Carol's School Tales Ch. 10

Story Info
Carol is blackmailed by the bus driver.
2.3k words
4.21
86.2k
10
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers

I heard the swish of the doors as they closed behind me. He looked at me with that sick grin. I followed him to the back of the bus. He sat on the backseat and opened his fly. I cringed as his fat little cock came into view. I reached into my schoolbag and pulled out yesterday's tights.

"Go on Carol," he hissed.

I gathered them up and fed them down over his dick, until I could see his horrid cock head in the toe of the tights. I got down on my knees and began to wank him off.

"Not so quick sexy," he spat.

I slowed up feeling my hand slide over the nylon. I looked up for a brief moment and there he was watching me. He was grinning with such an awfully dirty leer at me that I had to close my eyes. This only heightened my other senses. I could now feel the smooth nylon rubbing over his warm dick. Even the twelve metal bangles on my wrist chinked together as my hand worked his shaft.

"Stand up," he panted.

I did and then felt an outstretched hand go up my school skirt and squeeze my pussy lips! He began rolling them between his fat podgy fingers. I began rubbing faster again just hoping he would soon shoot. He did finally and in his excitement he squeezed my pussy lips tight. I felt his cum leak through the tights and onto my fingers. He was grunting and panting hard, and his disgusting fat fingers rubbed my tights and panties into my pussy. I pulled my hand away and wiped my spunky fingers into a tissue. I turned to go back down the bus and felt his hand on my backside. It snaked down between my legs and gripped my pussy until I stopped walking. I had to hold onto one of the seats as he gripped me hard.

"See Carol if you do as I say then your secret is safe."

His other hand now cupped my right breast, and he squeezed it roughly. His lips started kissing the back of my neck. I didn't care about the pain; I just dragged myself out from his grasp. I rushed into my usual seat and clutching my bag to me I just stared out of the window.

"Oh we are going to have such fun," he hissed, as his fat body squeezed through the seats.

That night on the way home as soon as Sabrina got off he made me stand next to him. His fingers ran up my legs and up my skirt. How the hell was I going to put up with this for the next 7 weeks!

I was now being tormented by Becky, about my lack of a 'fuck buddy'. She became aggressive towards me and I broke down in tears. I knew deep down I was going to have to do something drastic. I needed regular sex with someone if I was ever going to have a proper relationship with my husband. The only boy that I really fancied was Sean and he was going out with Della. Another night passed and as I sat up in bed the next morning I again felt at odds with myself. Why did the sound of Jim and Becky fucking last night turn me on so much? I just listened to them wishing I could take his cock like his daughter could. It was another week before I made up my mind to go for Sean. I heard him arguing with Della and I suppose this was all the encouragement I needed. I waited another few days their relationship had definitely cooled. Della was even telling me now, that she was thinking of dumping him for another boy! The shy Della was gone, she now seemed to have gained confidence with the boys, and she was starting to get friendly with Sabrina and hung around with her at the weekends.

"So how are you and Della?"

Sean shrugged his shoulders, "She's off with Sabrina to a festival this weekend. She seems to be getting in with her. I know she paid for Sabrina to go and I don't like her. I suppose you heard it all before?"

"So what are you up to the weekend?"

He shrugged his shoulders again.

"Look why don't we do something together?" I asked in hope.

He gave me a quizzical stare.

"Sean please I haven't got many real friends here."

"Oh and what about what happened with Zack?" he asked, kicking a stone across the playground.

"Can't you just forget about that?" I said, realising I sounded like a complete bitch.

"I don't know Becky; I'm still going out with Della."

We walked round the corner of the school, where I had my encounter with Tommy and his mates. I looked around to make sure we were alone.

"Sean if I could turn the clock back I would," I said, thinking to myself in more ways that one.

"I don't know I like Della I don't want to hurt her."

"OK then we won't have to tell her."

I was expecting a torrent of abuse but it didn't happen. So I pushed him a little further.

"I've seen you looking at me Sean; you do still fancy me don't you?"

We stood facing each other. My heart was pounding hard hoping he wouldn't turn me down.

"Yeah but after what you did with Zack. God Becky you are like two different girls."

"What do you mean?" I said, snapping rather.

"Well you looked so frightened when you started here, but now you have changed so much. Hell do you know what they all call you?"

I swallowed not wanting to hear this.

"Blowjob Becky, I mean fucking hell."

"I had better go," I mumbled, feeling tears in my eyes.

"Becky wait, I defended you but you don't help yourself do you? What you did with Zack was well; you can't have fancied him that much."

"I didn't fancy him Sean."

"Then why did you let him? I watched you Becky, remember? You were in there for ages I saw."

"Why did you watch for so long then Sean? Get all hot did you? Hell why didn't you come in and have your turn? No you just fucked my step, mother!"

I rushed away in floods of tears. He caught me up by the corner where I had been groped. He pushed me back against the wall. His lips started to come towards me, and then he stopped.

"Becky you're the sexiest girl in the school. Carol seduced me, I didn't want to really."

"Then why did you? God Sean that hurt, that hurt like hell!"

"Jesus Becky I'm so sorry, Shit, every time I look at you I want to be with you."

"Then go out with me while Della's away," I said, rubbing a tear off my cheek.

He stopped holding me against the wall; he looked down and moved back.

"When I saw you with Zack I was jealous. When I saw you with Tommy in town I was jealous. Even at your birthday party I wanted to be with you and not Della!" he hissed.

I grabbed his hand as he went to walk away.

"Do you remember when we went to the pictures?"

"How the hell can I forget that," he mumbled.

"So why don't we meet up this weekend? No commitment lets just see how things go, please Sean if we only have a laugh it would be worth it."

"What if I want more? I mean I'm going out with Della, but I fancy you so bloody much," he said, pulling out of my grasp.

"Do you mean sexually, or something more than that?"

"Shit Becky I don't know. I probably wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you anyway, and then you would only think I was after one thing,"

"So what if you are? We are both young why shouldn't we experiment?"

"You mean proper full sex?" he said in a soft tone.

I nodded looking him straight in the eyes.

"But what about Della?" he groaned, like he was coming to his senses.

"Sean she is thinking about dumping you for another boy," I said in frustration.

He didn't seem very surprised.

"Don't say anything will you? Anyway if you do fancy me like you say then perhaps it is for the best."

I felt awkward sitting next to Della in class that afternoon. We smiled and chatted like friends. It must have been hard for Sean, keeping quiet with what he knew. At some point during the afternoon, Della whispered to me that she was dumping Sean when she returned from the festival. Then she looked over my shoulder and blew a kiss at Sean! Poor boy she was using him, and if I had my way so would I!

The bus pulled up at the hedge again. I looked up at the fat grinning bastard, and then down to his hard cock sticking out of his trousers! I reached down and pushed my panties and tights down so he could see my pussy. He slid next to me squashing me against the window. His horrid fat fingers began finger my pussy. I slipped yesterday's worn tights over his cock and began to toss him off.

"OH you sexy bitch," he groaned.

He pushed a fat finger deep into me. He smiled with delight as he watched my face contort, and on hearing my horrified gasp.

"You like this don't you eh? You like this little bitch?" he said, with a dirty sneer.

"Yes," I mumbled, like he wanted me to despite my obvious disgust.

He pushed another finger in my pussy. I began to rub him faster into my tights that hung of his repulsive dick. I feared another finger would enter me soon.

"MMMPPPHHH!" I winced, into his mouth as it covered mine.

I pushed him away hoping the vile taste of his mouth would go too, it didn't.

His fingers left my fanny and he stumbled to his feet. I felt a drip of sweat from his face land on my forehead!

"Please don't make me do it...."

My protest fell on deaf ears, as he pushed his pantyhose covered cock into my mouth. He gripped my head and began pulling and pushing me over his dick.

"Oh you love it Carol really don't you," he grunted.

I choked and gagged until he pulled out, and finished himself off with his trembling hand.

"Oh you fucking horny bitch," he hissed through gritted teeth.

I watched him tuck the spunk stained tights, into his trousers still covering his cock! As he panted heavily going back down the bus, I rinsed my mouth out with the last of my juice that I saved every Friday. I spat it out on the floor washing the taste of his cock away. This was his Friday treat. He promised to take it out of my mouth before he came, and so far he was true to his word. I shuddered as I thought that one day he would probably hold me on his cock!

"Well!" he snapped.

I stood next to him as he drove slowly around the corner. His fat fingers enjoyed the feel of my trembling legs as he did every afternoon! I raced off the bus and went straight upstairs and rinsed my mouth out again.

The place was a tip when I got into the front room. Ca, Becky was sat on the couch drying her painted toe nails. I began to tidy up around her.

"So are you seeing him the weekend?"

"Yes," I mumbled in reply.

"Good then he can come to dinner, besides I wouldn't mind seeing him again," she said with a sick grin.

"You keep your hands off of him!" I snapped, "He's my boyfriend not yours!"

She began laughing. Yes I suppose it was a stupid statement. I was the married woman and I was talking like the jealous schoolgirl!

"He's not coming here anyway, I don't think dad, JIM would like it," I hissed, after making yet another embarrassing cock-up!

"Well that is where you are wrong; Jim can't wait to meet him."

"You haven't told him!" I shrieked.

"Only that you are supposed to be seeing him. I didn't tell him you and he was going to end up fucking."

I slumped down in the chair, not really sure what to think.

"Look I told him you had a few boys pestering you for dates, so I suggested you dated Sean again just to see them off. Dads OK with it really he is," she said, blowing on her now painted finger nails.

"But what if he gets nasty? I'm his bloody wife! I can't just sit with Sean and pretend!" I shrieked.

"Why the fuck not, you spend 7 hours a day pretending to be someone you're not!"

I tried to reason with her, but I could see she was having a chuckle about it underneath.

"I mean how would you feel if, if you were me, and Jim was married to you?"

"He is!" she said, and then burst into a bloody irritatingly loud laugh.

"NO!" I screeched, "If you were really me and I, oh fuck off Becky!"

I stormed out of the room hearing her humming Mrs Robinson again.

Saturday arrived and so did my embarrassment. Jim had seen what I was wearing, Becky had picked it for me and he just stared in disbelief. I tried to tell him it was Becky's choice but he wouldn't listen. He just grabbed her wrist and marched her upstairs. I heard laughing from Becky and grunting from Jim! When they came back downstairs Jim just stared at me with mocking eyes.

"Sorry if we made too much noise, still it's what you deserve for dressing like that, I hope your boyfriend appreciates the effort you've made for him!" Jim spat.

Right if he wanted to play his bloody stupid games then I would too!

I stormed out to the hall, to answer the door and let Sean in. I watched his mouth drop open again as he looked at my semi clothed body.

So there I was dressed in...

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers