Caroline, Sweet Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, lover. Slowly. I want to enjoy every inch. Every second. I want our first time to be frozen in my memory forever."

She was as good as her word. She lowered herself slowly. For every centimeter she went down, she went back up half a centimeter. Slowly she allowed me to enter her. It felt like days but was probably less than a minute. Once she got halfway down my shaft, she couldn't take it any more. She plunged herself downwards forcefully, uttering a guttural moan as our union was finalized.

She began to pump back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone while squeezing my cock inside her pussy.

"Oh shit," she said, "this is something new."

"What?" I asked. I was genuinely confused. I never thought of myself as a superb lover. Serviceable, sure, and I always thought of the woman first, but here she was making me feel like I was Superman.

"The way your bone right here," she pointed to my pubic bone, "hits my clit. I mean, it's right on my clit. Every time I ride you I feel like you're playing with it at the same time. Oh shit this feels good." She did not stop her bucking motion, back and forth, back and forth. For what seemed like hours.

She arched her back and her breasts were pointing skywards. I reached up to fondle them while she continued to milk me for all I was worth. Every second was a fight against coming. Occasionally she would break her rhythmic bucking motion and lift herself up and down. When she did that, I could see the place where our union was complete. I could see my shaft, moistened with her oils and juices, entering her body. It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

"Shit! I'm going to come," she said, sounding a bit like she was in disbelief. "I'm going to come, oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

I couldn't hold it back any further. Those words pushed me over the edge. I pushed upwards so that my entire member was completely inside of her. I came, harder than I had ever come before, it seemed. Pulse after pulse, shooting inside of her. I could feel her walls contracting as well, trying to squeeze every last drop from me. I gave her every bit of me willingly. I hid nothing from her.

She collapsed on top of me. We were both out of breath. She ran her hand through my hair, which was wet with sweat.

"Oh my God. That was incredible," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, it was."

That was all we could say for a while. We just lay there, content to be in each other's arms. I still had my shirt on. We had neglected to take it off in the heat of our passion. She opened up my shirt buttons so we could lay with our bare skin touching. It was a truly intimate moment.

"This is just the beginning, you know," she said to me with a gleam in her eye. I knew in my heart that she was right.

12