Caroline

Story Info
A porn star tells about the day her life changed forever.
1.3k words
4.02
42.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d like to share with you all what happened on the day when everything changed for me. It’s a story that needs to be told, so credit can be given to a woman who deserves it. That woman’s name is Caroline Fitzgerald, better known to you as Carmen Cantrell.

Back then I was fresh out of high school. Don’t ask me how I suddenly ended up in the porn industry, but there I was, doing small to medium roles, sucking dicks here and there, and trying to make it big like all the rest.

It was a typical day at first. I came out of the locker room wearing my costume, (which consisted of a thin choker around my neck and high heels, nothing else), and made my way down to the set. Passing the male crewmembers in the halls still made my heart race back then. They were fully clothed of course and I wasn’t. It took me months to get used to their stares but it was always exciting. I looked good, really good, and they all knew it, but I just didn’t have the confidence, at least not just yet.

I found Marty Hernandez and told him I was ready. “Ah, Clarice, there you are. You look fabulous,” he said. “Thanks, Marty.” He checked his clipboard. “Okay, let me see. Yeah, your lesbo scene will be up in five or ten minutes, as soon as those two are done.” He pointed to the stage where Vick Vicious was doing Lana St. George doggy-style. She was moaning loud enough to wake the dead. Heh, good ol’ Lana. “There’s a change though,” Marty continued. “Raquel couldn’t make it down here so Carmen Cantrell is going to do that scene with you.” “Carmen?” I asked, with a little too much surprise in my voice. “Yeah that’s right. That’s not a problem is it?” “Uh, no. No, that’ll be fine.”

Carmen Cantrell -- I couldn’t believe it. Carmen was considered by many to be the queen of porn back then. There was a rumor that had said that she’d never actually had an orgasm in front of the camera, but she was the best faker of them all. Other porn girls got goose bumps when they watched her in action. Well I knew that even if I couldn’t make her come, it would nevertheless do wonders for my career just to be seen with her.

Meanwhile on stage, Vick unloaded onto Lana’s face. That man sure knew how to shoot. Lana sucked him for a few seconds until Marty shouted, “Cut!” Lana was handed a paper towel to wipe her face with. She and Vick shook hands and left the stage. “Okay people,” Marty called out. “Scene six is up next. That’s Miss Carmen Cantrell and Clarice Mitchell. We shoot in three minutes!” Just our two names together like that sounded so wild to me.

As the crew moved the set around for the next scene, I went over to the table and had a couple shots of vodka because I sure needed something to calm me down. I fixed my hair up and climbed onto the stage, taking my place in the designated spot, and waited for my costar. Carmen entered stage right wearing a beautiful blue nightgown made of a thin silky material. She looked amazing, as usual. She got into bed, ready for the scene to start. “Good luck, Miss Mitchell,” she said without really looking at me. “You too,” I replied, not knowing what else to say. She smiled and said, “Thanks honey, but I don’t think I’ll need it.” Somehow I had expected her to be that way – not mean exactly, just proud. And why not? She was the best after all. But something came over me in the brief period before Marty started us off. I suddenly felt the need to prove myself, to show the world what Clarice Mitchell could do. I would make her come even if my tongue fell off in the process. I knew right then, it was now or never.

The scene started with Carmen’s line. “Oh Marta, I wonder if you would do something for me to help me sleep.” “Yes, mistress, what shall it be?” my character responded. Carmen ceremoniously lifted her gown and revealed her naked pussy. “I was hoping you could use your tongue, dear.” I was so mesmerized by her vagina that I nearly missed my cue. “Yes, mistress.” I walked over to the bed and knelt down at its side while Carmen pulled the gown over her head so she was naked as well. She then positioned her crotch in front of me and spread her legs as wide as possible. Everything was so flawless about her, but I made myself concentrate on the scene.

I started out with long licks, bottom to top. After a while I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled in deeper. My tongue explored the inside of her vagina, waggling back and forth. Carmen leaned on her elbows and tossed her head back, breathing heavily through her open mouth. I continued my forceful tongue movements, giving her everything I had, and heard several soft moans escaped her. She rotated her pelvis toward me and I went in deeper still. Her generous bosom rose and fell and her nipples had hardened. It was nearly time for her orgasm (whether real or fake). I tongued her clit as hard as I could while plunging four fingers deep into her pussy.

Right then her character came, but I couldn’t tell if Carmen really had come or not. She let out a muted scream when it happened and arched her back at the same time, but all her “orgasms” looked that way on screen. When she came down again, her character said, “Thank you, Marta dear.” “Welcome, mistress,” I answered. Then I helped her turn so she lay lengthwise, covered her body up to her breasts with the sheet, and exited through the doorway, dimming the light as I went. Seconds later I heard Marty’s voice. “Cut! Very nice job, ladies.” It was followed by some applause (for Carmen of course), then Marty chimed in again, “Ladies and Gentlemen, Carmen Cantrell, the best faker in the business!”

I went back down the hall feeling disappointed as the cheering continued. For a moment there I had thought I’d succeeded in doing what no one else had, but it seemed I was wrong. But halfway to the locker room, Carmen surprised me completely by running up to me and planting a kiss on my cheek. I could tell she was awfully excited about something. “Oh Clarice, I’m sorry for the way I acted before.” The cheers were still coming from the set. “Don’t listen to them,” she panted. “Clarice, you did it; that one was real!” I couldn’t believe my ears, but before I even had a chance to respond, she kept going. “And frankly, if you don’t mind, I’d like to return the favor.” And just like that, she got down on her knees and started eating me. There were no cameras or anything, she just wanted to. I cried tears of joy just then; I couldn’t help it. And I don’t know which of our tongues was better that day, but Carmen took me to heaven in that hallway in more ways than one.

After I came, she stood up and told me, “You’re going to be the best one day, Clarice. Don’t you ever doubt it.” And I can’t tell you how much that meant to me, coming from her. She made to leave then, but I stopped her. “M-Miss Cantrell,” I stammered, tears still rolling down my cheeks, “Thank you. Th-Thank you so much.” I think a few tears escaped her eyes too as she hugged me close, her soft breasts against mine. “You’re welcome, honey.” Then, (and I could never forget this), she said, “And call me Caroline.”

Well Caroline, if you’re reading this, I want you to know that you changed my life that day, and I’ll never forget you for it. And who knows, maybe I’ll get the chance to change a young girl’s life, just like you did.

Thank you all for reading my story.

With Love,
Clarice Mitchell
XXOO