Carol Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought of the opportunity as a personal challenge. At first, the thought of posing nude wasn't so much of a sexual thing as it was a different dynamic; something she couldn't explain. She likened it to a need to do something daring and adventurous like sky diving or mountain climbing. A scary and dangerous adventure, but conquering her fears would bring about a feeling of euphoria and accomplishment.

I looked at Carol quizzically with furrowed brow. Carol sighed and went on saying that after posing nude had become a very real possibility, only then did her sexual expectations began to evolve. She confessed that yes, the thought of her nude in private with another man got her very aroused, and the thought of others possibly seeing those photos made it all the more intense.

Carol went on to say that in reality, during the actual photo session she would probably be so nervous and tense she wouldn't be enjoying it at that moment. She likened it to some of the wild sexual fantasies we've discussed. That is, exciting to imagine, but in actuality would be intimidating and frightening.

*** The Photo Session:

So the deal was set. The evening they decided on for the photo session, Carol was nervous as hell while she was getting ready, and I was pretty damned nervous myself. It took Carol forever to get ready. She took a long hot bath and while still in the tub asked my opinion on how to trim her pussy.

She said that all the B&W nudes she saw in his albums, the women appeared to have some hair, but seemed sparse. But she said that in those photos none of the women were totally exposed, so it was hard to tell.

Then she wondered aloud if she should shave herself completely. I couldn't believe she said that! I had begged her for the longest time to shave completely or at least a close trim. She always refused. Now she's considering shaving herself bare for this guy? She quickly corrected me, saying she wasn't doing it for him, she would be doing it was for herself and the photos.

My head was spinning; I finally had a chance to see her shaved bare. But at the same time I felt I needed to deny this guy that very special view of her luscious, prominently lipped pussy. But my libido was betraying me.

I realized that I was finding it exciting that he would see her totally bald pussy, exposed lips and all. I told Carol that as long as she is comfortable with it, I'd love to see her shaved bare. With that she shooed me away and the deed was done.

Another hour and half for hair and makeup, and Carol was ready. As per Ron's instructions, she put on just a loose pair of sweats so as not to leave any elastic marks on her body. I complimented her on her beauty and told her I knew she'd be the perfect model. I kissed Carol goodbye and off she went.

Carol was gone about three hours, much, much too long as far as I was concerned. The minutes seemed like hours. All sorts of sordid thoughts raced through my head while I waited. At times I was convinced she was getting pounded hard that very moment.

I was upset with those thoughts, but my libido again betrayed me. I was rock hard thinking of her sucking his cock, getting fingered and getting fucked silly by that guy. I kept telling myself to curb my wild imagination. Easier said than done, I thought.

*** Carol Relates her Adventure:

When Carol finally got back, I was totally relieved. She seemed happy and pleased with what transpired. She said it all went well, but was reluctant to share any details. But she was extremely horny, primed and juicy, and we were soon in bed and I was pounding her like crazy. And again, Carol had an intense orgasm.

When we were mellowing out afterward, Carol finally felt like telling me about her evening. She told me that Ron poured her some wine as soon as she got to his place. He then handed her a robe and asked that she take off her sweats and slip on the robe while he stepped into another room.

With that done, they sat around for a while drinking wine and talking about nothing in particular. Then he poured another glass of wine while saying that she needed to be as relaxed and at ease as possible. When they were ready for the photos he led he into his home studio.

He had it set up with a dark colored backdrop, a large soft mat on the floor covered with a dark cover, and various dark colored pillows lying about. He had a camera set up on a tripod and other stands set up with lights on them.

Carol said it was all a little intimidating, but Ron was so mellow and soothing yet so confident and professional that she felt quite comfortable. He fiddled with the camera for a few moments and then asked Carol if she was ready. Carol said she felt a flush run across the skin and her body temperature felt like it jumped ten degrees. The time had come.

Ron reached out his hand for the robe. Carol said she just whipped off the robe without any hesitation. She felt so vulnerable now standing totally naked in front of a man she hardly knows. And yet so empowered, seeing the lust in Ron's eyes for a brief moment. Carol said that he resumed his professional mannerisms and asked Carol to lie down on her stomach and get comfortable on the mat.

Carol said that Ron was totally professional, requesting many different poses. She had lain on her stomach, on her back, kneeled, squatted, and sat cross-legged, with many variations of each. Meanwhile Ron changed camera angles and many variations of lighting.

After a while when Carol had become quite comfortable, Ron made mention that she was more beautiful nude that he could have imagined. He said that she was a perfect model for this type of photography. Carol asked what made her a perfect model.

Ron replied it was her beauty, poise, and her curvaceous body. That was the first time he had even acknowledged her in that respect. With that, Carol felt a warm flush flow through her and became even more relaxed.

Ron suggested a quick break and poured them each another glass of wine, and offered Carol a nearby wooden stool to sit on. The robe she had worn earlier was lying on the stool. Carol said that while she wasn't sure if Ron expected her to put on the robe. It was very warm in that room, and she was comfortable and confident enough to just sit right on the robe-draped stool.

Ron busied himself fiddling with the camera. Carol asked Ron if she did the right thing by foregoing any trips to the tanning salon for an all over tan for the session. Ron said that she was perfect; her alabaster-white skin was beautiful.

When Ron was done working with the camera he pulled up another stool facing Carol and sipped his wine. Carol said she couldn't believe that she was now sitting on a stool, just three feet away from a fully clothed near-stranger, while totally nude, having small talk and drinking wine.

Ron was still being the perfect gentleman, his eyes only on her eyes. And Carol said she was glad of that because that stool she was sitting on was just the right, or wrong, height so she could only sit with her tip-toes barely touched the floor. And the stool was so tiny that crossing legs was not an option.

So there she sat, legs slightly parted and a newly shaved pussy partially exposed. And strangely enough she felt fine. She said that when the session began she cursed herself for shaving because she felt even more vulnerable and exposed. But now she felt empowered and emboldened, like she had slain all her demons.

Then Ron got up and told Carol to stay right where she was, that he thought she looked so beautiful sitting right there on that stool, that it was a perfect opportunity. Ron picked up a different camera and circled Carol while clicking away. Carol said she was wondering what this was all about. This wasn't exactly what they talked about, but seemed fine with her. Ron said it was a spontaneous pose not to be missed.

After a few minutes of Carol posing on the stool, Ron suggested another round of poses. Ron left for a minute and brought back a heavy marble pedestal from his living room. It was a little shorter than the stool, but much more ornate.

Ron set it up in front of the black backdrop and asked Carol if she'd like to pose near the pedestal. She readily agreed, and the camera kept clicking. She posed next to it, in front of it, behind it, and kneeling behind and beside it with an elbow resting on it.

Carol was realizing that her original poses were very artful, and her pussy was for the most part concealed and shadowed. It seemed to Carol that these poses, while still artful could be considered playboy material. And no doubt, her pussy was on display. Ron next suggested she pose standing next to the pedestal, with one leg raised, and her thigh resting the pedestal.

Carol readily complied. The pedestal was just the right height for it to be fairly comfortable pose. Comfortable, except now she knew full well that with her left thigh resting on the pedestal, she was then exposing her meaty lips and partially opened pussy.

Carol asked Ron if he thought that pose was a bit too suggestive. Ron said not at all, and not to worry, that he would never allow any photos to be made public without her approval. She said the word "public" shot another surge of heat through her body and sent her head spinning.

Apparently Ron gained confidence in the fact that Carol didn't question his judgment and held that explicit pose. What a rush Carol experienced when Ron then kneeled in front of her, obviously focusing on her exposed pussy while clicking away.

A moment later, Ron stood and asked that she hold that pose, but to rotate her body away from the pedestal. Ron put his hand on her shoulder, guiding her to the desired position. Again Carol complied and felt herself opening wider. Ron told her that was perfect and dropped to one knee again and took more shots from different angles. Carol was just hoping her lips weren't overly swollen and her juices weren't literally dripping, giving away her true emotions at that moment.

Ron must have sensed that he had reached the point where it would be best to quit while he was ahead and call it a successful shoot. Carol said she was relieved herself because she was getting to the point where she might have done almost anything he asked. I couldn't believe my Carol said that.

I was stunned that Carol would be so free and honest in sharing her intimate feelings with me, particularly the statement that she was in jeopardy to "doing almost anything he asked". So meet the new Carol! This was the birth of a true exhibitionist.

As Carol was describing her evening in all its sensual details, I'd regained a raging erection that didn't go unnoticed by Carol. And as she's relating her adventure, she is stroking me ever so slowly so as not to lose my attention one way or the other. Carol is the greatest!

When Carol got to the part of her story where Ron was had her rotate her body, opening her pussy wider, I parted Carol's legs and started nibbling and sucking on those prominent, meaty pussy lips. A few moments later Carol began circling her clit with her fingers and instantly burst into another intense orgasm. Carol pushed me down and climbed on top of me, her favorite new position and started grinding away. We should do this more often!

**** The Proofs

A few days later Ron came by when we were both home and presented us a disk of selected proofs. Ron told me what a great natural born model Carol was. He asked that we take our time and look through the proofs. Ron said to give him a call and let him know what we thought, and left us to review the photos.

Many of the traditional black and white photos were actually PG rated, just Carol on her stomach on one elbow with just her beautiful butt and the side of her large breast showing. Another showed Carol's bare back and side while sitting crossed legged with her arm blocking the view of her nipples, and another from the front, her sitting crossed legged with one arm in front of her breasts. The lighting was superb, highlighting Carol's curves and her beautiful face as well.

But of course many photos did show off Carol's greatest asset, her big round breasts from various angles, lying, kneeling, and sitting crossed-legged, and every other position in between. There were also a few artful yet racy shots with Carol posed on the stool and by the pedestal, some in B&W and others in color.

Bottom line is that Carol and I were both impressed, both with his work and how well Carol looked. But we both wondered about the other shots, some marginally graphic, some very explicit. Carol said she'd need to ask Ron about those.

The following day I was home when Carol called Ron to thank and congratulate him for the outstanding work. After some chatter, Carol asked about the shots of her sitting on the stool and some of the "other" shots of her around the pedestal. Hearing the one-sided conversation it was obvious that Ron wasn't sure Carol wanted me to see those "other" photos.

I heard Carol tell Ron that her husband was very liberal in that respect, and not the jealous type. Carol asked him to please put together another disk with those pictures that were of good quality, content notwithstanding, however racy or explicit.

The following evening after we had dinner Ron stopped by and gave us that "other" disk. He made no reference to that disk in particular, but rather asked if we had a few minutes to discuss something. We were both curious, and told him sure. Ron said that since Carol was such an outstanding model, he was wondering if we would consider Carol posing nude for his photography club.

Carol was genuinely surprised and showed it, as was I. He assured us that all the poses would be artful in nature. He said that they preferred to have live models whenever possible, but it was difficult to get good models since the club had a limited budget.

He did say that they'd be able to pay Carol one hundred dollars for a two hour session, with a few 10 minute breaks in between. I had some questions for Ron, but didn't want ask just then. I didn't want Carol to think I was already considering saying "yes" without she and I discussing it. I told him that we'd speak about it and let him know. So Ron asked us to consider the offer and left. The door had barely shut and Carol was excitedly babbling away.

Carol also had a bunch of questions for Ron, and much like me, thought it was premature to get into details. One thing that seemed to be a factor for Carol was the one hundred dollars she'd earn. I was thinking that we surely could have used the money, but in consideration of some many other ramifications, that was a minor detail.

While we were having this discussion, I was loading the disk, and bringing up the photos. That stopped that conversation! Like the other photos, all were excellent and Carol looked so beautiful and sexy. And yes, very sexy.

A lot of the artsy pictures showed a bit of Carol's prominent pussy lips even with her legs together. But the ones she described by the pedestal were mind blowing. Not only that just her pussy was open and lips moist and aglow, but the composition and lighting were fantastic!

Those upward shots not only showed Carol's luscious exposed bald pussy from beneath, but her large, full tits and beautiful smiling face looking down into the camera. Perfect. I had a raging hardon looking at my wife's pictures, and Carol was very happy with them herself. I really needed some sexual relief, but felt we needed talk about Ron's offer.

I asked Carol how she felt about a photo session with a group of photographers. Carol said she wasn't so sure about being photographed by a group of men, but she'd do another session with just Ron in a heartbeat, as long as I was nearby to satisfy her sexual desires afterward!

That did it for me, I had to have Carol right there and then. I grabbed her arm and we raced to the bedroom, clothes flying off along the way. After thirty seconds of foreplay and I was pounding away at her sopping wet pussy. We collapsed in a heap after intense orgasms, hot, sweaty and panting. Still catching her breath, Carol looked in my eyes and asked me if I thought she might enjoy being photographed by Ron's Photography club.

12