Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It slipped up from her ass to her clit and the second it touched that pearl of pleasurable flesh, time stood still for Chloe.

Pausing just long enough to savor the tease, Chloe pressed his plum sized cock head into her widening pussy. Deliberately, Chloe was entered by Kevin, in a slow excruciating pace. And just as quickly Kevin retreated from Chloe’s pussy. Deeper and deeper she took him, more than any other man she’d fantasized of having. Successive strokes went slowly, her body taking an inch more at a time.

Ecstasy wasn’t the word to explain what Chloe felt at the moment when he entered her. It was pain, it was pleasure, it was bliss, it was fullness inside her. Chloe’s body shuttered with each of Kevin’s careful strokes. Even though she rode him, he dictated the pace with his size, strength and skill. She squirmed as his hips ground up into her, she could barely await the next stroke. She sunk down. Her head fell back and a scream that could be heard decks above and below erupted from Chloe. A wave of orgasms, which she would realize later was not one, but several intense and body shaking orgasms.

Warmth became sweat, and that sweat trickled over them, mingling. Her fingers clawed his chest, leaving crimson traces. Body arching , Chloe realized she now sat fully down his shaft, riding a magnificent man.

Just then,a grunt, his eyes narrowed and from nowhere he bucked upward, slamming his wide cock into her cervix.

Another scream slipped from Chloe, but it was an exclamation to a long poem. A poem of raw, sensuality. One of bliss and desire pent up over months, if not years. Sex with him was carnal poem and as his thick jets of sperm swirled inside her, she slumped back. Mentally and physically exhausted.

She waited for a moment to look around the room, Kevin now rolling away, equally as exhausted. Janet sitting in the same chair as when it all started, legs spread over the arms and head draped over the back. Her body still a quiver with tremors of orgasms brought on by her fingers and the sight of her lover carnally entwined with another woman.

Chloe was in bliss.

12