Carol and John, Illicit Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt up a little and fucked my Grandma's face. I held her head to my cock. My hand twisted in her hair as she had learned to do for us. I pumped my cock into her mouth as if it was a cunt. But not too deep. She wasn't ready for deep throat yet. She responded. With lips and tongue and teeth. As she came time and again from my mother's lips and tongue and teeth nipping at her clit.

Grandma brought me to the point I lost control. As her body shuddered with an orgasm my cum gushed into her mouth. I don't think she was aware right away that I had filled her mouth with white creamy cum.

Mom sensed I had cum. She rolled away from her mother's pussy and lay alongside her. Held her. Whispered to her. Told her how beautiful it as. How wonderful.

As I softened I felt Grandma's tongue on my cock, fondling it, caressing it. I rolled off on the other side from Mom. I put my arms around Grandma too. I didn't know how she would react to my cumming in her mouth.

She surprised Mom and I both. She seemed to taste it, then swallowed. She was satisfied and relaxed. Mom licked my cum off her face where it had slid past her lips. Grandma licked Mom too, tasting herself, her juices on Mom's face.

I was replete and spent. I snuggled up to Grandma as she and Mom exchanged a last kiss. We fell asleep then. Our naked bodies with a sheen of sweat, together, naked, contented.

I woke first in the morning. I savored the scent of sex. The aromas of two naked women lying next to me. I inhaled deeply and felt my cock stirring.

I slipped out of bed without disturbing the women. Running to the kitchen, I started the coffee. Then back to the bathroom to piss and brush my teeth. I grabbed my bathrobe off the floor and headed back to the kitchen.

I was on my second cup of coffee when Grandma came in. She looked nice. With her hair mussed, wearing one of Mom's robes. It was a little small for her. It wouldn't quite close across her boobs. She did manage to cover the nipples though.

"Good morning Grandma," I greeted her as I got up to get her coffee. "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful," she replied. "And stop calling me Grandma. After last night I don't feel old enough to be a grandmother. Cathy will do fine."

"Ok, Cathy."

I set her coffee in front of her. Then I stepped behind her chair. With both arms over her shoulders, I reached for the sash of her robe. Untying it, I let the robe fall open exposing her tits and bush. I turned her head then and kissed her on the lips.

I let my robe fall open as I returned to my seat.

"I'm glad you enjoyed last night," I told her. "You look beautiful this morning."

"Thank you," she replied.

Mom showed up a little after Cathy. She was wearing a robe, too. It was already swinging open.

"You both look hot," I said as Mom sat down.

"Mom looks like she had a fine night," my mother said. "She's showing that glow that women get."

"I did, thank you," Cathy replied. "I have never had a night like that. Pleasure that I never dreamed possible. I'm glad I got over my angst."

"There's more," Mom told her. "We have all day today and tonight to enjoy ourselves and as often as we want after that. Let's all relax for a while. Would you like some breakfast?"

We all thought cereal would be enough. I set out what was needed, along with juice. We all ate lightly, but with good appetite.

Mom was sitting next to Cathy. I noticed that they had moved closer while I had been getting breakfast ready. Both had a hand under the table. I thought they were touching each other. They were not trying to hide anything. Whatever they were doing just wasn't obvious. Cathy did lick her lips, though.

I enjoyed the sight. I wanted them to make love together. I realized that I had enjoyed fucking my grandmother just as much as I liked fucking my mom. But I was not going to have both unless they were lovers, too. Or, at least, agreeable to sharing me. I liked the idea of all three of us as lovers. It had a flavor that I found erotic and enticing.

After we ate, I started clearing the table. Mom turned to Cathy.

"Mom, this is your weekend. Your desires are what is important to John and I. You can let us know what you would like. We're here for you.

"You don't have to use words, Mom. A touch, a nudge. That is often sufficient to convey your wants."

"Thank you, Carol honey," Cathy replied. "I think, maybe, that letting nature take its course might be the best way."

"Probably," Mom replied. "Let's all lie down together and see what develops."

With Grandma in the middle, we laid together. We had shed our robes. We were covered with a sheet for comfort but when Mom and I both started playing with Cathy's pussy, she kicked it off.

Cathy nudged Mom's head down. She lay on her back and spread her thighs as she kept pressure on Mom. Mom was glad to go along. She knelt between her mother's thighs and buried her face in her wet pussy.

Mom's ass was elevated. Her legs spread provocatively. Her twat peeked between her thighs. I knelt behind her and slid my cock into her doggie style. Cathy looked at me and smiled.

Both women came repeatedly. My mother sobbed as she shuddered from the orgasms racing through her. Cathy's head was back. She gasped with short indrawn breaths.

My cum poured into my mother as two women came under me. I was exhilarated. It had been a first for me. To fuck a woman who was eating another woman. The stuff of fantasies. I wished there was a way I could have my cock in both women at the same time.

Cathy wanted the same thing a little while later. As she enthusiastically ate my cum from my mother's cunt, she presented her butt to me. Her legs spread and her pussy pushed back and ready for me. I could see her juices flowing strongly, running down the inside of her thigh.

I fucked her as I had my mother. We rested, then, until lunch time. After lunch, Mom thought it was time to watch some porn. We showed Cathy the lesbian flick first. Before it was over, she and Mom were eating each other sixty-nine fashion.

We watched the threesome video next. Cathy fondled my cock. She jerked me off and licked my cum from my belly, relishing it. Then she shared it with Mom through a deep kiss.

We took another break. Had a light supper. Cathy wanted to talk as we ate.

"I always thought oral sex was blah, a bit disgusting, but I had always heard that men like blowjobs. That didn't seem to be true for my husband, though. I hinted that I would do it if he wanted me to. But he didn't take the hint. I was relieved."

"Mom," my mother said. "I love it, both ways and I think you do, too."

"I do now, Carol. With you and with John. Giving it and getting it."

We cleaned up the supper dishes. And went back to bed. We all ate each other. We formed a circle of joy. Mom ate her mother. Me with my face buried in my mother's cunt and Cathy happily sucking my cock.

We slept tangled together. In the morning, Cathy was in the kitchen when I got there. She had the coffee made and poured me a cup.

"I had a wonderful evening," she said. "I feel so satisfied."

"I'm glad," I told her. "I was a little worried at first."

"I feel a little foolish over that," Cathy said. "I'm glad I stayed."

Mom came in a few minutes later. Both women smelled strongly of sex. The scents of mingled cum, of sweat. Of lust and desire still rampant within us. I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen.

It was a work day for Mom. After she had her coffee, I told her to sit on the table. She smiled. We had been here before.

As Grandma - Cathy now - watched, I sat in a chair and ate my mother's cunt until she had several orgasms. Then I stood and fucked her until she came again. My cum poured into her belly as she wrapped her legs around me crying, "Fuck me."

My legs were weak after I came. I saw my cum seeping from her pussy.

I started to lean forward to lick it, but my grandmother said, "Let me."

She made me move and sat in the chair to eat my mother's pussy on our kitchen table.

We all showered together afterward. It was a little crowded, but we managed.

Mom was late for work that day.

As she left, she told us, "If you two want to have sex, it's ok. Just save a little for me. I love you both."

"John," Cathy told me, "I wouldn't feel quite right doing anything without Carol here."

"That's up to you, Cathy, but Mom won't mind."

"Even so," she replied. "I'd rather she was here."

Cathy offered to help me clean up. She followed me to the bedroom to gather up our laundry.

When we walked into the bedroom, the scent of loving was strong. I looked at Cathy. Her resolve was crumbling. I took her hand and led her to the unmade bed.

That's how it started. It's been several years now. We are all happy together.

I started college shortly after Cathy first made love with us. She would visit once or twice a week and we would all enjoy each other.

All our sex wasn't wild, but enough was. A strong bond, cemented by love, formed between the three of us.

About six months later, Mom and Cathy put their heads together. They both sold their houses and bought another one together. It was a larger house, four bedrooms. We moved in together; the three of us. They remodeled the bathroom off the master bedroom. They built a large walk-in shower that you could probably put six people in. There are multiple shower heads so one is always under a spray. (Yes, I know it's illegal.)

Cathy had her own bedroom. I usually slept with Mom. Cathy would join us once or twice a week. Sometimes, I would join Cathy and sleep with her for a night. Sometimes, too, Mom and Cathy would leave me to sleep by myself while they enjoyed each other.

Our arrangements worked well. There was very little conflict.

I finished the local two year college at the top of my class. Mother, Cathy and I had been poring over college catalogs for a year. We finally decided on a good school that was a three hour drive away.

We all drove up there for a couple of days during my summer vacation. We rented an apartment not far from the college. It was two bedrooms but one of them was pretty small. Mom and Cathy bought furniture for it, mostly used. They did take care picking out a bed, though. They bought a king size.

The surprise for me was when Mom and Cathy told me that Cathy would be staying at the apartment with me.

"I'll keep house for you. No one will ever suspect anything kinky is going on."

I had no objections. I would be happy to live with her.

"Your mother can visit on weekends or we can come home," Cathy explained. "We want you to get good grades. You can't do that and chase women, too."

Then they got serious.

"John," Mom said, "your grandmother and I have been talking. We would like you to plan on having a family."

"Your mother would like to have grandchildren," Cathy said. "I wouldn't mind a few great-grandchildren running around, either."

"That's not something you have to worry about right away, John. But keep it in mind."

Cathy and I did fine at college. We had sex regularly, more often than when we were at home. Weekends were pretty much reserved for Mom unless she wanted to include Cathy. That was about half the times. They always managed to get together even if we didn't have a threesome.

My studies went well. The two years I had spent at our local college helped. But I think the biggest factor was that I didn't spend any time running around trying to find willing girls. I had two wonderful women, who I loved, who took care of my needs.

After the first year, we were home for the summer. We had pretty much settled into our old routine when Cathy brought up the subject of marriage and children again.

"Look," I told her and Mom. "I love you two. You are the women I want."

"I'm sure there is someone out there that would be perfect for you, John." That was from my mother. She sounded pretty firm. "You could still get together with us once in a while."

"We'd never be able to keep it secret from a wife. I wouldn't want to be deceitful, anyway. And I don't think I could find a woman who would fit into our lifestyle."

"Maybe you can," Cathy said. "Let me talk to your mother."

The next morning the subject came up again.

"John," Cathy said in that tone that meant it was useless to argue, "we have a way that might work. An ad on the internet. It wouldn't have your name or anything personal. Some sites have box numbers responses can be sent to. We will set up an email address under an assumed name for correspondence.

"We have an idea for the ad," Mom said.

Male / straight / 22

Slim, intelligent, soon to graduate student.

Would like to meet female about same age with history of loving incestuous relationship.

And that's how Rhonda came into our lives. Maybe I'll tell you about it another time.

12