Carol's Ex-Marital

Story Info
Ramon seduces Carol as hubby watches.
1.5k words
3.64
111.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following events have occurred in real life. The names have been changed to protect the identity of the people involved.

I and my wife have been married for over 4 happy years. In the 5th year she said that she was ready to start a family and last year we were blessed with Aaron.

My wife Carol is about 5'7 with a pretty figure; she had blue eyes, a sweet smile. She was just the type of woman a man would desire. Her best asset was her rack; eyes would follow her wherever she went. The only flaw was that her hips were a trifle too small to be called perfect. But overall she was above average.

She was born and brought up in a small family. Her background made her very straight forward and rigid in certain beliefs. She is shy kind of person and does not socialize easily. We enjoyed a happy sexual relationship.

But some thing changed her attitude in recent times. Earlier she never used to drink, but slowly she took to drinking, one positive aspect was that she never crossed the limit. It was a welcome change for me in her.

It was New Year's Eve and her office was hosting a party, we were invited and was surprised to see that it was quite grand. They had booked a hotel for it, elaborate arrangements were made. The ambience was fantastic and everyone settled down pretty quickly.

Carol usually dresses conservatively for parties. Today she choose a casual outfit. It was a simple dress in velvet. It did show some amount of her cleavage. It was quite a bold dress for a lady of carol's character. She was exited about the party and made proper preparations for Aaron.

We had some trouble finding the address. By the time we were there the party was in full swing. There were a lot of people. Carol introduced me to her boss Jamal he was a very friendly fellow and made me feel at home. She then introduced me to her co-workers. They were a great bunch of people to spend an evening with. The mood was upbeat. Carol never left me during the first hour, but as the party got going she started getting into the mood. She was drinking more than usual.

Of her friends, one fellow Ramon stood out. The way in which he looked at carol I was sure that he was up to something. He kept constantly hitting on Carol. She would just brush him off.

As the band was playing music we danced for few songs. As we returned, Jamal asked Carol for a dance they danced for quite a while and Carol returned totally drained. She must have danced for about 15 non stop songs. She spent some time sipping cocktails and talking with her friends. I meanwhile excused myself to the loo. When I returned the band was playing a slow tune and Carol was dancing with Ramon.

At first nothing happened then slowly Ramon started feeling her back and sides. The band stopped playing for a break. For some reason I wanted to see what would happen next and hid in a dark corner of the bar, so that I wasn't to be seen but I could keep them in my view. They returned and Carol was searching for me. Ramon ordered for drinks and both of them relaxed a while. They hit the dance floor again as soon as the band started playing; the first few songs were fast and set Carol up. When slow tunes came Ramon was quick to pick his cue. From where I was watching they were close to me.

Ramon drew Carol close to him and was moving to the music. As the time progressed he was breathing into her ear. His hands slowly came to rest just above her hips. Carol froze for a second and then seemed to relax. Ramon then placed his hand on her ass; Carol immediately put his hand back on her waist and said something. Ramon then didn't do anything much. By the fourth song Carol was pretty much in a trance by the drinks she had taken earlier. She was only 50% aware of what was happening. Ramon again placed his hand on her ass, this time she did not object. He was now slowly fondling her flesh and Carol was responding to his touch. She just put her head to his shoulder and was taking the feeling. He then slowly let his right hand climb up her body and rested it below her left breast. He then started kissing her neck. All the while Carol was taking in the sensation. He gently cupped her left breast; he slowly covered her whole breast and smiled to himself. He did the same to her right breast, Carol was now breathing very hard. Ramon was openly fondling my wife on the dance floor.

Ramon now knew that he was in full command. He told Carol that it was hot inside and so took her outside. I followed them closely.

They started to walk around the pool for sometime. Carol was oblivious of the fact that I had accompanied her to he party. There was small outhouse beside the pool, Ramon went in and checked to see if any one there. The only problem was that the door did not have a lock. Ramon took Carol inside and closed the door. I managed to open it slightly and get a peek at what was happening inside.

Ramon hugged Carol from behind and started kissing her ear; he said that she looked very beautiful tonight. He slowly raised his arms and cupped her heavy breasts, Carol let out a soft moan. He rolled his palm all over her breasts and finally captured her nipple in between his fingers; he slowly started tugging at them. Carol was totally in ecstasy she was on fire due to the assault by Ramon on her. He turned her so that she was facing him and leant in to kiss her. It was a very long kiss; Ramon was pitching a ferocious tent in his trousers. I had my dick already in my hand. He made sure that he pressed it into Carol.

Carol was moaning hard. Ramon let go of her suddenly.

Ramon said "Carol you look sexy today, as a New Year's gift will you let me see your breasts?"

Carol did not know what to say. "Please only for once" he added.

Carol simply nodded to my disbelief and slowly started to unzip her dress; she stood in front of Ramon in her bra and her dress around her waist. Ramon by now had stripped to his trousers. He slowly asked her to strip her dress off her body, which Carol did in a jiffy. My wife was standing in front of her friend in a bra and panty.

"Wonderful, wonderful" Ramon kept saying. "Carol you are so hot, you are perfect" were his remarks.

He slowly cupped her breasts through her bra and kissed her deeply. He kissed her allover her face and neck. Carol was in a totally different world. Ramon unbuckled his pants. His boxers were pitching a huge tent. He slowly lowered his boxers and stood totally nude in front of my wife.

Carol kept staring at his cock, it was quite a size. He then slowly unclipped Carol's bra , her breasts fell free and Ramon cupped each of them gently and started milking them. He asked carol if he could kiss her tits and she nodded.

He started kissing her upper chest and slowly made his way to her nipples. He took her hard bud between his teeth and started to suckle; in the meantime he pulled her panties aside and was fingering her. Carol was totally in lust, she pulled him close to her chest, Ramon was working hard on both her nipples and was sending her senses crazy. She looked down and saw that his saliva was everywhere.

Ramon positioned Carol and slowly entered her now wet pussy. He pumped her slowly as her cunt took his cock inch by inch. Carol was moaning and was on fire. Ramon slowly started picking up pace and pumping hard. The room was filled with animalistic grunts and moans.

Carol's boobs were flying in all directions.

Carol then said that she was in her fertile month and wasn't on pill, but it was too late. Ramon grimaced and started unloading his seed into Carol. Both of them lay there exhausted and totally flushed. Ramon kissed her hard and thanked her for such a wonderful evening. He withdrew his cock from her and both of them got dressed.

I fired my load on the nearby bushes and hurried back to the party and acted as if I had not seen anything.

Carol joined me a little later she looked tired and said that she wanted to go home. So we left the party. A few days later I got news that Carol was pregnant, now I want to see whom does the baby resemble.

That was what happened a few months back.