Carnal Connection Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexual chaos after midnight and a marriage proposal.
3.3k words
4.78
16.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SO FAR:Divorcee and short-term prostitute Jilli Drummond has endeavored to escape from her sordid past and on the coast meets a young man Joe Wright who has taken a month off to recover from the aftermath of his divorce. Joe takes the former hotel restaurant manager home. 'Home' is a 26,000 cattle ranch in South Dakota. Thus begins a cultural shock including some exciting times and now it's time to introduce Jilli to local society.

Chapter 5

Hostess Mae Zimmerman met Joe and Jilli at the door as they drove up and greeted them both warmly. She raised her eyebrows in exaggerated fashion and said to Joe, "I haven't seen you in a suit since your wedding." He smiled, declined the offer of a tie and kissed Mae, looking ever so handsome thought Jilli as he stood back to let the two women do the inevitable.

Mae said the strong color of Jilli's little red dress and matching shoes made her look stunning; Mae's very fashionable multi-hued mid calf dress with matching cape received lavish comments. Daughter Grierson arrived clad long in daffodil that made her appear 7ft tall followed by father wearing a tux and a young guy and inch shorter than Grierson in her very high heels who was introduced as Gene Perkins. He seemed polite and agreeable to Jilli who thought that would be just fine for Grierson, allowing her to dominate.

"Everyone into the family room for drinks," said the general. "You'll have to excuse me as I'll be darting away from time to time as I'll be needed in the kitchen."

"Wait, could everyone grab a dish from the back of my vehicle," Joe called and the general gasped when she saw the six dishes of beautiful looking food under the see-through wrappers.

Two young women dressed as professional bar waitresses – which they probably were – appeared and poured French champagne. There was only time for glasses to be clinked and the first sip when a vehicle horn blasted in staccato.

"That will be your parents," Mae said to Joe. "I invited them to come early to allow us to socialize briefly as two families. Abe in a tux ushered in Jess in black and both looked almost over-excited. Jess kissed Mae and then made a beeline for Jilli who was watching Abe whispering to Joe.

"Oh darling, the well-perfumed Jess said, smothering Jilli with kisses and rubbing Jilli's back as if the younger women had just announced she were pregnant which was something Jilli had only just begun to wonder about herself.

"Everyone," Abe called importantly looking at his watch. "Just ninety minutes ago we signed papers for the closing that will make us owners of the Paterson horse ranch on the outskirts of Belle."

Jilli jumped up and down in excitement and hugged Jess who said, "Our Realtor told us it might not have happened if it weren't for you Jilli because the Paterson's are such ditherers and were attempting to buy before they sold." It was a moment when Jilli became hugely aware of her miniscule relationships with such a few people in her new life – relationships that had not had time to develop and hold – that she'd once again contributed added-value to one of those relationships that placed her beyond being neutral or even worse, a 'taker'.

Momentarily she imagined she could feel the energy of Jess's feeling flowing into her, a feeling that distinctly felt like love – the love of a foster mom?

Just as well she felt the euphoric of those moments because the magic ended brutally. They were all still standing. As the burble died Mae drew Grierson to her and turning to focus on Joe said in a very clear and stern voice, "Now that are will be taking full control of the ranch Joe, isn't it time you chose who is to be your next wife?"

Jilli's throat caught, she didn't know why as she'd been making no claim. It was Mae's astonishing comment that had choked her and then she knew why – with Mae and perhaps the rest of her family this wasn't about ensuring comfort in life for Joe; this was about land ownership. Grierson marrying Joe would also tie the knot between the Zimmerman and the Wright ranches. Jilli thought what a hard woman Mae really was under that pretence of cuteness although she'd always been away the cuteness seemed a little short of being genuine.

Jilli now wondered about Grierson: was she genuine or was that sluttish afternoon spent in Jilli's arms at the lake a calculated way to compromise Jilli? The intent behind that juicy afternoon under the been may well have been a preparation to expose Jilli for 'her disgusting behavior' in a community of conservative people who may have accepted Grierson's waywardness to dip into female-on-female sex but only because she was Mae's daughter. Amid any such accusation the stray from the city would be totally ostracized and to avoid isolating himself Joe would have to reconsider where his loyalties lay. Oh God, what a mess; Miss Smart-Ass had spiked herself perhaps fatally.

Then amazingly as Jilli swept her gaze around the room some of the reactions appeared most unexpected. Grierson appeared upset and was fighting to break out of her mom's hold – an evil grip? Gene looked bewildered while Sly was yawning as if bored by another of his wife's emotional outbursts. Jess who appeared horrified was looking across at her husband; Abe was smirking so what was the story behind that look?

Joe – Joe was the most unexpected reaction of all: he was grinning! Jilli was now totally confused.

"Adding Matchmaker to your well-earned title of First Lady of the county Mae?"

"That's community not county Joe," Mae replied frostily and snapped, "Stop wriggling girl."

"Wouldn't it be easier for you and Sly to offer big money to buy out the Wright family trust than to intrude into my personal affairs? Be careful Mae; don't tempt me to intrude vocally on your personal affairs."

Mae turned white and that shock allowed Grierson to break free.

"Mom – you have it wrong. Joe and I didn't break up over height; that was the only dignified reason I could come up with at the time and you honed in on it. He dropped me because he thought I was too promiscuous and was unlikely to change after marriage."


Mae sat down on the sofa with a thump and Sly said, "Okay guys, enough of this crap; our guests will begin arriving within the hour. I'd like to propose a toast to Jess and Abe on their new purpose and congratulate Abe for finding a safe environment for Cowhand Warrior who is emerging as a top Quarter Horse sire. Abe and I now jointly own sixty-eight percent of Warrior so want to bring him home to add a strong new bloodline to our ranch horses in this state."

Joe looked at his dad in amazement and then to his mom who shrugged, indicating she also knew nothing of this.

"You two are majority owners of Cowhand Warrior?" Mae said, mouth agape. "What will it take to acquire those remaining shares?"

Everyone laughed and made the toast.

Jess pushed at Jilli, noticing Joe had just winked at Jilli but the young woman resisted. "No, if he wants me he'll come to me."

Jess sighed and watched Sly walk over to Joe and begin chatting.

The group was split by the arrival of the first guests. Mae remembered who she was and the reason for this occasion so took Jilli under her wing and made the introductions. She made no effort to apologize for any embarrassment she made have brought on Jilli who wasn't surprised and who had decided from now on she'd squeeze Mae for any advantages she could gather. Unstable but influential neighbors did have their uses.

Dinner was served buffet style; Mae announced it was 'continuous supper'.

At one stage Jilli went to the nearest bathroom and found the door locked.

"Who is it?" Grierson called, sounding a little under stress.

"Jilli."

The door unlocked and she was told to enter quickly. She brushed past Grierson and only then saw that Gene was behind her uplifted skirt pumping away.

Oh God.

Jilli sat on the toilet watching Gene ass-fuck her friend. Grierson said they were warming up for the games to come and then apologized for her mom's extraordinary behavior. She continued with almost normal conversation while Jilli finally managed to pee and was standing pulling up her knickers when Gene climaxed and within seconds Grierson swept into hers, having been fingering herself into a frenzy.

"Have fun," Jilli said weakly, unlocking the door and slipping out, relieved to find no line of people waiting.

She ate with Joe and a nondescript lean lady with her son Paul and daughter Jenny. To Jilli's amazement Joe introduced her to the woman, Maggie Jones, former rodeo star. Jilli hadn't known what to expect but to find Maggie looked very similar to other moms at the gathering was rather a surprise. So they had plenty to talk about and Jenny and Joe joined in a bit and Paul just kept right on eyeing Jilli's tits.

Well after midnight when the good folk had gone, Jilli found Joe in the family room about to insert into Jenny Jones and although a little taken aback approved when she saw him finishing rolling on a condom. Jenny's brother came up behind her and palmed her tits, asking, "What about it?"

Why not, thought Jenny and led him to the study at first thinking it was empty but another couple were at it on the floor; the woman on top was Mae – she recognized the hair.

Jilli spun the leather chair around and told Paul to be seated and put on a condom.

"I don't have one."

"Right, I'm off."

"Yes I do," said the liar grinning unabashed.

Jilli pulled down the top of her dress and lowered her bra, knowing what Paul really was after were her tits. She climbed aboard facing him and he went for her chest, leaving her to guide his swollen cock home. She was rather foggy with the booze and pounded him until she yawned so squeezed his balls and he came with a groan and said as he recovered, "You have great tits."

In the passage she found Joe staggering along, the front of his trousers in a real mess of cunt juice and cum. She pushed him into the bathroom and towel him, kissed him and told him for find a bed to sleep in or someone else to screw but to remember the condom.

She went to the kitchen for coffee and found the advantage of having hired help. The kitchen was beautifully tidy with the dishes people had brought washed and stacked up waiting to be claimed within the next couple of days.

Someone came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck. She looked down at the hands cupping her tits and recognized Sly's wedding ring. Why not? This could become of strategic advantage if Mae became a bit over-powering for her.

"Go on," she said.

"Are you sure? It's Sly."

"I know," she said, resting her arms on the bench top and stepping back. When he lifted the back of her dress – her sweat-dampened knickers were now safely in her clutch bag wherever that was – she said not the butt and he grunted okay.

"And condom."

"Already on."

He was short but very wide, which suited her just fine. He began fast, too fast and soon tired.

"I don't know if I can make it."

"Oh yes you can Sly – lean forward and grab my nipples between you thumbs and forefingers. That's it – think how large you have made them – twice as large as normal at least. No don't think about the strain to ejaculate – just think of your fat dick sliding in and out of my dripping, tight pussy. Oh God, I do declare you've grown thicker. Now I'm clamping on you're a bit. Imagine my cunt walls pressing around that angry red cockhead of yours Sly. Gosh, it feels like a huge walnut scraping me cunt and..."

"AAARRRGGGHHH!" yelled Sly, his cock pulsating as he deposited into the tip of his condom while Jilli, aroused by her sexy talk, spewed her deposit around the outside of that membrane.

"Gosh Sly, that was great. I'd like to try a rumble with you sometime when you are fresh and not liquored up."

"When?"

"Just allow it to happen – there is no urgency."

"You spoke to me like a whore and got me away good."

"Did I Sly? I really don't have any idea how whores speak as I don't know any."

Sly said of course not and after pulling his trousers back up poured them coffee and they chatted about Jilli's assimilation into the community.

"When you get fucked by more than one person in this community you know you have arrived," Sly said gravely.

Joe and Jilli slipped away just after 4:00. Jilli had found Mae to thank her but Mae had her face buried between the legs of Maggie Jones while Maggie's daughter was tonguing Mae's ass so Jilli walked away grinning without saying a word. They staggered to Joe's pickup.

"Are you fit enough to drive?"

"No," he slurred.

"I can't; I'm practically legless."

He started the vehicle and said, "Let's see how far we can get. Within a minute they found they had left the track and had driven through an open gate into a pasture.

"Switch off Joe – we'll go home in the morning."

"It is the morning," he said profoundly, switching off the ignition and fell asleep.

When Jilli awoke she was in bed. It was 10:55 and she found Joe beside her, still dressed while she was just in her bra. He must have awoke and brought them home safely. What a night to remember when she was old and straight laced. They awoke mid-afternoon and had 'breakfast' in their favorite place – the bath. They talked about the highlights of the previous evening that included the sex but used no names of their multiple partners.

* * *

A few days after the big party Jilli and Joe had received invitations to dine with the Richards, go sailing on a lake with the McKenzie's and to have a cook-out with the Jones's to welcome home Maggie's husband Clifford who had been on a month's lecture tour in Canada.

Jilli returned to visit her doctor who confirmed she was pregnant; she'd stopped taking contraceptives weeks earlier.

Jilli drove home thoughtfully wondering whether to tell Joe or to just move on. She decided as it was his child he had the right to know. She thought she'd work out how to tell him over the next day. She found he was home, preparing an omelet so he added to the mix to make two. He was back after the last of the drenching and inoculations and would be heading out east to check on the hayfields.

When Joe arrived at the table with two wines Jilli pushed her glass back towards his plate. "No alcohol for me for the next few months."

His mouth fell open and he said, "You're not?"

"Not what? Oh God – I didn't mean to tell you this way."

He grinned: "There's a large number of ways?"

"I suppose."

"It is mine?"

"Definitely."

Joe smiled, pulled his chair out and patted his knee, noting she was acting a little flaky.

"Come on."

She rushed and clung to him. "I'm sorry. I had stopped using contraceptives and did not resume when I met you; we were using condoms and had settled into a steady relationship. I failed to click when resuming sex and..."

"Hush – I'm not displeased, quite the contrary. I want to marry you more than ever. Jilli, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes. Oh I love you Joe."

"I love you Jilli, more than you will believe. Please think nice things about a wedding while I make one urgent call. Mom, she's said yes – please get the papers drawn up. Will talk soon."

Joe said he'd not given Jess time to congratulate them as the conversations would last half the day.

"They are as eager as I am to have you marry me and start the next generation," he said. "There have been five generations of Wrights on this land and we all want the stewardship of it to continue. We members of the trust arrived at an agreement recently – as soon as you and I announce our engagement control of this ranch will be assigned to me by the family trust. They had no conditions but I had two: First I had to be certain you had the right stuff to be living on this land which can been lonely and tough at times. Well, I'm convinced on that score although you haven't been through a winter yet and faced dead and dying stock. The second thing was I had to know you wanted me without feeling you were under any pressure to make that decision which is why I have not told you the terms of my agreement with my parents and sister. I don't consider the arrival of the baby puts you under pressure because you'd know you were capable or riding off into the sunset and caring for it with ease without relying on any other person."

"Wow, for you that's quite a speech."

Joe licked his lips so Jilli knew what was coming: "What did Doc Roberts say about sex?"

"Keep at it for as long as I feel comfortable and nothing too much off the wall."

"Doc Roberts said that?"

"His exact words."

"What about riding?"

"Take it easy and avoid trotting."

It was arranged that Jilli pack food and coffee and the picnic blanket to have a snack in a hayfield. She imagined they would be having more than one kind of snack being on a blanket under warm sun in a hayfield.

She watched Joe walking to the horse 'home paddock' at the rear of the tack shed where his favorite horse and her Paint were. He looked so athletic and manly. Now he knew she was pregnant to him he could be expected to really love her as romantic fathers were like that. She hadn't meant to get pregnant without telling him, truly. That time when they first had unprotected sex she'd awakened afterwards and knew that she would have to go back on to the pill in the morning. Professionally trained to recall restaurant orders and as a chef to faultlessly recall recipes she had a fabulous memory yet when she rose that morning a few weeks ago that thought had gone clear from her mind and had not returned until in trepidation she went to Doc Roberts. She'd never tell anyone that she'd forgotten not to go back on the pill, not even Joe and particularly Jess who'd made the suggestion she do resume contraception. No-one especially Jess would believe her.

Jilli shrugged and went off to fetch the picnic blanket. If Joe changed his mind and didn't believe her she would pack her things and leave him. It was no use living with a man who felt betrayed. Leaving him she and her baby-to-be would be fine. She'd probably head to...

Suddenly Joe was at the doorway; she'd not heard him arrive.

"Hello mummy – it's daddy," he joked. "One of the guys came by so is out bringing in the horses. Here's a saddlebag for the refreshments. Clearing out is a good idea for a couple of hours – mum will be in some store buying baby clothes and dad will be yelling to her move her butt as he's itching to get to us. Oh, I'm so rapped."

A wonderful feeling came over Jilli; she knew her journey to find a new life had ended.

THE END