Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 02

Story Info
She puts her free pass to energetic use.
5k words
4.34
48.4k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I woke up with my normal Monday morning reluctance. Well! Any morning reluctance and it took a few moments to register what was different. My morning 'Woody' was almost painful and that would need attending to, before I could have a pee. I then remembered that there was a problem, unusually, my gorgeous wife Carol was not cuddled up beside me.

She was away in Bristol; the first evening of her, 'be just as naughty as you like' break, that had far exceeded both our expectations. With my full agreement and encouragement, she had left her wedding ring, and all her obligations behind. She was a free agent. The night before, she had gone to the hotel bar, with the intention of pulling a guy to be her first extra-martial experience.

She had also proved to herself that she still had the ability to pull. Not that I had doubts on that score and she had a man back to her room in less than twenty minutes. Just that experience would have been enough for us both to think the adventure had started well but due, presumably, to the ambiguity of her conversation in the bar, it was even better.

We both got an extra kick from the fact, that the guy had assumed she was a prostitute and had left, what he took to be her £100 charge, plus a £40 tip. She felt she should be disgusted by the development but said, "Far from it". She now knew that she not only retained the ability to attract men but they were willing to pay.

These thoughts flooding back, obviously, had made my 'woody' problem even worse and I needed a good supply of tissues to clear up the mess. I had told her that she had no obligation what so ever to even keep me updated, or to even think of me, she just had to come home safe on Thursday. Having said that, I was looking forward to hearing more from her and she said she would call sometime.

I was sitting at work, admittedly thinking of Carol, rather than columns of figures, when my cell phone rang. It was just gone ten. "Hey wonderful person, I can't stop, can you call me back on this number, need to check it works? Thanks!" Not sure what was happening, I did as instructed and she answered, "Thanks darling it works fine, store the number as Carole, Carol with an 'e'. Must go, the show is open."

I heard nothing more from my dear wife until I had got home from work and was just finishing the steak and kidney pie and chips, I had picked up for my tea. My cell rang and I watched as three pictures downloaded, she must have got somebody at the show to take them. She looked hot, going for a pair of 'slinky jeans' that she must have painted on, and a pair of black patent boots, with very high stiletto heels.

She had a black leather jacket, that was open to show a simple white top and a very generous amount of titflesh. The picture I found most erotic was, a shot showing her looking back over her shoulder, the jeans were so tight that they showed every curve of her lovely ass and thighs.

I said, "Cor! More than a mental image to wank off to tonight, you look fantastic."

"I don't look too bad do I? The cleavage attracted the eyes but I think the ass of my jeans must be grubby, even worn thru, from the number of hands that have caressed it."

"Obviously a good time was had by all."

"Well I certainly enjoyed myself, although I am a bit tired, I think I will be staying in my room all night – probably wont get a great deal of rest though. Oh, shit! There goes my other phone again. Don't worry, will call sometime later, luv you."

I had a long wait; it was obvious that Carole with an 'e' was working, and as it got later and later, I realised that she must have been rather successful in her new career. My mental image of her activities, and the photos I had printed off thru my computer, relieved me a couple of times but my cock got hard again, almost immediately, each time.

Although I had told her not to think of me at all while she was away, I was getting worried not having heard anything, when it turned midnight. My increasing anxiety was finally relieved at twelve forty, "Oh darling your Carol is shattered, well more accurately, fucked! I love you so much, thank you for letting me have this experience."

She continued, "I am just too tired to tell you the details, you will have to make do with the fact that I had an unbelievably good time, Oh! and earnt £665. Sorry, I must have a shower and get some sleep. Can you give me an alarm call at half-eight please?"

I told her I loved her and hung up, she did indeed sound tired, which was not surprising. Just how much action does a hooker get for £665? I did not have enough information to do the maths but based on her first punter, it was probably five or six men who had paid for the pleasure of using my wife. Alternatively, was it ten quickies at £60, plus some tips, I had no idea but I had to relieve the pressure in my cock, for a third time that evening.

I called dead on the time instructed, "Hey, your wake up call."

"Good morning, most wonderful husband, that was a bit brief, don't you want to know what your naughty wife got up to last night?"

"Of course I do but we both know you can be touchy in the morning, especially if you are tired."

"Fair comment, although after you letting me have this experience, I promise I will try and never be grumpy with you again. It is downright stupid but it seems to have strengthened our love for each other. Well! It has for me anyway."

"Oh yes darling, I would not have thought it was possible that it could be increased but yes, I do love you even more."

"I have not got all that long before I must get ready for work, can you leave home a little late? I would like to give you a quick rundown on last night but I need a pee."

"Yea, I'm fine for as long as you want, hang up and have a shower and get some coffee. Call when you are ready."

When she rang back, we agreed that it still had to be the quick version, as she had to get ready, "I told you I had a good day at the show, it made me really randy, all the attention my tits and ass were getting. I do like being a sex object, which brings me to the bit you will be interested in. Plenty of guys chatting me up and if they looked presentable, I would just say 'if you think you can afford me, give me a call after five' and I gave them a piece of paper with my new cell number written on."

"I think it was eight I gave my number to, I had no idea what the take up rate would be but there was always the hotel bar, if all else failed. I definitely still have 'it', all but one called, although two of them could not afford me."

I said, "That has answered one of my questions, five guys presumably had the pleasure then? That is better than I could have managed, although I did waste three loads last night."

"I am glad you had some fun as well. Yes! Five punters but ten, no thirteen loads, a girl has got to give value you know. I was planning on offering one-hour sessions for £120, an extra £30 if they wanted anal and to allow 75 minutes between appointments. That would have meant four 'johns' and finishing at midnight. The last guy to phone sounded so disappointed when I rejected him, that we agreed on £100 for half an hour at midnight."

"It is not surprising you sounded tired last night, I bet they all got a bargain, do you think the price about right."

"I can assure you that they all left extremely satisfied with the service provided. Only two paid the extra for my bum and only one left a tip, so I guess it is pitched about right, I must not frighten them all off by charging too much. Anyway, the original plan was to give it for free, although this is much more fun."

"I had better let you get ready soon; do you want to share your plans for the evening with me?"

"Of course I do silly, much the same but appointments every hour, allowing them 45 minutes each is plenty, no stamina guys these days. That should let me get pleasure from five guys and finish at midnight. I will give you a progress report at tea time; have a nice day, I am sure I will."

After saying my farewells I just sat there for a few moments thinking, how happy I was for her, she sure seemed to be enjoying herself, although she should have been shattered.

I set off for work, although I knew I would not be functioning very well again all day, thinking of Carol's activities.

When I got home that evening I was feeling rather tired, I wondered how Carol was feeling, she was holding down two jobs at the moment. She called as expected, "Hey darling, first an apology, I forgot to get anyone to take any photos for you, although I did dress similar to yesterday. Plenty of tits and ass seemed to work well, although I did take my suede boots with the little heels to change into at lunchtime. Wearing four inch heels, from nine in the morning until after midnight, is hard on the feet and legs."

"Your favourite prostitute, well I assume I am, has five men all set up to keep her happy until midnight. I handed out my number to ten guys and my diary was full some time ago, I have turned my phone off now, so I am not sure what take-up rate I had today."

"Indeed you are my favourite prostitute, as far as I know, the only one I have ever met. Saying that, who knows the nicest woman I know, earns plenty of money selling her body these days. Grab a bit of rest before your first punter gets there, you would not want to disappoint him, I will speak to you later, I hope?"

"Thanks darling, yes, I should call about midnight."

Saying bye I hung up and sat finishing my takeaway, I then had an idea and dialled her new phone number. "Hey this is Carole, I am sorry my diary is full this evening, If you wish, you are welcome to call tomorrow, or leave a message, Bye."

After waiting for the tone I said, "Hello Carole with an 'e', I have heard you are rather talented at giving a chap a good time and wondered if you were available to spend the following weekend in Paris, please let me know."

I went off and did a little bit of work on the decorating, although I kept picturing my dear Carol enjoying herself, so did not get much done. By twelve, I was lying naked in bed and she called right on time. "Hello my darling, I am feeling great but shattered, just time to tell you some good news but also some bad news."

"The good news is I am well and truly fucked, five guys were all fine, three paid the extra for my cute little ass, and I even got a £50 tip from one of them. That adds up to one happy hooker and £740, not bad for an evening work"

"Well done, a good time had by all again, do I want to hear the bad news?"

"Well I won't be back to normal on Thursday as planned; some guy wants to take to Paris for the weekend, I have not talked cost with him yet but I should be able to screw at least a thousand out of him."

"Hey, the amount you are earning, you should be paying me!"

"Careful, other than potentially upsetting hotel security what I am doing is 100% legal; although living on immoral earnings most certainly is not. Darling, I must go to sleep now, I need to be at my best tomorrow, my free pass is running out fast. Give me an alarm call but leave me 'till nine and no chat."

As planned it was a very brief alarm call, I was already at work as I was a bit behind and had the next two days off. Funny this week I did not seem as engrossed in my work as usual, must have been the interesting images popping into my mind all the time. Talking of images, just before four thirty my mobile displayed a picture of a street sign, 'Raymond Street BS4', no message came with it.

As I realised that the dear girl was extending her experience, and finishing her show early for that matter, another picture came down. This showed a good shot of a guy opening the door of number 42, and she said, "Will call in two hours.", and broke the connection.

I went home and waited for half past six, outcalls did sound a risky extension of her experience, but the guy must have, as intended, seen her sending the picture. Slightly before time she was on the phone, "That was fun; remind me to tell you about it sometime, I must go now, my first back at the hotel is due at seven, bye."

That evening I did try and get some decorating done, although I think I had a good surplus of bonus points built up the last few days – it was probably safe to leave the toilet seat up for the rest of the year, at least.

She did call as I had expected, just before midnight, "Hello my darling, I cannot stop, there will be someone knocking on my door in a minute. Just to say I will not need an alarm call, I will be surprised if my talents do not cause a morning 'woody' hard enough to wake me up. I love you so very very much."

Rather than feeling annoyed by the briefness of the call I was pleased, she was making the most of her freedom. I did not know what her feeling would be but I was sure that I was happy for her to leave her rings in the vase, as often as she liked.

It was latter than I expected when she called the following morning, "Darling, another brief call I am afraid, I have got to check out of my room – fond memories, I must take a few shots for the family album. I should be home in three hours, or so, please be ready to put my rings back where they belong and then receive the longest cuddle of your entire life."

"The cuddle sounds marvellous although perhaps followed by a little action."

"I am sure plenty of action can be arranged, in fact Paris will probably be a waste of money. I doubt we will get out of our bedroom very much."

Carol's hectic schedule of late continued, due to a pile-up on the motorway, she was home almost two hours later than expected. This caused me to have an even longer wait for some action; as it gave us little time to get our flight from the local airport.


When she pulled up and jumped out of the car, I did get the longest cuddle ever. "That cuddle was the last given by this naughty girl, can you put your rings back on me now please." As we rushed around sorting out the packing for our trip, she looked absolutely fantastic, always a smile on her face and very bright eyes. Around her eyes, however, were definite sighs of her activity, she was obviously tired.

During our brief trip to the airport and for most of the flight, my dear wife was asleep, generally with her head resting on my shoulder and a hand cuddling my leg. There was a bus at the airport for transfer to our centrally located hotel and we booked in without any hassle.

I think from love but presumably also from a little guilt, she suggested I had the pleasure of her body as soon as we were in our room. Despite a stirring in my trousers, I suggested we went to an open-air café I had noticed on the way in, to have something to eat first. She still looked tired and said that she was very hungry.

We had a pleasant meal, a bottle of wine, and a nice sunny evening, with a view of the river, was just right. I suggested just a romantic time together but that I wanted to enjoy Carol with an 'e' later, both her body and her experiences. It turned out that she had not eaten for nearly twenty-four hours, so it is not surprising she was feeling much livelier after the meal.

I think it was lust, rather than guilt, that had her suggesting it was time to get up to our room. As we walked hand in hand back to the hotel, she seemed to radiate more confidence and sexuality than before her break. There was no embarrassment as most of the men who saw her eyed her up, they just got a lovely smile that seemed to say 'yes, you are welcome to look at my sexy body'.

She had me strip and lay naked on the bed while she went off into the bathroom. Coming out, she was naked except for her heels and giving a twirl said, "Look no damage," giving her nipples a squeeze she added, "perhaps these are a little bigger, they have been pulled around a fair bit." She then got onto the bottom of the bed and took my very rigid cock deep into her mouth.

I suggest we positioned so I could do the same for her. "Don't worry darling, I am more than ready – I have been moist down there all the time lately, just lay back and enjoy." Despite her efforts to prolong the experience by pausing and giving the base a squeeze each time I was near, I could not take much of that treatment. She realised and soon swung her legs across me and slipped it into her pussy.

That was the position that usually lasted longest, as she knew, so well, how to control the sensation but not the way I was prepared. I finished all too soon, although she did genuinely, cum at the same time. "I have had more than my ration of late but sex, plus love, is much better than just sex."

"Thank you my darling, do you want to share some of your experiences with me now? Although remember the agreement, do not feel any guilt if you do not tell me everything, it was your time, you did not have my rings on your finger."

"I may have to take you up on that offer but I expect you will get all the details, it will take a while because I have been a busy girl. Lets see what the minibar has to offer and cuddle up." We sorted out a drink, a half bottle of champagne, and snuggled up.

"I know how obsessed you are with numbers so I will start there, I sold my body to eighteen men, well actually, it was seventeen. One of the guys, Shaun, had the pleasure on the Monday night and came back for the overnight last night."

"You are great; I think that is a few more than either of us had in mind for your naughty break."

"A few more! Yes, I went with the intention, well hope, that I could pull a 'one night stand' on two, or three, of the nights. Things got a little out of control after you 'made' me pick up that fellow from the bar. I would never have thought of doing anything like what happened. Yes, I was ready to take a guy to my bed that night, not only ready but eager."

She gave me an extra cuddle and continued,"As you know, it all started with me feeling good about myself at the original show, and then you generously gave me to opportunity to prove I was not past it. I am certainly not past it; your loving Carol could not get enough."

With that, I lent over and gave her a kiss, "You consider that eighteen is 'not enough' in half a week?"

"You know what I mean, I would have felt good if it had been three but I admit, that both my mind and my body, appreciated the slightly higher number. Is our little friend ready to play again yet?" I was given the choice of position this time, I went for a loving missionary, and gave her some oral afterwards.

"There was no need for the extra, you have nothing to compete with, sessions with you are far better, sex is not the same feeling, as love. Sex with your love is good, please don't ever stop."

Cuddling up again I said, "I am never going to stop loving you, so keep going with your stories of endless sex. What did it feel like giving anybody who had the cash, whatever they wanted?"

"It was not really like that, I joined the profession near the top of the ladder. All my punters were selected by me remember, I had more than enough to choose from. I could have given my number to lots more. If I had any doubts, they did not get the offer. The smart polite ones, in the right age range, had a fair chance though."

"So tell me what the required age range was?"

"Not too restrictive, given the opportunity I wanted a variety after all. I think the youngest was still in his teens, he had very good stamina, it was the last night and he got a bonus go at my ass. The oldest was probably in his late fifties, still fit though. Most of them were late twenties to around forty."

"You sound happy with the extremes, I am glad the older one kept you happy, so I presume, I have a few years left in me. Perhaps I should worry about the stamina of the young kid. So no duds and no kinks among your customers?"

"All performed to my complete satisfaction, just take a look at me, that should indicate to you that none would have difficulty keeping it up. Remember I am extremely good at selecting sexual partners - I hooked you years ago."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12