Carol's Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Carol is blackmailed into a new life.
3.2k words
4.24
53k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiberius2
Tiberius2
17 Followers

It was just before 9am when Carol Williams pulled into the car park of the small medical center in the south of Birmingham England. She had been one of the practice nurses here for over ten years. She parked in her usual spot and got out of her small Toyota. Even though she was wearing her nurses uniform she was a glorious sight. She was definitely in the beautiful woman class, a size 16 with a 38H bust and standing 5'8" in stockinged feet. She didn't look anywhere near her 48 years of age and with natural blonde shoulder length hair framing a beautiful face which featured the most piercing blue eyes. She was desired by men and often made other women feel intimidated with her natural assets. The married mother of two grownup children, a son who had recently started working for a tech company in the USA and a daughter who had started university in Oxford the previous September. She was a well respected and liked member of the community. What none of her colleagues and only a couple of her closest friends knew was that she is a serial adulterer Her husband John was nearly twenty years her senior and she married him for what she considered the most beautiful of reasons, money. Carol knew that her husband was in bad health and figured that in a couple of years she would inherit everything, which always made her smile. She never considered divorce as an option she wanted everything and knew that the only way was to stay married to a man she considered useless.

Carol got out of the car and after locking it walked the ten yards to the staff entrance of the medical center. She knew just how to show off her curves as she walked and even in flat heeled shoes and the dull green trousers and top her hips swayed and the shape of her sexy ass was obvious. Once inside she said hi to Linda on reception and headed to her small surgery on the ground floor where she would be treating minor ailments and taking blood samples. She sat at her desk and almost immediately got a text message on her work cell phone. She opened it expecting either a cancellation or a doctor wanted her to see one of their patients. The text read: You have an email from master.slut.user. Open the message and reply within the next ten minutes or you will need a new job and a good divorce lawyer!

She logged into her desktop computer and sure enough there was an email from whoever had sent her the text. She opened it and her eyes opened wide and her heart beat increased rapidly.

It read: I know and can prove what a slut you really are either you accept my terms or your family, friends and employer get copies of these pictures. You have ten minutes to reply and accept my terms. All correspondence with me written or verbal will start with the word Sir.!

Carol gasped in horror and disbelief at the three attached pictures. One was of her kissing her current boyfriend good bye on his doorstep. The second was a year old and clearly showed her kissing the semi hard cock of a male stripper at a hen party. The third was the most damming of all, taken a few months earlier it showed her and a guy of only20 years of age booking into a travel lodge hotel.

She needed time to figure out who this was and what to do about it. She quickly typed: How much do you want and can we meet to discuss the situation?

Then sent the email. Her fingers tapped on the desktop as she awaited a reply. Her immediate thought was find out who it was trying to blackmail her then get one of the many lover's she had to put a stop to it. She figured that Steve a doorman at a local club would be ideal. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, but had the necessary muscle and would do pretty much anything for her. Just then the ping of another email arrived from her tormentor saying: You certainly have looks, but it appears that you are fucking stupid as well. I will decide when and If we meet. You also didn't address me as Sir which has incurred a punishment. Remove your panties and place them under the rear wiper blade of your car. You have 2 minutes to complete this task or I start sending your pictures.

Now in absolute panic Carol kicked off her black flat soled shoes and pulled down her trousers and black panties in one movement exposing her long fleshy legs, ass and shaven pussy. Then she just as quickly got back into her green bottoms and shoes. She scrunched up the panties in her left hand and headed for her car as quickly as she could. As she walked through reception Linda gave her a quizzical look as to where she was going when her first patient was due in a couple of minutes. Carol gave a false smile. "I left my phone in the car." She lied.

With that she exited the building and went to the car park. She looked around as she approached her own car but apart from a few empty staff cars and a couple of patients cars she couldn't see anyone around. She folded the panties into a small square and placed them under the rear wiper of her Toyota. She then quickly returned to her surgery.

She found it difficult to concentrate on her appointments and after every patient she checked for new emails. Sure enough after her 11:30 had gone she found another message waiting it read: Your panties smelled to fresh in future you will put the underwear you intend to wear that day on the previous night before you go to bed. Also there will be no shower or washing of your cunt after 7:30pm or do you understand?

Carol stared at the screen, she was turning bright red from a mixture of embarrassment and anger as she typed: Yes sir.

Her head was spinning she couldn't think who would have known so much about what she got upto in her free time. Was it one of the doctors or other staff here? He knew her phone number and email address, but those weren't secret. Maybe it was an ex lover or someone she had turned down. Her train of thought was interrupted by the ping of another email she breathed a sigh of relief that it was only an internal note about an appointment with a patient. Then almost immediately another one from her tormentor arrived saying: I have decided that you will remove your bra and cut the ends out of the cups so your nipples poke through. Do that now as I will be inspecting later, failure to allow access to your nipples will result in you being forced to work with no bra on tomorrow.

She removed the green tunic placing it on her chair. Then she reached behind her back to unclasp the black bra which supported her 38H boobs. Her large breasts sagged slightly without support, but looked amazing and her dark pinky brown nipples contrasted beautifully with her pale skin and fair complexion. She quickly cut the ends out of the bra cups with a pair of scissors she normally used to cut bandages with. She then put the bra back on and to her own embarrassment noticed that as she pulled the green tunic back on the material was brushing against her now hard nipples.

By 3pm she had treated the last of her scheduled appointments and was completing some reports when she received the final email of the day from her blackmailer saying: When you finish work in half an hour you will drive to the rest area where you often park up to fuck guys in your car. Don't pretend that you don't know where I am talking about at 3:50pm someone will get into your car. you will pull your top up so he can suck your nipples you will suck his cock and swallow his cum. Don't make me have to spoil your life!

Carol could feel tears of shame in her eyes as she realised she had no option but to comply with the order. Thirty minutes later she was returning to her car and driving to the rest area that was only a couple of miles from where she lived. She had been here several times to have sex with guys who picked her up in bars, but always at night when it was pretty quiet apart from other couples parking up for sex. She indicated and pulled off the busy main highway to find half a dozen trucks and a few cars parked up. She parked between two trucks the one behind had the curtains drawn around the glass of its cab so the driver was probably taking a sleep. The one in front only showed the rear of its trailer. After a couple of minutes she noticed a guy walking along the hedge line passing the truck in front of her. He was a scruffy looking man probably in his early fifties. After checking the registration plate number on her car he began to grin revealing bad teeth. He opened the passenger side door and got into her car.

"I wasn't sure if your boyfriend was kidding about you being here." He told her.

He then produced a screwed up £10 note from his pocket and handed it to a stunned Carol. "Well there's your money darling lets see your nipples then!"

Carol's face turned scarlet with embarrassment as she realised that her blackmailer was making her commit an act of prostitution with this guy. She pulled up her tunic to allow him access to her large pinky brown nipples. He roughly pulled and pinched on the exposed flesh. She now began to notice that he didn't smell very good and obviously didn't take personal hygiene seriously. She tried to ignore the pain he was causing.

"So when did you meet my boyfriend?" She asked.

"I haven't met Wayne in person only online. Now be a good slut and suck my cock you've had your money."

He unzipped his dirty jeans and took out a smaller than average uncircumcised cock. Carol could smell the stale odour on it, she decided that the best thing she could do was get this unpleasant task over and done with as quickly as possible. She lowered her head towards his cock. As it entered her mouth it was all she could do not to gag on the bad taste it had. She began to bob her head up and down as she sucked his dick. "That's it you cheap whore suck my cock!" He hissed to her.

After less than three minutes he shot his jizz down her throat. "Tell Wayne when I get my Social Security money next week. It will be worth £20 to fuck you." He told her sarcastically.

With that he left the car and walked back along the edge of the bushes and past the parked truck.

Carol couldn't drive away from the scene of her humiliation quickly enough. By the time she pulled into the drive of the large detached house she shared with her husband it was a little after 5pm she parked her car next to her husbands Range Rover, which he seldom used these days. She got out of her car determined that the first thing she was going to do was shower. As she approached the old oak front door to her house she noticed a parcel wrapped in silver paper and tied with red ribbon she picked it up and noticed her name on the card attached. She opened it before going indoors. Inside where the panties she had worn earlier with a note which read:

As you will see several loads of semen have been added to these you will wear them from 7:30 tonight until the end of your shift at work tomorrow. Don't wash or change them as you will be liable for inspection at any point during the day or night!

She sighed in resignation of her situation placing the box under her arm and entered the house. She knew that her husband would either be asleep or watching TV in the living room so she had no trouble bringing her package into their home. She headed straight for the shower, as she washed herself she tried to figure out just who was blackmailing her the rest of the evening passed peacefully though she didn't enjoy wearing the used panties to sleep in.

The following day started normally enough until she arrived at work. As soon as she logged on to her computer she read the email, it said: You performed your tasks very well yesterday as you finish at midday I have arranged something for this afternoon. You will be at the attached address for 1pm.

Carol had trouble concentrating on anything all morning she felt dirty because she hadn't showered and wondered what she would be expected to do when she reached the address she had been given. She even got angry with herself when she realised that her pussy was getting moist at the thought of what might happen. At just after noon she said goodbye to Linda on reception and headed for the address she had been given. Forty five minutes later her satnav had guided her to a detached house just outside of Birmingham. Her heart was pounding as she rang the doorbell. After a few seconds it was opened by an attractive brunette in her late twenties who looked Carol up and down.

"You better follow me." She instructed.

As she lead Carol to a small bedroom.

"You're a bit older than I was expecting but I suppose you will do. Now strip down to your dirty knickers and I'll take you through to meet everyone."

Carol froze trying to comprehend what she had just been told and expecting the slim but busty woman to leave the room while she undressed.

"Come on get your clothes off we haven't got all day!"

Carol was scarlet with embarrassment as she removed her work uniform and bra, more humiliation was caused by the fact that her nipples were hardening and she could feel the wetness between her legs.

"Oh I love big nipples like yours."

The smiling brunette told her.

With that she held out her hand for Carol to take hold of and lead her down the stairs to a pair of double doors which the brunette opened taking Carol into the large lounge. The room was occupied by two other women around the same age as the brunette and three men two in their forties and one younger in his early twenties. Carol was lead to the center of the room where she could see two black chords hanging from eye bolts in the ceiling. The brunette lifted each of Carol's arms and tied them above her head. She felt vulnerable and excited in equal measure. One of the other women stood up and walked over to the now fully restrained carol and without any warning pulled the gusset of her panties aside and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Carol gasped in shock and surprise, she had only ever had sex with one woman many years ago while at college.

The redhead now standing in front of her began to work her finger's in and out of Carol.

"This slut is ready for use." She told them.

The redhead then returned to the sofa and sat down. Carol had five total strangers watching her. She was just beginning to wonder where the brunette had gone when she felt the first lash of a leather flogger on her sexy ass.

"Oh fuck!" Carol cried out.

"Before anyone fucks you, you're going to be punished for turning up here in filthy knickers and obviously you didn't wash today." The brunette announced to everyone.

Carol then felt her panties pulled down from behind, before receiving another six lashes on her bare backside. The onlookers cheered and laughed as she yelped and her sexy ass shook with each lash. Once the torment was over everyone got up and began to touch her defenseless body she had one of the guys sucking on one breast and the third woman was chewing on her other nipple. The younger of the men was behind her rubbing his cock against her ass. Carol let out a sigh of pleasure as he began to gently work his cock into her anus. The two other women and guy were making comments about what a slut she was how her cunt juice was running down her thighs. Carol didn't care about anything they said she was in a state of sexual arousal higher than anything she had ever experienced. The guy in front of her began to work his cock into her pussy and for the first time in her life she was being double penetrated and by two men whose name's she didn't even know.

The young guy was first to cum and he was replaced by the man who had watched up to now. The new cock entering her anus was bigger than the previous one, but she was now well lubricated with semen and easily able to take the 8" of cock. Once these two men had emptied their jizz into her she was untied and she collapsed to the floor in a heap. Over the next hour or so she was made to perform oral sex on each of the women in turn. While she was licking the redheads pussy the younger guy fucked her from behind adding another load of semen to her sopping pussy. By the time she had brought the redhead to a climax and removed her face from between the woman's legs she could see that everyone except the brunette had gone.

"Right now you have made Jade cum you can get dressed and fuck off. It was a change to have an old dirty bitch like you. I will contact Wayne if we need you again." The brunette told her.

"Was Wayne one of the guys here today?" Carol asked.

"Don't be stupid they are just clients. Now go put your clothes on and fuck off." Replied the brunette.

As Carol made her way back to the bedroom to dress it dawned on her that she had been working in a brothel for the last couple of hours. She returned to her car once dressed, just as she was about to get into the car the door of the house opened and the brunette now in a dressing gown and smoking a cigarette threw the dirty panties carol had worn on the drive.

"Don't leave these here you dirty cunt and if I was you I'd try a bit of soap and water, because you stink lady."

The brunette then slammed the door of the house shut. A very tearful Carol drove back home. That was the last she heard from her blackmailer until the following week.

Tiberius2
Tiberius2
17 Followers