Carol's Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he wants his turn now." Carol said to Alec, as I knelt over them caressing her legs.

"Oh. O.K." he replied and tenderly dismounted from her.

He lay down by her side and I quickly moved between her thighs. As I positioned myself, the smell of his spunk rose up from her crotch and the slightly salty smell of it aroused me even further. I knew that I would not be able to ride her for too long before I ejaculated, but I was determined to enjoy this sexual act with her fully.

Lowering myself between her thighs I took my cock in my right hand and guided it to her gaping love-slot. I enjoyed the new sensation as my knob-end slid easily into her, and Alec's hot semen bathed it. The sheer lust of the moment, as his precious juice coated my shaft for the first time, was almost overwhelming. In the darkness of the bedroom I could just make out the outline of my cock sliding into my wife. She was very open and I was surprised, having got just half of myself into her, to feel the neck of her womb come into contact with my knob. My lust was greater aroused, realising that her cervix had dropped down after orgasm, so that his semen could be sucked up into her womb. Here was the most adulterous act imaginable, my young wife's body was trying to impregnate her wit his seed, her womb was avidly searching for his potent cream in order to fertilise her eggs. My inflamed passion forced my cock to push fully into her receptive body and I slammed into her to the hilt, my heavy balls hitting her sweet anal bud, his spunk from her crack coating them wetly. The hardness of her cervix pressed down on my cock as both organs fought for position. I waited for a moment; imbedded in her cunt, savouring the sensation of having her, directly after he had dumped two loads into her, in one continuous fuck session. I bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Alec, you certainly opened her up. She feels fantastic. You obviously had a hell of a load for her." I said.

He just grunted in reply, too exhausted to speak.

"You feel great!" I said to her. "Would you like to have him again?" I asked her, for his benefit.

"Yes, that would be nice, you don't mind, do you?" she replied.

"Just as long as you're happy." I assured them both.

"I think you need a spunk cocktail up you now, don't you?" I asked her.

"Yes please." She replied.

I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my shaft in confirmation of her sexual needs, so I began to pull out of her until just the tip of my penis was still inside her. Thrusting forwards again I began to ride her hard but not too fast, enjoying the heady sensations of smelling and feeling Alec's leavings in her pussy. She began to come almost at once and as I rode her I could feel each orgasm rise in her to its peak and she then subsided, until the next one. I don't know how many she had, but she was in a continual state of orgasm, and this aroused me further, speeding up my thrusts and quickly forcing me to my own climax.

"She's fantastic." Alec murmured, totally amazed by her ability to enjoy herself so much.

"Oh God!" I gasped, as I prepared to ejaculate into my adulterous wife whilst her lover lay watching me.

"Here it comes, Carol, another load for you womb, take it all."

Her arms tightened around me as she urged me to empty my hot seed into her to mingle with Alec's. She was too far gone to say anything but gasped with added pleasure as she felt my spunk erupt into her love-channel, and her greedy womb dipped down again to immerse itself in a lake of semen.

I don't know how many contractions I had, but it was one of the most intense orgasms we ever shared. Carol was ecstatic at being able to have both Alec's spunk and mine in her at the same time and as I sank down on her perspiring body, I kissed her lovingly, knowing the great pleasure we had been able to give her this night.

"I love you." I said to her.

"Love you too." She replied, then kissing me tenderly.

Whilst I was still mounted in her velvet saddle she turned to Alec and pulled him to her and I watched in the darkness as she kissed him lovingly on the lips. He responded to her with satisfied passion, and I realised that if we lucky, then she would be able to receive much more of his precious cream in the months to come.

There was no further sex that night and about half an hour after I fucked her, he left and went home. When he had gone Carol was extremely pleased with herself, and I reassured her that she could have him whenever she wanted, and as far as I was concerned, the more the better. She was relaxed enough now and her initial fears, of my reaction, had vanished and as she fell asleep in my arms I held my sexy young wife to me, knowing that I would have the good fortune to bath my cock in Alec's spunk on a regular basis.

12