's aren't as big as mine. Maybe one day they were, but now they pretty much just hang limp.

I was sitting at my desk working when I just had to get off. I usually wear a skirt to work just so I can fist myself whenever the need arises. I reached between my legs and went at it. I was almost there when mom walked into my office and saw me. She let out a yelp and walked back out of the room. From around the door she said to me, "Carmen, must you be so crude?"

"Mom, I'm just so horny and sometimes I have to get off or I feel like I'll explode. Please come talk to me. I want you to understand."

"Are your clothes back on?" she said.

"Yes mother...its safe."

Mom came back in as I was licking my pussy juices from my fingers. "Why would you do that in front of me?" she asked.

"I didn't think you would come in here before I was finished."

"I mean even now. Licking your fingers like that. You are depraved."

"Mom, I like sex. You know that. I like the taste of my juices. I like the smell of my juices. And as long as I don't do anything in front of dad's customers then I don't see anything wrong with it. Right now I am really horny and I needed to get off. Why do you have to make a big deal about it? I mean, don't you ever have the urge?"

"That's none of your business Carmen!" mom said.

"Mom, sit here. Please keep your mouth shut for a few minutes and just listen to me."

Mom sat in an overstuffed chair in the office lobby and I went to put the "Closed" sign in the front window. I locked the door and pulled another chair directly in front of mom. I've often wondered about whether over sexuality runs in families. I know both of my kids are very sexual like me. Neither is as slutty as I am, but I know my 19 year old son gets his fair share of pussy and my 20 year old daughter does too. She is a lesbian. Both my kids like eating pussy as much as I do. I just had to find out if mom had any similar sexual desires.

"Mom, I am a slut. I admit that. I always have been. You know how young I was when I first got pregnant. I like men and women. I like all kinds of sex."

Mom stood up and started to walk away. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to this," she said.

"YES you are," I replied. I took her squarely by the shoulders and sat her back down. She looked kind of frightened. I've never been very physical except when it comes to sex.

"Just listen to me mother. I am a slut. Just accept that. I'm still responsible with my work. I'm still responsible with the kids (except for fucking them). I keep a nice house and I work hard at the office. I'm a good person. I just need lots of sex. Sometimes when I come in to work in the mornings I intentionally skip washing my hair so I can smell Rene's pussy juices all day."

Mom started to rise again but I stood up first and she sat back down. "Carmen, please! I don't want to hear any more."

"Well you're going to," I said. "Mom, sometimes I go out and fuck man after man, woman after woman. I let the men fuck my throat, my pussy and my ass. I love it when I get a man and woman together so she can smear her pussy juice all over my face while the man butt-fucks me as hard as he can. When I don't have sex I use dildo's and vibrator's to get off. Sometimes I use my fingers, sometimes I put my whole hand in myself. Right now I'm getting horny just talking about it. You're going to sit right there and watch."

"NO I'M NOT," mom screamed and started to rise again. I stood up quick again and held her against the chair. "Mother, I will tape you to that chair if I have to. Is that what you want?"

She shook her head no.

I let her loose, sat back down and lifted my skirt for her to look right up my dripping pussy. I put my heels on the edge of the chair and started rubbing my slit. Mom turned her head to the side and shut her eyes.

"That's OK if you don't want to look right now. You can still hear me. You will soon be able to smell me. I'm rubbing my pussy mother. I like rubbing my clit really hard when I want to orgasm but right now I want to feel something inside my cunt. I'm slipping all of my fingers inside. Oh God! My whole hand just slips in I'm so wet."

Mom's head turned my direction. With big eyes she watched me fist myself for a second then turned her head away again.

"Did you see? I'm fucking myself with my hand mother. It feels so good. My pussy is leaking juice all over my skirt and the chair. Can you smell it mother? Here, get a good whiff."

I reached over and placed my sticky hand right on her mouth. Mom shot straight up. She was pretty quick but I was quicker. I forced her back into the chair and sat on her legs, holding her arms until she quit squirming.

"Last chance mother. If you move again I will tape you."

Mom started to struggle again. That was it. I took her by the hand, drug her into the area we use for packaging UPS things and pulled off a long piece of tape. It wasn't hard to bind her wrists. I forced her into another chair and put a small piece of tape over her mouth. I think she knew it was useless to fight anymore. She just sat there with mad eyes staring at me. I dropped my skirt and took off my top. Not satisfied, I lifted her skirt. Mom started to kick so I easily taped her legs to the chair. Now she was immobile.

"It's time to play," I said.

I went into the next room and brought my chair back and placed it in front of mom again. This time I bent over the chair and shoved my ass right in her face. I resumed fisting myself as I shook my ass in her face. Bent over like I was I could see the scared look on her face. I could also see her panties. OH MY GOD!!! She was sopping wet.

I stood and turned around. "Mother, you are dripping wet. You like this don't you?"

It didn't work trying to pull her panties off so I just cut them off with some scissors. I put mom's panties up to my nose and breathed in her scent. Mmmmmm. I love pussy. Then I placed her panties over her nose and made her smell herself. Mom closed her eyes and didn't move anymore. I sat back down and stuffed her panties into my own pussy. When I pulled them from my cunt they were dripping. I wiped my pussy juice all over mom's face with her own panties.

"Can you smell us both now? Nice isn't it?"

Mom still didn't move but the mean look was gone from her face. Her eyes were still closed. I bent over and touched my lips to hers. She opened her eyes to look directly into mine.

"I want to take the tape off your mouth. Please don't shout mother."

I ripped the tape off her face. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to get off. I want you to know me for who I am. And I want to have sex with my lovely mother. I can tell that you are no stranger to the taste and smell of pussy. Have you had sex with other women?"

"No. Never. But I used to really enjoy licking your dad's thing after he made love to me."

"Dad's thing? You mean his cock? Have you ever thought about having sex with other women?"

"No dear." Then after a pause, "Only you."

Mom dropped here head and closed her eyes again. I was taken aback. Mom had just admitted to wanting to have sex with me.

"All those night when you were young and you came home late, smelling like women, and men. I just started thinking how nice it would be to be like you. To not worry about what other people thought and to have sex with anyone you wanted. I would sit in the bathtub and masturbate thinking about all that sex. My imagination always included pictures of you and eventually I started dreaming about having sex with you. Carmen, I want to love you. One time. It will never happen again but I want you now."

What could I say. I'm going to get laid and besides, I'll bet I can still fuck her again sometime. I cut the tape off her wrists and legs. I took mom by the hand and led her to dad's office. He has a big leather couch that would be perfect for a romp.

Mom let me remove her dress. Her tit's were a little droopy but her ass was as round and tight as my own. She had a very hairy pussy.

Mom just did whatever I wanted. I bent her over the sofa and buried my face in her ass. I was sucking her puffy pussy lips into my mouth then tonguing her wet slit. As I pushed 2 fingers into her cunt I sucked on her clit and in no time mom shivered and had an orgasm. I removed my fingers from her pussy and pressed my thumb at her ass. Mom shot up again.

"What?" I said. "Hasn't dad ever fingered or fucked your ass?"

"No one has ever done anything to my bum. It's dirty."

"Oh mother. I love having my butt fucked. Let me show you how good it can feel."

I bent mom back over and started licking at her brown hole. Not dirty. Yummy. After a few minutes mom really started getting into it. I was pushing my tongue into her ass as deep as I could, and she was pushing her ass against my face. I licked my thumb and placed it against her back hole again. Mom tensed.

"Just relax mother. I won't hurt you."

Mom eased up a little and my thumb slid in to the first knuckle. I slid it in and out a few times then took it out and lathered it up with spit again. Then I slid it back in all of the way. Mom immediately tensed up again. Once more I gave her a second to relax and then I started fucking my finger in and out of her ass.

"Carmen, that hurts a little. Please stop now!"

"Whatever you want mom. But I want you to fuck MY ass really hard. Hold on."

I went back to my desk and brought out the biggest dildo I had in my purse. I laid down on the sofa and spread my legs wide. I stretched my pussy lips as wide as possible and said, "Suck my cunt mom. Taste my nasty pussy really deep like I did you."

Mom got between my legs and tentatively licked at my open cunt. I took her hair and mashed her face into me. Mom didn't resist.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me with your tongue. Suck my clit. Mom...yeah...just like that. Oh fuck yeah!!! Suck my nasty slut whore cunt."

She was actually doing a good job. I came quit easily as I forced her face around my wet pussy. When I let her up her face was covered with my juice. I kissed her lips and licked my juices off her rosy cheeks.

"Now fuck me with this."

Mom took the dildo and placed it against my pussy lips. She was slowly working it into my cunt when I took her hand and jammed it in all the way. With my hand over hers, I fucked myself really hard for maybe a minute.

"Now you keep going just like that," I said.

Mom fucked me pretty good for a while. I was really starting to get into it but my butt was feeling left out so I stopped and got on my hands and knees with my ass in moms face. I was so wet there was no need to lather my butt so I asked mom to stick it in my ass. Once again she started slow and I had to reach back and shove the dildo up my ass. It felt wonderful to be so full back there.

"Fuck my ass as hard as you did my cunt," I told mom.

And she did. When I looked over my shoulder at her she was intently jamming the hard dildo in and out of me. She never took her eyes off the task at hand. I wanted to really see how far she would go so I reached back and took the dildo in my own hands. I pulled it from my ass and stuck it down my throat. I sucked off all my ass juices then shoved it back in my ass. I fucked it really hard a few times then removed it again and held it in front of mom's face. She got the message and opened her mouth for me to stick it down her throat. She almost gagged so I pulled it back out and shoved it up my ass again. I just pushed it all the way in then I stood up and turned around. I plopped back down on the couch and the seat jammed the dildo all the way up my butt. I lifted my legs up high. Maybe an inch of the dildo was sticking out of me. Mom tried to get a hold of it but it was so slick with my juices that she couldn't pull it out.

"Mom...it's OK. Leave it. I want you to fill me the rest of the way up. Work your hand up my cunt."

Mom pushed two fingers into me.

"CHRIST! FUCK ME!!!"

I took her arm and started jabbing it at my cunt. Mom got the hint. She curled her fingers in and pushed her whole hand in me. AAAAAhhhhh. This is what I live for. Mom started punching her fist in me. Over and over she abused my pussy walls like a punching bag. Soon I was screaming with orgasm. When I calmed down I took mom's arm, pulled her fist from me and licked a couple of her fingers. Then I put her hand up to her face and watched as she licked my cunt juice from her other fingers. She's learning.

With all of my thrashing around the dildo had worked so far into my ass that it wasn't even showing anymore. I lifted my legs to my chest and stuck two fingers from each hand into my ass to stretch it open. It only took a little push and I felt end of the dildo slipping past my fingers. I took hold of it and pulled it the rest of the way out. Mom just stared at my gaping asshole.

"Doesn't that hurt like hell?" she said.

"It feels wonderful," I said. "I like feeling my pussy and ass stretched to the limit. One time Rene even fisted my ass. Sometimes I let two guys fuck my ass at once."

"You're not going to put that in my bum," mom said.

"No mother. Not if you don't want it. But I am going to use a finger on your ass while I eat you some more."

I got up and let mom lay back on the couch. I straddled her face and planted my cunt on her mouth. Then I leaned over between her legs and started lapping at her pussy. By now she was absolutely dripping. Her own juices had covered her sphincter and inner thighs so my thumb easily sank back into her butt. I started munching on her cunt and fucking her ass with my finger. I was grinding my cunt on her face as she moaned into me. In very short order mom was cumming in torrents. She started bucking up at my face. When I locked my lips around her hairy clit and sucked it into my mouth she screamed into my pussy and came really hard. Without even realizing it she was fucking at my face with her cunt and bouncing on my thumb in her ass. I lifted my ass off her face and she surprised me by lifting her head and lapped at my sticky ass hole. I eased my ass back down a little and let her rim me some more before I lifted completely off her. Mom was beautiful. My pussy juices and her saliva had leaked down both sides of her face and her hair was matted around her ears. What a yummy sticky mess. I laid on top of her and kissed her deeply. The entire room smelled like one big pussy. As I was kissing her I put my hand back between her legs, worked 3 fingers into mom a few more times and pulled them back up for us both to lick clean.

"Now mother. All we need to do is shave this fucking cunt of yours and you'll be ready for the dykes downtown."

"I'll trim it up a little down there, for you, but this is only between you and me Carmen. It will not happen with anyone else, any time."

"Oh yes it will mother. When I tell Rene, she's going to eat you alive."