Carol's Assignation Pt. 06

Story Info
Dawn meets the second slave and gets fuck-licked.
2k words
4.42
16.2k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 5 Carol had invited her friend to join her from drinks, ostensibly for Dawn to unburden herself re her husband's failure to stay off the golf course, and to basically spend more time fucking her.

Carol knew that Dawn needed to get past the need for some hot sex and after explaining her relationship with Kevin, invited her to sample her slaves tongue.

Once the little matter of Dawn coming on Kevin's tongue had been dealt with, then the fun and games could begin.

As the door closed Kevin bent and picked up Dawns black patent leather shoe, placing it on her foot, before kissing the black stockinged ankle and down to the upper of the shoe, before repeating the process.

"I...I've never done anything like this before Kevin."

"It's fine Miss Dawn, and please call me slave, otherwise Goddess might be angry with me."

"Goddess? Is that her title?"

"She allows me to call her that when I worship her."

"How often is that?"

"Every day"

"And by worship you mean licking her."

"Yes, and fucking her if I've been a good slave. Now may we get on Miss Dawn?"

"Yes, yes. What do I do?" She asked.

"Well you lie back and relax and hopefully come on my tongue." He reached for the waistband of her black knickers as she leaned back on her elbows, eager to watch him.

He leaned forward and brushed his lips over the gusset, breathing in her musk, then licking her mound with his broad wet tongue."

He pushed his tongue into the side if her gusset, teasing her momentarily, before pulling the knickers down. She automatically lifted her bottom to assist in their removal, pulling them over one foot, leaving then hanging rather sluttishly on one ankle.

He spread her legs and kissed the inside of her her thighs between the stockings and her mound, then dragging a very wet tongue over her cunt lips, tucked neatly away, then turned his head, made his tongue hard, licking faster up and down her slit. He used his thumbs to open her up, her vagina dilating slightly as he did so, just enough to plunge his long hard tongue into her. She grabbed him by the hair with one hand, the other frantically grabbing the counterpane by her side, gasping at the feeling of having a tongue in her tight under used fuck hole.

"Thank you," it was Kevin who spoke, "thank you for allowing me the honour of serving you Miss Dawn."

He gave an involuntary shiver as she said "Shut up and lick my cunt," almost forgetting to add "slave."

His tongue plunged back into her as he lifted her legs right up so that she was almost bent double. He softened his tongue, then licked from her fuck hole up to her clit hood in one motion. Hardening it again to seek out her bud, locating it, noting it was smaller than Carol's before sucking it into his mouth then rubbing his tongue across it, between his lips, turning his head so he could lash his tongue left and right, faster and faster, varying it with sucking it, then licking down to taste her cunt juice again.

She moaned as every variation, her orgasm building and building, extolling him to "suck me Kevin!" forgetting to call him slave, until she was gasping for air, bucking her hips into his face, grinding her cunt onto his mouth. Kevin slipped two fingers into her, finger fucking her now sopping wet hole.

When it arrived, her orgasm was loud, long and very noisy, to the point of violent, she was definitely a screamer this one.

It must have lasted 15 seconds or more before she gasped and pushed his head away, unable to take any more pleasure.

"Fucking hell," thought Kevin, "if Carol is planning to have her fuck-licked she'll be climbing the fucking walls!" so much for not disturbing the neighbours! It was a good job the spare room didn't share a party wall or the middle aged guy next door would have been masturbating furiously by now.

He knelt between her legs as she rested. He smelt his two fingers, a rich musky aroma, different from Carol, but nevertheless very nice. Should he ask permission to lick his fingers?

He decided he should, but she said "no, lick my come off my arsehole instead."

He bent his head back, spreading her cheeks, much fatter than Carol's skinny little but gorgeous arse, her cunt juice was flowing out of her, more than a trickle that's for sure, across her perineum, which he licked first, then her brown starfish (anal bleaching is not popular where she lives), until she told him to stop.

He backed away and stood, holding out his hand to help her up.

"Goddess said to take you into her bedroom."

She held his hand as they entered the hall, her dressed in black and silver bra, black hold ups and black patent leather shoes, Him, of course naked, his cock hard and throbbing in front of him.

She stopped at the hall mirror to check her hair.

"Be a good boy and fetch my handbag."

He scurried off into the living room, and returned with it. She put it on the telephone table under the mirror and fixed her make up. Her hair definitely had that just fucked look, which was ironic as she hadn't been...YET! But she looked gorgeous, very pretty, raven hair cascading onto her shoulders, large natural breasts, a lovely sweep to her hips, full plump but not fat bottom, and very shapely legs. Kevin wondered what she would look like with an eight inch cock in her, it wouldn't be long before he found out. She handed her handbag back to him and he returned it to the living room.

She held out her hand and he took it, escorting her to the closed bedroom door.

He paused and knocked, not hearing a reply he took a chance, turned the handle and ushered her through.

Carol was lying prostrate on the bed, her arse near the foot, her legs bent. She was wearing the black lace top stockings, red Agent Provocateur suspender belt holding them up, the exact lingerie Kevin had bought her the previous week but which she had not worn for him yet. Red high heel shoes completed the ensemble. 👠💥

Dawn's breath caught in her throat not because of how she was dressed but at the shock of seeing a man kneeling between her legs, licking her cunt.

😛

She turned to go but Kevin held onto her hand.

"She wants you to watch, please stay."

"But they're having sex, it's private."

"Sex is not private in Carol's house, we all watch each other, its ok," he re-assured her.

"Who is he?"

"Her slave."

Her eyes were wide open in astonishment, she was speechless.

"How many does she have for God's sake?" she laughed.

"Just us two."

Kevin changed hands, holding her left in his left and slipped his right arm around her waist, and leaned in to her kissing her shoulder, which he was able to look over hoping to catch Carol's eye.

Carol enjoyed her slave's ministrations for a minute as Kevin slipped his hand off Dawn's waist, caressing her thigh, then her plump arse cheeks, slipping his fingers underneath spreading her lips with index and third fingers, his middle finger slipping into her vagina. He finger fucked her while Carol had her cunt licked.

Carol opened her eyes and looked at them, Kevin winked at her and she nodded, barely perceptible even to him.

He whispered into Dawns ear: "Goddess wont allow me to fuck you until you've sampled her other slave, but first I have to show her that you're ready for him."

Kevin pulled his finger out of her, stepped in front of her and knelt, gently pushing her back against the door frame. Then he raised her right leg over hjs left shoulder. He craned his head so his mouth could reach her cunt.

It was then that Carol spoke: "Stand up slave."

The gardener stopped licking and stood, Carol turning him by the hip to face Dawn.

His eight inch cock was quivering in front of him, pre cum pooled at the opening, foreskin rolled back behind the engorged head. Carol sat up and grabbed his shaven scrotum, pulling down making his erection stand horizontal to his body then released allowing it to rise up to his belly again.

Kevin looked up at Dawn, her eyes were closed as he sucked her tender engorged clit.

As he stopped sucking she looked down at him, opening her eyes.

"Do you want his cock in you?" Kevin asked her.

Dawn looked up and saw the eight inch erection. She let out an involuntary gasp. She had never had a cock that big before, long and thick, slightly bent, but she knew she had to have it in her, despite Kevin being the one who had licked her to orgasm.

"Yes, but what about you?"

"Goddess has other plans for me."

He shuffled to the side and turned to face Carol and her cock slave.

"Sit on the bed, slave," she told the gardener, "near the edge, and lie back."

He did as he was told and Kevin stood and took Dawn's hand and they crossed the room to the bed.

Carol was sat next to her slave and she crooked her finger at Dawn.

"Uh-huh,reverse cowgirl first," as Dawn shuffled into position. Kevin stood in front of her and she smiled self consciously at him. He took her hands and lowered her down onto the slaves groin.

Carol reached between her legs taking the monster cock in her hand, aiming it towards her slit.

"Help me slut," said Carol. Kevin knelt and reached between her legs spreading her lips as his cock head nuzzled into her duck hole.

Dawn, having let go of Kevin's right hand reached down to steady herself as the enormous cock head penetrated her vagina, the glans slipping past her inner lips, making her gasp in pleasure. She threw her head back and expelled a long "fuuuck!"

She gave in, forcing her arse down onto his cropped pubes, taking the entire length info her fuck hole until he was in her to the hilt. Kevin put his hands behind her knees lifting her legs high and wide, forcing her to lie back against his chest.

Carol rubbed her cunt lips, wetting her fingers with the copious cunt juice, spreading them, then rubbing across her clit, at which Dawn moaned loudly. The cock slave began to buck beneath her, stroking his cock in and out about four or fives inches.

"Get your tongue to work Slut" she ordered Kevin, and he shuffled in, leaning forward, kissing Carol's hand as he passed, and planted his tongue directly onto Dawns exposed clit.

She juddered at his touch and Carol leaned behind her undoing her bra catch, freeing her breasts, before leaning in to suck her right nipple, and tweak the left simultaneously.

It didn't take long for her to come, and this, her second, was even more powerful than her first, lasting nearly twenty seconds and accompanied by gasps, cries, plenty of "fucks!"s and more "oh Gods" than a convent on confession day, just after the cucumbers have been picked.

Carol took pity on her, pushing Kevin's head off her, and she just lay like a rag doll, although one impaled on a fucking huge erect penis.

Kevin mouth and tongue were aching and Carol sensed that. It was time for him to rest a while, it wouldn't do go sprain his tongue, which he had said had happened to him once before in the distant past during a marathon fuck-lick session.

Anyway, she needed his tongue for when she had taken a good load of spunk in her cunt, which she estimated would be within the next half hour (maybe even in the next chapter.)

To be continued in part 7.