Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 01

Story Info
Caroline innocently drives west to choose a slave.
6k words
4.43
48.1k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline drives west to choose a slave, but was she wise to trust slavers like Frank and Felicia?

=============================================

Part 1

The plush Maybach Limousine purred quietly along the narrow streets amid the terraced houses and Chapels on its way up the narrow valley while from the back seat Caroline gazed wearily through the rain lashed windows peering at the depressing scene of industrial dereliction while silently cursing the Friday afternoon traffic which had so delayed their trip from London.

Caroline accepted the need travel in Felicia's Maybach, and the need for secrecy and for absolute confidentiality which meant that she could hardly punch Felica's address into her VW Golf's sat nav and drive there herself, but she was seriously concerned that she was already two hours late for her appointment with Felicia.

Caroline had initially booked into the Queens Hotel as agreed with in advance and she immediately rang for Felicia's chauffeur to collect her, "I'm so sorry," she apologised, "The traffic on the M4,"

The Maybach was in fact waiting barely fifty yards away, "Yes Madam, My Mistress, is well aware of the traffic situation, Madam, My Mistress travels from the metropolis in the Agusta on Fridays Madam." the Chauffeur explained as Caroline made her excuses.

Caroline surmised an Agusta was some kind of flying machine, "Oh! have you eaten, only there must be a Burger King somewhere around here," she exclaimed.

"Perhaps I should return you to the Queens if you would like to eat Madam?" he replied.

"Oh, no I was thinking about you," Caroline explained.

"One can hardly park a Maybach at Burger King Madam!" he replied ending the conversation abruptly.

They headed north and west relentlessly at the thirty seven mile per hour top speed of the typical Welsh Nissan Micra which they were compelled to follow for mile on mile until the narrow valleys gave way first to open hill sides and then to high moorland, where as the Chauffeur flicked a switch the windows first went dark and then opaque.

"My Mistress's instructions Madam," the Chauffeur announced as the privacy curtain slipped silently across blocking Caroline's view completely, "I'm afraid I am instructed to darken the windows, but be assured it's not far now Madam."

The pace increased briefly, swooping past the dawdling Nissan, then as the road opened out inexorably accelerating until as they hurtled around the smooth swooping curves of the road towards Brecon, Caroline lost all idea of how far they had travelled as Partridge the Chauffeur briefly enjoyed the full power of the mighty V12 Mercedes engine, then their speed diminished once again as they turned onto a minor road where they twisted and turned, before they crunched along a gravelled driveway and climbed steeply once more.

There was a hollow rattle as they passed over a bridge and then the Maybach glided to a halt within a high walled courtyard.

Caroline reached for the door handle but found Partridge had already opened the door for her and as she stepped awkwardly from the Limousine she saw Felicia coming down a flight of stone stems from an ornate colonnaded entrance to greet her.

"Caroline, how delightful!" Felicia cooed seductively.

"I'm so sorry, it was the traffic, the Severn Bridge, was impossible" Caroline explained.

"I'm afraid we've eaten already," Felicia apologised, "but I'm sure Cook can send something to your room, please, come in."

The building was intriguing, from the Courtyard it appeared to be a medieval castle, but was of much later construction and Caroline struggled to make out its form in the fading twilight of dusk, but as she entered through the huge oak doors the scene was pure Victoriana, all terracotta tiles, chandeliers, polished oak and mahogany.

"Sarah" Felicia spoke softly but firmly and a pleasant young woman in a black dress and white apron appeared, her blonde hair pinned up neatly, her flat shoes eminently sensible, "Take Miss Bradley to the Green Room would you please, and then ask cook for a tray, I suggest the smoked salmon, you're not vegetarian are you?"

"Oh no!" Caroline smiled, "Thank you smoked salmon would be lovely."

Caroline followed Sarah up the wide elegant staircase which curved around the left side of the impressive three storey high clerestoried entrance hall towards the guest bedrooms as Partridge followed with her cases, "I'll get your tray Madam, is there anything else Madam?" Sarah asked politely.

"No, thank you," Sarah replied and then asked, "Is there a TV?"

Partridge spoke as Sarah stuttered in confusion. "The television is behind the mirror Madam, the control is beside the bed, will that be all Madam?"

"Yes, thank you." Caroline replied as she looked around her room, it was huge, like a suite at a top hotel tastefully furnished in pastel shades, with not just a Queen size bed but easy chairs, a couch, a table and as she soon found an adjoining en suite bathroom with a full size bath.

Caroline had barely started to unpack when Sarah brought her tray, "I didn't offer you the wine list Madam, do you have a preference? I'm afraid I only brought our local bottled spring water."

"Water will be fine," Caroline smiled at Sarah "Thank you!"

Sarah bowed slightly and went downstairs.

========================================================

"What do you think Sarah?" Felicia asked as Sarah joined her and the Chauffeur in the kitchen.

"Hopeless, absolutely hopeless," Sarah replied.

"Frank?" Felicia asked.

"Totally hopeless, she was all apologies, even tried to help with the luggage." Partridge replied, What did you think dear,? I mean Felicia."

"You better stick with Madam, Frank." Felicia agreed, lapsing into her welsh lilt, "I agree she's hopeless, shall we send her home?"

"She's quite well rounded, not too big, nice hair, pleasant face, not too old, unattached," Sarah suggested.

"What are you suggesting?" Frank asked, "She just looks like a nice ordinary girl to me."

"It could be subliminal," Felicia considered, "shall we proceed anyway?"

"Yes, we've got the girls booked, so why not." Frank agreed.

The girls were playing scrabble in the cellar behind the kitchen, "I think we'll need you around Ten," Felicia announced, "have you got your costumes sorted out?"

"Yes, Madam, Myfanwy is playing Mistress tonight Madam," Bronwyn said, "She said I hit her too hard last Thursday."

"I've still got the marks!" Myfanwy agreed, "It's just till tomorrow is it?"

"Oh yes, just one night." Felicia agreed, "Have you had supper?"

They nodded and returned to the game.

========================================================

Caroline brought her own tray downstairs almost catching Felicia and Frank in earnest discussion as she walked into the kitchen, "Caroline dear, use the bell please!" Felicia said earnestly, "That's a servant's job!" she scowled disapprovingly, "But now you're here shall we see the girls?"

"Oh," Caroline exclaimed excitedly, "gosh yes!" she added in schoolgirl like excitement as Felicia ushered her back out of the Kitchen and down a corridor Caroline almost believed was hewn from solid rock, their footsteps echoing menacingly in the neon lit glare of shiny rock. Felicia produced an ancient huge Iron key and unlocked a dark heavy oak door leading to a low round roofed tunnel which widened out to reveal tiny metal barred cages on three levels.

"Oh my God!" Caroline exclaimed, as she realised she was looking at caged girls, three girls all white, petite, dark haired, and each dressed only in tight black corsets with their hands tied behind their backs and gagged with red ball gags, each squatting in tiny cages metal barred cages some three feet high sitting on top of an identical row of cages at floor level and below more identical cages which reached to the ceiling, fifteen cages in all, all padlocked with heavy dark rusty padlocks and immense chains, the bars either red with rust or freshly painted with crude black paint.

Caroline shivered although it was warm in this veritable dungeon, she saw a fourth girl, hidden behind a rock pillar, "Ready for inspection Madam" the girl announced she emerged from a side room, dressed only in a leather cat-suit with a tail but with the crotch area cut away and her breasts completely exposed.

"Thank you Myfanwy, I trust they are plugged, I don't want any accidents." Felicia suggested.

"Of course Madam!" Myfanwy replied, "Front and rear Madam."

"Good girl," Felicia replied, "Have you a preference, these three are not fully trained yet, nearly but not quite, they really need a season with an experienced Madam before they are really ready for a novice such as yourself."

"They look very nervous, do they live her all the time." Caroline asked.

"No, they have sleeping cells, but this is where we display them, have you a preference?" Felicia asked.

"Can I see the finished article, understand what my investment will buy me?"

Caroline suggested suddenly businesslike.

"But what about this evening, surely you don't want to sleep alone?" Felicia enquired.

"I don't know, it's a big step for me." Caroline explained.

"Then let's discuss it over coffee," Felicia smiled, and turned "thank you Myfanwy," she continued, "you may discipline the girls as you see fit, good night."

====================================================

Caroline followed Felicia back to the kitchen where she ordered "Coffee in the morning room please" and continued to the small room which faced east beside the main dining room,

Felicia sat down and watched Caroline as she looked around at the immaculate décor and sumptuous furniture of the small room, "You're not sure are you?" Felicia said quietly.

"No!" Caroline agreed, "it seemed so exciting the thought of my own slave girl, but they look so ordinary and sad and."

"You're not fully into the scene?" Felicia said.

"I guess I'm experimenting," Caroline admitted.

"Have you had much experience?" Felicia enquired, "You say you're experimenting?"

"I have been to the Cellar in Bishopsgate Street." Caroline confessed.

"Ah, a few glasses of Chablis and some flagellation," Felicia nodded, "excellent relaxation, does the reality thrill as much as the dream, did you draw blood?"

"No, but the girl I was with did." Caroline assured her "And I'm sure the sub loved it as much as we did."

Felicia spoke earnestly, "Taking a sub or slave is a huge step Caroline, it's a 24/7 commitment, yes we give respite care and holiday cover but it's very much like having an exotic pet, are you sure you understand Caroline."

"I suppose it is really," Caroline agreed, "I never really thought about that.

"In fact we find that many Mistresses fin they benefit from a spell as subs just to understand what the sub experiences," Felicia explained, "to understand what is titillating and what is excruciatingly painful, the difference can be quite minimal and don't forget it can be really awkward if your sub becomes injured."

"I've never realised people could switch roles like that, I've only ever cracked the whip so to speak." Caroline admitted.

"How would you react if I suggested that you were simply too inexperienced to trust with one of my girls?" Felicia asked.

"I would say can your scruples and principles overcome the loss of a deal worth around fifty thousand pounds." Caroline said decisively.

"Touché, then would you consider a brief session as a role play sub, simply to reassure me?" Felicia asked.

"Well that was not my to do list," Caroline explained reasonably, "I suppose it comes down to when I can fit it in, only I was hoping to have a girl in post by next weekend."

"In Post!" Felicia exclaimed, "What an attitude, why you can start now if you wish, just ask Sarah when she comes in."

"Sarah?" Caroline asked, "Isn't she the cook?"

"Yes, just ask if you can be her sub until Sunday, ask her nicely, she really could use some experience of being a dom."

Sarah knocked twice and entered, "Coffee Madam" Sarah announced.

"Just set it down on the table and join us would you, Sarah." Felicia suggested, "Caroline," she prompted.

Caroline's heart pounded, she wasn't sure about this idea but Sarah seemed really nice and "Felicia suggested I, ah you, ah." Caroline faltered.

"Perhaps you would care to pour the coffee, Caroline," Felicia suggested as a first small step to subservience as she smiled at Caroline.

Caroline agreed, "Yes of course," and gracefully stood and went to pour the coffee from the clear glass jug.

"Just a smidgeon of cream," Felicia ordered, "and the same for Sarah."

Caroline handed the coffees over and poured herself a cup, complete with lashings of cream and several sugars.

"I wanted to ask if I could be your sub for a few hours," Caroline asked, "Felicia says I need to widen my knowledge base before I can be entrusted with a sub of my own"

"I think you mean "May this worthless slut serve you Madam," Sarah chuckled, "But yes, it will be fun, lets have our coffee and we can get started."

"Better have Caroline sign a C form first, Sarah," Felicia cautioned, "And you should always have your subs sign a C form, a consent form Caroline, it's such an easy precaution and it saves so much uncertainty, here Caroline, just sign at the bottom, and countersign please Sarah."

Felicia smiled, as the two women quickly signed the consent forms, Felicia decided that Caroline was a strange one, she seemed very determined and yet easily led, and she really didn't know what to think about her suitability, but she was delighted that Caroline had adopted her suggestion so readily.

======================================================

It was well after eleven when Felicia excused herself, she made her way to her bed room and enjoyed a long soak in her bath.

"May I scrub your back Madam" Partridge enquired as he knocked Felicia's bedroom door.

"Yes get in here now!" Felicia ordered, "I need you."

"Oh not that again," Frank sighed, as he stepped into her room and on through to the bathroom, She smiled at him, her dark hair glistening with soap bubbles, her green eyes shining and her pert breasts belying her thirty seven years, but as she stood and started drying herself he knew he simply couldn't resist her, so he began to undress.

Felicia watched Frank undressing, slipping his Jacket off, peeling the braces from his broad shoulders so he could take down his dark trousers, unbuttoning his white shirt to reveal the manly chest she fell in love with all those years ago when she was a factory owner's daughter and grammar school girl and he was prop forward for Rhianwynn Bach rugby club.

"Come along husband do your duty!" she ordered and he smiled, she liked the way his nose crinkled when he smiled, she had lost track of the times he had broken it, coming home excited about having a good game or good scrum despite or perhaps because of his injury and then as he had done a hundred times before he plucked her effortlessly from the bath and laid her on the deep pile of the bathroom carpet.

"No!" she said as he reached for a condom, "I want to feel you." She said and as always he relented and eased her thighs apart before speared easily into her sopping hole.

"Mmmm, Nice," Felicia said, "Take a blue pill, Sarah will want you later, she's playing dom with Caroline.

"Stop nagging, or I'll gag you," Frank warned and he silenced Felicia with a kiss.

====================================================

Sarah invited Caroline to her room, "Don't look so worried, it's just a bit of fun," she said, "You can wear my lace-up corset if you like.

"What now? Caroline asked.

"Yes, you can hang your skirt and jacket in here," Sarah suggested opening a wardrobe door.

Caroline slipped her jacket off and handed it to Sarah and began to undo her blouse before slipping off her skirt, Sarah was surprised to find Caroline wearing stockings and suspenders, but suggested she should slip them off too so finally Caroline stood before Sarah wearing just her panties and brassiere.

"Hold still," Sarah ordered, as she placed her black whale boned corset around Caroline's waist started to push and pull the laces through the eyelets before pulling it tight.

"Oh!" Caroline winced "That's tight."

"It's supposed to be silly, now breathe in." Sarah continued, as she pulled the laces ever tighter until Caroline's waist was nicely constricted.

"How's that?" she asked.

"I can hardly breathe." Caroline complained.

"Not to worry," Sarah suggested, "It looks good, that's the main thing, now just pull your shoulders back, hands behind you, that's it." Caroline did as Sarah suggested and suddenly she felt cold steel on her wrists and heard two clicks.

"Hey," Caroline complained, "What are you doing?" she asked in surprise.

"You have to be cuffed, it's good you have detachable shoulder straps," Sarah said as she removed Caroline's brassiere, "and then it's just your panties."

"No, I'm not happy about." Caroline complained but it was too late as Sarah tugged and her panties were around her ankles.

"Nicely waxed, I like hairless," Sarah noted, "Now if you just bend over the end of the bed I'll demonstrate the whip.".

"No. Sarah this isn't what I want," Caroline explained "I, ouch." She squealed as Sarah swatted Caroline across her buttocks.

"Shut up" Sarah said.

"That hurt, stop it, stop it," Caroline squealed, as she twisted and turned to avoid the sting blows as Sarah swatted her gently again and again, "Stop it ouch, stop it, this isn't funny, stop it, Caroline wailed.

"Caroline it's only a bit of fun, surely it doesn't warrant all that fuss you're making?" Sarah suggested.

"It's not bloody funny, I said stop so stop you stupid bitch just stop ok."

"First off , call me mistress!" Sarah explained, "And second don't you dare call me a bitch, you're the slut, bitch what ever I want to call you ok?" Sarah peered at Caroline intently "surely that didn't hurt?"

"No, ah, Mistress, it was a shock." Caroline admitted.

"Good, now beg me to whip you harder." Sarah ordered.

"No, that was enough, I'm not." Caroline stopped complaining as Sarah produced a red ball gag.

"Say please Mistress whip me Mistress," Sarah said "Now you say it or you can try the gag instead."

"Please whip me." Caroline said sarcastically and Sarah slashed the whip across Caroline's buttocks as hard as she could.

"Aw" Caroline complained, "Please."

"On the bed." Sarah ordered, "I'll just give you half a dozen little swats all right?"

"No, yes, no, all right, please whip me gently mistress." Caroline said.

"You can't say that, not as a slave," Sarah laughed, "but full marks for trying!" she added "Now bend over the end of the bed."

The bed was a metal framed single divan and as Caroline bent over the end Sarah gave her six play swats with the whip.

"Is that it?" Caroline asked.

"Oh no, look at your nipples," Sarah replied, "they're like little bullets, you're loving this aren't you?"

"Hardly!" Caroline replied, "It certainly wasn't what I had in mind for this evening."

"Just a moment, I'll make it more exciting for you, I'll see if I can find my nipple clamps, the ones with the bells, they're here somewhere." Sarah replied, as she rummaged in her dressing table, "Yes here they are, now hold still."

Sarah held Caroline firmly, holding her round the waist and she had no choice but to let Sarah slide the clamps over her nipples and then gently tighten them, the clamps felt cold initially, then tight, then painful, and then the little bells tinkled every time Caroline moved.

"Ok you proved your point!" Caroline said.

"Oh no, not yet, now draw your feet up and step through your hands, can you do that?" Sarah requested.

12