Caroline's Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother & daughter agree to share.
1.5k words
4.58
225.4k
30

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

Caroline sat at the table, her eyes were red. Rachel immediately went over to her and kissed her. She hugged her daughter and told her daughter that there were many men better than Jeff around. Rachel then whispered into Caroline's ear. Caroline giggled, and blushed.

"Mom!"

Rachel said. "Why not?"

I was completely lost.

"I can't do that mom."

"Well, at least think about it."

I just had to ask "What is going on?"

"I just told Caroline that you are a great lover. Then I asked her to sleep with you while I am gone."

"What? You can't be serious."

"If you two sleep together it helps all of us out. Caroline has a boyfriend, I know that you are not going to get any diseases, or a new girlfriend. And if it works out the three of us can live together. Forget a threesome but who knows we might alternate nights. We can go on dates together and neither of us will have to hassle with fighting off guys we don't want. Caroline can still look for a boyfriend."

"But mom, he's your lover."

"I don't mind sharing him with you, I love you both."

I asked. "Don't I get a say in this?"

They both said in unison. "You do and your answer had better be yes."

"Yes"

They both proceeded to kiss me on the lips. Caroline slipped me a little tongue, grinned and said.

" I always wanted to do that, but I was afraid I'd lose my best friend."

"You kiss pretty good."

We then ate a rather large breakfast. Both women smiling at me and seeming to tease me with their lips. Caroline and Rachel sat on both sides of me, each had a hand on one of my upper thighs. They looked at each other and giggled. Caroline then took her hand and placed it on my cock. She gave me a squeeze. Her mother then whispered into my ear. Telling me turn about was fair play. I slipped my hand into Caroline's lap and cupped her mound. She moaned and Rachel took my other hand and put it between her legs. I was absolutely thrilled, being able to caress both the mother's and the daughter's pussies at the same time.

Breakfast ended and we went back to my dorm room. Rachel was already packed, and all that was needed was to load the car. Rachel knelt down and began to unzip my fly. She explained to Caroline, that this was going to be her last taste of my cock for two months. Then with her daughter looking she began to lick my hard cock. Caroline sat next to me and kissed me deeply as her mother prepared me for her oral conquest. Caroline whispered in my ear, asking me if I liked mommy's tongue. She told me she wanted to see me fill her mother's mouth and belly with a big load of cum. Rachel put her lips at the top of my penis and began to lick the pee-hole. Her daughter began to caress my chest reaching under my shirt as she watched her mother. Rachel's lips parted and she took just the head into her mouth. Caroline removed her blouse and bra.

"Suck my breasts while momma sucks your cock. Momma, play with your pussy maybe the three of us can cum together." My mouth went to Caroline's breasts, Rachel's hands went inside her pants, and her mouth swallowed my whole cock. I groaned in pleasure, as the daughter moaned, and the mother slurped on my dripping cock Soon I was on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. Rachel stopped and looked at her daughter.

" Do you want to share his cum with me?"

"Are you sure you want to mom? It will be the last you get for a while, I can have some tonight"

"Come on down here it will be fun. I am sure Alan will enjoy it."

Mother and daughter both looked alike, more like two sisters. To watch them share my cock, as if it were an ice cream cone, thrilled more than anything else that had ever happened. . Mother and daughter passed it back and forth, each licking off the pre-cum as it drooled from the tip, then swallowing it, and offering it to the other as they released it from their mouths.

" I'm gonna cum soon, get ready."

"Shit, that feels so good."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck!"

"I'm cumming."

I spurted several times, as they passed my cock back and forth. Soon their faces were covered with my sperm. Each on gave a final suck and they licked me clean. Then Rachel tucked my cock back in my pants and kissed it goodby. The ladies went into the bathroom to wash up. Rachel giggled, and so did Caroline as they returned from the bathroom.

" I guess the promise of not having a threesome didn't last too long."

"But I still won't have sex with my daughter."

Caroline said. " You don't have to worry mom I tried women, I don't like it."

They both giggled and I smiled. I began to carry Rachel's luggage down to the car, and the women followed me. When we got to the car, Rachel kissed me deeply and passionately. She whispered into my ear.

" I want a grandchild and a child, I want you to be the father of both. When I come back here, I am not going to use birth control, I expect you to convince Caroline to do the same. I would love for you to father our children on the same night, maybe in the same bed."

Then Rachel kissed her daughter and got into her. As the car drove away Caroline and I both waved. She took my hand and kissed it. She inserted my finger into her mouth and looking at my eyes very lewdly sucked my finger. She looked at me and said.

"I'm horny, I hope you have some energy left. Jeff and I fought early last night, and I need to get laid."

" I don't know Caroline, what if we break up? I'll lose my best friend."

"I'm only keeping you warm for my mom. She would be very upset if you found another girlfriend. The worst that could happen this way is that she'd have to share me with you. Just think of me as your best friend and fuck buddy."

Then she laughed took my arm, and led me off towards my frat house. My arm went around her, I was stunned at the way both mother and daughter seemed to accept sharing me between them. She pressed her breasts into my arm as we walked. My arm went around her waist and cupped her buttock. She smiled at me, and told me that if I behaved I might be the first guy to have her ass. Saying that there was no other part of her that was still virgin. And that she had heard her mother scream in pleasure when I took her anally. She wanted to find out if it was really that good or her mother was just trying to prove she wasn't a prude.

The walk across campus to the frat house took about ten minutes. We entered my room and embraced. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. Her mouth opened to allow my tongue to explore it. The mother and daughter were very much alike physically and even kissed very similarly. In the dark in the midst of a passionate encounter it might be very hard to tell which was which. But right then and there, I decided that I wouldn't mind trying. My hand cupped her breast through her blouse and her nipple hardened. She mewled like a cat being petted. As I unbuttoned her blouse I kissed the skin as it became exposed. Then she dropped her blouse to the floor.

" I'm so hot and wet. Please, just undress me and fuck me. I need you in me now. Next time we can take our time. I'm staying the night."

I pulled her pants and panties off, guided her onto my bed and began to undress. She lay there with her legs spread. She rubbed her clitoris as she watched me undress. I stopped undressing to watch her. She urged me on and I finished undressing. I knelt on the bed lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Caroline gripped my hardness and guided it to then entrance to her womanhood. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up to my cock, burying myself in her hot wet core. As we began the dance of love she urged me to go harder and faster. Her honey dripped all over my balls and she began to groan and shudder in what was the precursor to orgasm.

"Alan, harder."

" Faster come one fuck me im gonna cum."

" Now honey cum in me, I'm on the pill just like mommy."

" OOOOOOOH Yesssssssssssssssssssssss."

I emptied wad after wad of semen deep into her clasping wet vagina, as she talked to me. Her orgasm was I sight to watch. If I had not been in her and only watching it was erotic enough to make me want cum from watching her.

To be continued...

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers