Carnal Campus Ch. 04

Story Info
The Doctor's nemesis maneuvers while he's away.
3.2k words
4.24
25.8k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Mia Bawden rose from the couch a walked over to the desk as she thought more about this new wrinkle in her plans. She wanted to be the co-chair of the department--now that Joe Murphy had returned there would be real competition for the spot. To make matters worse, a great deal of her time and effort would be diverted by a grievance filed by a female student in her class last semester. Monica Seles was complaining about her grade. She wouldn't be able to use sex to get her way this time. Since the student wasn't a male, she had to find another way of defusing her little problem. She sat at the desk and stared at the door for a long time. She would have to touch base with Monica again in the very near future. The last thing she wanted was to weaken her power base with the Dr. Lavery.

Monica hinted that she was sleeping with Dr. Lavery during the last conference Mia had with the little co-ed. Monica thought she could control Lavery, thus Mia through the dangerous liaison. What Monica didn't know was that Mia was far better and more experienced at this game. Having a great body, and not being afraid to use it, Mia had been very successful at implementing her agenda at the college. Dealing with Monica all summer would definitely effect her chances landing the co-chair position in the English Department. That was something she could not afford. It seemed that David Lavery needed to be straightened out. She reached for the phone to call Lavery's office, but hesitated and dropped the phone back into its cradle. She smiled at herself in the mirror and decided that this would be a personal visit. Maybe sex could help her after all. Besides a little tumble with the bookish Dr. Lavery might just be fun, if not challenging.

Mia got up from the desk and walked over to her personal executive bathroom. This small little amenity was one of the many perks she demanded in her recent bevy of power moves. Mia always got what she wanted. She glanced at herself in the mirror as she open the closet. Her make-up would need a small amount of touch-up, but her outfit needed major overhaul for the best advantage. Mia devoutly believed in dressing for success. She slipped out of her clothing and shoes and admired her lean body in the mirror. It resembled carved ivory. Her fair complexion and jet black hair made men melt. She prided herself on her slim attractive figure and worked hard to keep it. Ninety minutes in the gym every day kept all her curves in the right places. She chose not to use the tan beds, preferring her white body, contrasted by raven hair.

Mia removed her white bra, slip, panties, and plain hose. She then selected her most alluring, black-lace underwear. She pulled the sheer black stockings and garters over her shapely legs, smiling at the thought of David trembling as he tried not stare up her dress. She pulled her short red skirt and blouse off the hanger and squeezed into the tight fabric. The outfit was complemented by a pair of two inch red pumps that accented the contours of her enticing body. She walked back and forth in the small room watching her seductive movement. The muscles in her shapely legs and firm buttocks moved in a sultry dance as her hips rotated with each stride. She practiced the walk that had been the Achilles heel to many a fallen man in her path to glory and power.

Mia did a cursory freshening of her make-up and hair. She knew that David's eyes would never linger long in that area. She locked up her office and checked to make sure that Helen had switched on the voice-mail properly. As she leaned over Helen's desk she saw a paper-back novel resting on top of some unfinished correspondence. A crooked grin crossed her face as she thought about catching that woman mumbling her excuses for reading her little book instead of doing her job. Then she would be finished with the trivial hag forever. Mia turned off the lights and slunk down the hall toward David Lavery's office. A sly smile played across her ruby red lips.

The commons area was deserted. His light was on in the office. He was working late. They would have the entire floor of the building to themselves. Mia smiled as she quietly slipped into his office, closing and locking the door. She looked around his small office. His modest den was barely half the size of hers despite the fact he'd been there eight years longer than her. David was the traditional professor who had a drive for his study only. He had no ambition for professional advancement. David had a love only for his books. He was currently buried nose deep in one of musty volumes as she stood quietly watching him.

Mia prowled over to him and leaned on the edge of his desk. She crossed her arms akimbo and waited for him to notice her. It didn't take long. His gaze started at her red shoes and slowly steered up her long shapely legs, to her round hips and narrow torso, and lingered at her full round breasts. After a moment he looked up at her face and smiled.

"Hello, Mia."

"Hi." She smiled and bit the tip of her tongue playfully as she sat on the desk and slowly crossed her unending legs.

David's eyes ran the full length of her well-defined calves and what was now exposed of her exquisite thighs as the already short skirt rode up higher on her legs.

"David. I need a favor," Mia began.

"Yes?" David responded as he peered at the black lace of her garter that slid beneath the hem of he skirt when she shifted and leaned towards him.

"I need you to do something for me," Mia continued as she slid from the desk and walked behind him. Her hands moved across his shoulders and neck. With one long red fingernail she traced his jawline to the nape of his neck and bent to whisper in his ear.

"Mia, you know I'll do anything for you. Just name it."

"I am having a small problem with a student at this campus. I think she is in one of your classes," Mia seemed to purr in his ear softly.

"Yes?" David nearly trembled as Mia's lips brushed against his ear when she whispered.

"I would like to have her put on probation." Mia mewled in a silky, but husky voice.

"Why?" David asked trying to shake the spell he felt himself being engulfed by.

"I. Am. Hmmm. . ." Mia voice ruffled like satin blowing in the wind. Her hands began to slide down David's chest and inside his jacket.

"She is stalking me. For some reason she sees me as a threat to her relationship with," Mia paused for the effect, "you of all people. She has made a number of innuendos about having a `consenting' relationship with you. Of course, I'm sure its nothing but a school-girl fantasy. I mean after all, what would a grown man like you want with a little girl like Monica?" Mia let her words slide in perfect timing with her hands as she continued to fondle him.

"She actually said that to you?"

"It was implied," She said in a matter-of-fact tone that some how flowed out in a sexy and husky voice.

"Stalking?" David asked incredulously.

"Well, not exactly. It really is difficult to explain. She is harassing me." Mia continued to stroke David's body with her skillful hands.

"Have you confronted her?" David asked, turning his chair toward her. He was bewitched by her pearly skin, contrasted by ebony hair, ruby-red lips, and crimson dress. She reminded him of one Bram Stoker's seductresses

Mia looked into his eyes and started to sit in his lap. David pushed her gently away. "Mia, we need to talk about this professionally. Your behavior is very distracting. Please pull up a chair and let's talk." David motioned to a chair far across the room.

Mia remained poised directly in front of him and slowly lowered her hands to the arms of his chair, flashing a mischievous smile at him. Her bosom crowded out of her blouse and nearly brushed against him as she continue to lower her graceful body downward. She bent before him between his legs and slowly brought her hands to his knees. He tried to mutter a protest, but his lips moved without words as her hands glided up his legs and reached for his belt buckle.

David swallowed hard and tried to resist her. Mia's black oval eyes gazed up at him like immense saucers as her fingers nimblely loosened his belt and played at the catch of his zipper. He tried one last attempt even as his trousers were proficiently pulled below his knees. With a swift movement she tilted her head and smiled as she adroitly reached behind her and caused her blouse to suddenly spring open revealing the lace bodice that barely held her ample breasts. She then returned to pleasure him with dexterous fingers and hot kisses.

David stared at the ceiling desperately. He knew he was under her power. He would do whatever she asked. He would do it to whomever she directed the deed be done to. He was her slave.

"Gawd, Mia, what was I thinking. I should have never let that girl get so close to me."

Mia lips nipped playfully at the protrusion in his boxer's.

"David, you didn't really fuck her did you?"

"Well, yes. I mean--well I. . ." David stammered foolishly.

"Naughty-naughty. Why would you want a young inexperienced college girl when you could have me?" Mia teased as she finished pulling his pants off. David's cock sprang to attention.

"I'm sorry Mia--I got seduced by her innocence--like the guy in the Nabokov story--only she wasn't very innocent."

"Tsk, tsk," Mia reprimanded him just before sliding her mouth over his dick and down the shaft of her throat.

"Ohhhh, Mia. Suck my cock!" David's eyes closed as he leaned back in his chair.

Mia obliged and her head bobbed up and down as she gobbled his pole. While she was doing this for political reasons--she also enjoyed it. Mia had loved the briny taste of a stiff excited cock, oozing with pre-cumm, since her teenage years when she performed fellatio on boyfriends to preserve her virginity, She later learned that she should have never held back, because lustful fucking was even more fun. She loved the control she could exert over males during intercourse.

Mia twirled her tongue along the ridge of his hooded rod, and playfully bit the tip with her teeth--flashing him a devilish smile.

"Mia, ohhh that feels so good."

"Hhhhmmm. . .slurrrrppppp! So you like that?" Mia asked as she pulled her lips off his cock and held the quivering length between her thumb and forefinger.

"Yes! Please--don't stop."

"Well, if I keep doing this for you, what do I get in return?" Mia offered, pumping his shivering pole for emphasis.

"Anything you want," Lavery promised with bated breath, agonizing to feel her hot mouth on his cock again.

"You'll help me deal with Monica Seles?"

"Yes!"

"Good!" Mia declared brightly and slid his cock into her mouth. She worked the length in and out, her raven curls bouncing with the motion of her bobbing head. She sank her lips deeper on his pole and remained at the base of his cock. She sucked relentlessly in the same place, nearly bending his cock in half with the force of her mouth.

"Slow down, Mia. You're going to make me come before we can fuck. Take off your clothes, I want to see that gorgeous body of your's."

Mia smiled up at him and slipped her bodice free allowing him to see a larger glimpse of what she had for him--planning of course to save it for later negotiations. She kept sucking his cock despite his protest. She was in control--and would remain that way. She would fuck him later--after he promised to do her bidding.

Ohhh Mia! I want to fuck you," David urged trying to push her away against the desk.

She pushed his hands away and sucked his rod deeper in her working mouth. David reached for her breasts and fondle them, trying to remove her clothing, but falling back in the chair, victim to her expert lips. Mia sensed his cumm loading into the chamber and sucked harder. She pulled her slurping mouth off his thrusting cock just as thick white cream exploded from the tip. His flowing pipe spurted in great spasms and Mia pumped it with her skillful hands, diverting his jism from her mouth and body. She used his tool like a baker icing a cake. She laid down ribbons of thick white cumm on the inside of his thigh. Swallowing spunk was reserved for lovers only--it was the one way she separated business from pleasure. David didn't seem to mind as he sank back in his chair and lit a pipe.

Mia straightened her clothing and wiped her mouth. She moved back across the room and sat in the chair, crossing her long legs, catching David's attention once again. Under the pretense of arranging her clothes she allowed her hands to linger at the various points of interest of her lovely body. Her hands moved slowly, promising David of future adventures as she completed her business.

"I want you to straighten Miss Selles out. By whatever means necessary. Use the relationship to your advantage--turn the tables on her."

"You mean I can still fuck her?" David asked as he contemplated the slow, deliberate movement of Mia's hands.

"Of course. In fact I want you to. It will be the best way to control her. She is, after all, just a school girl who is madly in love with an older man. She's vulnerable--find her weakness."

David didn't think that Mia knew Monica very well. She was mature beyond her age. She was beautiful, and knew it. In fact she was virtually a younger version of Mia--quite skilled in bed--the thought of bedding the gorgeous woman across from him caused him to involuntarily lick his lips.

"You really want me to continue the relationship with her?"

"Yes. In fact, I want you to pour on even more romance."

"But . . . what about us. What about what we just consuma--"

"David, I'm flattered, and I am glad you enjoyed what we just shared together, but just because I sucked your cock does not mean we are engaged. We can have all of the fun you want on two conditions: You help me with the Selles girl and allow us to keep a level of detachment. We'll both get exactly what we want, without any complications or entanglements. Deal?"

"Deal," David agreed simply amazed that he could have his cake and eat it too. He held out his hand for a shake--just a gesture actually. Mia grinned and moved past his offered hand. She smiled and knelt between his knees again.

"I have a much better way to seal this deal," Mia purred and dipped her face into his lap.

In moments David's cock was hard again. Mia stood and admired his stiff pole. It was quite a thick tool. Once again she took silent pleasure in the fact that she was going to get her way and enjoy fucking this latest quarry. David wasn't quite as dull as she had first guessed, and his cock was very promising. David reached out and ran his finger under her garter. Mia brushed her black hair over her shoulder and reached behind her back. She removed her clothes slowly. She stepped out of the red dress and David ogled the black lingerie that hung on her stark white frame. Mia smiled knowing she had him trapped. She watched as his cock twitched in the air. She undid the snaps of her garter and untied the flap of her now crotchless panties. She walked over to him and sat on his lap in the swivel chair facing him. She fixed him with a lustful stare as she wrapped her legs around him and the chair. David ran his hands over the black silk stockings, caressing her legs, returning her stare.

Mia used one hand to balance herself and steady the chair, and used the other to hold his twitching cock still. She inched up in his lap and hovered briefly in the air. She brushed the tip of his cock in her fur and worked it just inside her cunt lips. She wrangled it back-and-forth in her muff and then lowered herself down on his pole. They never broke their long stare of lust as they started to slowly rock in the chair. David's hands ran up her thighs and grabbed her pumping ass. She murmured her pleasure as he pumped upwards while she descended on his pole. David nuzzled her tits and pumped into her faster.

"Uhhhmmm now that feels real good!" Mia remarked her eyes widening as his thrusting woke her body with lust.

David grunted and grabbed her ass harder, using it to control how her pussy slid around on his rod. Mia moaned louder and gave into David's ministrations. She nipped at his ear and encouraged him to continue his riposte. David responded by lifting her out of the chair and holding her on his cock as he stood up. She was impressed with his stamina and wrapped her legs around him, keeping his taunt stump deep inside her. He carried her across the room and placed her on the desk. She backhanded the various items on the desktop to make room. The items fell to the floor with a loud crash, but Mia's moans were louder as David kneeled on the desk between her legs and plunged deep inside her. Her cunt was drilled by his long thick cock. She could barely take all his length, feeling it swim deep inside her, brushing against her uterus. David reach a hand between their grinding bodies and rubbed her clit with his fingers as he stroked in and out of her. Mia bit her lips trying not to lose control as he fucked her skillfully. She could feel her pussy spasm with pleasure and decided to let go. "Uhhhmm that's it . . .slide that cock deep inside me!"

"Gawd, Mia! Your cunt is like a vice-grip."

"You like my pussy?" she smiled up at him and pulled her legs back to give him an even better angle. She pulled her ankles behind her head and rocked back and forth on the desk as David pumped into her. His finger brushed against her clit with every thrust and Mia started to come. David shrieked as her cunt constricted with her orgasm and he shot his load deep inside her. She released his cock from her hold and he pulled it out, leaving thick white paste between her legs. Mia dipped a finger in the goo and brought it up to her mouth. She licked the cumm slowly and smiled at him.

David felt a cold chill in his balls. He had a premonition that he had just fucked the daughter of the devil--and sold his soul to do it.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers