Carol & Uncle Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

"Now you can clean all your crème off my dick. And lift it up to clean my thighs and balls too. Then I'll take you in the bedroom and lick your pussy till it's clean. I didn't have to encourage Carol. She eagerly sucked my dick clean then attacked my balls and thighs. When she finished, my thighs and cock was wet but from her eager licking, not her thick crème. I pulled her to her feet and took her into her bedroom. There were clothes all over the floor and bed. When I looked at her, she just smiled. "I started reading your story and couldn't get naked fast enough." I laughed as I pushed her on the bed on her back. Then I pulled her thighs wide. I stared at her naked cunt for the first time. She had a thick bush of wet matted hair surrounding her exposed thick pussy lips. But they were parted and I could clearly see her pink inner pussy meat.

I looked at Carol's face. She stared back at mine with eager anticipation. "I've been thinking about fucking you for a long time Carol. I would sometimes think about you, as I would fuck some young slut. I wanted to do all the nasty things to you that I was doing to them." I never finished saying what I wanted to. I bent down and licked her slit from the tight skin between her holes to the top of her slit. Carol grabbed twin handfuls of sheet and pushed her hips up off the bed. "Ahhh! Oh shit!" I licked her again. I continued to lick her slit from bottom to top. And each time, Carol would lift up off the bed. "Oh Uncle Carl! I'll cum if you keep licking my cunt like that. Damn! It feels so fuckin good." Instead of answering her, I pushed my tongue into her hole and began to work it in and out.

"Oh you nasty motherfucker! Tongue this pussy! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh Uncle Carl! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your hot mouth. Don't stop! Please, don't stop! Ahh! Ahh! IIIIIEEEEEE!" With that, her hips flew off the bed and my mouth was filled with her thick hot crème. I sucked and swallowed, then sucked and swallowed again. I couldn't believe how much hot crème Carol was pumping into my hungry sucking mouth. When she stopped thrashing, I pulled my mouth free. My face was completely covered with her crème. Carol pulled me up on top of her. I was about to kiss her when she began to lick the crème from my face. "I want you to fuck me Uncle Carl. I want to feel you ramming all that hard dick up my cunt. I want to feel every inch."

I grabbed her tight and kissed her hard. I could feel her grinding her pussy against me as we kissed. Our tongues dueled back and forth. I had already lost my pants and Carol was reaching between us to guide my dick to her cunt. I pushed her thighs up high and moved back. I pulled on the condom I held in my hand. Then, I guided the tip of my dick to her pussy. I rammed hard. Carol bit her lip to stop her outcry. I pulled back until just the tip of my dick was in her. Carol grabbed a pillow and pulled it tight over her face. I rammed again and this time she screamed into the pillow. I rammed a third time and had to stop. I was too close to cumming. I pulled the pillow away. "Do you still want my all of my dick, bitch? Do you still want to feel every inch?"

Carol's eyes were shut tight. She was gasping for air. I watched her for a few minutes. Then pulled out completely and sat on the edge of the bed. Carol turned to me. "Uncle Carl, you have the biggest dick I ever had. It felt like you were ripping my pussy open. But I don't want you to stop. Just go a little easy. After all, this is our first time." I laughed as I pulled her to me. This time the kiss was slow and intense. When it broke, she lay back on her pillows, her eyes closed. "I can feel my pussy throbbing. I'm cumming again Uncle Carl and you're not even fuckin me." Then she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Do you really want to fuck Sandra?" I smiled down at her. The look on her face told me she really didn't want me to.

"No Carol, I'm not going to fuck Sandra." Her face relaxed and I almost laughed out loud. "We're gonna fuck her together. You said she likes girls too. So both of us will have her in this bed. She's gonna clean your pussy after I fuck you and you will do the same for her. I may even want to watch the two of you lick each other's pussy. But don't worry, you'll always be my slut. Besides, you know I won't be here long enough for you to get jealous." If she could, Carol would have protested. But I think she already knew that wouldn't work with me. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass?" Carol's eyes grew real wide. "Uncle Carl! I could never take anything that size up my ass. You'd kill me!" I laughed as I pushed her head into my lap. Carol pulled off the condom without spilling a drop. Then Carol began sucking on my softening dickhead.

"If Martha, who is a lot skinnier than you are, can take me up her ass, you can too. And you will. Remember that I told you that you would become my slut and do whatever I wanted? I won't do it tonight, but tomorrow I'm gonna go real slow and I'm gonna fit all nine inches up your ass. You'll have all day to think about it. And I want you to invite Sandra over for dinner. If she still wants to fuck me, we'll see how serious she is. I could see that Carol wanted to object. "I'm not asking you Carol, I'm telling you as my slut what I want you to do. Either you will do it or we can stop right now?" Carol's face showed her indecision, but after a few heartbeats, she nodded her head, yes.

I felt my dick begin to grow hard again. I pulled on another condom and pulled Carol over onto her hands and knees. I felt her tense up with fear that I would fuck her asshole. I slapped her hard across her ass. "Relax slut! I told you I wouldn't fuck your asshole until tomorrow." I guided the tip of my dick to her cunt. Then with slow deliberate strokes, I fucked her. Carol worked her hips to match my rhythm. We fucked like that for a long time. I felt Carol cum at least twice before I filled the condom with my hot cum. Carol collapsed on the bed and I held onto her ass as she lay down flat. Then I walked into the bathroom to clean up. When I came back with a warm towel to clean Carol, I heard her soft snoring. She had fallen asleep.

I remembered all these things as I drove out of the city. I knew we would have to stop some place for the night and I couldn't wait to get my hands on Carol's hot young body again. Carol saw the smile on my face. She stopped reading and looked at me. "What's so funny?" I smiled even more. "Oh, I was just remembering how two hot young girls acted one Saturday night." Carol laughed. "You are one nasty old man."

"I know!" I laughed. But not as nasty as the two of you became. You both acted like starving lezzie nymphs.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12