Caroline's Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Rachel returns to live with Alan.
1.5k words
4.61
125.3k
25

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

Rachel was due back this week. Caroline and I couldn't wait. Caroline was nice but her mother had been my fantasy since I was 15, or maybe even younger. She was enrolling on campus as a transfer student. We were going to live in a house she had rented off campus.

As I walked down campus road, Caroline joined men and wrapped her arm around my waist.

" I spoke to mom last night."

" What did Rachel say?"

Caroline grinned and said. "To tell you that she stopped the pill and she is going to make you a daddy."

"Are you nervous Alan?"

"No, I'm horny and excited just thinking about it."

" Would it make you hornier knowing I'm going to stop the pill and make you a daddy too."

" I don't think I can be any hornier than I am right now."

"Would a blow job before class help?"

" We haven't got enough time to get back to the room"

With that Caroline took my hand and led me to a secluded hidden area between the campus buildings. She dropped to her knees and opened my zipper. As her hand reached in and gripped my hardness she said. "Mom will be moving in tonight. I promised her she could have you to herself tonight. But I move in with you two tomorrow."

Caroline stroked my dick and began to gently kiss it. She licked it to taste the pre-cum dripping from its tip. Then she took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Caroline I'm gonna be late for class."

Her head began to bob up and down on my hard penis. Taking me deeper and deeper until her lips pressed into my pubic hair. Her hand played under her skirt as she urged me to cum using her lips and tongue. Her hands caressed my balls as she began to milk them. The she held me deep in her throat as she began to hum. The vibrations were driving me crazy.

" Caroline I'm gonna......OOOOhhhhhhhhhh"

"Here it comes take it."

My cock began to jerk and she swallowed everything I offered. After licking me clean and tucking me in. She kissed me and said. " Tomorrow night you return the favor. She then took my hand and showed me her birth control pill package. then as we walked past a trash bin she threw it in. "I guess you are going to have two pregnant girlfriends living with you."

Classes seemed to last forever, I really missed Rachel. Caroline was a terrific substitute, but Rachel had been my wet dream since I met her. She was my fantasy come true. As I came out of my last class, there was Rachel sitting in the front seat of a brand new mustang convertible. She waved to me and I walked over.

"Get in." She said.

I bent over and kissed her, my tongue teasing her lips. I walked around the car and opened the door. I sat down and looked at her as she drove.

" The new house is ready and we have it all to ourselves today and tonight."

"Rachel I really missed you."

"Good because I intend to wear you out tonight."

" We had better stop at the frat house and get some of my clothes."

"You won't need clothes tonight Alan."

"But I might want to take my girlfriend to dinner."

Rachel drove me to the frat house and escorted me to my room. She looked at the bed and smiled. As I packed she undressed and laid down on the bed. She spread her legs and began to rub her pussy. I started to unbutton my shirt and she said.

"No! Not yet! Just watch me play with my fertile pussy. I went off of the pill at the beginning of this cycle. I want you to make me a baby. Are you okay with that?"

" I want you to be the mother of my children."

"I want you to be the father of my children and grandchildren. I want to be there when you get Caroline pregnant. And I want her to be here when you make me pregnant. so for now just fuck my ass."

She went to her purse and removed a tube of KY jelly and inserted the nozzle in her ass hole. Then she squeezed the tube and smeared it around with her finger. Rachel motioned for me to

come closer. As I stepped to her she engulfed my erection in her hot wet mouth.. As I got harder than I ever though I could she greased my cock up with the KY. She looked up at me and told me to fuck her needy ass. She climbed onto the bed and knelt down in front of me showing me her wonderful backside.

"Fuck my ass hard and deep."

She pulled her ass cheeks apart baring her pucker to me.

"Just shove it right in there, I've been looking forward to this for the last two weeks."

I put the head of my cock against her rosebud and paused.

" Shove it in, don't tease me fuck my ass hard."

With that Im rammed my hips forward burying my manhood in her completely.

" Take it now I shouted."

"Oh shit yeah Alan. That feels so good."

"You are so tight Rachel. I missed you so much."

"Keep fucking me, harder, faster."

" Oh baby your ass is so tight. I'm gonna loosen it up now."

Pumping harder and faster.

"Yes give it to me, I want to feel you fill my ass up with your hot cum."

" Soon baby soon. "

" Alan I'm cumming, cum with me ."

"Here it comes take it. Ohhhhhh ARGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhh"

As my cum spurted into her tight ass she came screaming my name.

" Oh ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN" Then she turned around and sucked my messy cock into her mouth to clean me off.

"We finished packing my stuff, and left the frat house with a few suitcases . I would get the stuff tomorrow when I officially moved in with my girlfriend. Or should I say my two girlfriends. Rachel and her daughter Caroline.

When I got to the off campus house we would share Caroline was waiting for us. Rachel and Caroline kissed. Then went into the other room to talk. We ate a wonderful dinner and then discussed the ground rules the women had agreed on. Until they were pregnant neither could get laid without the other present and watching. The reason for this was that they both wanted to be present. Caroline for the conception of her brother or sister. Rachel for the conception of her grandchild. I could have a night off anytime I needed one but until they were both pregnant if I made love to one I had to make love to the other that same night.

Rachel grabbed one hand and Caroline the other as they led me into the master bedroom. They told me to get ready and left the room after adjusting the lights to a soft romantic glow. I Stripped down to my undershorts, and waited for them. It was not long before the two of them appeared. Both women were dressed in identical outfits. Sheer whit nightgowns with white crotch less panties underneath. Rachel straddled my face as Caroline sucked my cock. As the tension built Rachel squirmed on my face. I started to thrust into Caroline's throat.

As if on some pre-arranged signal the women began to move Rachel lay flat on her back next to me and Caroline knelt beside me. As Rachel spread her legs, her daughter guided me by my penis until I was at the entrance to her vagina. Then she pushed on my ass shoving me deep into Rachel.

"Go ahead, make me a brother or a sister."

"Make Rachel pregnant. Then make me pregnant."

Rachel said. " Make us both pregnant."

As I began to stroke harder and faster, knowing that this time it wouldn't last too long. Caroline caressed my balls. She whispered in my ear.

" Go ahead , fuck her give her a big load. I wanna see her get pregnant. I bet you can't wait to see the two of us with our bellies swollen with your babies. Give it to her make my mommy pregnant. Then make me a mommy too."

It was not long before I spent my load inside Rachel. After a short rest the women started again this time with Caroline sitting on my face and Rachel swallowing my manhood and coaxing it to readiness. In short order I was ready.

As before the women repositioned themselves and this time Rachel guided my cock into Caroline's wet and ready pussy. Rachel began to caress my scrotum and whisper to me.

Rachel began to whisper. " You two look so hot doing that I'm getting wet just watching. Fuck her hard get her pregnant with a big load. Put it deep in her snatch. Make me a grandchild with her."

Rachel sucked on my neck and caressed my balls before long I spewed my sperm into Carolines fertile pussy. Then we all cuddled and went to sleep.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers