Carnal Campus Ch. 06

Story Info
Kerri dances for Dr. Murphy.
2.5k words
4.45
45.7k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Joe checked on dinner while Kerri relaxed her spasming thigh muscles in the hot tub. She had never experienced the type of orgasm Joe had brought her to with any of her previous boyfriends. She couldn't wait to see what she was in store for later that night. She was so glad that she had went to see the doctor and get the diaphragm.

It was very liberating not to worry about protection. It allowed Kerri to completely unwind and experience the best sex possible. She didn't understand her mother's hypocrisy. She fucked men all the time after the divorce, before she met Hal--right in the living room while the kids were "asleep." Her mother and Hal weren't exactly the most conservative types now that they were married either--except when it came to her. God only knew what happen down in the Cayman Islands when they left town with that large group of friends--bunch of horny old people probably swapped all weekend.

She knew her mother wasn't a sexual prude. Kerri always eavesdropped on the card games that really served as an excuse to gossip for the office workers at the university. She overheard the way her mother and her friends from work talked about Professor Murphy. They acted like dogs in heat. Her mother would have a cow if she knew she'd gotten to him before her. Kerri also suspected that Hal wanted to fuck her and was sure that her mom was insane with jealousy.

They ate dinner quietly, still basking in the after-sex. Joe was amazed at how well the girl could cook. He felt refreshed and ready to take this young vixen on for a night of romping. The dinner was filled with not so subtle innuendos and propositions. Joe started a fire in the vast living room and spread out the overstuffed pillows around the bear-skin rug in front of the fire. He went into his den to find his kit of body creams and oils, planning to initiate Kerri into a higher plane of love making. He picked some soft music and programmed the sound system for continuous play, while Kerri finished her shower.

Kerri came down the stairs a few moments later wearing a red satin kimono robe with matching high heeled pumps. Joe watched the rolling muscles of her shapely legs, accentuated by the red high-heels, as she moved across the room. She went over to the sound system. Looking over her shoulder as she selected different music, she informed Joe that she wanted to dance for him. Her body started to move smoothly the moment the music floated through the system. Her body swayed back and forth in time with the music. The robe slipped softly to the floor. Joe eyes grew as he saw Kerri modeling the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen. She pushed him back on the couch and danced in front of him. Every time he reached out for her she brushed his hands away playfully and continued to tease him with her young talented body.

Joe sat back and enjoyed the private floor show she put on for him. She bent over and reached her ankles, pumping her ass back in forth in his face. She turned and twisted, slowly undressing before him, keeping in perfect rhythm with the dance-mix. Kerri stretched her leg up and planted her foot on the arm of the couch and crouched down into Joe's face. He nuzzled the pink depth as she bumped her hips back and forth. She pulled away before Joe won her over and teased him some more. His hands caressed her soft thighs and hips as she turned in front of him. Kerri danced out of his reach and sat, spreading her legs, on the oak coffee table in front of Joe. She wet her fingers and showed Joe how pink and juicy her pussy was by spreading the lips wide with them. She twirled her fingers in her twat, rapidly stoking her rosebud clit. Kerri cooed as she masturbated in front of Joe.

Joe removed his clothing and joined her by grabbing his stiff pole and pumping it. Joe inched forward and swabbed his cock in Kerri's juices for lubrication. Kerri moaned as the ridge of Joe's cock rubbed between her lips. Kerri pulled her spread legs back to her shoulders, causing her pubis to pucker around the tip of Joe's cock. Joe moved it around like a dipstick until he had it lathered, then leaned back and stroked his pole in front of her while she tickled her cunt for him. Kerri started to come, her ass scooted back and forth on the table as she plunged her fingers deep inside.

Joe stopped rubbing his cock and shoved his face between her legs and lapped up her spurting cumm juice. Kerri grabbed his hair in her fist and pulled it as she rocked out the rest of her orgasm, calling out his name. Her pussy went off like a hose, splashing his face with wet lather. Kerri spun around on the table as Joe continue to pleasure her dripping cunt, and took his engorged cock into her hungry mouth.

In this moaning, sucking, and gasping "69" position, they became lost in writhing pleasure. Kerri loosened her throat to accommodate all of his length as Joe fucked her mouth while eating her muff. Kerri slurped and gurgled as his cock slammed in and out of her mouth. Joe sensed that he was about to cumm and moved off the top. His cock pulled free from Kerri's tight mouth with a loud "PLOPPP!" from the relentless suction she had applied to his meat, as he withdrew from her tight, hot mouth. He lifted Kerri in his arms and carried her over to the bear-skin rug.

He laid her down gently and unzipped the kit of oils and cream. Kerri reached up with one hand and stroked his manhood and explored the kit with childlike curiosity. Joe showed her which oils would help him maintain his erection without coming and she chose the strawberry flavored one. She uncapped the bottle and poured a liberal helping into her hands. She worked the oil into the skin of his cock and balls with slow and deliberate motions, kneading his manhood like a large lump of clay. Joe closed his eyes and arched his back as the heat worked into his nerve centers, followed by icy needles that numbed his entire genital area. Kerri looked up at him with wide brown eyes.

She poured more oil on her body and rubbed the burning liquid over her ample brown breasts. She squeezed them together and bent her face to her bosom, extending her cat-like tongue to her nipple to taste the fruity juice. She rose up and pushed his cock between her cleavage and stroked him with her plentiful tan mounds. His cock lurched upward and she caught the emerging knob between her lips. Joe fucked her tits, watching the nipples blush into soft rosebuds as her excitement grew. Kerri abandoned her bouncing boobs to take more of Joe into her hungry mouth. She sucked him deep and hard.

Joe instructed Kerri to turn around on all fours and she quickly obliged. She rested the top of her body on one of the large pillows and arched her back, presenting her perfect pear-shaped ass for him. He massaged her cunt and the juices slicked his hand. With his index finger he gently flicked her clitoris while slowly inserting his middle finger deep into her twat in search of her G-spot. Joe then lubricated his other fingers and pressed them lightly against her puckered anus. Kerri moaned and her hips flexed at his probing. Joe slowly worked his finger past her sphincter and it expanded. In matched rhythm, he played all three erogenous zones like a flute.

"Ohhhhmmmm--Ja-JA--JOOOOOO, uhhhhlllll! uhhhnnnmmmm that feels so good. Don't--Don--Don't--Pleazzzz don't stop. Ohhhhh!

Uhhhh! Uhhhmmmm! Ahhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh. . ."

Kerri moaned as she reached back and spread her cheeks further apart. Her head rested on the pillow and she gazed up at Joe, her mouth forming a perfect "O" shape as she cooed. Joe had his entire middle finger moving in and out of her asshole as he also worked her cunt and clit with skilled hands. Her body shook and quivered with delight as her various muscles flexed and relaxed like massive rubber band with each spasm of orgasm. Joe pulled his fingers from her cunt and replaced them with his cock.

He pushed two fingers into her asshole and pumped her with counter strokes: cock in-fingers out--cock out fingers in, slowly building up speed like the double-cylinder on a locomotive. Kerri swiveled her hips to maximize his thrusting. Kerri moved faster and began to swing her head back and forth as she cried out with yet another wave of orgasms. Joe had to remove his fingers from her ass to grab her propelling hips with both hands so that he could stay with her furious pace. He drove deep inside her and she dipped her hips in quick movements that almost sucked his balls in with his cock.

Joe decided he needed a rest and in careful maneuvering, lifted her to him as he leaned back to rest on the pillows. Kerri never missed a beat and started to ride him like she was in the rodeo. She hooted and hollered as she took more and more of his cock into her rising and falling lap. She grabbed his knees for more leverage and rocked back and forth on top of him. She started to spin in circles with each upstroke until she did a 180 degree turn to face him.

"God your such a great fuck!" Kerri grunted with a satisfied smile, nearly jumping up and down on top of him.

"Your one hell of a lay yourself, little lady. But, I'm afraid you're going to break my cock in half!"

"Just one more time, Joe. I want you to fuck me until I come one more time--because I think I'm about to have the mother of all orgasms," she panted as his dick slipped in and out of her now gaping hole.

Joe pulled her down towards him and nuzzled her brown tits. She responded by flexing her hips and bending his cock in nearly an impossible direction and scooted back and forth on his dick. The cream from her cunt splashed all over his thighs and coated his balls.

Kerri moaned and rocked back and forth on Joe's cock. She leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders for support. She pulled her feet and legs up until she was in a squatting position. She worked her ass up and down forcefully, grinding her hips forward every time her cunt swallowed his cock. She scooted back and forth several times, then lifted for another jarring downstroke. Joe kept pace with her, sucking her nipples with every landing.

Kerri spun around on Joe's cock, facing away from him again. She leaned all the way back against him and stretched her legs out around his. Her back rested against him and she bent her neck to kiss him deeply as Joe thrust backwards up inside her cunt. Kerri's hips rolled with his thrust and she sighed at the friction of his cock rubbing her clit. Joe fondled her breasts and thumped up into her even harder. Kerri leaned forward and changed the angle of their fucking. Joe helped her spin around to face him again. Kerri bent her nubile body in impossible directions as Joe raised out from underneath her. He pulled his cock free and dove his face into her creamy pussy. He lapped up the juices with great enthusiasm. Kerri twisted around and sucked his dick while Joe continued to eat her pussy. The loud slurping, sucking sounds were overcome only by the grunts, groans, and moans that escaped their tight ring of oral sex.

Joe pulled away from Kerri and got to his knees above her. She arched her back and crab-walked toward him. Joe grabbed her hips and plunged deep inside Kerri's cunt.

"Ohhhh shit! Uhhhmmm fuck me, Joe! Slide deeeeeep insiiiide me!"

They rocked back and forth, pre-cumm juice dripped down their legs as they thrust against each other rapidly. They collapsed on the floor and Kerri rolled over on top of Joe and re-inserted his penis into her vagina. She fucked up and down on him, slowly building up momentum.

"That's it baby--uhhmmm almost there--uhhhllll--shitttt--its just hangin' there waitin' to come--uhhhmmmm. . ."

Kerri's body shuddered with unrequited lust. Joe helped her move into a sure fire position with her rocking above him, but stretched out between his legs. Then he slowly lifted his legs over hers, wrapping them around the back of her thighs and moving her body in the fleshy vice his legs created. She put both legs together and stretched across his body, griping his rod tightly within her rocking body. His cock was like a fulcrum on her clit as she see-sawed up and down on top of him. Suddenly her eyes got as wide as saucers and her mouth flew open, but didn't emit any sounds. Her body just quivered and shook for a long time as her length balanced on his pole like a rocking scale. This great spasm lasted several moments until her body collapsed on top of him, his stiff pole still jutting deeply into her slack pussy. She nibbled his ear and thanked him. She stretched her lean body and realized that he still needed to cumm.

With a smile she moved across his body with playful kisses, sucking his nipples and nipping at his rib cage. She crouched between his legs and flashed him a devilish grin before swallowing him hole. She pumped the base with one hand, kneaded his thick balls with the other and slurped and slipped her lips up and down his rod rapidly. The whole time she fixed her brown eyes on his with adoration, coaxing a large load of cumm into his chamber. Joe swore that his cock grew three inches in diameter as his veins protruded with an oncoming explosion. Kerri's eyes smiled at him as her throat expanded to take the massive organ to her gullet. He could feel his cock throb and pound as her tongue darted all around it.

With perfect timing she took one last gulp and pulled her lips tight, slowing extracting the tool from her fiery mouth. Her lips ran up and over the tip and Joe bellowed as he started to cumm. This time she pumped his cock with a twist and his load shot up and out toward the ceiling. She turned her head and caught the cream in her face as it returned from its orbit. She continued to pump and use his cock like a fountain. She sucked him dry, careful to swallow every drop.

They collapsed before the fire and slept in blissful sleep for hours.

To Be Continued...

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers