Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 03

Story Info
Testing the market.
5.9k words
4.25
36.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

As I lay next to my very dear wife, Carol, in our hotel bedroom in Paris, I held her wedding and engagement rings between my fingers and moved them up and down her ring finger. "I know these will always be wrapped firmly around your heart but they do not seem to be permanently attached to your finger. We were both happy when they were sitting in the vase at home."

"Darling, I know you would not mind, in fact, by your reaction this week, would enjoy it, if I took a free pass to another show. I told you I would share all my experiences with you and now I will tell you about what I got up to at lunch times."

Caressing her cheek and planting a kiss I said, "You are insatiable, what on earth did you get up to at lunch time?"

"I spent all three lunch times with, well I suppose I can call her a new friend but really, a girl I vaguely knew at school, called Elise."

"You are not telling me that all those men weren't enough for you, surely you did not have to be naughty with a woman as well? You are making it up!"

"No nothing like that, she offered me a job."

"Now you are getting me worried, you have had a lovely experience, which I have enjoyed you sharing with me but there are limits. Tell me you are not thinking about becoming a full time hooker, the money is obviously good but we do not do badly as we are."

She gave me a tight cuddle, I even felt a tear drip onto my face, "Darling I am so sorry, you have been nicer to me than any other husband could possible have ever been. Don't look so worried, Elise has offered me a genuine job that I will say up front, could have fringe benefits. I will never ask you for a free pass again, and would not expect another but hear me out and you may think it alright to offer me one again sometime."

"Elise and her husband run the event organising business down on the business park, you know, next door to our supermarket. They supply things like tents, lights, in fact anything needed for small, to quite large events. For some events they do the entire organisation, from getting the participants, advertising and even collecting the gate money, if appropriate."

"She has offered me the job of office manager on a trial basis, similar work to what I do now, although she gives the impression that it is a much happier place to work. My duties would include considerable contact with exhibitors and the like, mostly over the telephone. If it works, as she hopes, I would be running the place when her and her hubby are away at a major exhibition."

I gave her a kiss and said, "Sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion, I should have known that even with your rampaging hormones these last few days, you would not have considered that sort of career change."

"I am so sorry that the way I told you upset us both, it is a genuine job, which I got from Elise noticing my, she described as exceptional, public relation skills. She was trying to recruit me for future shows the first lunchtime, but as she got to know me and my current job better, she came up with that proposal."

"It is obviously on a trial basis but we are both convinced that it will work out, and the pay is a lot better than I get now. Perhaps I should say the pay is better than the insurance company, this week I exceeded my average weekly pay a little."

I said, "That does sound like a great opportunity, if it does not work out you now know you have other skills to fall back on."

"If I ever get to use those skills again is absolutely down to you. If you offer, I may accept the occasional pass, but I will never ask and definitely will not expect one."

"You mentioned fringe benefits with the new job, just what may they be dear lady?"

"Well, I could get offered the occasional event to keep an eye on, make sure things were all going smoothly, the busiest time is setting up but after that, hopefully, things look after themselves."

"I see what you are implying about the fringe benefits but honestly, it sounds like too good a job to jeopardise with any extra-curricular activities."

"Well, that would be true except Elise knew exactly what I was up to, probably in more graphic detail than you do yet. She thought it was a marvellous idea, she was both jealous of what I was doing, and in particular of the marvellous husband I obviously had."

"OK so she knew what you were up to but you said she ran the business with her husband, he might not like the idea of his staff fucking with the customers."

"I cannot see him having any objection."

"Oh come on darling be realistic, not all guys are as broad minded as we have become."

"Probably not, over lunch yesterday Elise introduced me to Brian her husband. All three of us were having a smashing time but I had too cut it short, or I would have missed my outcall appointment."

"Sorry boss can't stop, have got to go fuck some punter. Is that a good way to impress a potential employer?"

"Well Brain did actually smile when I said it, or something similar. They both came to see me as I was booking out this morning. I asked if they, Brian in particular, wanted to take me up on my offer. They were both very keen indeed."

"You have lost me darling, your offer?"

"Yes, I said Elise could borrow my new cell phone, I expect she has had a fun night, her ten o'clock is probably just arriving. I am sure some of my guys, either repeats, or ones who only got my message when I was full, called this evening. Is my ten o'clock fit yet?" "And there was me thinking I was the only caring husband around, pass the lube and then get those lovely lips to work. I had better make sure your ass is still as wonderfully tight as it was."

"No one has had any complaints, and you are the best husband, others may try and emulate perfection but I am sure they could never be as great as mine."

As Carol worked magic with her tongue and mouth, I lubed up two fingers and worked some into her lovely ass, it certainly still looked as inviting as usual. She lay on her back, with her legs over my shoulders, as I sank fully in with one stroke. The look on her face was a combination of ecstasy and lust, especially when she started working her clit with two fingers. Yes, I was been pleasured by a real professional.

I am sure that the extra action her ass had been receiving had not loosened it in any physical way; it was gripping my cock as good as ever. However, there was something far more intense about her reaction, I think practice and presumably a variety of sizes, was letting her enjoy it even more than before. She was having an almost continuous orgasm as I kept pumping away, I lasted for ages due to my earlier efforts and she was certainly appreciating the attention.

With the intensity she was generating in our fucking, my final four or five strokes were hard enough to hurt her but her screams were of pleasure, not pain. We were both dripping with sweat as I rolled off and lay on my back, she moved across my chest so her boobs were pushing against me and gave me a long passionate kiss. "That was the very best I have had all week, thank you my darling husband."

I was completely worn out, how on earth could she have kept that intensity up for hours, "Your punters that paid the extra for your ass sure got a bargain, my God that was good. I know you are used to having two or three more before you go to sleep but please, have mercy, can we sleep now?"

"Of course we can, I am still quite tired," with a little grin adding, "I wonder if Elise still has a few more lined up for tonight, lucky girl."

We were both too tired for a shower and just cuddled up and had a long undisturbed sleep. I woke up with Carol gently kissing my ear, "I did miss waking up with my darling husband beside me, love you." Unfortunately, the shower was just not big enough for us both to use at the same time but we had fun, just joking together while we got cleaned up. We agreed to go and have some breakfast and then to have a wander around the city, no sex but I think she was saving my energy for the evening.

We spent a nice long time enjoying our breakfast and sat chatting over a couple of extra coffees; Carol said it was so nice to have some free time. She had dressed in her tightest jeans, her bum looking downright sexy, and a simple jumper, although as usual of late, displaying plenty of cleavage. For our meal, she had put on her heels but said if we were going to wander around town, she had to change into her low suede boots.

While she was changing into her boots my cell rang, boy did I curse work, until I saw that it was Carol with an 'e' on the caller display. I passed it to Carol and said "It looks like your alter ego is calling."

She took the phone and said, "Well tell me, you did go for it didn't you, how many?"

"Six! You greedy cow! I started at one for my first night, it got better though. Fun isn't it"

"No I am not a bit jealous; I was extremely well taken care of last night thank you."

"No, I told you he did very well indeed, but we did wonder if we could pick up some Viagra in town later."

"Yes I will, although I will not mind if you do it in person next week. I take it Brian was still on board?"

"We have got a couple of very special husbands, mine fucks way better than average as well."

"We will, speak to you Sunday, Bye."

Carol then wrapped her body around mine as much as was physically possible and gave me a long kiss. She then broke off and said, "This one is from Elise to say thank you for making our adventure possible." I then had a second round, involving lots of tongue.

We had a great time in Paris, a second honeymoon and much better than the first, would be a good description. We spent every minute together and it was not only the sex we enjoyed, it was our life in general. plenty of sex, more than I had ever experienced in such a short time, although she had enjoyed a higher daily count earlier in the week.

Our Paris trip came to an end all too quickly, we got back home Sunday lunch time and got ourselves sorted out in time to greet Elise and Brian at six. Carol had invited them for a meal but Elise knew that it would be too much of a rush and said, "A drink would be fine."

The girls greeted each other with a bear hug, laughing and giggling like two teenagers, introductions were exchanged, and I shook Brian's hand. I felt like reminding the girls about the cuddle that Elise had been invited to give me in person, she looked nearly as hot as my wife did. I refrained from saying anything, they were, after all, my wife's potential employers.

Brian opened the conversation, "Lets get business out of the way first. Carol, here is your job offer and employment contract. Do not bother to read them now, they are as discussed. A trial three months is mentioned, but unless you turn out to be a pyromaniac, we are sure that will not be a problem."

"Thanks guys, I think I am going to like my new job, I am sure you will not be disappointed, I will be able to start in four weeks, if all goes to plan."

Elise then said, "If that is the business sorted out for the evening, does anybody object if I thank this very clever man for leading first Carol and then me, into a life of debauchery?"

Carol said, "Keep the debauchery in check, I know you are about a dozen cocks behind me but you are not using his, to help you catch up. I think he does deserve a kiss from you, so feel free."

Elise then wrapped her arms around my shoulders, put a leg up behind my knees and started to give me a very intimate kiss. She finally came up to let us both have some air and said, "You can caress the top of my dress if you like, just so you know what real, rather than padded ones feel like." With a loud "Bitch" from Carol ringing in our ears, she gave me a, shorter, second round.

Brian said, "I sure as hell am not going to thank you in that way, but I do owe you my gratitude for enabling my wife to experience so much pleasure and completely rejuvenating our sex lives. If yours is now anything like mine, we certainly need help to keep them satisfied."

We spent an hour or so chatting, they were a great couple, obviously feeling as good with each other as Carol and I were. Nothing of importance was discussed, just general chat with a great deal of sexual innuendo. The girls had an 'argument' about who kept the cell phone but we listened as Carol with an 'e', put a new message on it. "Sorry guys, Carole is sharing some quality time with Lisa and will not be around for awhile. Please try again at the end of August, lots of cuddles."

I said, "Good god Brian, they will kill us, we are not getting any help for at least seven weeks."

Elise smiled and said, "Brian may get some help, I am getting my own phone and I have got some catching up to do." Turning to Carol she said, "That was good marketing, your punters are imagining you playing with another girl. I can see we made the right choice when we employed you."

When they left I said, "What a smashing couple, I like them a lot, you are a clever girl finding them."

Carol cuddled me, rubbing my crotch, "Yea, I noticed you appreciated them, you were well into it when she was forcing them against your body"

"You know I was not talking about her tits, they are very nice people, and they seem to be a much in love as we are."

"They are, but I want my new job to work, and I am not talking about the fringe benefits, I think I can make a good contribution to their business. I can imagine the four of us becoming good friends but that will be all. Friends! So do not get any ideas. We do not want any emotions creeping into our fun, just impersonal sexual release."

"I am in no way complaining but you girls get the sexual relief, Brian and I just get the benefit, which is nice. I take it you will give in your notice tomorrow, four weeks is it?"

Yes, four weeks but I have a week's holiday due, so I will only be there for another three weeks. I have plans to go to Bristol for one night in the fourth week, if I can arrange it."

"Hell, a free pass again, already? Now that will require you to use a lot of your marketing skills to get me to agree to. Are you frightened Elise will overtake you?"

"I will not need a pass, I would like to spend my earnings, so I can start my new job looking my best. I am not sure that I can arrange it that quickly but I hope I can. Have to dip into our savings but I will pay it back, my earnings are going to be a nice bit higher."

"Sounds to me that the money is a business loan, to be spent on business assets, so repayment will have to be from business earnings, I am an accountant, trust me."

"Hey you know we talked about it being legal, I have not got to pay tax on it have I?" with a little grin adding, "That would mean I would have to do even more shows"

"I doubt the revenue will get to know, if they want to tax it, they should make all prostitution legal."

"So how many free passes do you think you would need to repay the loan, and are there any other assets the business needs?"

"Don't be rude, I can assure you that there have been no customer complaints about the quality of the assets, I just want to enhance the total customer experience with some better boobs. Just one more night like the last would pay off the boobs, but I have a few other expenses in mind."

"Dare I ask, what other expenses you have in mind?"

"I need to spend lots on clothes, presentation is very important, some body decoration perhaps. How would you feel about that?"

"You know what I would like, I have mentioned it before, as far as piercing is concerned, I like the idea of a belly button decoration but other than that, not keen. I would love a black tribal tattoo low on your back, nothing too large, that would look superb when I was working from the back."

"Yes that's fine, you know I do not want to look trashy, both those will happen and perhaps a little tat on my hip or shoulder, we can pick those together. Other than that, I will have to pay an extortionate interest rate on the loan, and I also need to do some market research."

"You do not have to think too hard for excuses you know, I am sure the free passes will not be to hard to obtain. What is the market research you want to arrange?"

"Lets get some chores done, I will talk to you about that in bed later."

We got off to bed reasonably early and Carol insisted that she was there to give me pleasure and for me not to worry about her. She started by working our friend into life with her mouth and plenty of tongue, I could reach a nipple to play with so I was not the only one getting pleasure. She worked on me for ages but was careful not to take me to completion.

After awhile she sat on my stomach, and saying that will give me a nice view of her tattoo soon, started to work my cock between her tits. "Do you think that will feel so good with your new ones?" She said.

"Probably much nicer, if you don't stop soon, that is going to be squirting all over your lovely 'old' tits."

She stopped and stood up, oh, I do not want you to waste any, I want you to be naughty. I am going to lube up my ass and we can pleasure each other that way. She gave me a very erotic show dancing as she pushed a couple of her lube-covered fingers into her ass. I had to call her onto the bed and came all too quickly, after I sunk into her.

"I don't think that was naughty enough for you, you should not have warmed me up so much. We will try again in a while."

She cuddled up and said, "I will get all erotic again later. Have you still got to leave me all alone Thursday night, a meeting in Bristol isn't it?"

"Yes it is, I would like to take you with me, but I will be busy all day, doubt I will get finished until nine."

"Nine o'clock, that is not too late to get naughty."

"What are you talking about, of course I will call you, we can have some phone sex."

"Well you better call me, I called you after I was naughty."

"What are you hinting at, you know I have no desire to be 'naughty', and I don't intend to be."

"Darling, a successful business needs a good product, at the right price, but they must know what the competition is offering. I need, well Elise and I, need you to do some market research for us."

"Yes, I am happy to spend some time doing research, there must be several agencies, and perhaps some independents. Do you want me to concentrate on Bristol, or do you want a broader area."

With a quizzical look she said, "That was easy, thank you, you can be naughty in any part of the country. But take it easy, I can't invest that much in research. I did expect a bit of a fight, you should have said earlier you wanted to play as well"

"It will not take me long to browse the internet, what do you want to know? Prices and what is on offer, I suppose."

"Oh no, you have got to book one for a one hour session, at nine o'clock presumably, and find out just what is on offer. We need to know technique, what is in the basic price, if anything." At this point, she had to put two fingers on my lips, "What is on offer if you negotiate and how good she performs?"

"I think I am going to surprise you now, yes I will do exactly as you ask."

She smiled and gave me a kiss, "Yes that is a surprise, but thank you, you do mean you will book a hooker and fuck her next Thursday night?"

"Yes I will, I could say that it will stop your nagging me. The real reason is, that it will help with my enjoyment when I imagine what you are doing. I had not thought of it before but it will help my mental image to know what actually happens, and yes, the research information does sound useful for you."

"Thank you, we are a weird couple. You like me hooking and I am going to give you some of my earnings to book a hooker. I think it is time for me to reward you with a good fuck." We had a very good session; it was my second, so I took a very pleasant long time. Sex was good with my wife.

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers
12