Carnival Fuck

Story Info
Body paint, anal, a crowd watching us. What could be better?
1.3k words
4.18
43.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bodies flood the park, crazy costumes and unique creations are abundant. Everyone waits for this weekend, where creativity runs wild and the inner artist takes over. The heat is unbearable, but it's not stopping the revelry. Finding you is going to be hard, but most certainly worth it.

You're standing in the center of it all, like the conductor of the chaos. Besides your tie dye boxers, you're not wearing anything. Your face is painted with tribal markings in deep maroon.

Standing there in front of me, I see a slight tent in your boxers. I smirk knowing that will soon change. Your arms embrace me. Your cock twitches and you look down at me,

"You're clothes aren't real? Body paint? You daring little slut."

I laugh, knowing how naked I really am and how much it turns you on. From neck to ankles, I'm covered in white paint with little designs. I stand up on my tip toes and whisper in your ear,

"I've hidden your initials some where on me, maybe you can find them."

The slight tent that was in your boxers is now quite large. I can see your eyes searching my body. People keep bumping into you, making this game rather hard.

"Look later. I rather fuck you. Here. Now. With all these people milling around us."

Looking in my eyes, I can see the shock and excitement that you are experiencing. Last week you told me you wanted to having a public fuck, but I'm pretty sure you were just expecting a bathroom or the side of the road. You forgot that I was your little freak. The girl who couldn't keep her hands off of you.

You pull me in closer, our bodies pressed together. A chill runs up my back as I feel your lips on my neck. I pull the band of your boxers down to release your cock. With your cock free, I run my fingers up and down your shaft. Gently. Slowly. Working my way from the base to the tip.

Separating my legs, I guide the tip of your cock to my pussy.

"Are you serious? There's 25 people standing within—ugh ohhh God yes!"

I don't let you finish your words, I just slide your cock in me and let my pussy finish talking you into fucking me.

The people walking around really don't seem to notice what's happening between us. Many people are dancing around, so our pressed bodies don't look out of place. The music thumps, our animal moans are drowned out.

Your hips being to thrust back and forth. Mine match yours. Creating an erotic dance to the casual viewer. Keeping our actions hidden. I wrap my arms around your neck as my knees go weak from the sensations. The exhibition. The passion. My pussy aches for your cock to spear me. We soon realized that this is just too hard to do while standing.

I side your cock out of me and pull your boxer back over it. Grabbing your hand, I pull you towards the back of the park.

"I want you to pound in to me. I want to be loud. I don't want to stand any more." Following behind me, you look down and notice my body paint has lines running through it. Smirking to yourself, you realize my pussy is so wet, the juices are running down my legs.

Finding a bush that isn't occupied by other couples, I push you down on the grass by your shoulders. Crawling up your body, I set my eyes on that beautiful cock that will finally be mine. Pulling off your boxers, a giant grin spreads across my face. Skipping over and sort of fanfare, I slide my pussy up.

Sliding your cock back into me, a sigh of relief escapes both of our mouths. My legs straddle you, lifting my body up and down over your cock. I lean forward so my breasts are bouncing in front of your face. You reach up and begin to play with them. Tweaking my nipples lets out a moan from my mouth. My right hand reaches out to your chest for balance, while my left hand starts stroking my clit. Your hands, your cock, my hands is all too much. I begin to cum. The feeling is so over whelming that I collapse on top of you.

Realizing your chance, you grab me and roll us over together without removing your cock. Lifting my right leg, you begin to pound into me. With such force that I slide on the grass a bit. The grunting. The passion. The ecstasy consumes us. There is nothing that can stop us.

A small crowd has gathered around us. An explosion of colors are peaking over the bushes. You realize this, but my eyes are closed. Biting my lip, enjoying the moment. You take the crowd as a chance to show off. Sliding yourself out of me, I let out a whimper. But I am quickly flipped over, my ass now up in the air. The ground smells like fresh sex, it makes me moan out your name.

I start humping the grass. Clawing at it. Desperate for something in me. All of my body paint is smeared. My pussy juices have wiped off what was on my legs and ass, the grass has removed the paint from my back. Your cock is coated in my juices. My asshole is practically flooded with juices.

You separate my ass cheeks, and tease my asshole with just the tip of your cock. I raise my ass, attempting to thrust your cock in on my own. You pull your cock away, laughing at the desperation in my voice as I moan,

"Nuhhhhhh please fuck me! Please for the love of god just stick your cock in my ass, NOW!"

With a slight chuckle in your throat, you shove your cock in my ass in one push.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck that's what I needed!"

I feel my asshole expanding to accommodate your cock. You fill me. I lift my head in a howl as I orgasm because there is no other way to express my passion, my bliss. It is at that moment I realize that there is a small crowd around us, about 20 or so people.

I turn around and look at you in the eyes,

"Fuck me. Harder. Now."

You pull my hips up closer, I try to match your thrusts with my hips. After struggling for a moment, we reach an animalistic rhythm. The sound of flesh slapping. Low guttural moans. Bodies moving as one. Sweat dripping down our bodies. Your cock moving in and out of me. Filling my ass. The stimulation pushes me over the edge, I cum again on your cock. Hard. I grunt, since screaming no longer expresses my pleasure.

"Nughhhhhh oh god. Yes. Ohhh ohhh never stop.."

You fuck my ass through my orgasm. Finally coming down from the bliss, I can hear you say,

"I'm gonna cum!"

You pull your cock out of my ass and flip me over on my back. My body paint has been rubbed and sweat off, my naked body is now exposed to the crowd around us. I don't care. I just want the cum that your balls hold. Greedily I look up a you, and in a soft, pathetic voice

"Please. Please give me your cum. I need it so badly."

You furiously stroke your cock, bringing yourself to the edge. The first spurt of cum lands on my stomach. Each drop after that lands on my chest, breasts and face. I scoop the cum off my body with my fingers and proceed to lick my fingers.

"Mhmmm so much better than those corn dogs they are selling here..."

You laugh and pull me in close. The crowd walks away, realizing the show is over. They return to the revelry as we lay behind the bushes, you in your boxers and me naked without my body paint.