Carnaval

Story Info
Two girls have an unexpected experience in Rio.
3.6k words
4.27
68.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers

Christy and Jayde were in Rio for Carnaval.

It was holiday season and they were enjoying themselves.

They were both pretty blondes, cousins, aged eighteen and nineteen respectively. They were still virgins but this was more by chance than conscious design. Neither had any objection to losing her virginity in the right circumstances, but neither were they in a hurry to have sex with someone just to be able to say that they had. It would happen when it happens.

Tonight they were going to the parade with Raoul and Ramon, a couple of Brazilians in their early twenties. They had sort of teamed up with Christy and Jayde, not as two couples but as a group of four, with the men showing the girls their city. They had, naturally, chanced their arm but the girls had been casual but firm. No sex. We don't know you that well. Let's just get acquainted first and see what develops.

Ramon said that he has access to an apartment that overlooked the route of the parade. The girls would be able to stand at the windows and have an excellent view of everything and get some good photos without being jostled by the crowds. No compulsion. The girls could check out the place and see that they weren't being lured into a den of iniquity or be expected to watch Carnaval from a bedroom. This was said a bit tongue-in-cheek, and with a slight smile, but the girls realised that it was only sensible to check things.

The apartment proved to be a single bedroom on the fourth floor of a building right in the centre of the parade route. The front room was set up as a lounge room, with a couple of armchairs and a TV, and there were two tall windows either side of a wall column from which they would have an excellent view and get some marvellous photos.

The parade was scheduled to start at 9:00pm. The foursome were at the apartment around 8:30, having a light meal, chatting and keeping an eye out for the start of the parade. Very soon they heard the noise levels outside start to rise and realised that the first major Samba school was approaching.

"Hey, girls." Ramon called. "Don't just stand in the window. Lean out so you can get a good view of the floats coming and going. The windows are waist high so you won't fall out, and we'll be right here to stop you getting too carried away. And don't forget your cameras. You'll want to put the straps around your neck because if you drop them you'll never see them again."

Christy and Jayde know good advice when they hear it and in a matter of moments they are leaning out, taking photos and chatting.

Jayde was the first to notice that a problem has arisen. Starting to move back into the room for a moment she was surprised to find that the window seemed to have slipped down, trapping her. She pushed at it trying to edge it up a bit, but it seemed stuck. She yelled to Ramon, but he didn't seem to hear her, so she called across to Christy, telling her of the problem and asking her to get one of the boys to lift the window off her.

That's when Christy found out she had a similar little problem. It appeared that both window were faulty and had slipped down, firmly trapping them, though not in a painful manner. They just couldn't get loose. Christy added her voice to Jayde's, trying to let Raoul or Ramon know of the problem, but the boys seem unable to hear them.

The girls looked at each other, and then Jayde shrugged. "They'll realise soon enough that something's wrong," she called to Christy. "Don't worry about it for now. Get your camera ready, because by the way the noise is rising I think the first of the Samba schools is approaching."

Inside the room, Ramon and Raoul could also hear the increased volume of sound rising from the excited crowd below and relaxed, smiling in satisfaction. Any sounds the girls made from this moment on would be lost in the general roar of noise. The boys headed towards their chosen targets.

Jayde was looking out, trying to catch that first magical sight of a float, when she heard a squeal from Christy. She glanced across at her and saw her staring straight ahead, eyes wide with a startled look on her face. And then she jumped and squealed herself, knowing the probable, if not exact cause, reason for Christy's reaction.

Moving slightly ahead of Ramon, Raoul had approached where Christy was leaning out the window, her short skirt barely covering bottom at the best of times, and in her current position riding high, revealing a pair of lacy red panties. Raoul had then prompted the squeal and wide-eyed stare by firmly goosing Christy right where those panties covered her precious mound.

At the other window, Ramon was about to elicit a similar response from Jayde by flicking her skirt up, taking her panties and proceeding to pull them down, exposing her bottom and pussy to his lascivious eyes. To make matters worse from Jayde's point of view, he didn't just lower them but slid them down slowly, making sure his knuckles brushed against her pussy, both from the front and the back as the panties came off. Jayde then felt his hand at her waist, undoing the clip of her skirt and then the zip, before letting it drop to the floor. Ramon then bent down took and removed her sandals, leaving her completely stripped from the waist down. He then stood back to let Jayde contemplate her predicament.

Meanwhile, Raoul, after doing some preliminary teasing of Christy's pussy had just as efficiently divested her of her lower clothes and was now standing next to her. "Did you know," he called to her, "that it takes a Samba school fifty three minutes to complete a march, and the noise stays at that level for the entire time. That means that for the next fifty odd minutes, no-one will hear you yelling."

Christy called across to Jayde, who turned seemed to jolt back to awareness of her surroundings and looked back at Christy. She could hear Christy yelling to her, but the riot of noise from below effectively destroyed any chance she had of catching what she said. She picked up the odd word here and there, though. Enough to understand that Christy was in exactly the same predicament that she was. She started to call back to Christy, but her voice broke into another squeal as Ramon, deciding he had waited long enough, placed a hand on Jayde's leg, slid it round between her legs and then lifted it to cup her love mound.

Raoul had also resumed his playing, running a hand over Christy's bottom, pushing it down to where the cleft of her legs began and slipped his fingers into the narrow gap, gently prodding at the soft and sensitive flesh he found there. Christy responded by trying to clamp her legs together forbidding Raoul access, at the same time cursing Raoul and her own gullibility for getting her into this situation. Raoul didn't mind the challenge. He ran his hand down Christy's leg to her ankles, taking one in each hand and quite easily forcing her legs apart. Raoul then rose, dragging his hands up the inside of her parted legs, drawing teasingly towards the apex. Christy naturally snapped her legs together again. Raoul rubbed his hand over Christy's bottom, and then delivered a sharp spank to it. Slipped his foot against her ankle and pulled it to the side, parting her legs again and reaching for her pussy.

Christy hesitated this time. If she closed her legs she'd get her bottom smacked. If she didn't she'd get her pussy groped. "The hell with him," she thought, pulling her legs tightly together again.

While this was going on, Ramon had been making free with Jayde's private parts, stroking her pussy, running his fingers along her slit, slipping the occasional finger within and stroking her sensitive inner flesh. Jayde initially stood there paralysed, unsure what to do, but as the stroking and squeezing continued her temper started to rise. She gauged where she was and deliver a firm back-heel, scoring hard on his leg. Ramon promptly stopped fingering her in preference to delivering a firm spank to her exposed bottom. As far as Jayde was concerned that was neither here nor there. She kicked out again, using her other foot this time, catching Ramon by surprise and landing another blow.

Raoul and Ramon stood back and looked at each other. "We have a couple of slow learners," observed Ramon. "Shall we encourage them to learn faster?"

"Why not?" returned Raoul, turning back to Christy.

He move to her side so that she was nicely position for his swinging right hand. His hand came round in a quick arc, landing firmly and loudly on the right cheek of her bottom. Before Christy had time to do more than yelp, the hand returned, this time leaving a nice red handprint on her left cheek. Christy gave another yelp, yielded the point and hastily moved her legs apart again, granting Raoul the access he wanted. Too late, she realised, as his hand descended again, and again. This time he wasn't just giving her an encouraging smack on the bottom, but a full spanking. Christy started to yell in earnest as the spanking continued.

A similar fate had befallen Jayde, with the expected stopping of the spanking when she stopped kicking failing to eventuate. Jayde could feel her bottom being thoroughly tenderised by Ramon's strong hand, all her yelling and wriggling not availing in the slightest. Looking across and Christy she could see her jerking rhythmically and screaming, from the look on her face in both pain and fury. She didn't need to be a genius to work out that Christy was getting a spanking just as good as the one she was getting.

Satisfied that the lesson had been learnt both boys reverted to other activities. With Christy's legs now conveniently spread, Raoul turned his attention to her pussy. He had deliberately not touched it during the spanking, and now intended to make up for it. He gently rubbed his hand along her slit, feeling Christy trying to draw away, but without the room to manoeuvre. He let his fingers ease apart her lips, then dart within, rubbing at her tender insides. His other hand joined the first, letting him hold her lips further apart, stretching her while his free hand dipped in and out, flicking over her clitoris, making her cringe anew. Moisture was gathering, leaking out of her vagina and he encouraged it to spread, smoothing it across her lips with his thumb, gently coating both inner and outer lips with her vaginal dew.

Ramon meanwhile had decided to ignore Jayde's pussy for the time being. Standing close behind her, pressing into her bottom, he placed his hands on her waist and ran them up inside her top. Leaning harder against her he reached up to her bra, slipped his fingers under the bottom edge and pushed up. Forcing the bra up and off her breasts so that the swung freely within her top. That was his cue, to close his hands upon them squeezing and stroking, using his thumbs to roll the nipples. Little ripples of feelings were now emanating from her breasts, causing Jayde to twist slightly, but into rather than away from those groping hands. She may have still been a virgin, but that didn't mean that she hadn't had some moments, and she had enjoyed feeling a boy play with those twin globes before. The fact that this was unwanted didn't seriously detract from the emotions that were being raised by the friction against them.

Raoul had also decided to turn his attention to a little breast work. He had been admiring and wanting to touch those lovely boobs that Christy flaunted ever since he had seen her. Now was the time. Emulating Ramon's action he was shortly pressed hard up against Christy's bottom, while his hand played with those two lovely peaches. Christy tried to move away from that hand playing with her breast, pressing back towards the figure standing so close behind her. Was vaguely aware that her bottom was pressing hard against them, and the suddenly snapped to attention when she realised just what that hard length she was pushing her bottom against, was. Suddenly she straining in the other direction, but with the limited movement that she had she found that all she was now doing was pressing her boobs more firmly into those waiting hands. Now she could sense little trickles of heat from her boobs gently threading down to the heat that had been steadily rising from deep inside her.

Ramon had now moved back to Jaydes bottom, gently stroking where he had previously spanked, his finger leaving little curls of reaction under Jayde's skin as his fingers lightly flickered across her bottom, slipping down and capturing the prize that was moistly waiting for him. Jayde winced a little as his hand closed over her mound, cupping it, helping contain the heat within it. Ramon gently palpitated the soft flesh, leaving Jayde shocked at how those gentle squeezes seemed to continue, burrowing deeper and deeper into her. She could feel her lips being parted, then fingers were plunging deeper, following along the path that the little squeezes seem to have activated, rubbing against sensitised internal nerve, lighting the fire that could only be quenched one way.

Jayde felt a sting as his fingers came to and slipped into her vagina, brushing away her hymen, barely noticing that her cherry had gone as those fingers delved ever deeper, starting that conflagration that would surely burn her out. She felt Ramon's hand drift away leaving her there, expectant, waiting for what she didn't really know, but waiting and wanting.

Raoul now withdrew his hands from Christy's breasts, drawing them slowly down to her waist, across her bottom and slipping back down to her pussy, gently rubbing, encouraging the fire that had died minutely when his hands moved to her breasts to come flaring back into eager life again.

Then he released her and stepped back.

Christy and Jayde were in a hiatus, not sure what was happening to them. They knew physically what was going on, they were in the process of getting raped, but emotionally they in a void. Their bodies had been coaxed and plundered to a stage where they were anticipating what was to happen next while simultaneously dreading it. The quandary had them paralysed, unable to struggle, unable to resist. They just waited, watching the parade go pass without seeing, knowing that the other was at the window next to them but too lost to look.

Inside the room, Raoul and Ramon had been quickly stripping. Ready now they turned back to the girls.

Ramon stepped up behind Jayde, pressing his erection firmly up against her buttocks, letting her feel it, letting her anticipate what was about to happen. His hand reached between her legs, stroking her lips again, parting them, placing his cock between and pushing forward slightly, letting her lips close over him and then surging home on one swift thrust.

The suddenness and completeness of that crashing entry caused Jayde to scream in shock, loud enough that a couple of people in the crowd below looked up, pausing to wave to the two girls cheering on the parade. As Ramon stood there, deeply embedded within her, Jayde slowly realised that it hadn't hurt. It was just the suddenness that had surprised her. In fact, it felt quite nice. More than nice, actually. It felt good! She liked this. Her body liked this and wanted more. She wasn't sure exactly how to get more because his cock was filling her. There was no room for more, but she had to get some somehow.

Raoul had moved up behind Christy and run his cock between her legs, pressing against her lips, letting her feel his member, letting her anticipate this next step. He pressed the head against her lips, feeling her lips swell that little bit more, parting slightly of their own accord, giving room for his erection to grow. He pressed forward, seeking her vagina, feeling himself at the entrance and feeling that barrier that was a warning to boys to go no further. He pressed harder, pushing at the barrier, feeling it stretch.

Christy winced as she felt his cock, knocking at her door, hoping he'd go easily, opening the door gently before coming in. She felt him pushing, testing, then withdrawing, then charging forward with a rush, sweeping the door away and rushing forward into her passage. She winced at the stab of pain. "Damn it," she thought. "Couldn't you have used a key to get in, instead of a battering ram? That hurt."

Hurt? She was lying to herself and she knew it. There had been a sting, true, but that had been quickly swept away by other feelings as that battering ram of his continued on its merry way, forcing her passage wider to accommodate him, and from the feel of it a lot of accommodation would be needed. Now she realised the good turn he had actually done her by playing so long and so carefully with her pussy, preparing the way for her to lose her cherry and get fucked in a way that would bring her pleasure instead of pain. Now he was in her and she caught her breath, waiting for the rest of the experience.

Jayde felt Ramon slowly pulling back and away from her cunt. "I know this bit," she thought fuzzily. "He's in me and now he starts fucking me. Well, he started this so he'd better do a damn good job of it. If he's going to rape someone it's only polite to know what you're doing."

She felt Ramon sliding back in and smiled happily. She'd guessed right. She settled down, letting Ramon work on her, slowly building the sensations within her, but... She wanted more. She found she was no longer happy to just lie there while Ramon plunged in and out to his own rhythm. She found herself moving, lifting her bottom to meet his thrusts, reaching and trying to hold on to that slippery monster whenever it came rushing forward, only to lose it as Ramon pulled back, preparing for another thrust.

Raoul had felt Christy tense when he had broken her cherry, but noticed that she'd quickly relaxed again as his cock surge triumphantly home into her. Her pussy was hot and wet and tight, and his cock was rampart, wanting to conquer this little fortress, tumble its walls and leave it quivering and helpless. He started to thrust into her, slowly at first, letting her adjust to the feel, feeling her start to respond, to meet his thrusts with thrust of her own, accepting him, encouraging him, wanting him.

Christy rode the thrusts, feeling them filling her, taking her over, felt herself draining away. There was no Christy. There was no Raoul. There was only her pussy and that thundering cock rampaging back and forth with her, driving her before it, lifting her up and letting her down with each thrust and withdrawal. Every thrust, a little higher, every withdrawal seemed to drop her a little lower. She was on a giant emotional swing, being hurled up and down by Raoul's lusty thrusting, until suddenly something broke within her, and she felt herself swept away on a flood of relief and life.

Ramon felt Jayde's pussy surging back against him, answering him thrust for thrust. He was hammering faster now, pushing her to her limits, seeing how high he could take her before he exploded within her and was lost. Thrust harder, meeting her expectations, exceeding her expectation, taking her to places she had never visited before, and finally feeling his climax rushing through him, into her, and washing her away, leaving her convulsing helplessly around his jerking cock, accepting his seed, devouring his seed, unable to resist the climax that washed through her.

The two couples slowly relaxed, coming down from their mutually attained heights, relaxing, becoming aware of their surroundings. The girls felt the boys withdraw, and waited to be released from the windows. Jayde and Christy looked at each other, but found that they had nothing to say. Later, when they were safely back at their hotel, they might discuss it, but for the moment they were feeling slightly shocked and were also a little lethargic as an aftermath of their orgasms.

Still trapped, getting a little impatient now, wanting to be released.

Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers
12