Carol Ch. 03

Story Info
I was in the hands of a true middle-aged nymphomaniac . . .
770 words
4.31
82.2k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together in our nakedness, the yellow rays of the late afternoon sun bathing us in a golden aura. I was finally where I wanted to be; on top of Carol. My married, middle-aged lover held me in her arms and regarded me. The blunt head of my cock pressed right onto her wet pussy.

"Do you have any protection?" I asked.

"No," she whispered, "but it's okay, just don't cum inside me. When you're ready, pull out. Blow your load on my tits or something."

Then she reached down and parted her pussylips with thumb and forefinger and guided me into her wet love tunnel.

She took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down in the moist mouth of her pussy. I lowered my body and slowly eased it in until it was all the way inside.

Carol was tighter than I expected; it took several pushes until the rim of my head popped inside her vagina. Her eyes spoke volumes; wide and unbelieving.

"Oh my God you're wonderful," she groaned. "Your cock makes me feel so full."

Once I was in, it was like plugging into an epileptic mechanical bull; Carol went into multi-orgasmic throes from the minute full insertion was achieved. She arched her back and flopped like a landed salmon.

Carol held me tight, her big mature tits pressed up into my chest. Getting her first hard cock in God knows how many years, she held on for dear life as I rammed my fuck pole into her.

"OHHHhhh!!!" she cried. "Oh my God I'm cumming!"

Then;

"OHMIGOD! OHMIGOD! OHMIGOD!"

She came several little times, judging by the way her pussy gripped my pole, then her juices flooded out. She squirted all over the place; that was the Big One.

But cumming wasn't enough for her. By now it was obvious I was in the hands of a true middle-aged nymphomaniac; she wanted to take advantage of every inch of cock I could sling her way. She'd fuck it, suck it for a while, play with it, and stick it between her tits when the moment cometh.

Then it came down to that final moment, and she wanted that hot cum all over her lips and chin, so that she drink every drop of it down.

She had so skillfully handled me with her mouth and hands, and her cunt was so wet and that even though I'd already come earlier in the restaurant it only took a couple of minutes before I was ready to come.

I had to move quick; my balls were boiling and the head of my cock was about to explode. Carol took my cue; she swung her leg back and dived for my spurting cock.

"Oh God that's wonderful," she moaned as my cock spurted long strands of hot cum all over her heaving breasts.

"Glad you like it lover," I whispered as I leant over and kissed her fully on the mouth.

I was weak in the knees. My rich man's aging trophy wife was not only an expert at sucking cock, she was so horny, so hot and into the heavy humping in the sack.

Carol licked my rod, swallowing whatever goo was left; she obviously didn't have any kind of hangup that my slurping my cum was distasteful or dirty in any way. I tasted it in her mouth when I kissed her. She responded naturally as we snowballed my cum between us.

Raising her head and biting my lip she whispered, "How after many afternoons can you be free for loving me? I can't get enough of your cock."

To be truthful I thought, I can't get enough of her mouth, she's fantastic.

Afterward while I lay in a dream-like stupor, Carol idly stroked my semi-hard, near pulsing cock, running her finger nails lightly up and down my length and around the head.

Her tongue kept returning to lick around its head; she had found a little patch under the head where it joined the shaft that drove me crazy when she kissed it.

I held her hair back to watch as she let her tongue flick that patch lightly. I felt my balls tighten, I started to breath heavily. My toes tingled.

"I'm going to cum again," I whispered. She looked up at me, her eyes saying yes do it.

Her hands came round to hold my ass, pulling me in tight as I felt my juices spew into her mouth. She looked up at me with love in her eyes as she swallowed my third load of that day.