Carol & Jen Treat Mr. W. Again

Story Info
Two young vixens work on Mr. W's cock.
4.4k words
4.28
72.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

Approximately two weeks had passed since the incident by the pool (ref. my story "Best Hand Job Ever") and I could not keep my mind off of what Jen and Carol had done to me. Every time they came by the house to visit with my daughter Stephanie I was reminded of that day. To make matters worse I often caught myself staring at them longingly like a lovesick schoolboy. A pitiful example of where I was sexually at this stage in my life. Occasionally the two of them would notice my staring and exchange whispered comments. I could only imagine what they were saying. To make matters worse the nights were hard (literally), as I found it difficult to fall to sleep. My thoughts kept returning to Jen and Carol.

That year held one of the hottest summers I had ever experienced. Carol and Jen continued to come over almost on a daily basis to use the pool. They wore bikinis under their tight shorts. I would watch them swimming in the pool with Stephanie. The three of them seeking relief from the summer heat. It saddened me knowing that Stephanie would be leaving me soon to start a life of her own. She and her friends had grown into beautiful young women. I recalled how during a night I could not fall to sleep, I happened upon the three of them.

They were up late and conversing about the past and the future. Mind you this was not a preconceived action of "snooping" on my part. I do respect my daughter's privacy. I just happened to over hear their conversation. I heard them discussing the limited time they had left together and how much they will miss each other once they depart off to college. The conversation ended with them crying. The three of them having grown up together since middle school, have become very close friends. I surmised it would be like having to separate sisters.

I came out of my recollection as Stephanie saw me watching them from the kitchen window. She threw her wet hair back, waved at me and smiled. Then she turned and jumped into the pool "cannonball" style splashing Carol and Jen in the face causing them to shriek with excitement. I smiled remembering when she was little how I showed her that maneuver.

I opened the sliding glass window and shouted out, "Good one Steph! You got them good."

Stephanie gave me a big smile and the universal thumbs up.

Jen laughed and shouted out to me, "Mr. Walker, come on in and join us. You can launch us like you did last time." As she said this she raised her foot out of the water.

Stephanie and Carol pleaded for me to jump in as well.

Seeing Jen's tan foot along with the wicked grin she was giving me I felt myself becoming aroused remembering how her foot felt against my cock.

Restraining myself I laughed and said, "No not today ladies, I have to get back to writing a story I have been working on."

Having said that I waved at them and headed back to my study. As much as I wanted to I just could not join them. It just did not seem right with my daughter in the pool. I knew exactly what Carol and Jen had in mind, but not while Stephanie was in the area.

I sat in front of my laptop and began to work on my story well into the night.

Stephanie woke me the following morning and told me she was heading out to her mothers to spend the weekend. I had completely forgotten that she had made such arrangements with her mother earlier in the week. She kissed me on the cheek and on her way out she told me that Carol and Jen would probably be coming by sometime this weekend to layout and use the pool. Then out the door she went. I stood there staring at the door, half asleep and trying to wake up. I poured myself a cup of coffee and walked out to the pool. The cool morning air felt good and I knew it would not last long, as the heat would soon overtake the day. I walked along the privacy fence I had just put up two weeks ago, occasionally checking a post to make sure it was strong.

Finally it hit me, what Stephanie had said before she left, Carol and Jen would be over sometime this weekend. I was awake now and that feeling of excitement was back in my stomach and groin.

I refilled my cup and sat at my computer to work on some more ideas. Before I knew it, it was already noon. I put on some swim trunks and jumped in the pool. After swimming several laps I made my way to the 3 ft. portion of the pool where I crossed my arms along the edge and rested my head. The feel of the warm sun on my exposed back and arms felt good. I must have dosed off as I was awakened by the sound of voices. Carol and Jen had made their way into the backyard through the gate entrance. As they approached the pool Carol said, "Good afternoon Mr. W." Jen asked, "So did Steph head over to her moms?" I replied, "Afternoon ladies, and yes Steph is gone for the weekend. She told me you guys would be coming by for a swim."

I watched as they spread their towels onto the lawn chairs and began to sun themselves. They looked amazing, their skin a golden bronze and their legs oh so long. Each of them began to rub baby oil onto their bodies. As they rubbed it into their legs I watched as their shapely calves swayed back and forth.

I heard Jen say to Carol, "He is enjoying this."

Jen looked at me smiling as she rubbed the lotion between her toes and on her foot slowly and sensuously.

I lowered my head back onto my arms and closed my eyes feeling the cool water lap against my lower back. After a while I heard the two of them approach me. They sat down along side me with their legs extended into the pool. Jen sat to my right and Carol to my left. I looked down at their beautiful legs watching them playfully kick the water. Seeing their legs so close to me I could feel myself becoming hard. I desperately wanted to reach over and stroke their luscious legs.

Jen spoke up first saying, "So Mr. W., Carol and I were talking on the way over here and we were hoping you would let us play with your cock some more." Then she looked over at Carol and they both smiled.

Upon hearing this, my cock swelled even more and I felt my blood begin to rush. Immediately, and without hesitation I said, "Oh yes, most definitely," and as I began to lift myself from the pool Carol placed her hand on top of my head and pushed me back down saying, "Oh please stay where you are, we like you down there."

I sunk back down into my original position and they both slid in tighter together. They told me to untie my swimsuit and to rest my arms on top of their thighs. Once I did this I felt their toes slip under the waistband as they pushed my swim trunk down. I felt it slowly sink down to my ankles and I stepped out of it.

Carols left foot was the first to touch my swollen member as I felt her rub the underside of the shaft up and down using the instep of her foot and the ankle. Keeping it pressed against my lower abdomen, she rubbed me like this for several seconds. She turned to Jen and said, "He is already so hard Jen."

I could feel Jen's right foot work its way between my legs and gently lift my balls up with the tops of her toes.

Feeling this I softly moaned saying, "This feels sooo good."

A minute or so passed and Carol said, " I want to feel your hard cock between my toes."

I felt her left foot slide down as she locked the shaft expertly between her big toe and second toe. It was a tight fit and felt amazing. She looked down at me and smiled asking, "How does that feel?"

I said, "Fantastic."

She began to stroke my shaft and after a few good strokes I began to involuntarily move my hips forward. With each of her strokes I felt the incredible sensation of her big toe run against my lower abdomen up and down, up and down. I slid my left hand down and cupped her pumping calf, feeling the smooth hardness of her flexing muscles.

Carol turned to Jen and said, "Your turn now."

I felt Jens foot move out from between my legs. I watched as her smooth knee rose up further out of the water and felt the bottom of her soft toes press against the tip of my cock's head. As she pressed her toes down harder I felt them spread open as the head of my cock slipped between her big toe and second toe. She stopped as soon as it was locked just below the head. The sensation was likened to my cock slowly entering a tight orifice and caused me to rise up and lean back away from the wall holding on to both their legs.

Seeing this, they both laughed and Jen said, "That has got him going!"

Carol said, "We got his cock in a double toe lock." They both laughed.

I moved forward as Jen began to jerk her tight little toes up and down over the head of my cock. Carol continued to stroke my shaft with long deliberate strokes. The muscles in my body began to tighten up as I maintained my thrust with their strokes. I looked down at Jen's beautiful long leg as it rose up and down in the water. I watched the tone muscles in her calf and thigh tighten and relax with each stroke. I looked up and saw that she had her face turned up to the sun soaking in the rays. I released my grip on their legs and lowered my hands down to their strong ankles and then to their feet. Feeling them move as they worked over my cock aroused me further. Carol looked down at me and asked, "How you feeling now Mr. W.?"

I said, "Your feet are amazing." I moved in closer to rest the side of my head on Carol's thigh and was able to watch Jen's leg move up and down as she continued to work her toes over my cock's head. I found this position to be quite pleasurable as I felt the lower part of Carol's long leg rub against my stomach and chest.

I was doing pretty good keeping up with their pumping action until Carol said, "Lets pick up the pace a bit I want to see him move some more." Jen giggled and said, "Okay."

I felt their toes grip a bit harder as they began to pump me faster. I looked down into the water and could see Jen's toes spread and close each time the head of my cock passed between them. The water in front of me splashed more as their powerful legs pumped at a faster pace. Feeling Carol's toes pulling harder along my shaft and Jen's toes rubbing against the sensitive area of my head forced me to rise back up and groan loudly. My attempt to thrust my hips in unison to their faster strokes was becoming a lost cause. I gripped their calves once again to hold on as I leaned forward. The muscles in my back and legs were becoming weaker as I began to feel the cum stirring in my groin.

The girls scooted themselves in closer now almost hip to hip and increased the speed of their pumping legs. I could not keep up as I felt my body giving out. I was twitching uncontrollably with each stroke of Jen's toes as they passed over the head of my cock. Carol's toes continued to hold my shaft in place pulling incessantly up and down. I maintained my hold on their legs and pulled my self into Jen's pumping leg feeling her shin rub up and down against my torso. As she positioned herself almost directly in front of me I felt her foot turn and I could feel the skin between her spread toes as it rubbed against the Underside "V" shape of my cocks head. I jerked immediately and after several strokes like this I moaned, "Oh Jesus!"

After hearing this and seeing me almost come out of skin when she did this, Jen said, "Oh yah, I got him now." Jen leaned forward and put both her hands on top of my shoulders pulling me into her to gain further leverage as she concentrated her toe strokes directly onto the sensitive area of my cock's head. Each of her quick little strokes caused me to jerk and thrust with what little strength I had left. I kept my head down watching her tan wet leg rise and fall like some insane piston. Carol said, " His cock is throbbing like crazy between my toes he has to be about ready to explode Jen."

I locked my arms around their legs, wrapping my forearms underneath their knees. I hugged their legs into my chest. My body was like jelly as the only support I was receiving was from their powerful legs. Their strokes were in unison. I was held in tight enough to feel their legs slide against my chest forcing me to groan oh Jesus. With her hands still on my shoulders I felt Jen lean forward and press her lips against my right ear as she whispered, "Cum now, cum between my toes, mmmmmmm they feel so good don't they?"

The smell of her hair was clean and fresh. She continued to talk dirty to me and in no time resulted in the final turn on. I grunted oh Jesus as I felt the cum rising up through my shaft being squeezed by Carol's sweet toes. She felt it as well as she said, "He's cumin now Jen, he's cumin."

Upon Hearing this Jen giggled in my ear and said, "That's it Mr. W., just let it all out between my toes."

My body shaking uncontrollably I hugged their legs tightly and holding on for dear life I groaned, "I'm Cumming!!" The first load I felt being pulled from me by their toes caused me to thrust up hard from the water as I felt it leave me.

It must have been quite a surprise seeing me rise up like that as Carol gasped, "Oh my god!" How they both managed to keep their toe locks on my cock I do not know. The second ejaculation was almost just as strong but did not come as such a surprise to them as they continued to pull and jerk their toes on my pulsing member. I began to settle down as my orgasm subsided. Finally, I collapsed resting the side of my head on top of their smooth thighs while their toes stroked my shriveling cock down to its flaccid state. As I lay there completely spent they soothingly ran their fingers through my hair, and talked about what they had done and how I reacted.

After a while I pulled away and walked out of the pool using the stairs. I grabbed my towel and spread it on the concrete behind Jen and Carol. I laid down on my back feeling the sun on my chest and groin. A noticeable long sigh escaped me as I closed my eyes to rest.

Still sitting on the edge with their legs dangling in the water, Carol and Jen heard my sigh and turned towards me. Carol said, "Have a nice nap Mr. W."

Jen reached over and ran her fingertips through my pubic hair and said, "Rest well Mr. W. you are going to need it for later." I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me. Exhausted and feeling her fingers gently running through my pubic hair I fell to sleep.

Two hours later I awoke to the sound of them laughing as they played in the pool. I rolled over on to my right side watching in admiration of their energy and beauty. After a while they noticed I was awake and made their way over to my side of the pool. As they leaned over the edge facing me Jen said, " Welcome back sleepy head, you were snoring up a storm." Carol laughed and said, "You were definitely sound asleep." I saw Jen stare down at my cock as she asked me, "So, are you ready for one more go 'round?"

I replied, "I don't know ladies, As much as I would love to I can't say for certain whether or not I am up to it." Carol who was closer to my cock reached over and began to fondle my cock with her fingers saying, "Well lets see if we can get a rise out of you." As Carol did this Jen moved in and began to play with my balls. I raised my left leg allowing her easy access to them. Watching them concentrate on my groin area as they worked over my cock was exciting. After several minutes of this I closed my eyes and began to feel myself grow hard between Carol's hot fingers. Her technique of stroking the shaft three or four times then move up and rub the head for a while then back to the shaft was masterful. All the while Jen's fingertips continued to probe gently into my nut sack. I had no choice but to get hard.

Upon seeing my cock stiffen, Jen exclaimed, "Oh my looks like he is ready Carol."

Carol laughed saying, "I knew he could not resist our touch."

They stopped what they were doing and Carol backed away into the pool positioning herself a few feet from the edge. She instructed me to sit on the edge in front of her with my legs in the water. As I did this Jen got out of the pool and sat behind me straddling me with her long legs. Carol moved forward in between my legs lifting them up so that the back of my knees rested on her shoulders, the lower part of my legs flopped behind her. I felt Jen move in tighter behind me as I watched her shapely legs come around my waist. She then lifted them up resting her feet in my lap on either site of my cock. Carol grabbed my rigid member in her right hand as Jen handed her the bottle of oil. I watched as Carol applied a good amount to my cock and Jen's golden feet and toes.

As she threw the bottle into the yard behind me she smiled up at me and said, "I think you are going to enjoy this." She began to stroke my cock slowly up and down, her beautiful young face inches from my throbbing cock. After a few strokes Jen lifted her right foot up near the head of my cock and she said, "Rub his cock's head into my foot." Carol smiled and guided the head of my cock against Jen's soft wrinkled soles. As she stroked my shaft with her hand the head of my cock rubbed up and down against Jen's sole. Feeling this caused my body to immediately lock up. Jen giggled as she felt me tighten between her legs. She added to my heightened state of pleasure by sliding the lower part of her left leg up and down my pubic area. The smooth feel of her bare leg there caused me to thrust upward. My breathing quickened as I felt my blood begin to race. Carol said, "That's it keep pumping Mr. W." I felt Jen's lips brush against my left ear as she whispered, "How does it feel having Carol jerk your cock into my foot."

All I could do was groan, "Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhgggggg" As I felt Carol quicken her stroke pace and the head of my cock rubbing heavily against Jen's sole. I watched as Jen flexed her foot and pointed her toes back and forth while the head of my cock throbbed against her wrinkled soles.

I groaned again and laid back into Jen's arms as they continued their assault for several more minutes. Then I felt Carol slide her stroking fingers up to the head where she pressed her thumb against the sensitive underside and began to rub it up and down keeping the tip of the head pressed into the wrinkled sole of Jens right foot. As Carol did this Jen slid her left foot down locking the base of my shaft between her big toe and second toe as she began to stroke it the length of the shaft. I raised my head and after only several rubs of Carol's thumb I saw my clear precum begin to ooze out. Carol saw this and smiled as she began to guide the head of my cock along the instep of Jen's foot then up to the soft underside of her toes smearing my precum along the way. Carol's thumb was amazing as with each rub it coaxed out a rivulet of my precum.

Jen commented by saying, "That's it rub his juices all over my foot and toes." Carol's left hand reached up as she squeezed my shaft between her thumb and index finger directly above Jen's toes. As I felt her thumb squeeze against the big vein of my shaft and stroke in unison with Jen's toes I quivered and shook thrusting my hips upward.

Jen yelled, "whooooweeee!" and squeezed me hard between her thighs holding me in check. They both stroked and rubbed my cock even faster. My hip thrusts were in vain as all I could do was quiver between Jens thighs. As they both stroked me Jen said, "He is really shaking now."

I reached down and grabbed on to Jen's shapely calves desperately holding on. I attempted to turn from side to side but could not. I watched as Jen reached down with her hands placing them underneath her thighs to gain added leverage. Feeling her calves flex in my hands was amazing and watching her toes and Carol's fingers working over my cock was causing me sensory overload as I began to feel my cum begin to rise into my cock toward my swollen head.

Carol felt it first as she said, " I can feel his cock throbbing, he is going to blow any second now."

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers
12