Carol's Assignation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol composed herself and held out her hand for the knickers. she ordered her slave to stand and then rubbed the black lace knickers into her wet cunt then, locating the gusset, rubbed it over Her slave's cock head, absorbing his pre cum, mixing it with her cum. She rubbed the lace roughly around his glans, making him whimper, until she was satisfied they were damp enough. Then she put her knees together and crooked her finger at slut.

"Over my knee."

He placed himself in the usual position with his head to her left, but instead of the usual order to count the spanks, she told Her slave to count them.

"Every slave must be spanked regularly, it will be your turn next, but we don't want to disturb the neighbours."

She grabbed a handful of Slut's hair forcing his head back and as his lips parted shoved the cum laden knickers into his mouth.

The twelve strokes were delivered to his bare bottom, making his cheeks pink and tender.

"Well done slut," she said to neither in particular. She took the knickers out of her slaves mouth and, between breaths, thanked his Mistress for his reward.

"And now for the next part of today lesson," announced Carol.

"Remember, I require total submission from you both."

Each replied "yes of course Mistress".

To be continued part 3.

12