Carol Shared

Story Info
Best friend shares his wife with me.
7.5k words
4.19
111.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write this at the request of my best friends Jay and Carol. It's a thank you and a constant reminder of the loving ways they have shared themselves with me.

Jay is my best friend, the kind of friend that you only meet once in a lifetime. We met at a social event, a bar, and just connected. It was during a rough time in my life and it was pleasant having a real friend to talk to. I think he was searching too for something more in his life as well, so we just hit it off. We had been friends for a couple of years and there wasn't anything he didn't know about me as I did him. Both married with wonderful wives, he was just a few years older than me. We began to work together on some projects and the need to escape to bars drifted away. We knew each other's kids and their successes and their problems. It was just a great relationship that had grown between two men.

I was having some real problems at home with my wife and always used Jay as my sounding board. He was a very good listener. I suspected my wife, Vicky, was having an affair since she showed no desirers for me intimately. I hadn't any proof, but couldn't understand her lack of interest in me. After months of agony with this, Jay encouraged me to discuss it with Vicky. I did, the wrong way of course, but no real answers were forthcoming. Several months passed by, I now slept on the couch full time. I had no desire to be next to a woman in bed that didn't desire me intimately.

Jay advised me that either a divorce was coming or I had to accept the ways things were. I tried talking with Vicky again, this time not from a "your fault" attitude. I had decided I would release her to have her affair as long as we continued our life together. I wanted her to enjoy an intimate relationship, something I hadn't known in months. She insisted she had never nor would she ever have an affair. I was blown away with that, why did she not wish to be intimate with me? What had changed that she didn't desire me? I would be willing to do anything to regain that desire from her.

And then finally, she told me it was her. Sex really hurt her, the pain was increasingly progressive each time and she had lost any desire for sex. As I began to get into the specifics with her, she said any penetration was painful; my size had nothing to do with it. She could still handle the oral stimulation and it's orgasm, but anything inside of her brought immediate pain.

Months passed by, trips to doctors offered little help. She had a nerve disorder and the only treatment was a numbing gel application. Unfortunately the numbing gel numbed more than just her vagina, it numbed me. Even if I wore a condom, what was the point? It was just me getting off; she received no pleasure or feeling from my actions. And then there was always the time when the cream wore of and she could feel the pain from being stretched earlier. It was definitely back to square one.

I moved into the guest room so I could try and put separation between us at night and remove the possibilities of intimacy. Months went by and I realized I had to accept Vicky for what she brought to the marriage and somehow had to make sure she didn't feel the guilt of removing intimacy between us. Jay encouraged me and provided a good support for me. Carol knew of our struggles as well, we were that close. She assumed Vicky would offer me oral stimulation or even anal intercourse, but Vicky was not into either. Vicky would have been devastated if she knew the Jay and Carol knew about our sex lives. Carol suggested that she talk with Vicky about offering herself to me in those ways so as to give me some intimacy with her, I declined knowing Vicky's distaste for either.

As months turned into years, I was torn between having secret affairs or remain without. I chose affairs, yet found them totally lacking. The sex might be great, but the other needs an ongoing relationship required were beyond my control. After several failed attempts, trying to find an ongoing affair appeared out of reason. I just could not offer anything other a "booty call" approach and that wasn't going to work for any women I met. I didn't want to continue the search anymore or the efforts involved in pursuit of a lover. There were months on end that it was my priority in life to find that women, so much time wasted.

Through out these years, Jay had remained my friend and regardless of my good or poor decisions, he was there for me. He understood my reluctance to search for lovers. We even visited a few massage parlors together to enjoy "womanly pleasures", but that was not at all desirable. Jay didn't understand at first why a pretty, young whore couldn't satisfy my needs. It was hard to relate to him it was about mutual desire. Although these young ladies were quite capable of providing any and all requests, it was still just a one-sided thing. I'm not sure he understood, but Carol did. Back to square one again for the third time.

Several months passed by and Jay knew I was sinking into a self pity thing. We tried some hobbies together, but at every turn there was this sexual urge building in me and he knew it. I tried desperately to stay busy and not put myself in situations where I found a lady with possibilities. It was a very difficult year.

One Saturday afternoon, I was having lunch with Jay and he proposed a very awkward offer to me. He said that he had been talking with Carol for several months about me and his desire that she offer herself to me sexually. Although Carol understood her husband's request, she just couldn't do that. I knew Carol had never been with another man before she met Jay, or at least that was his understanding of this. Over time and I'm sure lots of prodding from Jay, Carol agreed to try it if I would be interested. Jay and Carol were older than me. I was 52, Jay was 62, and Carol was 61.

I thought at first Jay was just having one of those kinky ideas, so I said of course not. Thanks but not thanks. He seemed hurt and asked if Carol was just tool old are just not appealing to me. I then realized he was serious and told him Carol was my friend, she was very desirable, but she was also my best friend's wife. He said nothing for a few minutes and then just looked at me and said then "enjoy her as I do then". Tears came to my eyes and I just sunk into my seat. We didn't say anything for several minutes and the he sat straight up and said think about it my friend and let him know.

We had a twenty minute drive back to his house to get my car and we didn't say a word to each other. We pulled into his drive and turned to me and said thanks for a good lunch. As he began to get out of the car I asked him to sit back down and let's talk. I told him his offer was unbelievable, if both of them were ok with it, I definitely was. Jay smiled at me and said he wanted me to thank Carol myself if I would. She was inside and knew Jay was going to offer her to me. I went inside, Carol greeted me with a tremendous hug and I was crying in her arms. It was an incredible day in my life. I had never felt more loved by two people. And then I left.

The next week, Jay and I hadn't said anything more of the proposal. Part of me wanted it so bad, but part of me said this might really put their marriage at risk. Why should I do that? Finally, by Friday Jay asked me when I wanted to be with Carol. I immediately asked him if he was sure about this. He said anything he had is mine; he only had to wait for Carol to agree. I was overcome again with pride for my friend and his offer. It's ironic, he has this feminine persona and I'm more the alpha male, but I felt truly humble by all of this. I asked him if it would be ok if I met with Carol and just talked with her about what was to come. He said fine, but she was ready when I needed her. I met her the next day since she was off work and we had lunch together. Carol was school teacher and this was going to be her last year of teaching before she retired.

Carol and I met Saturday for lunch, bad idea since football season was in full blast, the restaurant was a very busy and loud place. We ate and then met up at the park nearby to talk uninterrupted. It was nice fall day; the weather was perfect for sitting and talking. I had several things to talk with her about; of course the main thing was she ready for this. She assured me she was, it was just something she thought she could provide for me and she was positive Jay wanted this.

As I felt more comfortable with Carol's acceptance, I began to ask her some more personal questions. I wanted to know how she enjoyed be made love to, did she enjoy oral sex, did she have any limits for me? My questions must have caught her off guard; she blushed and said she was not sure how she wanted to be made love to. She said she would do what I wanted to do. I picked up on her being more submissive than I had expected. So, I didn't push anymore. I assured her I would never do anything to her to disrespect her or Jay.

I asked her where she'd like to meet with me for our "date". She said she assumed it would be at her house, she really didn't want to meet me at a motel or something like that. I asked her when she had a few hours to be with me to let me know. She was a little nervous and said a few hours? She had thought I'd come by for a few minutes and then leave. I told her I wanted some extra time our first time together so we could go slowly and feel at ease. She understood and said she thought she could the next weekend if I liked. She would call me next week and we'd go from there.

Monday, I delivered some things to Jay and he told me Carol was going to meet me that Saturday, he just wasn't sure when. Jay said Carol seemed giddy all weekend; he wasn't sure what we talked about at lunch. I told him I was just trying to make sure she was ok with everything and I did ask her if she had any sexual preferences. Jay just laughed and said just do her, she'll be fine.

I knew he didn't need any specifics or desire to know what I planned to do with Carol. It also gave me the first hint to how their sex lives was. I was glad to know he didn't feel insecure at all with me. As the week slowly went by, Carol called me on Friday and said we would have to wait since her grandchild was sick and they had her most weekends. I was disappointed for sure but didn't want to put any pressure on her. We tentatively planned for the next Saturday afternoon and Jay would take her to a movie and a meal and we'd have the few hours I wanted. I felt good that she had thought that far ahead and didn't regret her decision to be with me.

Finally, the Saturday came, I was so nervous all morning. I had groomed myself early since I wanted to be at my best for Carol. I worked a while, never did eat lunch and pulled into their driveway about 1:00. Jay was still there with their grandchild, they were just fixing to leave for a matinee and dinner a Mickey D's. He gave me a hug and they left. Carol was in the kitchen so I went in to visit with her. She looked very nice. I was surprised that she had herself all made up for me. I took her hand and asked her to sit with me for a while. I could tell she was nervous, so I tried my best to be in control.

As we sat down, I put my arm around her and hugged her and assured her everything would be fine. I kissed her on the lips and again hugged her again. I asked her to go get herself more comfortable for me and return for me when she was ready. I stood with her, kissed her again and sat back down. It seemed like an eternity before she returned to take my hand. She had on a nice silk gown with a robe and her house shoes. I immediately stood as she entered the room and told her how nice she looked again and hugged her again. I had always wondered how sensual Carol would be and she was stirring me all the way to my toes. She felt wonderful with only silk against her body. She took my hand and guided me to the guest room; she had the bed turned down for us. She told me this would be our room from now own if I wanted to continue meeting her. Again, I appreciated her foresight and planning. I shut the door and locked it so we would be secure there.

She stood be the bed and waited for me. I went to her hugged her again and kissed her deeply this time. Carol is maybe 5'2" and I'm 6'1", so I needed to know how to best kiss her as I held her tight and adjust for our difference in height. After a few minutes of kissing and some light groping and felt comfortable she was ready to move forward. I had already decided this was going to be all about her and me finding what she enjoyed best. I began to remove her robe and place it neatly on the floor. I slipped the gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor under her.

I could tell she was nervous about her body, so I immediately hugged her again and kissed her bare neck and told her wonderful she looked. She still had her bra on and panties, so I knew she was nervous about being exposed totally naked, so I stopped there and asked her to sit on the bed as I undressed. She watched as I removed my pull on shirt and then I undid my belt as she watched and let my pants drop to the floor. I sat down removed my shoes and socks and pushed everything to the wall. I stood back up and removed my boxers and she smiled as I wiggled my butt as I stood in front of her.

Finally Carol spoke, she asked how I wanted her and what I wanted her to do? I told her I wanted to make love to her I sat down beside her and we kissed as we lay back onto the bed. I pulled her to the center of the bed and I stayed to her left (right handed). I continued kissing her and my right hand roamed and massaged her body. I would stop every now and then and kiss her neck and behind her ear as my hand explored her body.

I felt her more at ease and I think very curious about what was happening. I held her up so I could remove her bra and through it in the heap with my clothes. As I moved down her I kissed her tummy and returned to her breasts and then back to her mouth for a long deep kiss. I asked her what made her cum best and what she enjoyed most. She hesitated longer than I had expected so I asked if everything was alright. She softly said she thought this was about me getting off with her and she hadn't thought about her cumming. I was puzzled so I pushed further as I laid on my side and pulled her on her side so we could talk some more.

I told Carol I wanted to make love to her and what really "got me off" would be her enjoying herself. She leaned over and kissed me and explained that it really wasn't normal for her to have a climax when she and Jay had sex. She enjoyed Jay very much, but she had little experience having orgasms other than manual ones she provided. I didn't push any further so I was determined to take her slowly, yet deliberately. I asked her if she was fine with me performing oral on her, she said she that sounded nice.

I laid her back down on the bed and began kissing her again, alternating kisses around her neck and ears while my hand caressed her breasts. After a few minutes, Carol began to moan and relax as my hands and kisses were relaxing her. I began moving down her tummy again with kisses as my hand moved to rubbing between her legs. I rubbed my hand against her panty as I nibbled on her nipples. Carol opened her legs even more so I could slide my hand under more and the insides of her thighs. I was using very soft caresses and I could feel goose bumps on the top of her thighs. As my hand slide under her butt and I moved it back across her pussy I applied pressure against her opening so she knew I would apply force when needed.

As I applied pressure she would raise herself against my hand, so I knew she was responding. I still hadn't felt any wetness through her panties yet, so I was prepared to do what I needed to get her juices flowing. I moved my body on top of her with my knees between her legs and gave her another long deep kiss. I let her feel the weight of my body on top of her as my cock rested back on her thigh. I raised her arms above her head and placed them behind her on the pillow and began my move down her body.

I kissed my way all the way down her body till I was at her tummy and then began removing her panty as she lifted to assist me. I through them of my pile and returned to her body. I immediately kissed her right below her naval as each hand was now rubbing her inner thighs. She had a nice pussy, large lips that I knew I would enjoy and as I raised a gentle fold to expose her hood I saw her clit. I kissed it and settled back on my knees so I could get myself in a comfortable place.

She was starting to moan and I could feel her legs shaking a little so I knew I was in the right spot. I spent several minutes using all of my oral skills till I felt her moaning moving toward an orgasm. I dug in deeper so I could taste her juices as she peaked and her hips rose to meet my thrusts as she had her first orgasm. She shook for what seemed like minutes, but I knew it was just a few seconds as I just kissed her pussy and clit till she stopped. Her hands were on my head and I felt her legs gripping tighter around my head.

As she relaxed I moved up to her face and kissed her deeply. Her face was flush and I whispered in her ear how wonderful she tasted. She hugged me hard and finally spoke. She said that was incredible and thanked me. I moved back to her side and continued kissing her as my hands were massaging her breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive now, so I didn't caresse them I just held them tight. I let my hand move down between her legs to see if she was as wet inside her pussy as she was on the outside. As my fingers probed inside her, I didn't feel the wetness I had hoped for so I decided I would put some lube on my cock before I entered her.

I got up from the bed to get lube out of my pants pocket and asked Carol if we needed to pull the covers of the bed completely off to protect the spread. She got up and did that as I returned to her side. I held her close and kissed her deeply so she could feel my hard cock against her. She had not even touched it at this point, so I took her hand and placed it on it. She took it in her palm and gripped it tightly as we kissed. I whispered in her ear I couldn't wait to be inside of her. We lay back down and I gave her the lube and asked to apply some to my cock.

I'm not sure if she was familiar with lube before, as she asked me how much to use. I told her she would know if she used both hands as she applied it and make sure the head was given plenty. I asked her to touch herself now with the rest of the lube still in her hands to assist us. She said it was so slippery now and finally she pushed her finger inside herself. I moved on top of her and moved my kisses back down her body again. I licked her clit again for a few minutes, this time she exploded very quickly and as her hips settled back down I moved up to place my cock into her for the very first time.

I guided my cock around her lips and pushed gently at first till I was inside her a couple of inches and looked at face. Carol's eyes were closed and her bottom lip was inside her mouth as if she was biting it. I slowly pushed forward now till I was halfway in her and stayed there a few seconds. I removed almost out of her and pushed right back into her even further, repeating this several times till I was completely inside of her. I stayed deep inside of her for a while as she got used to me as I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, she opened her eyes and I whispered in her ear how good she felt. She felt like velvet wrapped around my cock.

I began slow thrusting almost out of her and then pushing deep inside of her and then picked up the intensity as I felt her orgasm approaching. She was beginning to really moan and I ask her to please cum for me. She grabbed my arms as she raised her hips to meet my thrusts so I really increased the intensity and pushed deeper each thrust. As she was riding a really long orgasm I continued fucking her at a slower pace as her grip lessened and her hips fell back down to the bed.

12