Carol and John, Illicit Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

She leaned back into me turning her head for a kiss.

"If you're not careful I'm going to burn breakfast," she said with a laugh. "Sit down. It will be ready in a minute. And don't worry. I'm just as horny as you are."

Mom served us a hearty breakfast. I was quite hungry, she seemed to be too. As I looked at her, I realized that her face was alive. I had never seen her look so good. This despite the untidy clothing and uncombed hair. I felt something more than lust well up in my chest. Love, romantic love? Maybe. At the very least, I felt a great deal of tenderness for her.

Mom looked back at me.

"I have something to ask you, John. I notice that the women in those videos were all shaved around their privates. Would you like me to shave mine?"

I had never even thought about it. Some of guys at school would talk about their girlfriends shaving their pussies. I never quite believed half the stories I heard. I didn't have to think long to answer Mom's question. I loved her wild untamed tangle of pubic hair. I loved the feel of it as I rubbed my face on it. The friction from it as I pushed my face into her hot, wet, cunt.

"No, Mom," I said. "Leave it just like it is. Don't even trim it. It makes you look like a real woman, not a little girl."

"Thank you," she replied. "Something else," she continued, "it's a little embarrassing.

"I found the videos we watched last night to be very erotic. Especially when two women were making love. I never even considered such a thing as hot before." She paused then before saying, "I want to watch one while you fuck me. I want to see them eating each other while your hard cock is filling me and making me cum."

That was hot talk from my mother. To be sure our language was much franker than it had been but even so, it was a bit exceptional.

"Get a video and play it on the kitchen TV. Fuck me right here on the kitchen table," Mom commanded.

She began clearing the breakfast dishes while I went to the living room to get the lesbian flick from last night. I was already half hard when I got back to the kitchen. Mom had arranged the TV so she would be able to see it.

I put the video in the player and made sure it would play ok. Then I paused it and brought her the remote. She sat in her chair and pulled me closely to her.

"I want you hard," she said hoarsely. "Your mom is going to suck you and make you hard. Hard for her. Make your cock hard to fuck your mother."

She rubbed my hardening cock on her face, licked it, then took it deep into her throat. As she was sucking me, she started the video.

When I was hard enough to satisfy her, she pulled her mouth off me and pressed her head against my belly as she continued to watch the flick. Her hand was rubbing her clit as she watched the two women eat each other.

"Now," she said as she stood and bent over the table. Her blouse pulled open and her skirt flipped up over her back. She still wore her nylons from the night before, they were starting to droop a little.

My cock was throbbing by that point. Grasping her bony hips, I pushed into her cunt from behind. I thrust hard. My belly slapped against the sparse flesh of her ass.

She was still playing with her clit. Her free hand tweaked her nipple. Her eyes never strayed from the video. I watched her as my hard dick pumped into her. Her mouth was slack, a trace of spittle ran from one corner. She came with a gasp, I think it took her by surprise.

Her body shuddered as more orgasms followed the first.

"Fuck your mother," she moaned. "Fuck your mother, John."

Her words were enough to set me off. My cum spewed into her pussy as I pumped myself dry in her. My legs wouldn't hold me steady and I collapsed into a chair. I pushed my face into her cunt from behind. Licking our melded cums as they seeped from her. I could feel her heat as she pushed her hips back at me and still more orgasms tore through her body.

Mom was replete before the video was finished. She pulled her pussy away from me and rolled over onto her back. She lay like that, her legs spread lewdly, as she caught her breath and gained enough strength to stand.

Mom slid off the table and straddled my lap, facing me. Taking my face between her hands she kissed me hard.

"Thank you, my love," she murmured softly as she licked our cum from my face. "Help me into the living room," she told me. "I need to rest a little."

Mom was a little wobbly in the knees. I helped her stand, then linked elbows with her and walked with her to the couch.

"Thank you again, John. Let me think for a little while."

I went back to the kitchen and finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes. The kitchen smelled like sex. In fact, the whole house smelled like sex. I inhaled the scents, enjoying them.

It wasn't long before Mom came into the kitchen.

"That wasn't a very long rest," I told her.

"I think I need you with me," she answered. "Let's go lie down in the bedroom."

We lay on the bed together. I was naked, but Mom still wore the skirt and blouse. She had asked me to help her off with her nylons. She had held first one leg, then the other up for me as I rolled them down her thighs and calves. Her pussy flashed me from under her skirt as I removed them.

We laid close. One of her legs draped over my body as we dozed off. I woke to find my mother already awake. She was looking at me with her head propped up on her elbow.

"Hello, Handsome," she said when she saw my eyes open. She leaned forward, then, to kiss me. A soft gentle kiss, loving.

I pulled her close and we hugged. Again more loving then lustful.

"Would you like a shower?" I asked her.

"Not yet," she answered. "I enjoy the scents of our lovemaking. I like it when my skirt and blouse are infused with our fragrances.

"I love the scent of your body after lovemaking. My own, too, for that matter. I don't want to wash it away. Not until we have to.

"If your grandmother comes over, then we'll clean up."

I was glad to hear her say she liked the scents. I felt there was a lot to be said for hygiene, but for now I wanted to immerse myself in the fragrances of our lust.

Mom started talking. She said she had been thinking in her sleep.

"I've changed in my outlook about sex," she said. "I feel even more wanton now, slutty. I love it. Those videos set something off in me, a transformation.

"I want to try new things. I want sexual adventure. I want it for both of us. You, because you are my love and my lover," she added. "My delicious lover.

"The strange thing is," she continued after a pause. "That I didn't care for the videos themselves. It was the thoughts they generated in my mind that were the surprise. The luscious, wanton, thoughts that took control of me."

"So we'll call your grandmother," she said. "We'll need to be a little cautious. I don't want to alienate her."

It was about nine when we called. I was listening in on another phone. Grandma was an early riser so we weren't afraid of waking her. After the usual pleasantries, Grandma asked her how her weekend was.

"It's wonderful, Mom." She told Grandma. "John and I have found something special."

"I'm glad," Grandma said. "You needed someone. So did John. I guess that means the end of our playtimes. I'll miss them."

"I'll miss our playtimes too, Mom." She smiled at me. "But maybe we don't have to give them up. You could continue them with John and I."

"Oh, Carol, I couldn't do that."

"Well, Mom, you did imply that you'd like to get John into your bed."

"Yes, I did," Grandma told her. "From what you say, I'll probably be missing something."

"You'd be missing a lot. I know how you need sex. How much you miss it when you go without."

"Could John come over here?" Grandma asked.

"Not unless I came with him," Mom said. "Then it would be ok.

"Mom," my mother continued. You can join us in our pleasure. You can make it your pleasure, too. We would both welcome you."

"Maybe I'll try it once," Grandma said. "Is this afternoon ok?"

"Yes, Mom. Bring your toy."

"I will. Love you, Carol."

"Love you, Mom. Bye."

Mom and I looked at each other after we had hung up. We both laughed.

"Do you have a plan?" I asked her.

"More like fantasies than plans. I don't want to push her too hard but I know where I want us to go with her.

"I'd like to suck you right now. That conversation got me steamed up, but we had better save you for this afternoon. Let's get started cleaning up. We can start all over when my mother gets here."

The day hadn't heated up yet, so we opened all the windows to air the house out. Mom stripped off her skirt and blouse to put them in the wash. We stripped the bed, too, and put fresh sheets on it.

We showered then, washing each other playfully. Afterward, we dried each other. I kissed Mom's pussy and she kissed my half hard cock. I helped her pick out a pair of sexy panties.

We decided to eat lunch. Mom sat at the kitchen table while I made a salad for us. I chopped up some chicken and ham in it and we ate. Both of us looked forward to my grandmother's visit. Every time we looked at each other, we would smile.

Grandma called just as we finished eating. She was on her way. We got robes to wear from the bedroom. Five minutes later, we heard her car pull into the driveway.

I felt a thrill of anticipation. Mom was holding my hand across the table. She squeezed it as her mother entered. I watched as she ran her tongue over her lips.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12