Carol's Kid Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

There's another girl...

I told Becky, pointing out a short girl in a tank top who was waving to somebody on a boat, and what I was referring to was the fact that when she raised her arm, it was revealed that the girl had a little swirl of armpit hair.

"It's getting warm," I added, noting that the temperature was getting to the point that wearing the long sleeved blouse was going to be uncomfortable for her. "That's at least the fifth woman we've seen so far."

"I know, but..."

"I'm just saying that you aren't all that unusual," I told her. "Nobody knows you up here. Good place to let your freedom flag fly."

"Tony," Becky whined as we looked at a rack of summer clothing drastically reduced since it was the Labor Day weekend, wincing when I held up a tube top. "I would get laughed at if I wore anything like that."

"Nonsense."

"Not just because of the - you know - hair," Becky said. "I don't have anything to hold that up with. I wear... a padded bra."

"I know," I said, having felt the quilt-like feel when we petted a couple of times. "I felt it. I don't care about that. There! Look at that woman. She's got less on top than you do, and she looks nice."

I had nodded at a woman who was not only bra-less but practically breast-less as well, and it was true. Breasts came in all sizes, and I never met one I didn't like. Of course, the only ones I had personally experienced so far belonged to her sister, and it was clear that Becky was intimated by the size of Carol's boobs, probably thinking that I was comparing hers to them.

What I wanted to see were Becky's armpits, which were still untouched by me except for that brief moment in the park. We had made out several times since, but unlike the wham-bam approach of her sister, Becky was making me wait and really work for it.

"Here. How about this one?" I suggested, showing her a modestly cut light blue tank top. "I'll buy it."

"I'm a medium," Becky said, and scrunched her face when I found one in that size.

"Now go into the ladies room and try it on," I said after I paid for it, and after some pouting Becky finally did.

I waited patiently for her, and although it seemed like a long time, when she emerged it was worth the wait.

"Your bra straps are showing," I said, which caused Becky to raise her hands up to slide them under the tank top fabric and give me an magnificent view, but even before she did, I could see her armpit hair peeking out from the front of her arm fold. It was almost as if there was so much hair growing in there that it was overflowing.

With her hands raised, I got to see the wild jungles of dark brown hair up close, and not even Becky's embarrassment could restrain my glee.

"Becky, you look so sexy," I said.

"I feel like everybody is staring at me," she said.

They weren't, of course. The day passed and nobody said a thing about her, and I only noticed a few guys doing any staring. I was just waiting to say something to the one guy, who was old enough to be my father, but then I realized that he was doing just what I would have done if I was seeing Becky. Just looking and admiring, and that was confirmed when he smiled and winked at me after moving along.

************

You survived the day...

I told Becky later in the car as we drove back home.

"Nobody said anything or stared at you."

"A few people did stare," Becky said in correcting me.

"Maybe they were just crazy about the way you look," I opined. "I know how they feel. Now without the bra they would have stared even more."

"You can take my bra off when we get to your place," Becky said.

This was a major event in our relationship, since I had only felt her breasts through the padded bra before. So she had small tits? I didn't care, I like breasts of all shapes and sizes, just like I was crazy about women's armpits, hairy, smooth or in between.

Becky's armpits were special though. That afternoon I had spent the day peeking at every opportunity, and by the end I noticed that Becky was becoming a lot less self-conscious about it all, and unpinned her arms from her sides.

That made me so horny that I was walking around with an perpetual erection. Watching other people do double takes and check her out turned me on, and if she had ever suddenly raised her arms and did something like run her fingers through her scalp to give the world a real good look I probably would have cum right in my jeans on the spot.

As it turned out, having guys look at her that way had turned Becky on a little too, which was why she made the comment about me taking off her bra, which I did as we made out on the couch. It was after I had been staring at her armpit while Becky had sat next to me with her arm up on the back of the couch for a minute.

I took the tank top up and off Becky, pausing for a second with her arms raised high so I could savor the moment. My brief glance at school that time had been accurate. I had feared that I might have exaggerated the moment in my mind during the past few months, but that wasn't the case.

"You're worse than Roger," Becky said as I raked my fingers through her armpit hair, which was so dense that working my digits through the thicket was a bit of a challenge. "But he just liked to look."

Becky's armpit hair was a different texture than Carol's had been. The dark brown fur had a more coarse feel to it, and when I kissed the thick tuft while leaning forward and unhooking Becky's bra, I savored the warmth and the musky aroma that greeted my face. The strong scent of her deodorant had faded as the day had gone on and had been replaced with a neutral aroma that had a hint of her own natural scent.

"There, now how bad was that?" I asked when the bra came off. "I think your breasts are amazingly sexy."

"They're way smaller than Carol's," Becky said sadly.

"I love yours just they way they are."

Becky's breasts were quite small, but the little cones were adorable. Her tits were about the size of lemons and consisted mostly of her aureolas, which were puffy and a light crimson in hue.

They disappeared in my palms, and as I gently massaged them Becky sighed in response.

"I want to make love to you," I said.

"Me too. Next week," was Becky's response.

"Why next week?"

"Something just started," Becky said with a sad face. "I noticed when we got back and I went to the bathroom."

"I don't care about that," I said, grabing her hand and putting it on the bulge of my jeans, and for the first time she didn't pull it right away but instead gave it a little rub.

"I do," Becky said. "I want it to be special for our first time."

"Does this bother you?" I asked. "I've heard that girls breasts get sensitive around this time."

"No, your hands feel nice," Becky said. "Do you really think my breasts are sexy?"

"Absolutely." I said. "They're so firm, and your nipples are so puffy. Just relax and let me massage them. Why don't you put your arm back here for me?"

I arranged Becky so that her right hand was behind the back cushion of the chair, which allowed me to just lean forward and bury my face in the warm pocket of her underarm while my hand kept playing with her breasts.

Becky jumped when I first started kissing and licking her armpit hair, but I came to realize that the hair was so dense and thick that Becky couldn't feel my tongue against the flesh of her underarm, and that was what Carol had liked most of all, so I spent considerable time nibbling and licking around the outer fringe of her armpit.

My tongue and lips working around the inside of her upper bicep, where I had noticed the fringe sprouts that day, and down near her upper ribs, where the hair finally thinned and ended, had the desired effect, and it wasn't long before Becky's body was coiling against the back of the couch.

Now Becky's hand was back rubbing the bulge in my pants, and just when I thought I was going to cum Becky whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to get you off?"

********

I jumped to my feet...

and tore off my jeans before Becky could change her mind. My fruit-of-the-looms were another matter, since for the entire day my cock had been in various stages of erection and I had a tendency to drool pre-cum like a leaky faucet when aroused.

You could actually hear the sound of the fabric as I peeled the underwear off me, and as I got them off of me as fast as I could, I could see Becky's eyes on my cock as it bounced around like a diving board before I sat down.

"Your dick is way bigger than Roger's," Becky said as she touched it very gingerly. "Way fatter."

"I don't really care about Roger," I said, and the way she kept bringing him up was bothering me.

I know that he had been the only guy she had been with, but the asshole had robbed the cradle as far as I was concerned. Besides, I didn't care about any cocks besides my own, although the looks that the only two girls that had seen it had given it did do something for me in terms of confidence.

"I was scared of it when I first saw it - when you were with Carol," Becky said, wrapping her fingers around the shaft as best she could.

"I'm going to cum quick," I warned Becky as I turned away from seeing her little pale hand begin to stroke my fat cock, and returned to an even better sight.

"I like to watch dicks cum," Becky said as she leaned forward, burying my face under her arm even further in the process. "Does your dick spurt in the air when you cum?"

Becky found out the answer to that question right away, because I was cumming as the words left her mouth. Because my face was otherwise occupied I couldn't see what was going on, but by the looks of things my cum did go quite a ways.

"Don't stop!" I grunted when Becky's hand began to slow down. "Jerk it harder."

I felt like I could cum again for some reason, so even though my cock had lost some stiffness, I implored Becky to continue masturbating me. She didn't seem to mind, so I leaned my face out of her armpit and watched Becky studiously try to milk another orgasm out of me.

It only took another minute or so for me to cum again, and this orgasm I was able to witness, the ropes of cum spurting out of my semi-turgid cock as it flopped around crazily. The end result was that Becky's hands and arms were coated with my milky seed, along with me from my stomach to my knees.

"That was far-out," Becky said as she looked at the mess we had created. "You cum way more than Roger, and he never did it twice in a row like that."

"Forget Roger," I said. "How about you? Let me get you off now."

"I'm having my period."

"I don't care," I said, wanting to get a look at her pussy. "I can get it up again."

After we verbally jousted about this for a time, we began to make out again, and after I assured Becky that I only wanted to look, she relented and took off her jeans.

The second that those tight bell-bottoms started to come down my head was spinning. There was a treasure trail that fanned out quickly, and even though her panties were very full cut, the timberline of her bush was a good inch or two over the top elastic, and along the inside leg openings Becky had hair sprouting out on both sides. Even through the front panel of the undies, I could see the outline of her bush as it pushed against the cotton.

"Please take them off for me," I begged.

"Next weekend," Becky insisted, and even though she was very shy and insecure, I knew she could see how much I lusted after her, and just to tease me she toyed with the hairs that peeked out, pulling them out and twirling them around her fingers.

"Just a peek?" I begged, and she smiled, yanking them up and down quickly.

I saw the string standing out clearly against her bush, which was even more dense than I had suspected, but I didn't care about that. I would have done anything to get at her, but she held fast.

"At least get me off again," I said, showing her than my cock was just like every other 18 year old guys, in a perpetual state of erection.

"Save up your energy, because you'll need it next weekend," Becky chided me, and when she refused to help me I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"I can't wait until then," I said as I went to get my lubricant of choice, and the size of the jar was what Becky thought was hilarious.

"Is that a lifetime supply?" Becky asked when she saw the gigantic container

"It's the family size jar," I explained, and indeed my affection for self-abuse was what had prompted me to buy the economy size, not to mention that the wide mouth allowed me to scoop it out easier.

I rubbed the petrroleum jelly all over my cock and began working my fist up and down while staring at Becky, who giggled for a minute but then started to get more interested in what I was doing. The evidence of that was that she started rubbing the the front of her panties while I jerked off.

This exhibitionist behavior was something new to me, but I discovered that I was enjoying seeing the reaction of Becky, who was getting excited by me with my cock in my fist pumping away. The fact that instead of using my imagination to visualize Becky, I was able to gawk at her certainly made it even better.

"I'll finish for you," Becky said but I declined her offer and kept jerking off.

Becky was now kneeling beside me, her hand now inside her panties, and that allowed me to get a nice look at much of the jungle of hair while I neared orgasm. My vision got foggy and my cock tingled just before I came, and Becky might have had an orgasm herself but I was too busy cumming myself to be sure.

"We could have done that to each other," I said as we sat there and smiled at each other. "But that was hot to watch you."

"Next weekend," Becky said. "That was cool watching you do that. You do it a lot?"

"Yeah. Do you?" I asked, and Becky blushed as she nodded.

******

We consummated our relationship...

that next weekend, and while it was great, it was a bit of a let down in a way. Maybe I had built it up so much in my mind that it could never have lived up to what I had imagined.

We had sex in every way possible, and while the sex was really good, there was still something wrong. That someone was Roger, whose name continued to come way too often for my liking, and it finally came to a head after a couple of months when she let it slip that she was still calling him.

"It's nothing bad," Becky insisted. "You should be flattered. I always tell him how nice you are, and how great you are in bed."

"You tell him that?"

As it turns out, this Svengali-like character had been pumping her for information all along, and Becky confessed that sometimes she would give him sort of a blow-by-blow description of our lovemaking, complete with intimate descriptions of my anatomy.

"That was why you measured my cock last week?" I asked about that bizarre evening when she seemed obsessed with finding out how thick it was, and Becky nodded sheepishly. "So you could give this clown measurements of it?"

Becky said that she was doing this as a favor to him, because he really missed her. His wife didn't understand him or have sex with him, and so he got himself off while listening to Becky tell of our lovemaking.

Besides, Becky explained proudly, after all she had declined when Roger had pressed her to meet them for a reunion of sorts.

"Them?" I asked. "Who's them?"

"Roger and uh... Lisa," Becky confessed after I pressed her on her slip of the tongue.

"Who the hell is Lisa?" I demanded to know. "This ass-hole's wife?"

"No."

"Then who is it?" I asked.

She told me eventually, and it turned out that Lisa wasn't this guy's wife. She was his daughter.

"You mean to say that you've had sex with this Roger and his daughter?" I asked, trying to keep my jaw off the ground as Becky nodded in the affirmative.

"You always tell me how much you would like to see me with you and another girl," Becky protested when I confessed to being a bit shocked. "What's the difference?"

"The difference is that the guy is having sex with his daughter," I informed her.

Becky told me that I was splitting hairs, so to speak, and that if I wanted to, we could all get together too. Me and Becky and Roger and Lisa. Just the four of us.

"No thanks," I said.

"Roger said that I should try to get you to let him join us some time too," Becky said, rubbing my cock through my jeans as we sat in the car, which had always worked in getting my attention before. "He said you really sound interesting, and even if you didn't want to have him actually doing anything with us he said he would love to just watch."

"Watch us?"

"Yeah, when I told him how fat your cock is, he didn't believe me, and said he would have to see it for himself. He's very open-minded and he's really smart," Becky said. "I think you would really like him if you gave him a chance. If you're really as open-minded as you claim to be, what would be wrong about you being with another man?"

That wasn't going to happen, and as much as I loved Becky's furry body, I knew we were over. We broke up over the course of the next week, after which Becky ran back to this guy who really must have had some kind of hold on Becky, for better or worse.

As for me, I moved on. 1970 was here.

**********

Thanks for the positive feedback so far.

12