Carol Burnett & Friends

Story Info
Reminiscing about banging a couple of TV stars.
5.3k words
4.58
42.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

It was probably good that I was alone when I happened across the infomercial for the Carol Burnett Show on DVD. I have a feeling that no one would have understood why I was getting so aroused watching clips of an old sketch comedy show. Even the people who knew that I worked as Ms. Burnett's personal assistant on the show had never heard the stories of what went on behind the scenes. It's been over 30 years now since the last episode aired, though, so I started thinking that I should probably commit my memories to my computer hard drive before they're gone for good. I'm not the young man I was when I was first hired, after all.

I'd like to think that, when I was hired back in '67, it wasn't based on my looks, but in retrospect, it probably was. I was a sharp guy and a college graduate, but I had no experience in show business. I figured working as a personal assistant would be give me more exposure than working in a studio mailroom but, at the time, I didn't realize just what kind of exposure. I applied for the position with Ms. Burnett and was pleased to be called in for an interview. There was no indication when I interviewed that I'd be doing any more than helping Ms. Burnett keep her life coordinated during the week and keep her immediate needs coordinated during tapings. I have to admit that I was actually surprised when I landed the job. It was during my first week that I learned exactly what her immediate needs typically would be on a night when the show was taping in front of a live studio audience.

During the early part of the week, when the cast was doing table readings and rehearsals, I was answering phones, opening fan mail, tracking appointments and that sort of thing while trying not to be distracted by Vicki Lawrence, who was only about 18 when the show started up and so delicious that I desperately wanted to see her naked but didn't want to risk my job with an attempt to do so. I learned during the first taping, though, that expectations were a bit higher on Friday nights. Ms. Burnett always had the costume department help her get set up with wardrobe for each sketch, but once the sketch was over, it would be my responsibility to get whatever she was wearing from her dressing room back to the costume department so they could make sure it was ready for the second taping or get it packed away. I guess I wasn't expecting my responsibilities to be as hands-on when it came to this.

Leaving the audience roaring with laughter, Ms. Burnett grabbed me on the way to her dressing room and surprised me when she didn't have me wait outside.

"Unzip me," she said, as soon as the door was closed behind us. Presented with her back, I unzipped the strapless dress she'd worn for the last sketch. "Thanks. Help me out of this now."

I wasn't sure where she needed my help, as the top part seemed to fall away, exposing a strapless bra and her rather enticing cleavage. It turned out that she wanted to be able to step out of the dress without it hitting the floor, so I held it as she stepped out, revealing that she was also wearing a garter belt holding up her stockings. I thought I would have to run out of there with the dress held in front of me so that she wouldn't realize that she was causing me to pitch a tent in my trousers. Unfortunately, she instructed me in how to hang a strapless dress on a hanger before informing me that the rest of the costume could go in the little mesh bag that was also looped onto the hanger. When I turned back, wide-eyed, to see if she meant what I thought she did, she was holding her hair up and again was presenting her back to me.

"You know how to unfasten one of these, I hope," she said as I stared at the back of her bra. I'd unfastened plenty of bras before but never one that my boss was wearing nor one belonging to someone at least ten years older than me. I tried to be nonchalant as I stepped up behind her and quickly had her bra undone, but she turned as I let one end go to grab it and I couldn't resist taking a look at her boobs. They were probably about average size, but her areolas were large and her nipples thick and hard. So much for not pitching a tent.

"You may as well wait for the rest of this," she said as I turned to go place the bra in the mesh bag. I turned back, failing once again to avert my eyes from my boss' tits, but this time she didn't see me looking because she was bending over slightly, working on the connection between the garters and the tops of her stockings. Her tits were dangling now, though, and I nearly groaned out loud. She glanced up at me but, fortunately, by then I was watching her hands.

"Have you ever worked with one of these before?" she asked, "It'll go faster if we both do it."

I admitted that I'd seen them before but never in person and I'd never had to try to take one off.

"Well, first things first," she said, as she stopped fiddling with the garter, "what do you notice about the way I'm wearing this?"

There was no way to avoid looking now, since the boss was asking me to, so I took a good look at the little bit of clothing that she was still wearing. It struck me almost immediately that she had her panties pulled up over the garters, which made sense if she ever needed to take a bathroom break while wearing the garter belt.

"So what should we be removing first before I keep futzing with these clips?" she asked, appearing impressed that I'd picked up on it right away. When I answered that it would be her panties, she nodded and gave me look that said something to the effect of "they're not going to remove themselves," causing me to drop to my knees. As I slid her panties down, I think it was kind of sinking in that it was silly that I'd thought that I'd left all of the late-60s free love behind when I'd graduated from college. Ms. Burnett was in her thirties but she was also in show business, which attracted all kinds of free spirits. As I got her panties down over the garters, I realized also that, unlike most of the hippie chicks I'd been with previously, Ms. Burnett had no fur on her pussy at all. I'd seen this style in some skin mags but never in person; every pussy I'd ever eaten or fucked had been surrounded by a plush bush.

My eyes never left her smooth pussy as I slipped her panties the rest of the way down but, when they were at her ankles, rather than lift each foot, she sat on the couch behind her and lifted both feet off the floor. Once her ankles were freed from her panties she spread her legs wide.

"What do you usually do next after you've slipped a woman's panties off?" she asked with mock innocence. I didn't even answer, just tossed her panties onto the couch and started kissing my way up her smooth inner thighs. Ms. Burnett was not a bad looking woman and, although I couldn't confirm that she was a natural redhead, I had no reservations about servicing her. I suspected that, not only would it be good for my career, but that I would thoroughly enjoy it and I might just learn a few things. She ran her fingers through my blonde hair as I kissed the smooth skin around her pussy before running my tongue up her slit to taste her juices. She started to moan softly then, but got much louder as I started to lap at her clit and slipped a finger into her.

It was a wild experience, never having eaten a smooth pussy, an older woman or a boss before, but I'd eaten enough pussy that I wasn't worried about Ms. Burnett ending up satisfied. Even if I had to go take care of my own needs after we were done, I couldn't complain about my job responsibilities including helping a woman undress and eating her pussy. I slipped a second finger into her hot, wet pussy while I licked and sucked her clit, causing her to moan even louder as she started to subtly rock her hips toward my face. I glanced upward and saw that Ms. Burnett had her hands on her tits, caressing them and gently squeezing her nipples, her eyes shut and a big smile on her face. Her pussy seemed to be getting even wetter, which I knew was a good sign. I continued pumping my fingers in and out while licking and sucking her clit as her moans grew consistently longer and louder.

She dropped her hands to my head as she started to tense up, holding me in place as she got closer to cumming. I kept devouring her pussy, enjoying it while also feeling good about being able to get her there with an apparently high level of pleasure. She finally let out a louder moan as her body started to convulse and my fingers were flooded with even more of her nectar. I didn't stop what I was doing until she'd finally gone still, then raised my head, slipped my fingers free of her pussy and sucked her juices off of them. I sat back on my heels, sucking my fingers while my eyes roamed over her nearly naked form and my cock throbbed inside my trousers. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I knew I made the right choice hiring you," she sighed, "Are you hard?"

When I nodded slowly, she sat up and told me to stand, going right to work on my belt once I had. She soon had my pants open and was working them and my briefs down until my rigid, throbbing cock popped free. She took it in her fist and started to pump it, then raised it up so that she could lick my balls. I moaned, appreciating that it looked like she was going to take care of me after all. After thoroughly tonguing my balls, she held the base of my shaft and slid her lips down over it, engulfing me in her warm mouth. As her mouth moved up and down my shaft, she pumped the base with one hand while fondling my balls with the other. I figured since she'd cum when I'd gone down on her, I was expecting to do the same, not really thinking that she was planning for us to have sex. She surprised me when, after a few minutes of highly pleasurable cocksucking, she slipped my cock from her mouth and told me that she want me to fuck her.

She got up onto her knees on the couch with her ass aimed at me and looked over her shoulder to make sure I got the gist. I moved behind her, admiring what was a pretty nice ass, then guided my cock into her smooth pussy from behind. We both moaned as I slid easily in, my hips pressing against her ass. I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her, feeling the garter belt under my hands as I held onto her hips. Her pussy felt so good that I had to focus on the fact that it was important not to cum before she did. I put everything I knew into making sure she came before me as I humped against her ass. Fortunately for me, she reached back to play with her clit as I was fucking her, taking some of the pressure off of me. Her free arm was braced against the back of the couch and her head was resting on that but she wasn't pushing back against my thrusting yet. It occurred to me that her tits were probably bouncing around, so I reached around to cup them in my hands, feeling her hard nipples against my palms.

I could feel the first stirrings of my orgasm but could also tell based on the noises she was making and how her pussy felt that she was getting close to another one herself. She did start to push back against me as she got louder and pussy became hotter and wetter, so I was pushing harder into her, thinking I'd be fine with cumming right after she did. I felt her body trembling as she let out a gasp but kept fucking her until she'd let out a sigh then asked me to sit on the couch. I pulled out of her and, as I was moving to sit on the couch, she was getting off of it, standing before me until I was positioned and she could straddle me. I held her by the hips as she reached down for my cock and lowered herself onto it, moaning again as it filled her. I slipped my hands up to fondle her tits as she surprised me by kissing me passionately, her tongue snaking into my mouth.

I couldn't do much more than sit there and make out with her as she rode me, though I was enjoying playing with her tits. I think she was less concerned by this point about cumming again and was working hard to get me there instead. I could feel my orgasm building faster as she rode me hard and her tongue explored my mouth and was enjoying every second of having her bouncing up and down on my cock. As my cock began to swell more with my impending orgasm, I wondered if she would want to know ahead of time. When I was right on the verge, I pulled my mouth from hers to let her know and she quickly scrambled off of me to kneel and take me into her mouth again. She was pumping the base of my cock as she moved her mouth quickly up and down the shaft. It didn't take much of that to push me over the edge so, with a moan, I started to spurt into her mouth.

She kept sucking, swallowing my load, until I was completely spent, then let my cock fall from her mouth and looked up at me.

"I had a feeling that you'd be the right man for this job," she said, smiling, "but I want you to know that I appreciate everything you've done so far this week. You've really been a great help but it doesn't hurt that you are also a great lay."

"I appreciate you giving me a shot," I replied, "and I can't believe that sex with you is one of the perks of this job."

As it turned out, it wasn't just sex with Ms. Burnett that was one of the perks of the job. Of course, during the first couple of months, I wasn't looking for another outlet since she kept me more than satisfied. I did keep my eye on Vicki Lawrence, but didn't think it would be a good idea to put a move on her for fear of pissing off Ms. Burnett and, if she wasn't interested, potentially making things awkward at work. Ms. Burnett proved to be both generous and beneficent when it came to sex, which I first learned one day when she asked me for a favor. She explained that Vicki had revealed to her that, with her newfound celebrity, she was overly cautious about getting involved with any guys but, at the same point, she was horny as hell. Ms. Burnett had done the natural thing and seduced young Vicki, providing her with an outlet for her pent up sexual frustrations and allowing Ms. Burnett the pleasure of experiencing a young, nubile and inexperienced lover. Eventually, though, Vicki brought up that, although Ms. Burnett was more than satisfying her, she'd still like to have a thick, hard cock buried in her once in a while. Ms. Burnett suggested that she might be able to help out young Vicki and, I'm sure if I'd said no, there would have been many men willing to step up. There was no way I was saying no to this opportunity, though.

Vicki didn't know it was me that Ms. Burnett was bringing by one evening, just that she had a man who knew how to satisfy and do it discreetly. When she opened her apartment door to let us in, her eyes went wide and she gasped. I was relieved when her beautiful smile then split her face and she ushered us quickly in.

"Can I get you guys anything?" she asked once we were in her living room, but before we could answer, she reached for my belt while saying, "God, I need your cock badly."

I smirked at Ms. Burnett who was smiling and nodding while Vicki got my belt unfastened and opened my jeans while dropping to her knees. She quickly had my half-erect cock out and immediately wrapped her lips around it while I pushed my jeans down a bit further to give her access to my balls. Ms. Burnett stepped up behind me and started to unbutton my shirt, running her hands over my chest and licking my ear as she did. Once my shirt was completely gone, Ms. Burnett worked my jeans the rest of the way down and helped me out of them while Vicki took the opportunity to lick my balls while pumping my cock in her fist. Ms. Burnett moved around beside Vicki and watched her sucking my cock for a few minutes until Vicki paused and offered it to her.

"No, thank you," she replied, "I've had plenty of opportunity to enjoy it already; right now it's your turn. However, I was thinking you might actually want to ride it now that you've had some time to taste it."

"Good idea," Vicki said, briefly removing my cock from her mouth before going back to sucking it for another minute or two. Ms. Burnett finally started to pull her away and, once my cock was free, suggested that I take a seat on the couch. She had Vicki stand before me and, standing behind her, started to unbutton Vicki's blouse. If I hadn't already been rock hard, watching this would have quickly gotten me there. Vicki's bra was revealed and, as Ms. Burnett pulled her blouse open and started to slide it off, I noted that her nipples were very obviously quite hard. Her tits were just slightly larger than Ms. Burnett's and I had often tried to imagine what they looked like. I had to wait just a bit longer as Ms. Burnett decided to slide Vicki's slacks down, leaving her standing before me in just a bra and panties which made my cock twitch. As I admired her mostly exposed physique, Ms. Burnett unfastened her bra and slid it down to reveal her light pink areolas and hard nipples. I think I licked my lips at that point, anxious to lick and suck her nipples while fondling her perky tits.

The only thing that could have distracted me from staring at Vicki's tits was when Ms. Burnett started to slide her panties down. As I suspected, she was definitely a natural redhead and had a substantial bush to prove it. I wanted to bury my face in it, but assumed that would have to wait until after she got her fill of my cock. Before she came over to ride me, though, I requested that she show me her ass and it was outstanding. As long as her back was to me, Ms. Burnett had Vicki sit on my lap facing away from me and I learned pretty quickly why. First, though, I held Vicki's hips and stared at her ass as she reached down for my cock and guided it to her pussy. She lowered herself down and we both moaned as her hot, slippery pussy engulfed my throbbing tool. Her pussy was quite snug compared to Ms. Burnett's, but so wet that I slid easily into her. While she started to slowly ride up and down, I slid my hands up to cup her bouncing tits. Ms. Burnett watched us for a few minutes before dropping to her knees in front of us.

By the sounds Vicki started making, I surmised that Ms. Burnett was licking her clit but she did pause occasionally to tongue my balls, as well. Other than playing with Vicki's tits, I was letting the two ladies do all of the work while I just sat there. Vicki was bouncing up and down on my cock while Ms. Burnett was working Vicki over with her tongue. Vicki had already been extremely worked up when we'd arrived, as evidenced by how hot and wet her pussy was, so it didn't seem as though it would take very long before she had her first orgasm. I relished the feel of Vicki's soft, smooth tits and hard nipples as well as her snug, slippery pussy sliding up and down my cock. I had to imagine that Ms. Burnett had a great view, watching as my thick, throbbing cock disappeared into Vicki's reddish-orange bush over and over. I was thinking that, as soon as Vicki came, we'd want to get Ms. Burnett more involved so that she was getting off, too.

The closer she got to cumming, the louder Vicki got and the harder she was riding me. I was glad that she was experiencing a lot of pleasure in light of what Ms. Burnett had explained about Vicki needing a good fucking. She slammed herself down on me hard and tremors coursed through her entire body as she experienced what appeared to be a very intense orgasm. Once she'd finished cumming, she just sat there catching her breath and Ms. Burnett straightened up.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12