Carnal Connection Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grierson laughed. "God I feel such a slut and love it."

"Me too – I've come to prefer sensitive well-hung guys but if they are not around a lush babe is good."

Grierson said gently, "So we think I'm a lush babe?"

"Oooh yes. You have a beautiful cunt and know how to use it and I'd say one of the best tongue actions I've ever encountered."

"Really?"

Jilli laughed and said yes really.

Grierson fell silent so Jilli asked, "What?"

"This is a little embarrassing. Please don't even hint about this to my mom."

"No, of course not. Why would you...oh I see. Your mom could become jealous."

"Yes, we are left alone long hours day after day and we become so lonely. We've been doing it for years."

Jilli said, "Good for you guys. And of course you and Joe would have been at it like rabbits – probably here many times."

"Yes, this was our favorite place. We gradually stopped when mom kept at me saying I was too tall for him – I had really shot up by then, so I switch to Carl Johansson but a second cousin arrived from Europe with the express purpose of hogtying him into marriage and that's what she did. So it was difficult for me to find guys that suited me – Gene who l go with now lives almost twenty miles across the border into Wyoming."

"Oh God, how awful for you. I'd marry a shorter man."

"You would?"

"Yes, providing his dick wasn't short."

They laughed and Jilli reached for her new friend's hand. "Look, you take Joe back – I'll leave in the morning."

Her hand was squeezed as Grierson burst into tears. She sobbed, saying that was one of the loveliest things anyone had ever said to her. "Thank you sweet Jilli – that is the ultimate gesture of friendship and here we are only having known each other for a couple of hours. It's not necessary though at any spark between me and Joe has died – I hurt him so much when I dropped him. I may as well tell you his father and my mom will be in bed right now and...and...oh God."

"Sometime you join them?" Jilli asked softly and Grierson with huge eyes nodded.

"How convenient – I think that's really convenient and really cool," Jilli giggled. "When I first met Abe I thought this is a guy who could have his dick out when he's away from home."

Grierson screamed with laughter and hugged Jilli when she said Grierson was free to come on to her whenever they were alone because she found she rarely was offered too much sex.

"Mom could make a play for you if she's full of gin and no-one else is around – she rather fancies herself in bed."

"I wouldn't mind but no, that could become a bit complicated. I think we should keep the special relationship between you and me our personal secret. Right?"

"Right. Let's fool around a bit more and then I'll send you home – if you follow instructions you won't get lost."

"Jilli laughed at said she had her cell phone." Obviously Abe's explanation has not gotten through to her.

"Love, cell phones don't work out here – out here you are on your own; always remember that and memorize the return route when you go anywhere and don't rely on fence lines as they turn and twist and confuse by meeting and then running off in different directions. Pastures on our ranch average a couple of thousand acres and are mostly that on Abe's ranch."

Grierson rode with Jilli to the first fence to ensure she'd learned how to detect a special horse 'crossing' in long stretches of fencing without gates. Jilli unlocked the special metal fastener on each of the four wires on two posts and stood midway on the wires to lower them and Vita carefully stepped into the next pasture and stood clear as she was trained to do. Tension on the strained wire lifted the strands of barbs almost back to correct level and Jilli had no trouble keeping each wire in place on each post while locking the total of eight fasteners.

"Good girl; just make sure you relock all fasteners. This facility saves you riding from the shortest distance of travel by up to a half an hour to find a gate and get back on line. You'll find gates where fences meet at right angles. Now ride up to that highest point and from there you'll see Wright's barns and ranch house and two other homesteads in the far distance. Your cell phone could work from there so try calling me because I'll worry unnecessary; I do know you're a smart girl but a greenhorn is still a greenhorn. The ride will take you forty minutes at a walk – just let Vita choose her gait.

On the peak Jilli saw ranchland as it was meant to be viewed: a massive undulating sprawl that almost took her breath away. Turning 360, she saw cattle and one herd of horses and four homesteads in all – but the livestock and buildings were merely small groups of dots on a sea of brown-green splattered by lakes and waterways. Aware of what she was feeling she knew probably for this first time in her life the true feeling of her place in the world.

Her call to Grierson was answered immediately. "Hi, I'm almost home. What do you think?"

"Overwhelmed."

"Good girl. I sometimes ride to where you are when I feel dispirited and I know mom does too. That fence in front of you has two extra wires as it's the boundary fence between the Zimmerman's and the Wright's. The horse crossing is just to your left. I have so much enjoyed my afternoon with you – we'll be the best of friends – right?"

"Right. I call you later tonight when I'm free – Joe expects to by home by 8:00 and will be hungry for it. Where do I release Vita after I have attended to her outside the tack room?"

"Right behind that barn is a small twenty-acre pasture. Just let her go. She'll graze within earshot – she'll know your voice by now if you've been talking to her."

"Yes, I've been talking to her – she's such a sweetie."

"In that case hang on to her. I'll tell dad – he'll be pleased because Vita is not a horsy horse – she prefers people."

With delight as she was returning from releasing Vita, Jilli saw Joe's vehicle was back in the vehicle barn. She'd thought she'd heard a vehicle while brushing her horse. She scampered into the house.

"Hello dear," Jess smiled. "Have a lovely day? Your Rapid City purchases are safely over in the sunroom."

"Hi-thanks-where is he?"

"In the bath with a beer."

"Oh God," Jilli yelled and ran to the family bathroom. She slammed the door shut and ignored the call "Hi" while pulling off her stupid boots and trying not to tear her new shirt while jerking at the buttons. She was panting as she removed her less than tight jeans, eyeing what was now growing in Joe's hand.

Jilli jumped into the bath in her socks and pulling her panties to the side sat down on the erection that seconds ago still was semi floppy.

"Ooooh," she moaned as she slivered down its length, watched by her bemused male lover.

"It's the horse riding: it does this to some females," he grinned, reaching under her bra to haul out something to chew as she began bouncing.

A few minutes later they were both out of the bath: Joe had her leaning over it on a folded towel; she supported herself by grasping the far side as he sunk his pulsating dick into the gaping, dribbling hole.

"We don't have a condom," he panted.

"Doesn't matter – just stay away from infected girls."

"Right," he said, with increased weight in his thrust.

"Did you two girls go swimming?"

"Yep – was freezing."

"Did you fuck?"

"Yes, as best two girls can do without assistance."

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!" he went, giving her everything while Jilli was into her vocal response to accompany her release and seemed to be replicating a horse's whinny. They ended up on the floor in a rearranged tangle of arms and legs, panting deeply.

"I'm pleased you and Grierson are friendly," he said. "It means a lot to me. Dad has made an offer on a forty-eight acre property with stables and a near new house not far from Belle. If he buys that place he and mom will leave here, leaving me to run this ranch which is in a family trust. I have a sister who is a computer systems engineer in Dallas so we all have a quarter interest. I'll go onto salary at the changeover. If they don't buy the little horse ranch they'll look for an alternative semi-retirement interest."

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes."

"I'm so happy for you," she said, kissing him.

He cleared his throat. "Would you want to stay on living here with me?"

"Yes, I'm old enough to do that without requiring a chaperone."

"God you're something," he said, grinning. "Most other women in your position would demand that I marry them."

She smiled and said lightly she was not an average woman. "When are you putting me out on some farming chore – Grierson has given me a horse."

"The Paint?"

"Yes."

"Good choice – she has wonderful endurance."

"You don't do too bad in that department yourself," Jilli said, looking down at the mess they were in.

He grinned with pride, pushed her fringe back and kissed her softly.

Not bad for a guy who's not quite ready for another round, she thought.

"I was planning to ride the western boundary fence line in the morning – a daylight start, doing it by four-wheeler. "If you are joining me we can do it on horseback if you wish."

"Yes, horseback."

As Jilli soaked in the tepid bathwater before dinner she thought of the conversation about Joe's parents moving out. Joe had acted a bit skittishly, making her suspect he was close to proposing to her. He may have only required a nudge but she'd chosen not to do that.

Why not?

Well some deep thinking was required. She'd taken up with Joe to secure a comfortable exit from her former life, not to marry him. She had no plan then and no plan now as it suited her that way at present – anyone one doesn't normally marrying the first guy one meets after leaving town. Her immediate focus had been on adjusting Grierson's thinking about her future – which seemed to require immediate attention. The poor girl was fixed on having to confine her interest in men taller than herself and regrettably she seemed to be in a community where not overly men were quite the norm. Perhaps it was bred into them – they wouldn't have so far to fall off their horses!

Oh, bad joke – spare me, she sighed. Well there was no reason why she couldn't guide Grierson while thinking about becoming Mrs Wright herself or alternatively deciding to give that a miss. The sex was fine but marriage was a commitment to a full life together and she wasn't sure about their common interests and the full extent of their compatibility and how well suited they actually appeared to be. Did she really want to father his children?

God, I need a drink Jilli thought, jumping out and adding splashed water to the already partly awash floor.

Jilli went out in a pair of her new shorts and a new top, feeling great. The men were outside with their beers; Jess came to meet her, face rather tense. Uh-uh – has Mae been on the phone to tell Jess that Grierson has been fucking me? In Jill's view what she and Grierson had done was fucking although there had been no penis in her vagina they both had experienced multiple orgasms.

"Look Jilli, Abe and I have arranged to leave tomorrow to stay for a week in Belle (locals drop the Fourche). This is very short notice but instead of getting in a temporary housekeeper I was wondering if you could assume that duty and look after Joe. This is really..."

"Say no more; I'd be delighted and would appreciate you running through things with me. For example shopping – I have no idea about how to buy provisions, storage and that sort of thing. You continue with dinner preps while I pour you and me a Martini – I noticed you have the glasses and all the required ingredients."

During dinner when conversation with the oldies being away for about a week had died, Jess slapped her hand on her chest and said, "How could I – I forgot to say Mae called this afternoon to say she has decided to host a pot luck dinner to welcome you into the community Jilli. She's inviting ten couples and their sons/daughters still at home around your age so you don't get to feel isolated in this community. They're all be there I'm sure because not many people get invited to the Zimmerman Ranch."

"That's lovely of her," Jilli said, excitedly. "I'll phone and thank..."

"Wait just a bit dear; formal invitations will be delivered in the next day or two." Jess said warmly. "Abe and I'll attend from Belle of course."

As soon as Joe went off to bed Jilli went outside and called Grierson.

"I was hoping it would be you," Grierson said. "Your pussy must have had a real workload today."

They laughed and chatted on with Grierson finally ending saying, "I'll see you Saturday evening."

"How's that, what's on?"

"Just keep an eye on incoming mail," she laughed. "It's a surprise."

Jilli felt pleased she hadn't indicated she knew as Jess may have broken a confidence – or perhaps she hadn't been told not to pass on the information.

Chapter 4

At 4:00 Jilli's bedside alarm went and she turned it off but not before Joe mumbled 'Hastiest?" She lay still for a minute then dressed in her riding gear already beside the bed and carried out her boots and hat.

She made three apple pies – the larger one for Jess to take with her to Cousin Freda's and one for Jilli and Joe's lunch and she added prunes and dried apricots to the third to have at dinner. She prepared a casserole and set the time to start on slow cook at 10:00, figuring they wouldn't be eating much before 8:00 or 9:00 that night.

Joe bounced into the kitchen just before 5:00 and sniffed in the smell of cooking enthusiastically. By then Jilli was wrapping two lots of sandwiches – the big pack for morning and afternoon snacks and lunch for the fence line riders and the small pack for morning tea for his parents in case they became hungry on the short drive to Belle or decided to drive around for a while.

Joe took the piece of buttered bread Jilli handed him and said he was going out to where the horses were to trailer back the Arab stallion. "My quarter horses won't last the whole day at the clip your Paint manages. Be ready to move out in half-an-hour – this is a working day for you babe, not a relaxing ride in the city park."

"I know and I'm excited, very exited."

Joe looked rather pleased, kissed her with a crummy mouth and was gone.

Jess came out a few minutes later. "I must make lunch for you and Joe – is that apple pie I can smell? She looked at the three pies on the wire cooking racks and he mouth dropped opened and had difficulty closing.

Jilli brief her about the food and that the casserole would switch on at mid-morning.

"I can see my boy won't starve while you're around."

Jilli looked away, taking the comment as a major accolade.

The riders returned just after 7:00 that evening with Jilli almost asleep in the saddle.

"Where am I?" she asked, a little befuddled, most of her body aching and she had two cuts in her right palm under plasters, suffered when she attempted to catch a wire that had sprung back towards her when she had taken off her gloves.

Joe lifted her down with pride. She'd proved herself a great little worker and had screamed to an investigating two year old bull that caught her on the wrong side of the fence but it stopped, somewhat bewildered, when the human on foot yelled "Fuck off!" and turned back to pulling the wire stretcher as she'd been taught an hour earlier. Joe pulled out his 30-30 to scare the critter off but it walked away on its own accord.

"You shouldn't have turned your back on it," he'd muttered.

"I mostly didn't but was diverted momentarily by your face turning grim and pulling out that pop-gun."

"It's not pop-gun it's a..."

"Winchester lever action rifle – I know. When you are away all day I haven't just been doing fingernails. I've walked through all the barns looking at things, seen the gun rack that wasn't secure and locked and went out on the four-wheeler once I figured out how to ride it and looked at the horses and then came back and began reading 'Western Lore' and then it was lunchtime. Usually after lunch if you father is in he'd show me through the farm accounts, explaining things before going off for his afternoon nap..."

"My dad sleeps in the daytime!"

"Oh Christ, Joe, how was I supposed to know you weren't aware of that. If you tell him he'll never trust me..."

"Don't knot your knickers; there's no need for me to say anything."

With midday approaching Joe had put Jilli to rest under a grove of dogwood trees while he rode on for another eighty minutes inspecting and repairing and was back for lunch just after 1:00. She was laying out lunch pretending she hadn't been asleep but Joe had known the Paint would have been aware pf their approach and would have taken some sort of action to wake up Jilli. The Paint was smart.

After lunch they had ridden to the nearest gate and passing through and closing it rode across almost one and a half miles of that pasture before coming to another fence. Joe tied a red ribbon at that point and they then travel back towards the ranch house along that fence line.

Jilli showered to freshen up but still was gripped with body exhaustion that would turn into painful discomfort during the next few hours with her body protesting at the long hours of being in the saddle and the similar unfamiliar actions of mounting, dismounting and bending at fence posts so many times. Julie knew she should have slowly worked up saddle time before taking on such a big day – the brute should have warned her, thought the greenhorn and knew then the meaning of greenhorn: she had not protected herself against her own stupidity by asking Joe did he think she'd be wise doing it. Well, during dinner she'd put on an act of being fit and cheerful and later leave him wondering why he was missing out on it that night.

Great idea but bad execution. She went to sleep in her chair before eating anything while Joe forked steak and gravy onto a piece of bread and grinned at her.

The next thing she knew it was dawn and Joe was dressed, bent over her with a cup of coffee.

"You had a big day yesterday, stay in bed for a rest; I have run a hot bath for you." He kissed her forehead and was gone.

Tears came because she spilt hot coffee on to her front and knew by collapsing at dinnertime the previous night she'd shown her vulnerability – that definitely she wasn't Superwoman. At the same time she knew she'd bounce back.

Mid-morning when completing housework Jilli heard noise in the nearest corral and investigated. She found three black cattle calves that wranglers must have brought in, all with a foot ailments but the immediate need was they had no water. She checked the poly tank but it appeared not to be damaged; she left the float rest in the bottom without inspecting it because she knew nothing about auto-valves. She lugged five pails of water from the tap outside the barn and half-filled the trough before she looked down and saw the supply tap to the tank, vessel, trough or whatever it was called was turned off. Seconds later the tank was refilling on its own accord – probably the valve was not shutting off correctly resulting in a persistent leak that would be a rainy day job for repair.

She went to the barn and moving stiffly from yesterday's riding marathon returned with two ropes, heavy steel basin, knife, pliers and a white container marked disinfectant. She studied the calves which must be five to six months' old because Joe had said calving finished in late December; she noted which foot each of them appeared to favor.

Jilli was relieved there was nobody around to watch Miss Bumblefoot. She had no skill at roping a moving animal let along a stationary one. With the third calf now drinking she dropped the noose over its head as the animal lifted momentarily to eye here; she tied the free end around a post after taking in most of the slack. The young heifer only noticed the rope when attempting to walk away; it stood and bawled out – probably 'Mummy!'