Carnal Campus Ch. 01

Story Info
College professor explores the seedier side of life.
2.6k words
3.34
46.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Joe Murphy tossed and turned on the bumpy hotel bed as sleep eluded him. He groaned as he glanced across the room at the other bed where his wife, Carol, slept peacefully. She always had a knack for falling into a deep sleep wherever they stayed the instant her head hit the pillow. The rumpled mattress and lumpy pillow only augmented his restlessness. The real reason he was sleepless was a nagging bout of sexual frustration.

He and Carol had been married for seven years. While they still made love regularly, it had become rather routine and flavorless. This trip had been an attempt to rekindle the flame in their marriage. They decided to take a break from the gray winter of Cincinnati by spending a long weekend in the Pennsylvania wilderness. They wanted to put some spice back into their sex-life. They found the perfect love nest to enhance their passion tucked away in the misty Poccono Mountains. The lodge had long ago taken on the reputation of a lover's resort. They made the trip with a great deal of anticipation, only to have it deflated two hours after their arrival at the elegant honey-moon-like suite.

Carol's mother had called with bad news (the old woman was a blood hound, but how she tracked the room number down this time left Joe bewildered). Carol swooned at the news from the phone. Joe immediately felt guilty. It seemed that her father was stricken with yet another minor stroke. They would have to cut short their romantic getaway by several days and head toward Philadelphia so that Carol could stay and help her mother through the terrible ordeal. Joe decided to stay only one day and head back home to Cincinnati to get an early start on his work for the summer courses he would teach at the new community college. Carol would probably stay for the next three weeks and fly home when her father was "recovered."

Joe stared up at the ceiling of the hotel room and grunted at this latest turn of events. The room they had booked at the lodge was called "The Palace Suite," because of the fabulous amenities. It had it's own private indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, fireplace, reclining love seat, and king size waterbed. Now he was failing to get any sleep, much less sex, in a standard double room in an ordinary commuter hotel.

Earlier that evening, Joe had tried to exercise in an effort to defuse his tension. Unfortunately, his concentration during the work-out was disrupted by the various women running about in the exercise area in scanty clothing. The young firm flesh was barely contained by the string bikinis in the pool area. His eyes would always drift to the anatomies of the young nubile women whose large breasts swelled and long muscular legs flexed when they used the weight machines.

His ambivalent sexual excitement increased when he tried to escape to the sauna. He stripped to his shorts and sat down in the dry heat only to find that it was already occupied by a lovely blonde, clad only in a bath towel. She gave him a sly smile and would glance suggestively in his direction every time she adjusted her towel, thus revealing greater expanses of her golden skin. Murphy felt himself getting very excited as she slid closer to him and brushed his thigh with her hand.

"How hot do you think it is in here?" She asked teasingly, sliding even closer. Her hand rested on his thigh suggestively. He moved away, but she moved closer.

"I love the smell of a sauna--it reminds of good, sweaty, sex," the blond's husky voice drifted toward Joe, making his crotch twitch.

The woman smiled at Joe as she parted her thighs and started to finger herself. She lifted her knees and turned to face Joe on the bench, showing him how wet and pink her pussy was. Joe's eyes bore up her silky love-channel, imagining what it would be like to be caught in the velvety grips of her cunt. She giggled and pointed to the bulge in his shorts and the growing wet spot where his cock pressed against the fabric.

Embarrassed, Joe left the sauna and headed to the hot tub. It was empty. Maybe he could finally get some relaxation. He eased down into the gurgling hot water and closed his eyes, thankful for the much needed peace. After a few moments, he drifted off into a blissful sleep. His mind rolled through some rather suggestive fantasies around what he would have done with that blond in the sauna--if only he wasn't married.

He awoke abruptly when he felt a gentle tug between his legs beneath the hot water. He was disoriented at first. He opened his eyes and looked through the thick steam rising off the churning water. The blonde woman from the sauna had followed him into the tub. Joe shook his head and pinched himself to make sure it wasn't just another "wet-dream." His eyes cleared and he saw that the woman was indeed in the tub with him, but she was sitting across from him with another man.

The couple was locked in a passionate embrace and deep kiss. They seemed to be oblivious to the fact that he was in there with them. Joe felt another tug between his legs and peered down to find that the young woman had stretched her leg across the tub and had rested her small foot in his lap. The other man was moaning and Joe noticed the angle of the girl's bent elbow, and realized what her hand was doing under the water. Through the bubbles he could see her thin fingers stroking up and down the man's erect penis rapidly while the man worked his hand feverishly between her thighs.

He also noticed that the couple was completely naked. Embarrassed, Joe quickly looked away. He gazed intently at the potted plant against the far wall of the atrium area. He examined every detail of the leaves, trying to think of a way to leave the tub discreetly, without disturbing the two lovers. His concentration broke when he felt yet another nudge between his legs. He looked down in his lap and saw that the woman was deliberately working her toes inside his briefs. He glanced at her and she winked at him. She slid her small delicate foot inside his trunks and ran her graceful arch along his growing length. Like a cat's paw, her toes clutched his cock and she massaged his burgeoning piece with the pad of her foot.

Joe was torn between the wonderful sensations this flirtatious woman was submitting him to and his guilty conscience. He was afraid that the other man might discover what she was doing and become irate, or that an onlooker (possibly Carol coming down to check on him), would discover the three of them in this compromising position. The woman began to join the man's soft moaning and Joe became sure that the two lovers were sufficiently lost in their indulgence that they wouldn't notice his departure. Joe left before the situation in the tub got completely out of hand. He then headed directly for a cold shower in the locker room to protect him from an embarrassing walk back to his room through the lobby, thanks to the sizable erection in his briefs.

He returned to the room hoping to find release by making love to his wife, but Carol had already fallen into a deep slumber. Defeated, he laid on the firm bed and gazed at the ceiling, his insomnia complete. Through the walls he heard muffled sounds of lovemaking coming from the room next door. The springs of the mattress in the other room sang a lusty song that caused Joe's temples to pound. The sounds were no longer muffled as the passion of the couple grew in intensity. He could now hear their lovemaking clearly, and he soon found that he had another erection throbbing between his legs. The woman next door was nearly screaming as the headboard thumped against the wall in a steady cadence.

Joe glared at the clock on the night table and sighed as he calculated that the couple had been engaged in noisy sex for the last two hours. He looked over at his wife who slept through the whole thing and shook his head with disappointment. Joe miserably headed to the bathroom for another cold shower.

The next morning he tried to make love with Carol. She had slipped into the shower and Joe quickly disrobed and followed her. She resisted his advances, angry at his insensitivity, and reminded him about her poor father who was currently strapped to hospital bed with tubes running in and out of his body.

"How could you think about sex at a time like this?" Carol glared at him her arms holding him at bay defensively.

Joe muttered and shook his head as he redressed and starting packing. Joe took up the suitcases and headed down to the car. In the corridor he bumped into a young blonde woman carrying an ice bucket and some cans of soda. He realized that it was the girl from the hot tub last night as he stooped to help her pick up the ice and soda cans that were knocked to the floor with their collision. She was only wearing a half-buttoned man's oxford shirt over her tan body. Joe gazed at her lovely body as the shirt blew open when she bent over to pick up her belongings. She smiled up at him and winked. "Hey, I remember you from last night, in the hot tub. You left just as things were getting real interesting." She smiled a wide grin, her pink tongue darted through her white teeth as she wet her lips and looked up at Joe teasingly. "I thought you two needed to be alone." Joe looked away and cleared his throat nervously.

"No way! You could have joined us we like threesomes," She blurted out giggling. "Besides you looked like you needed a hard, long, slow fuck last night," She said as she tilted her head up towards him.

She reached out to touch his knee. The words seemed to roll off her tongue and drip from her mouth as her brown eyes cut through him. Joe stood quickly and tried to change the subject. The girl winked at him and padded down the hall in her bare feet. She turned at the door next to his room and smiled back at him as she quickly slid through the door. It figured that she was the one that kept him up all night. Joe shook his head and went out to the car trying to forget the devilish images flashing in his mind.

Joe and Carol drove for nearly an hour; a cold silence stood between them as they traveled the boring highway toward Philly. The road was very poor and the seams of the pavement sections jostled the car every few moments. The bumps developed into a regular rhythm and Joe amused himself by composing iambic pentameter couplets in his mind, patterned with the regular seams in the pavement. He shared his observation with Carol and she only responded with a whispered "Humph," and turned to stare out the window at the passing scenery.

Joe sighed and placed his hand on Carol's knee. He apologized for his frustration and for his rash advances that morning. He told Carol about the loud and horny couple and the innuendos dropped by the flirtatious blonde from the past night. Carol laughed and commiserated with her husband. She leaned her head on his shoulder and apologized for her recent coldness. They talked about the confusion and ill feelings they had both been experiencing and some of the tension was finally defused. Joe began to massage Carol's leg softly and she turned slightly spreading her legs. She moaned softly as his fingers slid down her inner thigh and traced the fabric of her panties beneath her skirt. Joe carefully set the cruise control at a lower speed and switched into the far right lane. With one had firmly steering the wheel, he slid the other hand inside Carol's panties and tickled her moist lips. Carol moaned and began to breath heavily as Joe's fingers found her clitoris. She shifted in her seat and reached for his lap. She unzipped his shorts and began to stoke his manhood as they drove down the road. Joe moved his fingers expertly and Carol began to whimper and writhe in the car seat. She arched her back and spread her legs wide as Joe's palm moved under her rump and he inserted his index finger deep inside her. He began to apply gentle pressure to her G1spot and Carol became lost in an ecstacy of multiple orgasms. Her hand pumped up and down his throbbing cock faster and faster as her body began to shudder with each climax.

"Uhhmm. Thank you," Carol whispered, smiling as she straightened back up in her seat, her hand still rubbing Joe's prick rapidly. Joe's face broke out in a sweat as he tried to concentrate on coming. He adjusted his seat and steering wheel levers to make more room for Carol to work. She gripped his cock with both hands and pumped it up and down. He put his hand on the back of her head and tried to guide her face to his lap. Her hands stopped moving abruptly and she turned and frowned up at him.

"No," she said softly and returned to an upright position in her seat, leaving his penis to slowly deflate in his open lap. She put her seat belt back on and stared back out the window. "I told you that I don't like to do that. I don't like the way it tastes and it makes me feel dirty," Carol complained.

"I know. . .but I need to--" Joe pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but I just think its wrong and I don't feel comfortable taking you into my mouth," Carol griped.

"If you loved me you would at leas--" "Dammit, Joe. I won't be manipulated like that. If you loved me, you wouldn't make it conditional on whether or not I acted like a whore in our bedroom," Carol fumed.

"I just need some variety. Is that too much to ask for?"

"Well, if you stopped fantasizing about those perky, tan, little, co-eds in your creative writing class you wouldn't have this problem. I swear, Joe, sometimes you act more like a horny high school football player than a tenured professor."

"Shit," he muttered under his breath as he turned away from her angrily.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't do it, you know I would if I could just get over my hang1ups, but right now I can't." Carol tried to apologize, but knew it wasn't going to help Joe in his current state. Tears pooled up in her eyes.

Joe pushed his flaccid red flesh back into his shorts and zipped up. An awkward silence returned for the rest of the trip to Philly. Once at Carol's parent's home a cold politeness returned to their conversational tone.

When they returned from the hospital they quickly ate dinner. Joe excused himself and kissed his mother-in-law on the cheek and turned to leave. His goodbye kiss with Carol had about the same affection. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment; a powerful exchange of regret, hurt and disappointment. There was a glimmer of hope as Carol walked Joe out to the car and helped him carry her bags into the house. They both agreed that maybe the time apart would give them both the time alone needed to sort their troubled emotions out. Carol turned and kissed him one more time as he opened the car door. This kiss held some promise. Joe sat in the car and watched her slowly walk back into the house.

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers