Caroline Reveals her Dirty Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His scrap book was impressive. He had now collected samples of pubic hair from most of the women in the room, of all colours, thicknesses, lengths and textures. Every woman had a double -page spread devoted to her. Typically, each entry comprised a nice full length 'fully dressed' photograph surrounded by various close up pictures of her genitals -- her anus, piss hole, cunt lips etc - and other specific details of interest. Any samples of pubic hair were taped alongside. In many cases, John had also recorded a few notes such as: 'Jane has a foul smelling hole but lovely colours around the rim,' or 'the most perfect hairy anus ever'.

Where possible, he would include an actual smear from the inside of each woman's freshly soiled pants. He did this by wiping the damp, stained inner gusset across the page and in a few rare instances, he had also been able to get a smear of her feces. In Mary's case, Mark had invited him to push his finger into his wife's dirty anus so that he could rub the light brown slime directly onto the page. His 'piece de resistance' however was a large ten by eight close-up of Clive's gorgeous Spanish wife Evelyn. She was pictured squatting down with her back to him, displaying a stubby fat turd hanging out of her luxuriously hairy arsehole. He had ejaculated almost the precise moment he had taken the photograph. If only he could see Caroline like this.

"Can I get down now John?" Caroline pleaded, "I really have to go."

"We're not finished yet Caroline," said Mark, "you've got to spread those lovely meaty buttocks for everyone first."

"No, I mean I need to go to the loo."

"Well OK, but by the rules someone will have to accompany you."

"Yes, and as I am so far the only contestant and therefore the winner by default in the arse sniffing competition, it will have to be me," exclaimed John triumphantly.

"But I'm going for a poo!" She protested as she climbed off the platform and pulled down her dress again.

"Even better," said John, "I'll bring my camera!"

"No, no you can't John, that's too much."

"Sorry girl, you've no choice." With that he gently took her hand and led her upstairs to the bathroom.

The bathroom was an enormous wet-room, fully tiled from floor to ceiling with an expensive looking toilet in one corner and a large round vanity style basin positioned next to it. He guided her in and then slid the bolt on the door behind them to ensure maximum privacy. She turned to face him and he stared straight into her chest.

"Can I see your tits, Caroline? I really want to see how big the circles round your nipples are."

"OK, unzip my dress for me and you can see everything."

John walked behind her and fiddled with her zip. As the back of her dress parted, she slipped the shoulder straps down over her arms and helped him to pull the dress down around her waist to reveal her stupendously large bra. John could wait no longer, without even trying to undo the bra -- whose method of unfastening was somewhat of mystery to him anyway -- her grasped the underside of both cups and in one movement yanked the restrictive garment up over her breasts. Now liberated from any method of support, her massive tits fell free and plunged downwards to rest on the top of her tummy. They were a jelly-like mass of hanging pale flesh, scarred with multiple stretch marks; but what caught John's immediate attention was the size of her areolas, well over two inches in diameter. They were clearly defined circles of yellowy pink, edged in big angry looking pimples. At the centre, her dark brown nipples were large, as he had hoped, but slightly inverted with a noticeable cleft across the middle. More large pimples surrounded her nipples, several of them sprouting long course hairs. He counted about ten or so thick dark hairs growing in a rough circle around each nipple.

"I am quite embarrassed about my nipples," declared Caroline, "do the hairs look horrible?"

"I love your hairiness Caroline," John plucked at one of the longer hairs and stretched it out taught. This caused the pimple at its base to distend and turn white. He then twanged her nipple hair with another finger.

"Owe, be careful!" He let go. "Now I really do need to go." She motioned to the toilet in the corner.

"I'm afraid you're just too big Caroline. If you sit on the toilet I won't be able to see anything. Your arse cheeks are so big that I can't imagine how you..." he paused momentarily to consider the rest of the sentence "well I mean how do you stop all the shit sticking to the inside of your buttocks, and in all those hairs?"

"It's awful, John, you're right, I just have to clean myself off in the bidet each time."

"What happens if you're out at work where there's no way of washing?"

"I have to wipe it all off as best I can with toilet paper and sort myself out when I get home."

"It must be pretty dried on by then. Do your cheeks stick together?"

"Well yes, when I squat over the bidet and run my fingers around my anus it's all incredibly sticky. All the hairs tend to bunch up together in stiff curls and stuck to my skin. There's usually bits of toilet paper sticking in there and all sorts. It takes ages to clean myself off."

"Well if you hold your buttocks wide apart for me now, then hopefully that will help. How about you squat on the floor by the shower over there and I will lie behind you and watch."

She was now resigned to this final act of humiliation and decided that she may as well give John the best show she could. "OK, here goes then, I can't put it off any longer anyhow."

With that she gathered up her dress round her waist and walked over to the far wall. Lowering herself to the floor she then squatted back on her haunches with her legs splayed open. John took up position on the floor behind her, lying out at full stretch on his stomach, his face looking up at her bottom. By tilting forward to prop her head against the wall for support, she was then able to reach backwards and spread her fat buttocks as far apart as she could. John watched in fascination as, once again, she displayed the big hairy yellow circle of her inner bottom to him and then grunted with effort as the muscles of her sphincter started to convulse uncontrollably. At each expansion and contraction another trickle of creamy light brown slime oozed out of her hole and settled into the pulsating, radiating creases of her anus. At last, the hairy purple rim expanded one last time, went quite taught for a moment, and then continued to bulge outwards against the pressure of something huge and firm pushing out from the inside. Suddenly her hole opened up and the tip of a yellowy brown turd started to appear in front of him. He tilted his head slightly to sniff at it but it was not unpleasant.

The action of her anus stretching out around the growing circumference of her shit caused the ring of ragged slime covered hairs to peel backwards. Eventually the full girth of Caroline's turd was revealed to him. The rim of her anus was now so stretched that it became quite translucent in colour and very shiny. He watched in fascination as it slid slowly out of her anus and then hung in space for a moment, about two inches from the floor. It was not all smooth, or even the same colour throughout, but quite course in texture and very moist. Its consistency was such that it barely held together. Instinctively he wanted to reach forward and cup the base of it, to feel its weight and firmness. Instead he picked up his camera and started to adjust his zoom lens.

"Is that what you wanted to see John?"

"I'm going to photograph you shitting Caroline and put it in my album."

"Oh you can't, you can't" she pleaded.

Caroline's shit was almost an inch and a half in diameter and now, as gravity took control, it was unstoppable in its progress. As John clicked away, her big turd elongated under its own weight, then separated and dropped with a splat onto the tiled floor below. Looking back at her arsehole, John could see the broken off remains still filling her massively distended hole -- the hairs around the rim now coated with scrapings of yellow feces. She started to push again and slowly the next lump came out.

Let go of your buttocks now Caroline, just go as normal."

As she continued to grunt with the exertion of defecating, she dropped her hands to the floor and let her buttocks wobble shut,"

"Tell me what you are doing Caroline -- don't spare the language. I want to hear you say it."

"You mean you want me to tell you how I am spreading my big, fat, arse cheeks right in front of your face so you can smell the inside of my bottom and watch the shit come out of my ..." the next lump of shit appeared from between the narrow, closed-up cleft of her cheeks and plopped to the floor. It was not round and firm like the first, but softer and oval in profile like a squashed sausage. She looked down between her legs at the mess on the floor and burst out crying -- finally overwhelmed with the utter shame of it.

As the tears rolled down her face she blubbed: "out of my ... dirty... hairy...smelly...anus."

She was now beyond taking any further instructions so John reached forward and gently spread her buttocks apart again. The inside of her bottom was no longer pleasant and the smell was quite overpowering. As he expected, the whole area around her anus was now a glutinous halo of yellow; the entire sticky mess extending up the inside faces of her cheeks. Most of the hairs were glistening with slime and held flat against her skin. As he looked towards her hole, they became more tightly curled and stuck together - just as she had described. The previously expanded muscles of her big ugly sphincter hung slack and for the first time John was able to peer deep into her anal passage. He could see that the normally dark pink and purple walls of her rectum where coated in more of the yellowy brown slime. It would take along while to wipe her clean but he would enjoy the process.

With that final thought, John shuddered in ecstasy and simultaneously ejaculated inside his pants.

12