Carol's Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

I knew that Colin would be quite some time fucking her and I left them to it whilst I went downstairs and fixed up a tray of drinks. Whilst in the kitchen I could hear the sound of their lovemaking, the cries of Carol when she came and the steady rhythm of Colin's pounding. When I returned to the bedroom they had changed places and Carol was on her hands and knees on the bed and Colin was fucking her doggy style.

"Fancy a change?" I asked.

"I can get into her better this way." Colin said. I could see that Carol was enjoying the change as she was coming constantly, her gasps muffled in the pillows, her little hands clutching them as the tremors rolled over her. Her back was now flushed down to her waist and John and Alan were on either side of her caressing her breasts and buttocks. Colin had a good strong grip on her hips as he rammed himself into her eager body. I got a good glimpse of his thick shaft as he pulled out of her and then in a flash he was back up her bringing another moan to her lips.

After about twenty minutes of regular strokes he began to quicken his pace.

"Are you going to spunk her?" I asked.

"Very close to it." he replied.

John was now lying down beside her and she was engaged in a passionate embrace with him. They were kissing one another and he was enjoying the feel of my wife being fucked by Colin. He could experience the pleasure of her orgasms as she enjoyed the thick heavy cock pumping into her pussy. Carol's orgasm became stronger as Colin reached his climax.

"Are you ready for mine now?" he gasped.

"Mmmmm, yes." she replied. His buttocks were now a blur of speed as he worked himself up to his climax. The slapping of his belly against her buttocks and her squeals of delight were an aphrodisiac to all of us. I very much wanted Carol to get as much pleasure as she could and it was beautiful to watch Colin fuck her.

As his fingers dug into her hips we all sensed that the moment was near. We all held our breaths as he began to ejaculate into her. His cock slammed hard into her vagina and he held it there forcing his thick semen into her womb ensuring that every drop of the precious liquid was pumped into her secret recess. Carol was screaming with the sensation of Colin's first ejaculation inside her body. She pressed herself back against him wanting all of his seed. Her body was shuddering with the orgasmic tidalwave that swept through her and her kisses to John were unbelievable passionate. After the initial surge of spunk, Colin pulled out the full length of his cock and again thrust it back into her as hard as he could. She responded with another shriek of pleasure as a further charge of his juice splashed against the back wall of her vagina, mingling with everyone else's spunk. Alan and I went over and held her body, supporting her hips so that Colin could do her properly. She had started to slide down as the force of the orgasms took away her strength. I could now clearly see where Colin's cock was buried in my wife's pussy, stretching her lovely hole. He pulled out and I noticed how he was covered in her thick white cream, indicating the magnitude of her pleasure.

I watched as he pulled completely out of her and the big purple knob end was exposed before he quickly returned to the welcoming warmth of my wife's lovely pussy. Another tremendous surge or orgasm hit her and Alan and I exchanged knowing looks as we felt her body sag with the sheer power of it. Colin continued for a few more minutes doing her this way until he was out of spunk. He had slowed down now until eventually he was leaning over her, kissing the back of her neck, his cock still buried in her. She was still rubbing herself back against him, and having little private orgasms to herself, whilst she was kissing John. It was a beautiful sight to see my wife in such circumstances. All of us had fucked her and she had received four helpings of spunk and she was still trying for more. My love for her was unbounded. She was the sexiest woman in the world, and I knew, a very happy and satisfied one.

Colin pulled out of her eventually, and she rolled over onto her back. I could see that Colin still had a semi-hard on and his penis was soaking wet from her and everyone else's spunk. He got up and dried himself on some tissues. I parted her thighs so John, Alan and I could see what her ravished pussy looked like after four men had been through her. With a smile on her lips she obligingly parted her lovely white thighs for us. We could clearly see up inside her and the spunk was now dribbling down onto her anus and then onto the sheets. Her inner lips were bright red from all the banging she had received and her white outer lips had now gone a soft pink. I had never seen her pussy so well fucked before and I got an erection as I looked at her. I reached over and slid my middle finger into her and felt the spunk from four men in her love tube. I eased out of her and slid my finger down to her anus and began to caress her there, working the spunk up into her back passage. John and Alan immediately took interest in what I was doing. She did not object and I lovingly began to work my finger up her anus, using their spunk as a lubricant.

As I worked on her bottom, Colin handed her a glass of chilled white wine. She was very grateful then she lay back to enjoy the fondling her arse hole was getting. Alan and John now helped me to open her up by supporting her legs and gently holding her soft white buttocks apart. I now had two fingers pistoning in to her willing hole and I had used more of the spunk to moisten her.

"Is this O.K.?" I asked.

"Can't you tell!" she smiled back at me.

Alan mentioned that he could feel her responding to this new lovemaking and he was very excited over it. She started to gasp as the first anal induced orgasm hit her. Her passage felt very hot to my fingers and she was now very easy to penetrate. Colin was kissing her and caressing her breasts. When he felt the first wave of pleasure hit her, he broke away from her to look at where I was caressing her.

"She obviously likes it this way." he remarked.

"When she is in the mood she really enjoys this." I replied.

I continued to work on her, making sure she was properly stretched for my cock to enter her. After about another five minutes I extracted my fingers from her body. My cock was now straining to get into her and I could see she was in need of it. Alan, however had other ideas and as I pulled away in order to mount her, he bent down between her legs and kissed her lovely arse hole. John and Colin smiled at the reaction of Carol who held herself open for him.

"Don't lick all the spunk away." I said to him.

He shook his head between her thighs, and after a few more loving kisses and caresses came up off her.

"Are you ready now?" I asked her.

She nodded with a loving smile. I made sure that the three men had a good view as I prepared to bum fuck her.

Alan and John were again on either side of her holding her legs up and apart, as she lay on her back. Colin slipped a couple of pillows beneath her hips, raising her buttocks and making her anus more accessible. We could all see her little brown hole, wet and inviting, having been properly lubricated with everyone's spunk. The atmosphere was electric as I mounted her for the second time. I placed my knob end at the entrance of her anus and paused for a moment. I let the others see what was about to happen and I glanced at Carol. I could see that she was very sexually excited about the prospect of the others watching her being bum fucked and she gave me a little kiss of encouragement.

I gently pushed into her. The knob end entered without any problem and once in, I held it there till she acknowledged that she had no pain. I asked Alan to reach into her pussy and bring out some of the spunk that she still had in her. He slid two fingers up her pussy and came out with another load which he began to lubricate my shaft with. When he was done my cock was gleaming with their juice. I eased the whole length of my cock up her arse till my balls were pressed against her buttocks.

"I love you." I whispered to her.

"Love you too." she replied.

Her anal muscles relaxed and I began to make love to my beautiful wife whilst her lovers watched. She was turned on by the thought of these other men watching, as her husband made love to her arse and the fact that it was their spunk that we were using to lubricate her. My strokes were long and gentle in her and she began to come, as I slammed into her hot wet anus. The others were enjoying seeing her in action and Colin again praised on her sexual ability. It made our love-making all the sweeter knowing that we were able to share it with others.

As I fucked her, John slipped a finger into her pussy. She respond immediately by groaning with another strong orgasm. Alan took the hint and also slipped a finger into her. Whilst I used her bottom they then began to work on clitty and her pussy. Colin reared up over her face and offered his swollen penis to her mouth. She took it readily and was again fully satisfied as the four of us worked her up to a shattering climax. Their hands were all over her as she screamed when I spunked her, my hot seed jetting up into her rectum. Her hips rammed up at me and her ankles were pushing at my buttocks urging me to fuck her arse. The others looked on, appreciatively, as I finished in her and she subsided back onto the bed. I bent over and kissed her passionately.

"Just the way you like it." I said.

She smiled, kissed me lovingly and said "Yes, and thank you for that." Alan and Colin watched as I slipped out of her. Her anus open where we could see inside her where my spunk lay. She looked beautiful and very sexy. I was very proud of having such a sexy and adventurous wife.

"Have you enjoyed your birthday treat then?" I asked her?

"Oh yes, it couldn't have been better." She smiled.

I think everyone will remember her birthday that year!

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers
12