Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 01

Story Info
A free pass leads to enjoyment for all.
5.2k words
4.25
96.2k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

Carol, my wife, and I are never at our best in the morning and this particular Monday morning I knew I had to keep my head down. She is the office manager for an insurance broker and reasonably happy with the daily grind of earning a living there. She had been very unimpressed when her boss told her she was to look after the company stand at a small motor show in town.

It was to be nothing impressive, just a few local dealers and traders displaying their wares for three days. Anyone seeing my wife would know why her boss picked her, but she was furious saying she had far more important things to do than stand around all day smiling.

Carol is a very tasty, thirty-two years old, her normal work attire being very smart trouser suits, or knee length skirts, generally worn with some heel. Because of her looks and her dress sense, she knew why her boss had picked her but to spite him; she set off in baggy jeans, a woollen jumper, and boots with 2-inch heels.

I was home before her and got a meal started, when she walked in, I got a cuddle, and so I asked her how it had gone. She replied, "As expected, all I had was a table cloth to cover the trestle table and a few posters to pin to the wall behind me. It all looked very tatty and it was a very boring day, it really dragged for me, although I must admit, the bimbos on the other stands seem to be having fun.

Her mood was normal when we got to bed, so I did try a kiss on the nape of her neck and pressing a hardening cock against her, but that just got a, "Night night darling." No problem, normal for us was a reasonable, after eleven years of marriage, three or four times a week, depending on how we felt.

She came downstairs much later than I did in the morning, and her appearance gave me an instant hard-on. She was wearing her 4-inch black court stilettos, normally worn for an occasional restaurant meal, or in the bedroom for my benefit. She also had on her shortest skirt, a pleated flared number, and a nice red silk blouse.

My reaction was greeted with, "Probably tonight darling, I may have a better day today." Seeing her well-maintained body, nicely attired, it was very obvious to me, why her boss wanted her to do the show.

That evening Carol was later home and I already had a meal prepared, and we sat down and ate. With the mood she was in, plus her appearance, I thought of a far better activity than eating but she did tell me how her day went. "Dress does make one hell of a difference, I felt so much better, time flew by, and all the punters seemed to enjoy – eyed up by plenty, which was rather pleasing considering the competition."

"All the ones that came to talk seemed to enjoy looking, one or two touching and four even asked what time I finished. Dull old me was looking down on the bimbos yesterday, but I sure did have a much better day – time just flew by."

"What is this 'asked what time you finished' bit, you were over an hour later home?"

"I went shopping, but you can take advantage of my better day, last night I just wanted to sleep – this evening I feel like you in me now." When she said 'now' she meant just that, we had an excellent session on the lounge carpet, followed by a great session in bed later.

In the morning, she joined me in the kitchen looking hot enough to be taken across the breakfast bar, with no preliminaries. Her skirt was even shorter, but part of a smart charcoal suit and I had to ask, how she had gotten her tits looking so good "It is all me, the nice bouncy bit you can see, but I bought some special pad things to offer them up better. Looking good aren't they."

"They are looking good enough to eat, I am sure you will give the bimbos a run for their money today. I know it is no good suggesting some action now but if yesterday's outfit got me two great sessions, we are going to be busy tonight."

"Bye, bye my darling, I suppose the amount of action you get depends on the time the show ends and then, on what time I finish." The last comment got a cheeky grin and raised eyebrow as she left."

That evening I was just about to start preparing our meal when in she walked, still looking fabulous and feeling very frisky. "You are home much earlier than I expected, what on earth happened? I am sure, looking like you do, you could have arranged for someone to be waiting for you, when you finished."

"My dear husband was waiting for me at home, to take care of my very randy body, leave the food, we can go out for a meal after you have taken care of my itch." As we quickly went off to the bedroom, not only were her tits looking good but the view I had, of her legs disappearing under her skirt, was fantastic.

The only regret we both had, about the fuck that followed, was, it was far too brief, we were both very turned on and unable to hold back. I suggested some extra oral attention from me and she was all in favour. "If you had met some fella when you finished, you would still be feeling like this but my cock would still be loaded to give you genuine pleasure."

Although she was obviously very damp down there I am not into cream pies and just concentrated on wrapping my lips around her hood and playing with her clit with my tongue. From her reaction, I know the pleasure she was receiving was genuine and in no time, she was whimpering and quivering with delight.

"That was good, I have been feeling randy all day, and my body is still able to turn guys on, including my dear husband. I know this is not an original observation but sex does sell, a few leaflets the first day, not bad yesterday but I ran out of leaflets at lunchtime today. The boss and one of the salesmen brought me some new stock, it was a bit embarrassing, as both were virtually drooling and could not take their eyes off my well presented tits."

"I bet your boss confirmed he had made the right choice getting you to do the show?"

"I suppose I should be grateful that he did but in no way do I need anyone at work thinking of me as a sex object. But I did appreciate all the anonymous men thinking I looked hot, I have not felt like that for ages."

"I suppose it will cramp your style if I am around but shall we walk down to the pub, grab a snack and you can flaunt your body to a few more guys?"

"I don't know if I can be that unkind, I have already left far too many men with a need for serious relief and except for you, it has all been a tease."

"If you liked the way teasing these anonymous guys had on you, why didn't you find one from out of town and share some pleasure when you finished?"

"Yeah right, what ever my thoughts may, or may not have been, I don't think you would have liked me to come home and tell you some man had been inside my knickers."

"Provided you did actually tell me all about it and there was nothing done emotionally, or behind my back, I would be very pleased if you had got some additional pleasure. Just think what it would have been like, to have a nice, new, strange cock, relieving that randy feeling? "

"I did perhaps think what it would have been like but of course, I could not, ever, do anything like that."

"You told me of plenty of one night stands before we met and they were just for mutual pleasure, so why not now?"

"Now I am very happily married, apart from that, I was younger and randier then."

"You proved today that your body is still very attractive, probably more so, than when I first saw it, so are you saying, you did not feel randy most of the day?"

"Yes! I was very pleased with the way all those men were ogling my body, and finding every excuse to touch it and Yes! I did feel very randy all day, so shall we skip going out? Just take me to bed again; we can have a sandwich later."

A long session followed, I cannot remember when we had last done it, three times in three hours of so. I was surprised my equipment was still up to it but she gave me a great deal of encouragement with the mood she and her body were in. After our late snack, we sat around for a while but were soon off to bed and at it, for a fourth time. Plenty of oral action had her very pleased but mine was a bit of a halfhearted performance, due to lack of ammunition.

We were both bleary eyed and reluctant to get out of bed the following morning. I had a very quick shower and shave, and got down stairs for much needed coffee and a cigarette. Carol was down considerably later but the extra time had been well spent, she looked fantastic. I could not really put my finger on why but the skirt and blouse that she had on, she often wore to work, and they were probably, my favourites of her work attire.

A nice pair of three inch heels, hair looking good, with nice make-up and a great big smile. Her tits were displayed very efficiently but by no means to the same effect, as the previous day. It must have been her attitude that made her look so good, she just seemed to ooze confident sexiness. "Looking good my darling, I thought you did not like your boss drooling over you yesterday?"

"That's why I didn't put in my new pads, I did buy these smaller ones for work, although if they cause too much attention, I may have to leave them out tomorrow. Don't do anything too energetic at work today, I expect, I will need you again tonight."

We arrived home from work at virtually the same time and although still in an exceptionally bouncy mood, she did not require instant gratification. Over a quickly put together meal, she told me how her day had been.

"My world shattering discovery that sex sells was confirmed. A surprising amount of business came from my leaflets, the boss was very pleased."

"I presume he tried to thank you properly, those tits look pretty good, even with the smaller pads."

"He did get far too suggestive actually, I would not describe it as an argument but I did have to point out that a sexual harassment case was coming his way, unless he wound his neck in. He apologised and genuinely said "No hard feelings?" With the last comment, she gave a little giggle, "Well! Something looked rather hard when he was talking to me."

"I rather like my new wife, she seems to have a lot of mischievous thoughts, not a bad day then?"

"Look, those days at the show made me rather aware that I still have the sort of body that can turn heads and I admit to enjoying myself. Still, in no way do I want anyone at work to think I am a sex object, I am a professional manager."

"If I am allowed to think of you as a sex object, you could put in your bigger boobs and I could have some eye candy on my arm and we could go out for a drink."

"So you want to parade me in front of other men, rather than take me to bed? Your choice!" I did get a clue as to the correct answer to her question, when she stood up and was rubbing my crotch, as she licked my ear.

When I told her bed was the obvious choice, she surprised me by telling me to run down to the off license and get a nice bottle of wine, because she needed to have a bath. When I returned, my dear wife welcomed me, dressed only in her sexiest, short silk robe, her heels and a most wonderful smile. "Now it is time for me to take you off to bed, I really, really, am feeling horny now."

As we went up stairs I asked, "I thought it was you flaunting that superb body that got you randy lately, did you have one of your admirers from the show hidden in the bathroom?"

"Don't be silly darling, if I was going to be naughty I would not bring anyone here, I can flaunt even more of my body for my husband though; does he like?" She jumped onto the bed and spreading her legs, showed me a hairless pussy. No landing strips or anything, it was hairless, and looking very engorged. I imagined I could feel the heat, from six feet away. Despite it been obvious that neither of us needed any foreplay, I just had to drop down and taste my new toy. We had another extremely enjoyable evening pleasuring each other and in between sessions, even found time to finish the bottle of wine

Over the next six weeks or so, we continued to be extremely happy in each other's company, all the time not just during sex. Carol spent a considerable amount on new clothes, various manicures and the like, including a superb new hairstyle. She really was getting into her newly found personality but in no way was I complaining.

Her revived interest in sex was for my exclusive benefit but I had to suggest on several evenings that unless she slowed up, she would have to get me some help. When we did include the idea of her being 'naughty' with another man, there was noticeably greater intensity from both of us. We had no discussion on the subject, it was only mentioned when we were actually fucking, although it was roughly even on who initiated the idea.

One Wednesday at work I received a call from Carol, this was unusual and generally indicated some crises. "Darling, my letch of a boss wants me to do another show, he said I had a talent for such things, but I have to ask you, what you think."

"If you feel it is necessary to tell him you are not a sex object, do so, but we both liked the effect the first one had on you, don't we?"

"Yes I like the new me, it is more complicated though, this show is a much bigger event and it would mean your wife staying on her own in Bristol, for three nights."

"Oh shit! Then you could really be naughty, as no one there, would know you." I was a bit worried that the words had slipped out so easily but I think it came from a sudden hardening in my trousers, "but it is up to you my darling, if you don't want to, just say No!"

"I am afraid that the first thought that came into my mind was the same as yours. We have got to talk! I do not have to agree today, I have told him I have to make sure that you do not mind me leaving you alone for a few nights. Don't say anything now but have a think but as I said, we have got to talk."

When Carol came in just after me, she gave me a cuddle and said, "I have been thinking darling, I am not going to Bristol, it is just far too dangerous after the way I felt at the local show. I needed to come home to you, and it is only you, I want to come home to."

"You would still be coming home to me darling, think of all the naughty stories you would have to share with me when you did."

"Thank you very much, on the way home I had convinced myself that going was a stupid idea. My husband was supposed to agree that he did not want his wife flaunting her charms in a far off city."

"Look darling, we could bounce the idea between us all night, our mutual first reaction was that it was an ideal opportunity for you to be 'naughty' in an anonymous situation. It is the perfect situation and as far as I am concerned, I would like you to flaunt your body at the show. Also, I give you my full permission to take anyone back to your hotel to fully relieve the feelings, that your flirting will have given you."

"Shit! you summed that up well. I will go, as that appears to be what we both want. I make no promises that anything will happen but we will have to have complete agreement on the ground rules."

"You will leave your rings behind and go with no commitments, or obligations. The only rule is, that you come home to me on the last day. I hope you will share your experiences with me but even that is not necessary, you can be as naughty as you want and it is no business of mine, what you get up to."

"Of course I will share them with you, that is ninety percent of the fun for me, any other man would just be a toy, used for our love making. Darling husband, that is some free pass you are giving me, I hope I don't disappoint either of us."

"I am sure no one will be disappointed with your performance my darling. It is several days before you go on your adventure, so let's not mention it until Sunday. We don't want to be agonising whether it is right or wrong, we can confirm the only rule just before you go. Having said that, don't be afraid to talk if you need to and always remember, it is entirely up to you if anything does happen."

"I think it is time I took my wonderful husband off to bed."

The following morning Carol told her boss that she would, on condition that she had some proper posters and at least, a presentable table and chairs. She also insisted that they paid for a good hotel room, not some cheap bed and breakfast. He fell over himself to get a decent stand organised and booked her in for four nights at a large hotel, which was attached to the exhibition hall.

We had some very enjoyable sex sessions over the next few days but as agreed, her trip was not mentioned. From the intensity of the action, it was very obvious that we were both thinking of what might happen. Sunday finally came round and she was all packed and ready to leave after we had a good lunch. "If my darling has any doubts, he had better say so now, either way, I think I would like a good seeing to now."

"You may not like me saying this but I think I will withhold my favours, then you can be even more receptive, when you trap your first victim."

"That is mean but I suppose I must not criticise my dear husband. Right! now lets get down to the rules. You really do not mind if I invite a strange cock into your pussy, but obviously he must wear a condom." I stopped her there and gave her a cuddle.

"After you have given me a farewell kiss, you are going to take off my rings and put them in that vase. The only rule is, that you come back and put them on again, if one of the guys wants to take you to Paris for the weekend, good for you."

"You must give me some rules, like no ass." I shut her up again.

"There are no rules, I would like you to call if you get time but you have no obligation to do even that, other than a short text if you are not going to be back on Thursday. When you take off those rings, you have no obligations to me, just to yourself, to enjoy the experience. "

"Stupid idiot, of course I will call you, I want to share this experience with you. You take the rings off please, or leave them on, if you want to. It is your decision!"

I then slipped her engagement and wedding off and smiling at her, dropped them in the glass vase. "Have a lovely naughty time Miss Carol; I will see you on Thursday."

The beautiful girl then jumped into her car, blew me a kiss and drove off.

I had no doubts as to what I was letting her do but my mind was very full of what she might get up to. I intended to re decorate the hall while she was gone, just to keep me occupied and while it was not unique for us to be apart for the odd night, it was unusual.

I put off the decorating and just lay down. I turned the telly on and although not really watching much, it helped pass the time. It was just coming up to nine o'clock when my phone went, "Hello my darling, all settled in, the room is rather good, the old fart really wants to keep me on board. I suppose I will have to flaunt my sexy body in the name of insurance tomorrow."

"I am surprised you are not down in the bar flaunting that perfect body now."

"I thought we could have some phone sex tonight, although I did not pack one of my dildos. Are you in bed?"

"What are you on about? Plastic cocks and phone sex! Get down to the bar! You are wasting time! Being naughty, involves hard man flesh, not plastic!"

"I think I might just do that, although I do not know what the pickings will be like on a Sunday night. If I am not in bed by ten o'clock, I will give you a call, and if I am, it may be a little later."

"Those sounds more like a randy single girl, good luck and have fun."

I was disappointed when my mobile rang not long after ten, "Hello my darling, I have been naughty, in fact I have been very, very naughty."

"I thought ringing so early, you could not find anyone to drool over your body, that was a lot of naughtiness in an hour. It sounds like your trip has started very well from your tone of voice, do you want to share the details?"

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12