Carol Caliendo

Story Info
A young man's obsession.
1.4k words
4.12
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was always such a tomboy that it seemed like me and the and rest of the guys were her only friends. All the other girls had their little groups, but Carol was part of ours', and for the most part she blended right in. A short little girl with dirty brown hair and hazel eyes, often shadowed with mud, she may as well have been named Richard.

As we all grew older some of us separated off, but even then Carol stayed a part of the group. It wasn't until high school that I realized I didn't know Carol anymore. Of course that didn't really hit hard until I began noticing her again in a new way.

It was the beginning of my sophomore year in high school when I began catching glimpses of a slim, beautifully proportioned girl. I smiled at my luck when I found out that I had English with her. Carol would sit up in the front of the class and I would sit a few seats back just watching her as the teacher droned on. Her long dark brown hair could hold my gaze for hours. The way it flowed over her delicate shoulders and down her smooth back was enough to give me something to hide under my desk.

Strangely, though she was polite enough, whenever I tried to make conversation with her she seemed distant and uninterested, as if we hadn't been friends at all in years past. And thus did I fall into obsession over Carol.

During the rest of high school I dated a few other girls, but nothing serious ever developed. It wasn't for lack of trying on their part either, it was simply that I had my eyes elsewhere. No matter what I did I couldn't get her out of my mind. It seemed like every time I wasn't looking I would be heading up the stairs only to find myself right behind Carol, who often seemed to be giggling with this or that guy. I couldn't even help myself. In crowded groups of people I found myself unable to tear my eyes away from the way her tight butt shifted back and forth as she made her way up the stairs.

I think even worse than her legs and ass, her front had stolen my very soul. Her previously pudgy face, often covered with a layer of dust and mud, had been completely transformed. Clean smooth skin surrounded her bright eyes and cheery smile. Just a little lower, her breasts went beyond perfect. On the few sweltering hot days our school enjoyed, Carol donned a some tops which will stay in my memory forever. Tightly outlining her breasts in bright colors of green, red, and blue, her nipples seemed to be continuously hard against the spandex material. Though I had had no such experience, I often found myself dreaming of cupping those beautiful breasts and finding that they each fit perfectly into my large hands. I would gently begin to massage both at the same time, only to wake and find myself groping the air.

If she noticed how much I stared at her she was too polite to comment, either that or she didn't care, but my friends were kind enough to label me the stalker which I didn't really mind. I knew it was strange how obsessed I was with this girl who wasn't interested in the least, when I could be doing things with other girls. I couldn't change it though. Carol was my waking dream.

Senior year came around and I began to feel a little anxious. After this Carol would be gone and so would I for that matter, and I was still in the look but don't touch stage. As the year flew by and things didn't seem to be looking any better so far as Carol was concerned I grew pretty glum. I felt distant from all that was happening around me. At the same time I was deciding where I was to go to college I could step back and wonder what I was really doing and why I wanted to go to college at all.

Even in that haze the year passed by quickly, and senior prom rolled around before I even realized it. In my desperation I might have asked Carol to go, despite my stalker-like habits, but luckily a guy she had been seeing for a few months beat me to it. I found myself a date whom I could take and separate from at the party afterwards, for I would be damned if I didn't spend my last few good weeks of high school mooning after Carol.

The hours past quickly at the dance and me and Lacy were soon heading off to the party to meet up with the rest of the senior class. For many hours after I arrived, I didn't catch sight of Carol. I simply sat there taking down beers like a pro and biding my time. Around one in the morning I decided to take one last stroll around the place to see if I could spot Carol, and if not head home. Every door I pressed my ear to or slipped open seemed to have at least one couple in mid-coitus, but alas no Carol. Finally giving in, I picked up the few things I'd brought and headed towards the door.

Halfway down the stairs on the porch of the huge house I found Carol softly crying into her knees with her head bent between her legs. Startled, I wobbled at the entry way in pause, and then made my way to sit down beside her. She sat up a bit and looked at me with wet bleary eyes showing no recognition. Perhaps it was because this was likely my last chance, or maybe it had been all those beers, but with her looking so sad, I pulled her over hugged her head against my shoulder. Hugging her tight like I was, her breasts rested against my chest which immediately sent off stirrings in my jeans. She pulled back from me then and looked up into my face again looking sad and bewildered. She then began to get herself upright balancing herself with my shoulders. I got up with her and balancing on each other, we both seemed to glide back towards the entryway.

I led her inside to the now empty living room and sat her down on one of the couches. She seemed to sink into the cushions and laid there seductively waiting for me. Her left arm which had been dangling off the edge of the couch rose up and grasped my shirt collar seemingly begging me to come down with her. Not needing a second to think it over I fell down atop her with my legs pushing in between hers, opening her up to me. Her pretty black dress splayed itself wide open revealing white panties beneath. I took my gaze further up and beheld what I had lusted over for so long. As gently as my shaking hands could manage I cupped her two breasts in my hands beneath her thin black dress. Between my thumb and forefinger I massaged her nipples into little frozen berries only waiting to be licked up. Wanting to get a closer feel I pulled myself back and began working her dress off her body. It was then that I noticed that she was gone. While I had been playing with her tits she had passed out on me.

I let go of the edges of her dress and fell back atop her body, careful to support my wait on my own. I looked up into her sweet sleeping face and rubbed my throbbing cock against her mound. Even through my jeans, boxers, and her panties the feel of it sent a gasp out of my lips and terrible shiver through my body. Yet I couldn't do it.

Picking myself up off the couch I looked down at my sleeping beauty. Her dress was riding up on her legs and the material around her breasts looked as if it had been mangled. After righting these imperfections I found a blanket and laid it over her. With one last look at her now peaceful sleeping face, I left the house again to take a good long walk home. Even if I could have had Carol, somehow it wouldn't have meant anything. I was just going to have to wait until I could take her to bed for real. When she would realize who I was and what we were doing. Until then…

To be continued...

Any and all feedback appreciated!!