Carol Goes to the West Indies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There have been some complaints that you have been paying him to have sex with you. Is that true?" Carol's fears were realized and there was a cold lump in the pit of her stomach.

"I've given him no money," she said, sticking to a script the taxi driver outlined for her the first day.

"No money?"

"None whatsoever," Carol said adamantly.

"Have you purchased goods for him?"

"Is there something wrong with that?"

The sergeant didn't answer leaving Carol to worry that even the giving of gifts was illegal.

"There's more, he said. "This boy has claimed that you've given him jewels and clothing but you haven't even wanted him to fuck you. Is that true?"

Carol blushed red as crimson. She was so embarrassed that this coal black policeman knew her secret, that he knew she was a black cock mouth slut, willing to pay not to have her cunt reamed royally but just for the privilege of sucking black cum out of black cock.

"Is that true!!" the sergeant asked so loudly Carol became physically frightened. "Is all you've done with this boy is suck his cock?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"I don't believe you," the sergeant stated indignantly.

How humiliating, Carol thought. Not only had her black cock obsession been exposed but now she was tasked with convincing this hulking man of it.

"I-I can't explain it," Carol stammered. "I just like it that way. It makes me happy to do that."

"Prove it."

"P-prove it? H-how?"

"Show me."

"I-I don't understand."

"The fuck you don't! Show me how you suck his cock."

"Absolutely not!" Carol countered trying to match the police officer's indignation.

He was out of his seat like a cat. She had never seen a man move so quickly. He swept up her hair in his hand as he moved toward Michael cowering in a seat in the corner. Carol was pulled out of her chair and dragged across the floor by her hair.

"Ow...ow...OW!!" she said, grabbing her hair beneath his hand, holding on, trying to assure it wouldn't be pulled out by the roots.

She was slammed down at Michael's feet. She saw the fear on his face and realized she mustn't make more of this lest she alarm him further. She gathered herself, placed her hands on his thighs, and raised herself to her knees.

"It's all right, Michael," Carol said soothingly. She felt instinctively that if she was shaken up by what the cop was doing, he was even more so. "Just close your eyes and relax. Let me do this to you. I promise to make it really good."

Carol watched as the black youth closed his eyes as she cupped his bulging cock with her hand. She slid his zipper down and reached into his pants grabbing his thick, rubbery cock. She stroked it a few times before taking it out. She glanced over at the police sergeant before leaning forward and kissing the black cock skin.

Carol knew her embarrassment at fellating this youth for this cop's amusement wouldn't last long. Such is the sexual prowess of an eighteen-year-old. She began running her tongue and hand up and down the black shaft causing it to glisten in the artificial light. Soon it was completely rigid, standing straight up out of Michael's fly.

Carol moved her mouth over the business end of that beautiful black stick. Despite her onlooker, she could feel her own body reacting involuntarily to the situation and the wonderful cock stuffed in her mouth. Her nipples hardened to a steely tip and her clit pounded like a tiny bass drum. Taking the shaft in both hands, she began pumping her face up and down in Michael's crotch while jerking him off with her hands.

Amazingly, Michael remained completely mute as he exploded into Carol's sweet mouth. The only outward sign of his climax were the clutching of her head to his groin and the sudden and rapid thrusting of his hips. Carol was slightly amused as she felt Michael's fingers tighten in her hair. The simple fact was that, even working together, Michael and the cop couldn't have pried her mouth off that spurting prick if they tried.

Rather than swallow as the jets blasted against her gums, teeth, tongue, and other parts of her mouth, Carol let the liquid accumulate. She felt empowered now. Making that big black organ spasm gave her an enormous sense of control and she was no longer afraid of the policeman whom she could see watching her intently.

When the cock in her mouth began to soften, she let it slide from her lips. Still on her knees, she turned toward the sergeant and opened her mouth, flashing him the cum pooled inside, then tilted her head upward and let the slimy load slide down her throat. Turning back to the boy, she licked and residual goo off the deflating dick and pushed it back into Michael's pants.

"Do you believe me know?" she asked impudently.

"Get up," the cop ordered.

Michael was released and Carol was taken before a magistrate. The cop went into humiliating detail about what had been said about Carol and what he witnessed himself. The magistrate pronounced judgment.

"I sentence you to two hours in the stocks," he told Carol.

Carol was led away and Sarah was told she could return in two hours. The sergeant took Carol to another windowless room. She was amazed to see the square table sitting in the center of a small room. It was split in two and the halves hinged together. Each side had three semicircular cuts, a larger one in the center and two smaller ones about eighteen inches to either side, in the edge that, when pushed together formed round holes. It wasn't difficult to see that the holes would accommodate a neck and two wrists.

There was a pad on the floor and Carol was directed to kneel on it. The table was closed around her and she found herself kneeling on the floor while her head and hands stuck up through the table. The cop went behind her. She could hear him doing something but couldn't see what. When he walked back, his pants were gone.

The policeman stood before her stroking a large, fat, and very black cock.

"What are you going to do?" Carol asked nervously.

"Isn't that obvious?" he asked.

"No, not really."

The cop climbed onto the table on all fours. He crawled over until he was centered above Carol's head and began jabbing his cock at her lips. Her head still hurt from when he had pulled her across the room by her hair earlier so she didn't dare resist him. Not that she wanted to, of course. Carol opened her mouth and the cop began fucking it.

He sawed his big dick in and out of her mouth moaning and groaning as he went. After about five minutes, he began to buck harder at her ovaled lips. His cum was not far behind. Carol swallowed eagerly.

Then sergeant dressed and as he left another cop walked in and removed his pants. An hour later a total of eleven ejaculations lay in Carol's stomach as officers kept cumming and going. Men in street clothes began appearing. The sergeant kept watch and varying denominations of bills started filling his hands.

Michael and Sarah had gone back to the hotel to wait for Carol. Michael said he was too scared to go back to the police station to pick up Carol. He said he worried the cops might force Carol to say something and jail him. Sarah said she'd go but Michael had a better idea. He'd send his sister. While the pair waited in the hotel suite, they couldn't resist climbing into bed together.

After two hours, Carol was released. She was so agitated she simply fell onto her back. Her short skirt rolled up as she spread her legs, pulled aside her thong and began attacking her cunt with both hands. She didn't care that half the police at the station were witness to her wantonness. In fact she wasn't even aware of them. She thrashed about on the floor. She rolled onto her knees, her head pressed against the floor. She clamped her thighs closed and humped herself with half her hand shoved up her twat.

Michael's half-sister Michelle arrived at the police station in time to see her brother's sugar mommy writhing on the floor. She rushed to kneel beside Carol thinking her in pain only to discover her brother's girlfriend in the throes of the biggest, most sustained orgasm of her life.

"Oh my god!" Michelle half shrieked.

Carol's unfocused pupils narrowed at the noise and she grabbed the hair surrounding the black face pushed close to her own. Her legs flew open and she pulled Michelle's head between them. She humped her aching pussy up at the young girl's dark, shocked mouth.

"EAT ME!!!!" Carol screamed. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!! My cunt's on fire! FOR GOD'S SAKE, USE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Michelle didn't know what to do, just that this woman was in trouble and needed her help. She knelt on her hands and knees and pushed her face closer to Carol's slick, gaping gash. Tentatively, she pushed out her tongue, tasting the gooey mess that was the white woman's vagina. Surprisingly, it didn't taste much different than her own, known from those times when she'd felt naughty, taking her slick fingers into her mouth during masturbation, or when cleaning a cock that had just fucked her.

At the touch of Michelle's tongue, Carol thrust her hips up, clamping her thighs around the black girl's head. She locked her ankles behind Michelle's back and began humping the West Indian's mouth with her cunt. Michelle did her best to lap at the slick pussy lips pressing against her own but it was difficult as Carol kept her soft thighs tight against Michelle's ears.

Like and experienced wrestler, Carol rolled her hips to the side, pulling the slight black girl down onto her back and, just like that, Carol was riding Michelle's face from above. Carol pushed her cunt urgently against those delightfully puffy Caribbean lips and mouth while Michelle licked as fast and furious as she was able. Michelle's hands crept down her own legs and under her skirt as she sought her own relief as well as Carol's

The constabulary formed a semi-circle around the quasi-fornicating females. Lowering their zippers, they pulled out a variety of black lengths from large to stupendous. Carol's mouth quickly engulfed the ebony tube immediately in front of her. From below, Michelle's eyes bulged almost as wide as her mouth as she sucked at the pale Brit.

The other policemen wanked their cocks while Carol worked on the one in her mouth. Quickly he came and she almost joined him as Michelle's tonguing was having its desired effect. Carol swallowed most of his cum, leaving a small amount to taste and play with as another cock entered her mouth.

One by one, Carol sucked the men but her time was too limited, their numbers too many, and their excitement too great. Two more loads shot into her mouth before Michelle's talented tongue tore out the biggest explosion of her life. Carol bucked and twitched and shuddered as the fourth cock sent it's jets of cum at her wide-open mouth. The semen splashed inside and dribbled out onto Michelle's face below.

Michelle closed her eyes to avoid the stinging sperm and unleashed her own powerful climax as her fingers danced around and over her clit. The remainder of the police joined the two lovely females as they shot their loads onto their faces, into their hair, and against the black and white bodies and clothes.

The police sergeant was nice enough to send Carol and Michelle back to the hotel in the back seat of a police car where the cum drenched pair were led through the lobby by an armed escort. The fortunate young patrolman was invited into their suite where he was sucked by and fucked both, still horny, women.

The day before the well-fucked European duo was scheduled to fly back to England, Sarah parked their hire car across the street from the police station. A black youth approached as Sarah dangled a twenty-pound note from her from her fingers. Reaching up, she pulled the young man's ear to her lips and whispered something before kissing him deeply and letting the sergeant lounging out front see white fingers cede money to black fingers.

Five minutes later, the magistrate pronounced sentence on Carol's friend: One-hour detention in the stocks.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yes

I know i come reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Some people

Some people will think that this is some weird fantasy, but it's going on everyday. The reason I know is that my mother-in-law has taken several trips to the Caribbean and done exactly the same thing. The thing that bothers me isn't so much that she's a black cock whore, because she's in her 50's and not attractive at all. It's her husband, my father-in-law, who pays for the fucking trips and that makes him either ignorant or sick.

Back when my wife and her were still speaking, my mother-in-law told her about how many guys she went down on and let fuck her during every vacation. She even had to get minor surgery when one of these hired cocks fucked her in the ass so hard it ripped her open. Now we don't let her near our house or our kids.

As a fantasy, it might be erotic, but in real life it's sick. I might like the story more without what I know, but it was well written.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
White Wife for BBC White wife goes black.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories