Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 05

Story Info
Caroline's resolve is tested again.
6.8k words
4.5
17.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline woke first, she blinked and looked around as she realised she was not alone, Donna was there with her, warm and naked against her own bare flesh.

She kissed Donna's head gently and she mused that having a slave was not at all what she expected, but inn her heart she was absolutely sure that she wanted Donna.

She remembered the previous evening, how she brought Donna to a shuddering climax in the lounge with her tongue and teeth and then when she recovered Donna had taken her by the hand and led her to her own room with its single bed.

"I wish I had a sister like you," Donna had sighed as they slipped beneath the covers holding each other tightly before they fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

=====================================================

Stephanie rang at eight thirty, "I'm afraid the Police won't accept Donna staying at your address, I thought they had processed the application but it seems they won't accept it,"

"So where, does she have to return to custody?" Caroline asked.

"No I have a place for her in Charlton Mews, a half way house," Stephanie explained. "It's only temporary," Stephanie reassured her "how was she!"

"Very sweet actually, sod it, I'll miss her." Caroline replied.

Caroline had to wake Donna to tell her the bad news, "Don't you like me miss!" she asked.

"Yes, very much but Stephanie got the paperwork wrong, sorry, it's only a week!" Caroline explained.

But no one had not go the paperwork wrong, it was Felicia's continued concern over Caroline's suitability as a Customer which led to the decision to remove Donna from Caroline's home, until she could be sure that Caroline had not been excessively brutal.

But if only Felicia could have seen them sleeping innocently together she would have cancelled the deal right there and then, simply because she sold slaves, not surrogate sisters.

Caroline lent Donna a suitcase for her new clothes and she relented and found Donna's old clothes "From the dust bin," and after breakfast she delivered Donna to Stephanie's office before driving to work and to her irritation paying twenty pounds to park her VW in the car park next door.

Caroline was lonely. Tuesday dragged into Wednesday and Thursday but on Friday morning Felicia rang, "You are coming this evening aren't you?" she said brightly.

"No!" Caroline replied, "Not after last week!"

"Look I've got a take-off slot at six fifteen for the Jet Ranger from Northolt," Felicia continued, "so grab a Taxi and don't be late, oh and not too much luggage! One Ball gown will be more than sufficient!"

"Oh but I had plans!" Caroline lied.

"I'm sure there's nothing you can't change," Felicia explained, "Dinner is at eight remember, five forty five for six fifteen lift off, Northolt, did you get that!"

"Yes, yes I'll be there." Caroline agreed, as with her heart pounding with anticipation she set the phone down.

But the Taxi was late and the Jet Ranger left without her, so she had to spend the night at the Queens Hotel in a ridiculously overpriced suite on the fourth floor right over the function room where the local Rock and Roll club seemed to be having a dance rehearsal, after a nightmare journey by overcrowded train and two filthy taxis.

It was seven thirty on Saturday morning when a bleary eyed Sarah collected Caroline from the Queens Hotel in her little red supercharged Polo G40 and by Nine Caroline was settled in at the castle and enjoying a late breakfast before signing the last few papers to seal the deal for Donna.

"I'm sorry we had to whisk Donna away," Felicia sympathised, "Is she a real handful!"

"No, she was but we soon came to an understanding!" Caroline said inadequately thinking of how she licked Donna's juices at the same instant as Felicia saw in her minds eye a bound, gagged and helpless Donna being beaten into painful submission by the unrelenting blows of Caroline's whip, Felicia shuddered at the thought.

"Only Donna was very cagey about what she told Stephanie," Felicia explained, "New clothes, and a cuddle is all she'd admit to!"

"Yes," Caroline agreed, "it's early days yet, but, well, I think we'll get on just fine!"

"Caroline, there is just one small matter outstanding that we still need to resolve," Felicia explained as she saw Frank walk in to join them. "Leila complained very bitterly about the way you treated her in the woods, and afterwards."

"Oh dear!" Caroline scoffed sarcastically, "Poor Leila, but I thought you wanted me to assert my authority"

Frank coughed clearing his throat and added, "Very upset she was, having to eat mud off your boot and she says she nearly drowned in a filthy puddle."

Felicia continued "I don't think you really understood what you put her through," she explained "or appreciated how she must have felt," Felicia continued, "Almost naked, outside in the rain, her ankles hobbled, her hands tied, almost helpless, with an unfeeling control freak ordering her to do things she could never do, even to the point that you allowed her to fall and almost drown."

"Yes, I did it to assert my authority like you demanded." Caroline explained.

"But, you took her outside, almost naked, as far as she knew gardeners or walkers could have seen her, or worse, and the state you brought her back in, well we have had think very hard about the ordeal you put her through.

"Yes, so she got muddy and wet, big deal." Caroline agreed.

"Not the mud but the psychology because she hates you now, Caroline," Felicia explained.

"Yes indeed, she really loathes you," Frank added, "Caroline, you went too far, don't you understand?"

"Yes but she was so horrible to me!" Caroline tried to excuse herself.

"Even so, "Felicia continued, "you showed a lack of maturity, of judgement which I hope was naivety, not simple cruelty."

"Ok, yes," Caroline agreed, "well I'm hardly going to make Donna run naked in Hyde Park am I?"

"Well you may say that," Frank suggested, "but when we had Camilla in training, Charles would." He broke off as Felicia shouted.

"For heavens sake Frank that's confidential, I hope you haven't told anyone else!"

"It was all round Merthyr," Frank continued, "the Welsh Guards were on ceremonial, you know guard duty, and Dai Lewis saw everything!" Frank exclaimed, "Morgan Jenkins from Port Talbot pulled her out by her bridle!"

"Please Frank!" Felicia repeated, "Forget that ever happened, she didn't drown, we don't do Pony-Play anymore and we kept it out of the papers, so it didn't happen, all right." Felicia snapped angrily.

"She must have looked a sight though, plastered in mud and pond weed!" Frank added.

"Frank!" Felicia snapped, "I won't tell you again!" she paused, turned towards Caroline and smiled disarmingly, "But Caroline the way you treated Leila, I think I need to know you that you understand how she felt."

"And what exactly do you have in mind," Caroline asked with a heavy heart suspecting Felicia intended to put her through the ordeal she had inflicted on Felicia. "The same as I put Leila through by any chance!"

"Oh no, Caroline how could you think such a thing," Felicia exclaimed, "No, no, but."

"There's always a but," Caroline remarked sarcastically.

"Well, with the injuries poor Leila suffered," Felicia explained, "the cut feet and scratches all across her front, well we have to consider Donna, and so we thought about the doggie walkies thing and it has a certain cachet so we had some new playwear made up, and," she continued, "well, we thought perhaps you might like to try it?" Felicia picked up a knee length boot sculpted to look like a dog's paw.

"Oh no." Caroline exclaimed, "No way!"

"And these!" she showed Caroline some matching gloves, again styled to look like a dogs paw.

"Very kinky, what exactly do you want me to do." Caroline asked.

Felicia laid matching corset, panties and bra all in light tan fake fur on the table.

"Well the gates are locked so we have privacy," Felicia suggested, "I thought you might like to try some role play?"

"Outside" Frank added unnecessarily.

"Half an hour." Caroline agreed abruptly, "If you're worried about how I'll treat Donna I'll do half an hour role play tops."

"Oh," Felicia replied somewhat taken aback, "Right, will you get changed here?"

"Yes lets get it over with," Caroline agreed, as she slipped her cream jacket off, "Hang it up will you it cost me a small fortune."

"Here's the doggie-corset, see it's furry like a real doggie," Felicia explained as Caroline stripped off her silk blouse, and her cream knee length skirt, "Covers more of your tummy than usual," she explained.

"I am not wearing that tail!" Caroline insisted as Felicia produced a long furry tail attached to a butt plug, Felicia just smiled, as Caroline peeled off her hold up stockings and her stylish high heeled shoes to stand in just her bra and panties.

"I've had Frank engrave your name on the little ring for your collar," Felicia added.

"Yes I expected that," Caroline agreed, "And if I do this that's it, we sign and I get to take Donna home if the Magistrates accept Stephanie's submissions?"

"Oh, yes," Felicia agreed, "It's just to reassure me that you know what it feels like and understand what you are putting your slave through."

"All right, fine." Caroline agreed as she picked up the collar, looked at her name "Caro" on the little disc, and fastened it around her own neck.

"I help you!" Felicia offered as she wrapped the corset around Caroline's waist and adjusted the buckles for a snug fit, "try the gloves," Felicia added.

Caroline held her hands out and Felicia slipped the gloves on and secured them with a little leather strap around the wrist.

"Oh, they're very nearly rigid," Caroline commented, "Is that right?"

"Oh yes, and try the boots, sit on the wooden chair please Caroline," Felicia asked, "Frank, help Caroline with the boots would you please."

Caroline sat and allowed Frank to slip the imitation dogs paw boots on to her feet, she had to push really hard against Frank to force her feet down the tight fitting legs and even queried whether they were the right size but finally Frank fastened the six sets of buckles between the ankles and knees of the boots.

"They're very tight," Caroline complained, "I can't bend my ankles."

"Don't worry," Felicia explained, "head up I'll attach your leash,"

Caroline lifted her head and Felicia attached the leash "Heel," Felicia ordered, and tugged Caroline out of the chair.

"Hey," Caroline exclaimed, "Oh god I can't walk in these," as she pitched forward and had to put her hands out to save herself.

"You're not supposed to, try walking on hands and feet like a Doggy." Frank advised.

"Oh god, you just have to be joking!" Caroline squealed as she found herself on her hands and knees.

"Not your knees, on your feet, or you'll hurt your knees." Frank ordered.

"What about the pants and bra?" Caroline asked as she crawled around awkwardly.

"Oh yes," Felicia agreed, "You don't need them do you!" and she undid Caroline's bra and let it fall around her hands and pulled her panties down.

Caroline struggled frantically to pull her panties back up "No!" she squealed but the gloves held her hands so rigidly that they were almost useless.

"Just step out of them or I'll fit the tail." Felicia threatened, "Now how do you feel?"

"How do you think I feel, very, very stupid that's how I feel, now please don't say Leila is taking me for a walk," Caroline pleaded.

"Oh no, Leila is in Milford Haven, she's very happy, no, this is just a bit of fun." Felicia suggested, "And a test for the new range actually." She paused while Caroline disentangled herself from her underwear and then she set off to drag Caroline down the corridor past the dungeons towards the back entrance and the courtyard.

"It's lovely and misty," Felicia said as collected her waterproof coat and hat from the boot room and pulled on her rubber wellington boots, "Nobody will see." She said as she opened the door and Caroline had no choice but to follow her outside, she shivered as the cold and wet hit her.

"It's c'cold" Caroline shivered as the gravel scrunched beneath her feet and she thought how Leila must have felt, at least she had boots on so the gravel didn't hurt her or cut the tender soles of her feet, but at least Leila had been able to walk upright she thought.

Frank followed her, "We will go "Walkies" first then we'll let you off the lead for a little run and play, warm you up a bit"

"You have just got to be joking" Caroline thought.

Felicia led her across the courtyard, through the big oak door to the garden and across the lawn retracing the route Caroline and Leila had taken towards the track to the woods where the mud soon soiled Caroline's doggy shoes and she found walking on all fours awkward and walking upright impossible.

In places she had to scramble over fallen logs taking extreme care as her breasts threatened to rub the logs, and then she slipped, splashing full length into a watery muddy hollow of a tractor rut.

"Caro." Felicia exclaimed, "Don't be so childish," exactly the phrase Caroline used on Leila.

She remembered instructing Leila to bark.

"Are you all right?" Felicia asked, "One bark for no, two for yes."

"Rough!" Caroline giggled. "Oh sorry! but its so funny!" she apologised as Felicia slapped her playfully with the whip, on and on up the muddy track Caroline slithered until finally Felicia promised, "We'll go back now, then we can play fetch!"

Downhill was worse than up for Caroline as she walked head down and bottom up on all fours and she kept slithering head first into puddles but eventually muddy and bedraggled Caroline was back on the sodden lawns and the drizzle once again turned to rain.

"Fetch Caro" Frank cried and he threw something pink across the lawn as Felicia slipped her leash.

Caroline loped awkwardly after the pink object only realising it was a pink penis shaped dildo as she went to pick it up, and found she could not grip it with her hands.

"Use your mouth,!" Frank shouted, and Caroline awkwardly moved the pink penis around and grabbed it between her teeth, it slipped out and she realised that if she swallowed some of it, then she could get a firm grip and she loped back awkwardly and went up to Frank and dropped it at his feet.

He ruffled her hair and said "Good dog, Fetch!" he said as he threw it again, Caroline just stared.

"Fetch!" Felicia ordered, "Frank said fetch so fetch or feel my whip!" she added.

"Rough, Rough," Caroline barked and sprinted after the Dildo, Caroline suddenly realised that she could actually run in the doggy boots, the imitation claws acted like spikes and she could run easily on her toes even if she couldn't balance to walk, she stumbled as she stopped and fell and rolled over several times but she felt a surge of excitement, her heart pounded and her chest heaved with her deep breathing but she felt wonderfully alive.

She trotted back on hands and knees, "Heel," Frank ordered, "Give,"

Caroline dropped the pink phallus in his hand as she squatted beside him.

"Good dog." Frank said as he ran his fingers through her hair, stroking her head like a real dog.

"You just need the tail, bend over." Frank ordered.

"Rough!" Caroline barked but immediately Frank swung round and forced Caroline's her between his knees while Felicia steadied Caroline's buttocks.

"Rough, Rough, Rough. No, Please, No" Caroline squealed uselessly, and then she felt a cold blob of lube against the groove of her buttocks and the unyielding end of the butt plug with its tail advancing, easing, spreading, invading her most secret part, the pain was excruciating and then suddenly eased as the wide part passed her sphincter, and suddenly she had a tail.

"Good dog, Fetch!" Frank cried as he released her and threw the dildo.

Caroline stared for a moment but a tap from Felicia's whip across her buttocks sent Caroline sprinting across the Lawns, faster and faster, like she was at school, the tail barely bothered her, the plug just made her feel deliciously full and she was sorry to reach the phallus, ad just kept going round in an arc before she collected the pink phallus and returned more slowly.

"Look at you, sucking a cock outside on the lawn with a bung up your backside!" Frank chuckled, "I bet you never expected that!"

"Rough!" Caroline said as she dropped the phallus at Franks feet.

"Do you understand how humiliating it was for poor Leila?" Felicia asked hopefully, "Caroline, because my feet are freezing, I need to go in."

"Rough, Rough." Caroline replied,

"Fetch," Frank shouted, and without a thought Caroline sprinted across the castle lawns again, chasing after the toy.

Frank threw it low and long, so it rolled and bounced to give Caroline a longer run and as she turned happily to return the toy to Frank suddenly her blood froze.

Sam. Sam Jenner, the man she had made love to, had enjoyed a romantic meal with, walked in the woods with, fallen in love with, was walking across the lawn dressed in a waterproof green jacket and wide brimmed hat, and he was striding across to join Frank as Felicia walked back to the Castle.

"Here Caro, come on, good girl." Sam chuckled, "Don't be shy, I've seen it all before!"

Caroline remembered the shelf and squatting down holding the lips of her sex open for his inspection within moments of meeting Sam for the first time.

She crawled awkwardly back and dropped the toy at Franks feet.

"I'll take her Frank," Sam said quietly, "You wanna come live in Palm beach with Sammy."

"Rough!" Caroline said and shook her head.

"Then I'll take her for a walk Frank, half hour maybe?" Sam suggested.

"Well we said half an hour, what do you think Caroline, another half hour?"

"Rough, Rough," Caroline agreed.

"You miss me doggie?" Sam asked.

Caroline jumped up, put her arms round Sam's neck and licked his face, "I love you!" she said.

"You owe me thirty pounds!" Sam said.

"And you came all the way from County Clare for thirty pounds?"

"No Denver Colorado," Sam replied.

"Oh, and there was no other reason, no business?" Caroline asked.

Sam blushed slightly "Well maybe, but hey, doggies should get down."

"I'm sorry, I can't walk in these boots, I have to hold on!" Caroline explained.

Sam smiled, "Felicia said it was role play so get down, play fetch."

"Sam!" Caroline complained, "No you can't,"

"Sure I can, Fetch" he said and threw the pink dildo awkwardly across the lawns.

Sam pushed Caroline down and she started to run, "Nice tail!" Sam shouted after her.

She ran across the lawn, picked up the phallus and crawled back on hands and feet.

"You look so sexy with a cock in your mouth," Sam smiled, "You're ready to suck mine yet?"

Caroline spat the toy out. "No!"

Sam laughed as he picked up the dildo and put it in his pocket, "I reckon we should let you have a little run and then we can go in," Sam suggested, "Go on run round the lawn, have a little roll on the grass!"

"I damned well will!" Caroline replied and she sprinted away, it felt good, the cold rain on her chest, running on her toes, the claws biting into the soft grass as she sprinted round, it was years since she last ran, at school, ran properly, not ran for a bus and then she recalled he said roll around so she turned a cartwheel, and then lay on the wet grass and rolled over and over.

She heard a whistle. Sam was whistling for her and without thinking she sprinted towards him, she grabbed onto Sam once again and licked his face like she thought a good doggie should, but Sam clipped the leash back to her collar and said. "Lets get inside."

Sam tugged the leash and dragged Caroline towards the Castle, across the lawn, through the small but stout oak door through the castle wall and into the courtyard, and across to the small anonymous oak door to the cellars and dungeon.

12