Carnal Campus Ch. 05

Story Info
Dr. Murphy "pays" the house-sitter.
3k words
4.49
31.4k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Joe returned from the store to see that Shane's truck was gone, but Kerri's car was still in the drive and several light where on in the house. Joe parked in the drive and walked up to the front door. He saw Kerri in the living room dancing. He could hear the soft vibration of his abused sound system out on the front porch. Kerri was moving about lost in her music, her tan nubile body clad only in a button-down baseball jersey. This time Joe politely rang the door bell. The music switched off abruptly and he could hear her naked feet pad softly, but quickly across the wooden floor of the foyer.

"Who is it?"

"Mr. Murphy, I didn't want to alarm you since I came home early."

"Oh. Gosh--uhhhmm."

"Can I come in? I just didn't want to walk in on you."

"Sure," she said pertly as she swung open the door. The motion caused her to lift slightly and the jersey sailed up over her hips revealing her hidden treasures. She blushed, forgetting that she didn't have anything on underneath. Joe politely looked the other direction as she pulled the long shirt back down. Her eyes slipped down with embarrassment.

"Sorry--I uhhmm--gee that was dumb of me."

"That's quite alright. Trust me a man loves to be greeted by such a lovely sight when comes through the door of his home." Joe said jokingly as he slipped passed her. Kerri's eyes rose to meet his, but lingered at the slight bulge in his pants. Kerri shut the door and followed him into the kitchen and helped him unload the bags in his arms.

"Where's Mrs. Murphy?" Kerri asked as she pulled the loaf of French bread and red wine from the shopping bag.

"That's why I am home early. Sorry to surprise you. Carol's father became ill and was admitted to the hospital. She stayed behind in Philly to be with her mom."

I'm so sorry. I hope he gets better. That such a shame--wasn't this trip supposed to be some kind of second honeymoon for the two of you?" Kerri asked curiously as she reached above her head for the wine sleeve. Her firm buttocks wiggled as she pulled the sleeve from the shelf.

"Yes it was, and you uhh. . . are making matters much worse by--" Joe pointed to her exposed young flesh.

"Ooops--I'm sorry Mr. Murphy."

"Call me Joe, especially now that we've gotten to know each other better." Joe joked.

Kerri smiled and moved from around the counter and sat at the table careful not to flash Joe, but overacting with a demure smile.

"Are you hungry? I've got some fish and salad hear." Joe offered.

"Actually, I just started baking some lasagna, but it won't be done for another hour or so. There's more than enough for two. I was sort of stood up by my boyfriend. We were supposed to have a nice romantic dinner, but he decided to go out with his friends instead," Kerri replied.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes guys can be jerks--I know I've done worse a number of times in the past--don't worry he'll grow out of it," Joe offered.

"Do you really think so?" Kerri sounded doubtful.

"Sure, it just takes time. Girls are usually three steps ahead in maturity."

"I hope your right. Sometimes when I'm around him I feel much older than him." Kerri sighed, her breast swelled beneath the jersey. Joe's eyes gazed at them and she caught his admiration. She let him look and even seemed to turn in her chair slightly and brushed one hand through her hair to give him a better look at her young beauty. Something silently passed between them in that quiet moment. Her brown eyes locked with his briefly.

"Well, hey! There's no sense letting all this good food go to waste. Would you care to have dinner with a young lonely lady," she said offering her hand.

"That would be delightful, madame," Joe said pouring on his best Lawrence Oliver as he bent at the waist and kissed her small hand softly. He could sense the tingles they both felt at the playful, yet dangerous act.

"I've got a special recipe. The sauce is home made," Kerri pointed toward the oven, thus breaking the spell.

"That sounds great. I'll make some of my special four-cheese garlic bread and we can have some wine--your mom won't mind if you have a glass of wine with dinner will she?"

"Uhgggg--mother!" Kerri retorted.

"I take it your fighting again?" Joe asked as he went over to the counter to prepare the bread.

"Yes. In fact, I need a favor. Since she doesn't know your back yet, can I crash in the guest room tonight," Kerri asked hopefully.

"That bad, huh?" Joe asked looking up as he sliced the bread.

"Well, yes. I sort of went to see a doctor against her wishes. We got in a big fight just because I wanted to get a diaphragm from the gyno' this week. I'm seventeen now and if I want to sleep with men I should be able to!" Kerri said slapping the table with authority.

"Damm!" Joe blurted as her openness surprised him and the knife cut into his thumb.

Kerri ran over to him and grabbed it to see how bad it was. Several large drops of blood had dripped onto the counter. She placed his thumb in her mouth without thinking and sucked the blood away so she could see how bad the cut was. Blood beaded back up immediately and she pushed his thumb between her soft pink lips and sucked it gently. She was standing unbearably close to him. She pulled the thumb out and wrapped it in a paper towel and led him into the bathroom.

"It's not too bad--just I scratch it'll stop bleeding as soon as we get a bandage on it." Kerri reassured him as she opened the medicine cabinet. She ignored the fact that his erection had formed a tent in his trousers and was brushing against her thigh. She opened a bandage and began to dress his wound.

"Mr. Murphy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, you have me in a very vulnerable position."

"What's cuntyminglus?"

Joe jerked and his thumb started to bleed again.

"I think you mean cunnilingus, Kerri. Where did you hear that term?"

"I read it in one of your books." Kerri indicated the book on the shelf above the basin.

"It's something a man does to a woman." Joe replied trying not to lose his composure. His cock twitched in his pants. Kerri went back to sucking on his thumb and watched him intently with saucer-like brown eyes. Neither one of them thought to use the bathroom sink. Kerri's pink tongue licked his wound and she bandaged the cut.

Joe went back to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine. He drank it quickly to wet his dry nervous throat. Why was he suddenly losing his cool with this young girl? He wanted desperately to fuck her--and he suspected that she was just a little horny for him too. Joe poured another glass and drained it. He whirled when he felt Kerri's arms wrap around him from behind. He brushed her arms away casually and smiled at her.

"Are you trying to injure me again?" Joe asked playfully as he went back over to the counter and spread the slices of cheese onto the bread.

"Why? Do you want to play doctor?" Kerri flirted back.

He finished the bread and left it ready to go into the oven. The timer indicated fifty-five minutes until the lasagna would be done. Kerri helped herself to the wine as Joe covered the bread and turned down the oven. She licked a few drops that had spilled over the edge of her glass. Her tongue rolled slowly along the rim of the glass as she gazed up at Joe suggestively with wide brown eyes. Joe was bewitched by her little trick. His cock seemed to be ripping out of his pants as she licked the glass a few more times and glanced at him. Joe moved away from the counter and made a quick exit to the bedroom to switch into his bathing suit. He needed the hot tub right now. She followed after him.

"Can you be more specific?" Kerri asked playfully.

"About?" Joe said quickly changing clothes before she reached the doorway. His cock wouldn't fit inside his briefs, it was now throbbing and quite erect, so he threw them back off and grabbed his robe from the closet.

"What it is a man does to a woman?" She said leaning into the room before Joe could cover himself with the robe. She stared hungrily at his prick and walked into the room.

"No."

"No?"

"It's not something I can describe to you, Kerri."

"Why, because you think I'm too young?" Kerri teased as she toyed with the top button of the oversized jersey. It came undone and her fingers slipped to the next button.

"No, because your too dammed beautiful and your the daughter of a close friend." Joe quickly explained.

"Mom talks about wanting to fuck you all the time--at least after she's had a few glasses of wine herself," Kerri intoned as she lifted the glass to Joe in a toast.

"Now I know your joking. Your mom is happily married, she'd never want to risk losing Hal," Joe offered, secretly hoping that Kerri wasn't joking.

"I don't think she's that happy--she's always bitching at me. I think she's caught Hal peeping in on me when I take showers."

"Kerri, I've met your step-dad, and trust me--he's not that way."

"What a normal red-blooded American male," Kerri retorted as two more of the jersey buttons slipped open revealing a great deal of her tan breasts. Joe drunk in her beauty. He was sure she sunbathed in the nude. Kerri took another step closer and he turned and slid out the patio door off his bedroom and glided down the steps to the hot tub. He unfastened his robe and turned the jets on. The hot water washed over his body promising relaxation. Kerri came out onto the deck from the kitchen carrying a tray of cheese, grapes, and another bottle of wine and two glasses. She flashed him a devilish smile as she padded over to the tub and set the refreshments down.

"Mind if I join you?" Kerri asked not waiting for a reply as she shrugged out of her jersey. She let him gaze at her nude body in the moonlight before sliding into the swirling water. Her breasts jutted out of the splashing waves as she moved closer to him. Joe closed his eyes and gave into the moment. Kerri reached out and stoked his hairy muscular chest with great curiosity. Her hands snaked downward and wrapped around his cock. Joe eased out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. Kerri smiled at him and moved between his legs.

Her mouth was even hotter than the water as it slowly swirled down his length. She blew softly as she descended and then her lips wrapped tightly around the base as she swallowed him whole. Her lips tugged and her cheeks flared as she sucked hard on the upstroke. Joe opened his eyes and stared down at his co-worker's young daughter as she gave him his first blow-job in nearly eight years. Her teenaged mouth was experienced. She soon began to speed up, her mouth making small gurgling noises as she fucked him orally. His pent up desire began to pound in his loins and he reached down to warn her. Her brown eyes flashed up at him as she pushed his warning hands away. She continued to suck him harder and faster.

Kerri's throat expanded and the tip of his cock brushed against her gullet. She didn't gag or even cough--just sucked and sucked until his mind reeled. Kerri reached for his balls with her fingers and rolled them gently into her mouth with his huge cock. She looked like a sexy chipmunk--her jaws stuffed full of manhood. Joe couldn't last any longer and started shooting off in her mouth. Kerri backed her mouth up and stopped with the knob just inside her flexing lips. She used his cock like a big fleshy straw to drink his salty milkshake right out of his balls. Joe began to spurt in tremendous spasms.

Kerri continued to cover Joe's cock with small kisses and licked it slowly back to an erection before it could ever deflate. She pulled him into the tub and he surprised her by giving her a long passionate kiss on her lips still milky with his cumm. He kissed her expertly and began to gently caress her lovely breasts.

"You don't no how much I needed that," Joe informed her as he pulled away from a deep french kiss to nuzzle her breasts. His fingers found her soft netherlips and began to stroke her clitoris. Kerri leaned back and moaned as he continued to stroke her pussy. Kerri tried to swing into his lap but he pushed her away. He reached for one of the lounge chair cushions and arranged it next to the tub. He lifted her out of the water and set her gently on the cushion. He pulled the cushion over the edge and spread Kerri's thighs with strong gentle hands. Joe lifted her legs slightly and softly kissed the arch of her foot. His lips then made a slow path toward her inner thighs covering her young shapely legs with tender kisses. His nose brushed her pubis as he switched legs and teased her with his tongue, lips and teeth.

Kerri breathed heavily and her body shuddered with each kiss. Joe once again descended down to her thatch, this time letting his tongue dart inside her pussy. His hands gently opened her labia as Joe sank his tongue deeper inside her writhing body. He made slow figure eights with his experienced tongue, stopping only long enough to cover her twat with his entire mouth and drink deeply of her sweet juices.

"Uhhhhmmmm. . . Ohhhh. . .aohhhhh. . . please don't stop," Kerri breathed heavily as Joe playfully pulled away from her moist lips.

"So you like cuntyminglus?" Joe teased as he worked his tongue back into her creamy pussy.

"Yesssssss!" A sharply whispered reply escaped through Kerri's tightly clenched lips. She whistled as she breathed through her clamped teeth.

Joe dipped his chin down inside her cunt and covered her blossoming clitoris with kisses.

"Ohhhhhhh. . .uhhhhmmmm. . .ahhhh. . .ahh. . .ahhohh--ahhhh!" Kerri cried out as her body became caught in the throes of a massive orgasm.

Joe stepped up in the tub and spread her shuddering thighs. Her pussy was wide open and dripping. Joe slid his cock deep inside her before another spasm came. His cock was gripped in a velvet glove of wet flesh. He tried to move in and out of her, but her pelvic muscles clamped his tool tightly. Joe pushed his thumb gently to her pubis and massaged it until she loosened and relaxed. Kerri lay back on the cushion and gazed up at him as he slowly pumped inside her. She tried to thrust back at him with her hips and he used his hands to slow her down.

"Just relax and enjoy it--there's plenty of time for hard fucking later. I want you to experience more than quick lust." Joe explained as he kept up a slow grinding pace. Kerri relaxed and let him guide her to a deeper orgasm. Joe continued to slide into her as she came.

"Ohhhhhh! Mr. Murphy! Thaaaaat feeeeels soooooo--gooood," Kerri whimpered as she started to cumm yet again. This time Joe didn't wait for it to build up slowly. He pulled his throbbing body out of the hot water and kneeled carefully between her quivering legs. Joe plunged deep inside her. He grabbed one of the seat cushions and slid it gently under her rump. This angle caused the ridge of his cock to glide smoothly back and forth against her clit.

"Ohhhhh. . .fuck! That feeeeeeeelllssss reeeeally gooooddddd! Uhhhmmmm, ohhh-yes, shove into me harder! God, your cock feels like it's ten feet long! Mr. Murphy, I don't-want-you--to-ever stop--loving--me!" The words beat out of her as she scooted her rear on the pillow to get a deeper hold on his cock.

"Call--me--Joe!" he declared as he pounded into her.

"Fuck-me-Joe!" she shouted gleefully as she thrust her hips matching him stride for stride.

Joe pulled out of her and turned her body over. He lathered her pussy with the combination of their juices and gently slid into her from behind. He gave her a chance to get used to the doggy position, and then resumed fucking her with great enthusiasm. He showed her how to bend and arch her back to control how his cock slides in and out at different angles. Kerri caught on fast and soon she was rotating her hips to match each thrust and prolong his upstroke. Joe reached around and caressed her clit with his thumb as he jostled his cock in and out of her pussy and massaged her firm ass.

"Uhhhmmmm-here-it-coooomes-agaiiiiiiin!" Kerri breathed heavily as her body swayed back and forth while Joe pounded into her. She started to cumm and looked over her shoulder at Joe with gratitude and new-found joy.

Joe grunted as he picked up the pace even more. He felt his cock shudder and shoved deep inside her as he came. Moaning, their bodies quivered in a combination of ecstasy and exhaustion. They slipped back into the water. Kerri cut off some cheese and fed them both some grapes. Joe poured another glass of wine.

"Shit--the lasagna," Joe suddenly remembered.

"It's alright I turned the oven to timed-bake--it already shut off. Dinner is ready whenever you want it."

"Well, I'm hungry now--how 'bout you?" Joe asked happily. He felt like he was sixteen again."

"Famished--let's eat. I want you to get your strength back--I'm not done fucking you yet Mr. Murphy!" Kerri said pointing at him playfully.

"Promises, promises, promises," Joe quoted as he swam toward her.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers