Carol Agrees to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress" Mark said. Thank you for fucking my wife and giving her, such pleasure Bob. Thank you for allowing me to suck your cock and ass and for feeding me your cum, thank you for making me a cuckold."

That's a good pussy-boy," I tell him. "Thank you for a memorable experience Bob, it's not likely to happen again but you were wonderful."

As we drove home, I asked Mark "I didn't go too far did I, you still love me"?

"No" Mark replied, "You pushed me farther than I ever thought I would or could go and I can't say I enjoyed it all. Being in this chair and being paralyzed I don't feel like a 'man' when it comes to sex, I had a fantasy of being cuckold and you helped me live it, to really know what it's like to be a cuckold I had to do those things and I thank you. I love you more than ever and next time we play you get to be my toy and you may just get fucked again."

12