Carol's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Carol was allowed a drink she was made to lay across Debbie's lap and receive a dozen hard spanks on her ass for leaking and squirting on Linda's carpet. The spanking had tears of pain and humiliation forming in carols blue eyes. Once the spanking was over Debbie kissed and rubbed Carol's bottom to sooth the pain. After a couple of minutes Carol was able to sit next to Debbie.

For the next hour or so the three naked women chatted as if nothing unusual had happened. When Carol finally dressed and was about to leave Linda told her not to make any plans for Friday afternoon.

"That's another four days away so we will have to find things for you to do in the meantime." Added Debbie.

Carol knew as she drove home that she was going to smell of sex at work the following day as she wasn't allowed to shower. What was confusing her most of all was that even though she considered herself a strong person she was getting aroused by being used by others.

The next morning after she arrived at work and was seated in the kitchen area she received a text from Wayne telling her to go immediately and read the email on her work computer. She picked up her coffee and quickly headed to her desk in the surgery. She opened the email it read: You will be attending a special event on Friday evening. You will wear a black dress and bra. Suitable footwear can be obtained at 5pm from the address attached. You will not need any cash or cards to pay for the chosen item. Just tell the assistant that you have come to collect Wayne's order. You will not open the window in your surgery. Your appointments for the rest of the week have kept you free between 9 to 9:20 each morning. Either Debbie or Linda will call in to watch you masturbate and you will notify them if anyone comments on the smell of sex.

With that the door opened and the smiling Debbie walked into the airless room and was immediately hit by the musky aroma coming from carol.

"You will have to make it quick we are busy this morning." Debbie told her.

Carol knew exactly what was expected of her...To be continued...

12