Carol Ch. 02

Story Info
Anyway I like sucking cock, so you luck out.
1k words
4.26
97.5k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the restaurant. "Lets go to my apartment," she said.

Her apartment was in a major city high rise. "This is an apartment - my husband and I use for out-of-town business associates. We never stay here," she explained as she opened the door.

Inside she doffed her suit jacket, laid it over the back of a chair. We stood facing each other, we kissed; there was electricity, but ever the consummate gentleman, my hands were about her waist.

Carol smiled up at me. "Why aren't you ripping my clothes off?" That was all the invitation it took; not that it took an invitation. I undressed her like a kid ripping open presents at Christmastime.

My little married, middle-aged Barbie Doll stood before me in her lacey underthings; stockings and heels, garter, thong panty, scalloped, lace-edged demi-bra, and her pearls of course. Carol undid her hair and gave it a shake, causing her dark tresses to come cascading down, shoulder length.

I allowed my eyes to wander openly all over her body. Carol was obviously a "trophy wife" - her body was straight out of the pages of a mens magazine; well-oiled and pampered at a myriad of beauty parlors, spas and clinics.

She had a NICE set of tits, too; not too large - I estimated 36 in a C cup - her erect nipples were visible through her flimsy bra.

Carol leaned forward a little as she unhooked her bra and tossed it off to the side. She gave me a sultry gaze, her fingers idly tickling and teasing her nipples to a delightful hardness. The afternoon suns rays streaming through the picture window sparkled through the large diamonds of her wedding rings as her fingers lingered upon her nipples.

There was a tentative pause; despite all her poise and self-confidence, Carol seemed almost submissive, a state of sweet surrender; resigned to the concept of being ravaged.

We kissed, open-mouthed; our tongues playing little love-games as our hands roamed all over each other. Her tits were surprisingly firm for a woman her age; I pinched her nipples and she moaned on my tongue. I slipped my hands inside her panties, grasped the cheeks of her ass in both hands and squeezed. When I probed her ass crack, pressing an exploratory fingertip against her rosebud, she moaned again; deeper this time.

I took this as encouragement and probed deeper, penetrated her butthole while at the same time pressed my hard-on against her mound. I could feel her heat right through her panties.

We were standing by the bed; Carol undid my belt, then sat on the edge of the bed as she pulled my trousers down. Her hands went to the waistband of my boxers and pulled down, but the waistband was hung up as my cock bulged against the restraining material.

Carol gave a tug and my cock sprung free. As she took my cock in her hands and began gently stroking it, a drop of pearly fluid formed at the very tip. Carol darted the tip of her tongue into the slitted opening to lap it up. She looked up into my eyes.

"I love your cock," she whispered. "Your cock is beautiful."

Then, in a move that was absolutely wanton, Carol wet her lips, moved forward until her lips encircled the head of my cock. Her tongue flitted out and in, delivering a series of delicate butterfly licks to my cockhead then backing off.

"God, I've always dreamed of having a cock this big," she breathed. She rubbed my length across her face, just like one of the girls in the porno movies.

Holding onto my rod like it was a tree limb, Carol lay down on the bed. "I can hardly get my fingers around it," she giggled. Then Carol parted her ruby-red lips, taking my entire length in her mouth until the head of my cock bounced off the back of her throat. She gagged a bit, then slowly released my length from her mouth.

Her lips left a trail of wet slickness along my length as she sucked my cock. This was so much more than what had taken place earlier in the restaurant; that had been a quick suck-off, practically a handjob. This was fully-fledged cock-worship.

Carol released my length from her mouth. Holding my cock before her face like a microphone, she seemed to be studying it. As if reading my thoughts, she said "In the restaurant, well, that was necessity. Besides, you're a young man; you've got faster recovery time. Because you've already blown a load this afternoon, this way you'll stay harder, longer, for me."

"Anyway I like sucking cock, so you luck out."

I reached down and proceeded to diddle her clam through panties as Carol continued to gently stroke my shaft up and down. I marveled at the way the diamonds of her wedding-rings set sparkled as her fingers traveled up and down the length of my rod, jacking me off into her mouth. Her lips and tongue spread copious amounts of slobber all over and around my purple helmet.

She took me all the way in again until she gagged slightly, then slowly eased back. Carol rolled her head to the side and looked up at me, a lump formed in her cheek letting me see where my cock pushed hard against her cheek. Her eyes seemed to ask, "Is this good? Am I doing this right?"

I slipped my hand beneath the flimsy filmy fabric of her panties to fingerfuck her as she worked her lips on my pole. She released me once more, slid the tip of her tongue down into the groove on the bottom of my glans.

She knew the spot well and served it expertly, causing me to moan, "OOOoooh!"

"You like that?" she whispered, looking up at me once more.

"Oh yes," I hissed through clenched teeth, "Yes-s-s-s-s-s . . ."

Her lips and tongue concentrated on the head of my cock and nothing else for a few minutes, then she swallowed me whole once again, sucked me and stroked me into her mouth a few time, still looking me straight in the eye

Finally she released my cock from her mouth. Looking up at me with those sweet, sophisticated lady eyes, she uttered the most unladylike words;

"Please . . . fuck me now . . ."

(To be continued . . . V.H.)