Carnival in Cologne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I think right here," I said.

"In a chair? I've never done it in a chair," she exclaimed.

"Well, then, you have it to look forward to, I hope."

"I do look forward to it." She got off and stripped down her panties. I removed my briefs. We still wore our T-shirts. She straddled me again, took my achingly hard cock with her hand, and guided it towards her opening. She sat down and I sank to the hilt. We wrapped arms around each other and proceeded to fuck away, thrusting and meeting thrusts, my cock moving in and out as we sat on the chair. I worked my hands under the T-shirt and squeezed her breasts. She moaned and thrust harder. I lifted the shirt and kissed her nipples while we fucked.

"I like it in a chair," she breathed.

"Maybe you'll like this, too," and with that I grabbed her ass and stood up. She screamed and wrapped her legs around me.

"Robin, don't do it," she said.

"We started at the window, we'll end at the window," I replied firmly. I carried her over and sat her on the still-open windowsill, my cock buried in her. She propped her back against the sash, and we fucked away in front of the whole city. Not many out at 6 a.m., though. This time, it was mostly me thrusting. I think she was nervous perched in a 4th-story window getting banged. But she liked it. Once again, I could feel the come bubbling up.

"Here I come," I breathed as it started.

"Yes! Give it to me," she growled, and dug her fingernails into my back, head pressed against my shoulder.

I thrust in as far as I could and exploded one more time. Sylvia clamped her legs around me and milked every last bit from my cock. Spent, we kissed tenderly.

"I love to fuck in English," Sylvia concluded thoughtfully.

12