Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 03

Story Info
Caroline is prepared for display to a potential buyer.
6.4k words
4.36
30.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline sat at her dressing table as Sarah helped her to put on her makeup, she wore a black corset again, but in shiny black leather, with a zipper and buckles at the front bdsm style, and tapes to suspend her short black stockings, obscenely short black stockings which left a wide expanse of creamy thigh uncovered. Sarah worked carefully with her palette of blushers, vivid lipstick, eyelashes and eye shadow to transform Caroline into a complete slut.

And not just her face, Sarah worked diligently on Caroline's body, teasing away a stray hair from her sex and applying rouge and shadow to emphasise her labia, and even a touch of vivid scarlet lipstick to the depths where her pink lips gave way to red flesh, and finally after a final cleansing she applied a clear but sticky mint based foundation so everything was minty fresh "downstairs."

Sam Jenner had no idea that Felicia had lined up Bonnie, the sub she hoped to sell to Sam alongside two others, for whom she very different plans, namely Caroline and a Russian girl named Leila, who Felicia hoped might in time become Caroline's slave.

Sam came from the USA but he owned a big house in County Clare which he used as his European base and as he was one of Felicia's best customers she had worked especially hard to find Bonnie for him, a near exact match for his detailed specification.

Bonnie was a real beauty, fine Caucasian bone structure with that lovely all year tan you get with a Jamaican father, she was stunning, especially come winter when the white girls were slapping on fake tan or spending hours on a sun-bed, summer was a problem but it would not be a problem for a slave in a dungeon who never saw the sun.

Bonnie had been a successful fashion model until someone passed pictures of her snorting Cocaine to the papers, a devious, dastardly, cowardly trick which Frank set up with Bonnie's sometime boyfriend that raised nearly a hundred thousand pounds for Frank and Leila, and propelled Bonnie into the ranks of girls who needed to disappear, and of course Frank and Leila were in the right place at the right time to offer a "disappearance package," for a reasonable fee of course.

Felicia never thought for a moment that Sam would look any further than Bonnie when she offered him choice of slaves, but she wasn't worried, Leila also needed to keep a low profile and Caroline, well, she was a size too large and a good five years too old for Sam so Felicia had no worries on that score!

Frank was supposed to wheel Caroline to the display area in a wheel chair, so her makeup remained perfect, especially down below, but when he didn't arrive Sarah had to wheel Caroline along instead, down the corridor and then down in the service lift, an incongruous grey metal monstrosity carved into the fabric of this Victorian remake of a medieval Castle by the ministry of munitions when they took control during the war.

The lift whirred near silently as it descended, just the thunder of the passing counter weight audible above the sizzle of the motors and the hiss of the wires, they stopped at the dungeon level with a jerk and as the grey door slid open so Sarah pushed Caroline the last few yards, "Careful Caroline, don't do anything, just relax," Sarah cautioned, "Felicia will be cross if you get sweaty." but Caroline stepped from the Trolley and walked towards Felicia who was standing by the shelf.

The shelf was just that, a shelf, maybe three feet from the floor and seven inches wide cut into the rock along the side of a vertical wall in a tunnel apparently cut from the rock and tunnelled deep into the hillside behind the Castle. The Tunnel had been opened up for extra height above the shelf, the headroom now a clear seven feet above the shelf, and the brick lined whitewashed ceiling curved gently from the bare rock of the vertical wall above the shelf to the floor twelve feet or so away.

Along the length of the shelf four vertical poles were spaced some six feet apart each with the rock chiselled away to form an alcove maybe nine inches deep to give enough room to slip a belt behind the pole while still leaving a six or seven inch shelf in front of the pole to perch on. Felicia slid a set of wooden steps into place as Caroline approached, "Here climb these steps, hold on to the pole," she suggested.

Caroline saw there was a wide leather belt with two buckles and a narrower one already looped around the pole, "Just climb up, and step through the belts, I'll tighten them this time," Felicia added.

"I can manage" Caroline replied but Felicia cautioned her.

"It's more awkward than it looks, let me," Felicia advised and as Caroline stood on the shelf facing the pole and gripping it with her hands Felicia lifted the belts up and secured the first one loosely around her waist and the smaller around her ankles, "That's it turn to face out," Felicia ordered, and as Caroline turned Felicia tightened the belts fully.

"And sink" Felicia ordered.

"It hurts my ankles" Caroline complained, as she sank down so her bottom rested on her heels.

"Spread your knees, let's see your best feature," Felicia ordered, "Oh lovely!" she said as she admired Sarahs expertise with the make up.

"Why can't I sit on the shelf," Caroline asked.

"No, feeling only today, but if you like," Felicia smiled, "well there are some eyebolts for ankle spreaders," Felicia explained patiently, "It's just the right height for most men to penetrate you if you sit, but in display squat it's almost impossible for a customer to take any unacceptable liberties such as unauthorised penetration, do you understand?"

"Yes" said Caroline uncertainly, "Yes, I see, oh, gosh, look, I'm not sure about this."

"Caroline, you have to trust me," Felicia insisted, "I'll be here, you'll be fine."

Felicia checked the belts one last time, and said, "I'll get the others."

Caroline watched them come in, they were both a dress size smaller than Caroline, two in the case of the darker one, Caroline saw one was a real beauty, fine Caucasian chiselled nose and high cheekbones with that lovely all year tan you get with a black father and white mother, and she looked for all the world like a famous catwalk model, Caroline decided, as she tried to remember the model's name.

The pale one was very pale, as in eastern European pale, with her dark hair cut in a severe communist manner, one could hardly call it styled and she even bore a patch of stubbly pubic hair, and she was slightly shorter than Caroline, or so Caroline surmised.

Felicia and Sarah quickly helped the other girls onto their poles and cleared the steps away before they quickly adjusted the lighting to spotlight the three girls using the remotely controlled motorised halogen lights which Frank had installed specially for the purpose.

Caroline looked around at other girls but they just stared straight ahead ignoring her, and noted the others had different corsets, high fashion not bdsm, and hold up stockings, more chic than slut, suddenly she felt dirty, ashamed somehow, as if Sarah had dressed her down.

Caroline was still staring when Frank walked in with a smartly dressed American businessman, who introduced himself with a cheery, "Hi girls, who wants to play with Sammy." spoken in a pleasant tone although perhaps over confidently.

Caroline turned to stare at "Sammy" he seemed quite nice, maybe mid to late thirties, a bit shy under his over confident exterior, she thought, his lightweight blue grey suit looked expensive, hand made, she had an eye for these details.

"Eyes front eyes down," Felicia ordered, "This is Sam Jenner, Sam came all the way from the states to choose one of you lovelies as his playmate." She continued but Caroline just stared at Sam.

"Hey eyes down slut." Sam said as he returned Caroline's stare.

She growled at him, she had no idea why but she growled.

"Wildcat huh, she been trained?" Sam asked as he took a step towards her, the flesh on Caroline's arms and neck erupted in goose bumps, "Hell she's nervous, it's ok little kitty, Sammy just wants to feel the merchandise don't be scared." He cooed, as he reached out to her.

Caroline just stared as he pawed her, gently lifting each breast in turn as he checked for implants, opening her mouth by gently pulling on her chin like he was checking out a horse, she held his gaze as he looked deep into her eyes, pausing a moment in indecision.

Caroline felt his breath on her cheek, sweet smelling with a hint of peppermint and finally he reached down to feel her sex, and she felt immensely proud of her own self control as she willed herself to remain still as she stared into his twinkling brown eyes, he smiled, "Hell she sure is pleased to see me." Sam observed as his fingers slipped effortlessly inside her.

Caroline cringed, she had felt her nipples stiffen as Sam touched her breasts, but now she felt her sex growing damp, and it felt like her lower lips were gently opening ready for his inspection, as he eased them gently apart.

"Like how much you asking?" Sam asked, "because although I like what I see I don't honestly think this is twenty four seven slave material."

"Oh, well see the others," Felicia said.

"I guess I'd need a longer." Sam said as he dipped his head down and slipped his tongue into Caroline's sex, "Longer test," he said licking his lips, "Maybe later."

Caroline squirmed in frustration, glowering at Sam as he moved away, he stared back. "Grrrr" he growled, and laughed.

Sam moved on to Leila, she kept her hands behind her back and her head and eyes down as Sam mauled her.

"Hey not bad," he said, "Prime quality, Frank, and what have we here," Sam asked as he checked Bonnie, out.

"Bonnie" Felicia answered, "She could have been made to your specification."

"Yeah sure," he said as she stood nervously, "Ain't you pleased to see me?" he asked as he checked her out, "Got any lube Frank?"

Bonnie stared helplessly at Frank, "She's just cold Sam."

"Well that first ones hot enough, more than hot enough," he said, "Hell who said you could wank yourself?" he demanded of Caroline as he turned to look at her, "Now you just stop that d'you hear!"

Caroline guiltily removed her fingers, as Sam strode over, "What kind of submissive are you?" he demanded in mock fury as he strode across to stand before her.

"A naughty one?" Caroline suggested, "Ah sir."

"A very, very," he raised her hand to his lips and kissed it, "Naughty naughty little kitten," he said and kissed her again, this time on the neck, "I'll take that brown one" Sam said over his shoulder, "This one should be paying me!" he chuckled as he slipped his fingers back inside Caroline and began to excite her once again.

"You want Bonnie?" Felicia queried.

"Sure do, I'll enjoy loosening her up," he said, "You wanna slip down so I can fuck you?" Sam asked Caroline.

"Oh yes!" she agreed without thinking, "Please!"

"No, not if your not buying!" Frank reminded him.

"Hell I am buying," Sam pointed out, "And she said yes!"

"She's a slave, she can't say no now leave her alone." Frank reminded him.

"No, please," Caroline said, but Sam had the measure of her and the warm wet loving feeling was growing in her clitty and rushing like a purple cloud towards her brain and suddenly Caroline gasped, "Oooohhhhhh." She said, "That's sooo gooood."

"See, she should be paying me!" Sam announced, "Now if I do this and."

"Oh my god, ohh pleassseeee," Caroline wailed, "Oh my, god where did you learn."

"Ssshh, Caroline, remember your place dear." Felicia reminded her as Caroline's head fell back as she gasped in helpless ecstasy.

"I can't stand it, please, stop, no don't stop, please." Caroline squealed and then she heard this wailing.

"Hey kitty, be quiet you hear!" Sam chided her but Caroline had moved to a different plane as in her mind she just floated away on a purple cloud of sheer ecstasy.

Reality slowly returned to Caroline's overloaded brain, "Thank you." she finally and breathlessly managed to gasp.

"Glad to be of service Ma'am," Sam replied, "My pleasure."

The obvious bond between Caroline and Sam was not lost on Felicia so she quickly suggested Frank take Sam to look at Bonnie again yet Sam barely noticed Bonnie or Leila as he passed them as he seemed to have eyes only for Caroline.

Bonnie stared incredulously at Sam as he walked away, "He chose me yet look at what he's doing to her," she said to Felicia.

"He is the Master," Felicia explained, " he is in charge that's the name of the game, just remember it's all a game, enjoy it. ok?"

It took just a few moments for Felicia and Sarah to help the girls down, removing the belts helping them slip down to sit on the step and then step down to the ground where Sarah handed them black bathrobes with red trim to hide their nakedness.

Leila rounded on Felicia, "What have you planned for me now?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I always suspected he would go for Bonnie," Felicia admitted, "I know it's disappointing."

"What about me!" Bonnie squealed, "He said he'd have me but then he just wouldn't leave that bitch alone."

"Bonnie dear," Felicia answered her, "he chose you, he's paying very well and you'll have a great time in Ireland, what is your problem?"

"He disrespected me!" she insisted.

"You're a slave now, get used to it, at least you have someone to go with," Leila pointed out, "For me there is no one."

"Oh my god look at her!" Bonnie cried.

"Caroline dear, stop wanking, please." Felicia requested but Caroline didn't want to, if she couldn't have Sam's fingers then she would use her own, just for some gentle tender loving care.

Sarah led Bonnie and Leila away while Felicia dealt with Caroline, "Caroline this is only role play remember, come along let's get you sorted out."

Sarah took Bonnie back to the top floor room where she had changed earlier and within twenty minutes Bonnie was waiting in the drawing room dressed immaculately in an elegant designer trouser suit with her expensive leather cases beside her as she watched and waited impatiently for her transport, she brightened when she heard the Jet Ranger approach and then settle on the front lawn.

But just when Bonnie was anticipating having Sam all to herself her illusions were shattered when Sam and Frank appeared and Sam announced, "Hey Frank, I guess I'll stay to dinner," he paused "have Charlie take, uh, Bonnie back to County Clare would you, I have unfinished business."

Felicia nearly went into a panic when Frank told her of Sam's plans, she was only planning a simple meal and with the need to get Leila back to Bethesda and entertain Frank she was unable to work out what to do next.

Her first plan was to put Leila and Caroline together, but she had left Caroline lying flat out on her bed, still dressed in just corset and stockings and still high from Sam's attention while Leila, now dressed in a black skirt and a tight white tee shirt, felt slighted and humiliated by Sam's rejection so the sparks of their clashing personalities flew as soon as Felicia showed Leila into Caroline's room "Phew, what a guy!" Caroline exclaimed as Sarah brought Leila into her room.

"What was this," Leila asked in annouance, "You spoil it for me, It could be me going with him, he never gave me chance after you fuck him up!" she spluttered angrily.

"Look, I'm sorry but what the hell difference did it make to you?" Caroline asked, "And what are you doing in my room anyway?"

"Oh sorry," Sarah said, "I thought you two were friends!"

"She is snakes in the grasses," Leila exclaimed as it became abundantly clear that Leila's future as Caroline's slave was clearly a non starter.

"We'll leave you in peace then," Sarah apologised as she ushered Leila from Caroline's room.

"Oh Christ," Felicia exclaimed, when Sarah explained about Leila and Caroline, "let's get Frank to take Leila to Bethesda and, oh heavens what to do with Sam."

"He could take a walk round the grounds with me," Sarah suggested, "While you fix Dinner?"

"Don't be stupid, I can't do dinner alone, no we'll have to send Caroline!" Felicia exclaimed.

"But she can't parade around outside naked!" Sarah pointed out.

"No, of course not naked in street clothes, she brought all sorts." Felicia insisted, "Yes tell Caroline, and tell Frank to take Leila to Bethesda."

"Where's Frank?" Sarah asked.

"Simulator I expect," Felicia suggested, "yes tell Leila she's going home and suggest Caroline might like to take Sam for a walk."

Sarah rushed around, Leila was happy enough to go back to the holding facility, but Caroline was shocked, "Oh, god, do I have to?" she exclaimed, then she said, "What should I wear."

"Denim trousers, tee shirt, sensible shoes, padded jacket," Sarah suggested.

"Right, yes, ten minutes?" Caroline replied as she rushed to find something suitable.

"Hey, sit down lets get the war paint off you first!" Sarah advised and Caroline sat at the dresser once again as Sarah washed away the eye shadow and powder to leave Caroline looking like herself again, just an ordinary twenty something business woman.

As Sarah suggested Caroline dressed in her denim trousers, white tee shirt over a black bra and her padded jacket but with knee length black leather boots and after grabbing a few essentials from her purse including her phone and mints she rushed downstairs like love-struck schoolgirl.

"Hi there," Sam greeted her, "My you sure look different!" he said appreciatively.

Caroline blushed, "Felicia suggested we take a stroll around the grounds, something about cook having a day off?"

"Yes, she said I should take care of you," Sam said, "are you ready?"

She nodded and they walked out of the front door and across the lawns towards the track leading to the hills, "Nice view," he said inadequately.

"Yes beautiful," Caroline agreed, "You can see West Bromwich on a clear day." She stumbled, "So I understand."

"What are you doing here Caroline," Sam asked, as they climbed the hillside and started to walk through the trees.

"Just ah." She replied.

"The truth now," Sam demanded.

"I came to see a girl, a submissive, you know a slave," Caroline admitted, "I came into some money you see."

"So what the hell were you doing on that display shelf?" Sam asked.

Caroline looked at her feet before nervously admitting "Felicia said I had to learn what it's like to be dominated before she let me take on a sub."

"Ha ha," Sam chuckled, "That's a good one."

"But its true!" Caroline suggested.

"I don't doubt it," Sam asked, "so what would you have done if I chose you?"

"I would have been ecstatic for half an hour, but I have to be back at my desk on Monday morning," Caroline explained.

"Then we have tonight," Sam explained, "I'll cancel the helicopter, I guess they have a room?"

"Yes lots!" Caroline said immediately, "or if not you could sleep on the couch."

"I wasn't planning to do much sleeping." Sam smiled.

"Then I suggest go back to Ireland to your little slut!" Caroline suggested petulantly.

"No I want some adult company," Sam replied, "I hope you do too."

"Certainly, I enjoy a grown up conversation," Caroline replied, "But perhaps we should get back before it gets dark."

"No, watch the sunset," Sam suggested, "It's great, the whole of the mountain gets ringed with red then gold," he put his hands around Caroline's waist, and held her tight as the sun set casting its golden glow around the hillsides.

The dinner was pleasant enough, Caroline dressed in her long back dress seeking elegance over sensuality and they sat and talked and enjoyed Felicia's cooking, and a few glasses of wine.

They talked of fashion and politics and music and stage shows, "That Katherine Jenkins, now there's talent" said Frank.

"And she can sing!" said Caroline added and laughed.

12