Carnal Interlude

Story Info
She surrenders at the hands of her lover.
1.9k words
4.48
27.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennygrrl
jennygrrl
17 Followers

I wanted to be taken and used. I needed him so badly that by the time I got to his place I was fairly on edge with desire. I wanted him to dominate me, but he did anything but touch me. He ordered dinner and opened wine; he discussed his day, eating slowly when the food finally came.

After dinner as we were talking he slowly ran the pad of his finger along my lip, silencing me mid-sentence. "Get on the bed," he said softly, nodding his head in the direction of the bedroom.

My blood raced in my veins as I stood without questioning, heading toward the bedroom, lying down against the soft padding of satin and silk. I waited for what seemed like hours, listening to him move about the large Southern loft, hearing him in the shower, and then at last he appeared.

Dressed in only a white cotton towel, I took in the site of his almost naked body. His lean rippled abdomen, a warm honeyed color, was firm and hairless, perfectly sculpted from shoulder to heel. Water clung to the tight six-pack, trickling down into his belly button and I could hardly stifle the low groan that threatened to escape my lips. There. There was where I wanted to taste, to suckle, to gently slide my tongue, but he smirked at the sound and shook his head; his silent acknowledgement that I was at his mercy.

"Lie still," he whispered when he dropped down onto the bed beside me. Nimble fingers worked slowly at the small row of buttons of my shirt. Parting it little by little his warm lips played against my skin, finding the small of my stomach, dragging his tongue with lascivious intent over my ribs, biting at the underwire that firmly held me in place.

I did my best to hold still under his expert touch, but within mere moments of his exploration my body began to writhe against the sheets. I reached out to stroke his cheek, to drag my fingers through his still wet hair, but his words resounded against my flesh. "Don't do that."

I shuddered with his words, pulling back my hands, pleading him with my eyes to allow me that one simple pleasure. "You'll be good, little girl, or I'll make you be good," he murmured, stroking the inside of my thigh with his index finger.

"Please," I panted, extending my hand to brush against his chest. His low growl penetrated the room and in an instant he held my hands, twisting them almost painfully up above my head. I whimpered into his mouth as he kissed me intensely, bruising my lips with his demand.

"Open your mouth," he commanded and I did, his tongue fucking into me, meeting mine to slide against it, tasting me before pulling back, teasing me with his persistent force, grinding his hips against my pelvic bone, forcing me to whimper again.

His fingers returned to my partially open shirt, slipping up over the satin of the bra, massaging my breast through the material. His thumb quickly dove underneath, finding my hardening nipple, rolling around it to compel my body to react. My nipple hardened to his satisfaction as he laughed just above the firm peak, "That's it baby. Just... like... that. Get on your knees."

I didn't even hesitate, rolling swiftly from my back to my knees, arching upward, still almost fully dressed. "Give me your hands," he ordered, taking each one in his grip before twining them together.

"No, please," I contested, struggling against the bonds. "I want to be able to touch you. Please, let me touch you tonight."

"I love it when you beg," he whispered, stroking his hand down the valley of my spine, raising the shirt to unfasten the bra beneath. The fabric fell loose and his hands reached around to knead my breast, his other hand stroking the warmth between my thighs. "Tell me you want it," he spoke low against my back. "Tell me you want me to take you. To use you? To fuck you just like the perfect little slut? My perfect little slut."

I loved it when he'd claim me. My only answer to him a pleading "Yesssss," his fingers teasing the stitched crotch on my jeans, rubbing it high enough to taunt my clit, forcing me to strain against his hand.

"That won't do. Tell me you'll be my slut and you know what you'll get."

"I'll be anything for you," I panted. "Anything at all. I'll be yours. I am yours."

"Good girl," he soothed, running his hands lower over my abdomen, finding the zipper to my jeans before yanking them down my silken thighs. "Your skin is so soft baby. I could cum just by doing this."

He pushed himself down against me, leveraging his weight onto his forearms, slowly rocking back and forth against the soft fabric of my panties. I could feel his hard cock under the towel, forcing up the smooth cleft of my ass, sliding the groove so torturously slow and hard I couldn't help but rock back into him, caring very little if he spent himself that way versus any other.

His lips found my ear in that position, kissing the lobe and panting raggedly, trapping my hands beneath him while he moved. "I wish I could make you cum like this angel. I want you to make a mess just for me. Then I could lick you clean." Again his harsh laughter filled me with urgency, pressing back into him to feel more of his throbbing length.

Sliding the panties from my hip with one hand, balancing on the other, his fingers found the moisture and heat at the center of my body, trailing one finger through the damp soft curls along my almost slavering slit. "You feel so fucking good, princess. So good. I'm going to lose it right here if I don't get inside you."

"Please, I'm begging you. I need it so much. I need to feel you hard and strong. Fuck me, please baby. Please!"

Without another word he ripped the towel from his hips, brandishing his thick cock, sliding it between the thin walls that held the heat and slickness inside me. Pumping his shaft through it several times he stopped just at the entrance and then rammed himself deep within, holding he roughly by the shoulders, plowing his way up inside my cunt. I screamed, straining into the comforter, writhing and gasping for breath. His hips ground down against mine, forcing me to cry out again and again, muffling the sound as the slap of our bodies echoed throughout the room.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He grunted, giving me his thick, long cock, the head expanding inside of me, popping loudly whenever he pulled out. "Come on, I know it is. I know you wanted this."

"Yeah," I yelped, gulping for air, giving way to the orgasms that shook me from tremor to tremor. "Yes, yes.... I'm coming, baby. Baby, I'm coming."

"I know. You're bathing me so good. So slick my little girl. You're just dripping." And he ran his thumb through my juices to the small dark star of my anus, teasing the hole with gentle pressure. I gasped, wriggling underneath his insistence.

"No, no, please don't. Not that. Anything... anything but that."

"I thought you said you'd do anything? Wasn't I good to you? Didn't I give you this when you wanted it?" His fingers gripped my hips harder, leveling my quivering flesh to his harder intrusion. His hips slapped brutally against my inner thighs, my nipples riding roughly over the spread beneath me.

"Ugh. Ugh! Ugh!! Baby, not so hard!"

"No, you like it. I can tell. It's just dripping down your thighs. Are you going to be a good girl for me? Or do I have to punish you?"

"Please?" I whimpered, but before I could finish the sound his hand came down hard upon my ass, the slack echoing in the room. I could feel the sting set off a deeper feeling, the orgasm traveling through me so fast and hot I nearly burst.

"Again?" he groaned.

Once more my flesh was seared by the merciless slap of his hand to my ass cheek and tremors wracked my body one by one. Reaching down he slid his thumb through all the slickness pouring out of me and then roughly pushed my anus open, seating his thumb within. Every thrust inside he'd twist it, jamming it in with each upward jab, his hand reaching around his piercing cock to play slowly around my swollen clit.

Within seconds I was reduced to quaking ruin, screaming until my throat was raw, then rasping my pleas to heaven and God. All at once I came so hard that I never noticed when he pulled out and turned me around to lay me flat on my back.

"And now I want to eat you out, princess. You taste so sweet. Spread your legs baby."

I did as I was told, completely helpless. His tongue ran slowly between my shaved lips, poking between the sweet pink folds. He lapped and suckled the walls, cleaning the cream from between them, circling the hole he'd fucked so well before trailing back up to nibble on the engorged nub. He circled it with delicacy, taking caution not to press too soon, and built me up again until my hips thrust towards his face. I lost my hand in his hair, whimpering his name and he swallowed the milk that poured out of me when I lost it all once more.

He found my lips and kissed me with the fragrance of my cum, then licked it from my mouth, fucking his tongue past my lips. With his cock in his hand he guided himself in again, finding the perfect pace to bring us both together once more. A wicked gleam shimmered in his eyes as his hand came over my mouth. Every muffled sound brought him pleasure and I closed my eyes, struggling against the bond of his hand.

"You want this, don't you?" he groaned low. "Shake your head."

My legs tightened around his ass and despite the rising urge to say yes, I shook my head no.

His hand clasped tighter, pressing my teeth into my lip, the first hint of coppery blood filling my mouth. "Shake your head!"

I could refuse him no longer. His jaw grew slack, his hips moving in jerking thrusts powered by something harsher. I shook my head and murmured "yes", gasping and shivering. His lungs filled with air, his hand forcefully clasped by face as the one beneath my neck pulled me up tighter to him. In a roar almost deafening he spent his seed, spurting the long thick strands deep inside to coat me. "Yes baby, that's my good girl. Take it all. Take it all!"

With the last burst he groaned low and released me, lying spent against my body. Sweat mingled as I held him, both of us willing our heartbeats to stabilize.

He picked himself up, steadying his weight on his elbows and smiled looking down into my eyes. "Did you get what you came for?"

"I did baby. Perfectly."

-- Thank you for reading. Please take the time to comment or vote. I appreciate the feedback. -smiling- --

jennygrrl
jennygrrl
17 Followers