Carol Attends First Spanking Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

CRACK!

Suddenly Joy felt the first smack from the leather cat. And, her pussy began to get wet. She looked over at the two girls, who were also now getting whipped with similar cats by Seth and Shawn. Linda had an evil grin on her face, while Carol appeared to be frightened. 'It looks to me like Carol has never been assfucked' she thought. 'Well, girl, there's a first time for everything. Relax, and enjoy.' Later, while all three girls were getting their asses penetrated, Carol appeared to be close to tears. But Linda still had an evil grin on her face. 'God,' Joy thought, 'I wonder what her mother is like? Is she as much a pain slut as her daughter?'

The three girls returned to their table about 11:30, and found that only Ray and Grace were there. The others were either off playing somewhere or just roaming the room. Ray noticed that all three girls now had very red asses and appeared to be walking slightly bowlegged. He recognized that walk in Joy. She always walked like that after he had fucked her asshole. And, he seemed to see traces of cum dripping out of Carol and Linda's cunts. Grace saw the same thing and wondered where her daughter had been. 'There's more to this club than I have imagined' she thought. She was now beginning to realize that she needed to roam the club a little by herself.

"Carol, you need to sit and relax for a while," Ray advised. "You're due in the pillory in 30 minutes."

'OMG!' Carol thought to herself. She had forgotten about that. And beginning at midnight she would have to perform orally to anyone who spanked her. She was now getting both scared – and horny. Just the thought was enough to get her womanly juices flowing again. But, her ass and asshole were both sore. She did not know how much more she could take.

Chapter Five: Pilloried

CLICK! CLICK!

Carol looked down at her feet. She no longer could see the backs of her stilettos. Joy had just snapped two shackles around her legs just above her ankles. And, the shackles were connected by a three foot spreader bar, which was keeping her lets spread wide apart.

"Open wide," Joy said, as she attempted to insert another ring gag into Carol's mouth. Carol clamped her mouth shut, not wanting to feel that monster between her teeth again. 30 minutes of one earlier tonight was enough, and she did not want her mouth forced open anymore tonight.

"Com'on, baby," Joy said. "You told me you wanted to experience what your Mom and Dad did in that video. Maybe you didn't notice, but they both had ring gags on." Carol still did not want that thing in her mouth.

"Grace, can you help me, please?" Joy asked. Suddenly Linda's mother came up behind Carol, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Carol's head backwards. Then, she took her other hand and pinched Carol's nose, closing both nostrils so that Carol could not breathe. Carol tried not to react, but eventually she had to open her mouth to breathe. As soon as she did, Joy forced the ring gag into her mouth, lodging it behind her upper and lower teeth. She quickly pulled the straps behind Carol's head, and buckled it tightly.

"OK, little one, that will cost you a few extra lashes," Joy said. "Now, bend over and put your head and wrists in the bottom of the pillory. Carol was now feeling humiliated, but excited at the same time. She knew she really wanted this, and decided to stop fighting. She bent over at the waist and allowed Joy to guide her head and wrists into their appropriate semi-circled openings in the bottom bracket of the pillory. As soon as Joy pulled Carol's hair up and out of the way, she lowered the top bracket and carefully secured Carol by her neck and wrists in the pillory.

CLICK!

Carol new that she was now secured, and could not get out until somebody released her. She then felt Joy begin to lower the pillory, forcing Carol to bend more at the waist. When Joy stepped in front of the pillory, Carol could see that her face was now level with Joy's pussy. She now knew that she was going to get more than a spanking. She was going to be an oral sex toy for the next hour or so.

"Carol, for violating my computer earlier this week and watching a video without my permission, or even asking for my permission, I sentence you to 50 lashes with the strap. After which you are required to lick my pussy until I cum. While servicing my pussy, you will be available for further spanking or strapping by any top or switch who desires, with normal after midnight spanking rules in effect." Joy announced to all those in hearing range of the stage.

CLICK!

This sound had just come from her right. She turned her head a much as the pillory allowed and saw that her friend, Linda, had just been locked into a spanking bench.

CLICK!

This time from her left. She looked to her left, and saw Ron, Marion's submissive hubby, was now locked into a similar spanking bench. It appears that the spanking challenge between Grace and Marion was about to begin.

CRACK!

"One," Carol tried to say. Of course, she could only mumble, with the ring gag in her mouth. "Thank You, Mistress. May I have another?" Of course, nobody understood what she said.

15 minutes later, Carol was a bundle of tears. Joy had whipped her harder than ever tonight, so she must have been real mad about her computer.

"That's 50," Joy announced. "Now for the fun stuff." Suddenly Carol saw Joy's pussy, which was dripping wet from excitement, shoved into her face. "Lick slave or you will be here all night!" This was a side of Joy that Carol had not seen yet.

"RED! RED! RED!" Carol glanced to her left, only to see Marion's subby hubby screaming at the top of his lungs. He had just used his safe word. Carol then glanced to her right, and Linda was grinning ear to ear. Linda had just insured that the next occupant of the pillory would be her mother, Mistress Grace.

Suddenly, Joy pushed her pussy even harder into Carol's face. And, she was really coating Carol with her juices. Suddenly, she stopped moving, just pushed extremely hard, cutting off Carol's air momentarily. Carol knew that Joy had just cum on her face. 'I wonder who will be next.' Carol thought. Suddenly, she saw Joy back away, and a big cock was forced into her mouth. She should have known. Now she was living out her mother's dream. If only someone would fuck her ass at the same time.

Just as she thought about another anal fucking, she felt something probing her asshole.

"Do it, Seth," It was her friend, Linda, telling one of the guys from earlier to fuck her ass again. "Fill her ass with your cum again!"

"That's not allowed out here," Joy replied. But, Seth just ignored the warning and continued to fuck Carol in the ass. And, down deep, Carol wanted it to continue. This is what she saw when watching her mother in the video, and she wanted to experience the same thing.

"I got next!" Carol knew that voice. It was Linda. Now she would really get an ass whipping.

"Only if you get to her before her hour is over," Marion answered. "That pillory belongs to your mother in exactly five minutes. Bitch Grace, strip and get over here and kiss my ass right now while we are waiting." She added.

Again, Grace knew she was backed into a corner, and the fun was just beginning.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers
12