Carol's School Tales Ch. 15

Story Info
Carol's final day. Three exams and countless cocks.
5.1k words
4.43
87.8k
18

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers

"Right your last day then, I must admit I'm getting bored playing the housewife. I mean I just sit around here all day eating out of boredom. Now I've got your school stuff ready so put it on, and Carol don't you dare fuck up, these exams are the most important ones without these I don't go to university, understand?"

I nodded.

She stood inspecting me as I looked in the hall mirror. My face was full of shock. My hair was piled up on top of my head. She had put red streaks in it last night, and now I looked like a bloody Christmas tree all red and blonde. My makeup was thicker than ever before, she had insisted on doing it for me, black mascara, and 4 layers of black eye shadow! My lips had coat after coat of deep red lipstick, I felt like I had been smacked in the mouth it was so thick! I wore my tight small blouse that she had again cut the buttons off, she had made me tie it round my waist, and this caused the top to open so much, every now and then I had to cover a nipple that escaped. Not to mention my tattoo that was permanently visible! Around my belly I wore the bloody chain with the letters H.O.T. dangling from it. I pleaded with her but she insisted I wore it. I had my usual grey pleated school skirt on that showed 9 inches of leg above my knee. I wore black opaque stockings, with a pink ribbon interwoven in the lacy tops which tied at the front in a little bow. Even these were showing below the hem of my skirt! I objected most strongly to the ankle chain with the cock and balls on, I even pleaded with her to let me wear it under my stocking, huh, no chance! Then the shoes, black courts with a 6 inch stiletto heel!

"What are you doing?" I shrieked.

She snapped two tiny padlocks on my belly chain and the ankle chain.

"That will stop you from taking them off," she said with a smirk.

I grabbed my bag and she snatched it out of my hand. She pulled out the two pairs of panties I had hidden in it. Then she flicked up my skirt making sure I wasn't wearing any.

"God Becky please let me wear panties," I begged.

"Nope," she said casually, and then she opened the door and pushed me out.

As I walked past Mr Green on my way to the bus his eyes nearly shot out of his head. He just leered at me as I walked past his gate. He mumbled something about being 50 years younger. Yeah you wish I thought to myself. Horns blew and men whistled nothing unusual, but probably a lot more today. Even the bus driver looked gob smacked. I was past him before he had time to react.

As I walked through the school I didn't just turn heads, I actually stopped conversations! Even before I got to my classroom I had to push my breast back in my blouse 3 times! I sat behind my desk every eye was on me. I looked awkwardly at Miss Newark. She just stood open mouthed shaking her head in disbelief or disgust, probably both! The desks had been split for our exams. I looked across at Della hoping for a smile, all I got was a 'what the fuck are you wearing' look. The exam started and I knuckled down knowing every other kid was doing the same, at least now the shocked eyes of my fellow pupils would be on their exam papers. I sat back 40 minutes later with 5 left to go until the exam ended. I caught Miss Newark staring at me. She still looked shocked maybe even angry now. When the exam ended we were told to go out and relax.

"Sit down Becky," Miss Newark snapped.

She stood in front of me telling the last girl out to shut the door.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, coming to school dressed like that, and with that bloody tattoo? And don't think your stepmother can threaten me."

"Miss I'm sorry Miss," I blurted out.

"Silence!" she screamed.

I jumped and gasped. She had real fire in her eyes.

"Not only do you dress like some, some whore! If that's not bad enough you come to school without any panties on!"

I could feel my face going red by the second.

"Becky you are so bright I don't understand you. You don't need to dress like this, what's wrong with you?"

"You wouldn't understand Miss," I mumbled.

"You are damned right I don't! If you have put one of my pupils off their exams with your, your half naked body, oh I've had enough of you!" She snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet.

"Oh for goodness sake!" she spat, tugging my blouse over my exposed nipple.

She marched me down to the headmaster. I stood there as she explained how the way I was dressed would put my fellow pupils off the exams. I tried to protest but she kept yelling at me to shut up. The headmaster sent her away to calm down.

"She's no better than me; she's not wearing panties either!" I grizzled, losing my temper.

"Sit down and shut up Miss Norris," the headmaster spat.

"Sorry Sir," I mumbled.

I sat and listened in horror as he told me he had sent for a copy of my old file to my previous school. He said he knew I wasn't the real Becky, even though I looked like her. Then he said I was being ejected from the school straight away! I pleaded with him but it was just too hopeless, my final day, 6 long months had all gone to waste! So there I was 15 minutes later bent over his desk with my skirt pushed up my back! His bare hand landed with a sharp slap on my backside. This was my only way out. I had even told him about Miss Newark and Peter hoping he would let me stay. Well I was desperate and needed him to over look what he knew. I whimpered with each stinging slap, but there was no way I was going to cry in front of him. I heard him pull a zip down.

"No, you just said a spanking!" I shrieked.

"If you want to carry on Becky, or whatever your name is, just shut up!" he grunted, as he pushed his cock in me.

I just stayed bent over his desk feeling his hard cock taking me from behind. I wriggled trying to get his fingers off my clit, but he just squeezed it hard until I surrendered! He rammed me hard hissing obscenities in my ear. Then I felt him twitch and he unloaded into me. When he pulled out I stood up rubbing my bruised and red ass from the earlier spanking. I went to grab a tissue from the box but he snatched it away.

"You bastard," I hissed under my breath.

He just smiled then went back to wiping his sweaty brow with his handkerchief. As I walked down the corridor I heard the announcement over the speakers, Miss Newark had been summoned to the headmasters office. The bell for morning break sounded and I went into the garden. I was just relieved the headmaster was going to keep quiet about me.

"Hey Becky wait for us?"

My head shot round and there was Tommy and his gang.

"So how are your exams going? Hey don't you look like the school slut today, and what's that on your left tit?"

I went to walk away and he grabbed my arm. He spun me round and began marching me towards the wall, the same wall he and the others pinned me against as they tossed themselves off over me.

"Hey what's this then? Hot," he said, fingering my belly chain.

"Leave me alone!" I snapped.

I struggled hard but his hand went easily up my little school skirt.

"Fucking hell it's Becky no knickers!"

His tongue went into the hoop of my large red earrings and he pulled it with his lips. My breast had already become exposed, and he wasted no time in grabbing it.

"I always said I'd get to fuck you Becky," he said, grinning into my face.

His mates encouraged him not that he needed any. I froze as he slipped a finger into my pussy.

"Jesus you're wet!" he said surprised.

I leaned back on the wall.

"OK I'll let you fuck me if you lick your fingers first," I whispered.

His eyes narrowed for a few seconds. I moved my head forward and kissed his cheek.

"Go on Tommy, you know the girls can't resist you," I whispered, nibbling his ear, "eat it and you can do me here in front of your mates, show them what a stud you are."

He just kept looking at me. He must have thought I'd been thinking how lucky I was, to get screwed by the school hunk!

"I don't know what would Sabrina say?"

"I wouldn't tell her Tommy, I just want to know I was fucked by you."

I watched him lick his fingers, his face dropped a little like he didn't believe the taste. The other boys all 5 of them encouraged him.

Go on Tommy clean it all for me, if you do they can all have me."

This was greeted with even more encouragement from his gang.

"Ouch!" I yelled, as his fingers dug deep into me.

He licked and slurped his fingers clean. I wonder what he would have done if I told him it was the headmaster spunk he was eating? I felt his cock ram into me. I think somewhere along the line he must have realised something wasn't quite right, but he didn't know what. He banged me hard for awhile; it was only when I refused his kiss he had doubts about me. He stopped fucking me and pulled out his cock.

"Hey what's up Tommy man do the slut?"

I felt him wipe the inside of my thigh. He looked at the spunk; he knew now what he had done earlier!

"I can keep a secret Tommy. I mean you would never live it down, if the other guys knew you had just eaten another man's spunk!"

He forced his fingers into my mouth.

"Eat it you fucking bitch!" he snarled under his breath.

He threw me to the ground, which seemed to confuse the other boys.

"Well what the fuck are you waiting for screw the slut!" he snarled.

I just lay on the ground as the first boy entered me. I didn't really feel him I just smiled up at Tommy watching him shuffle away spitting occasionally. He looked back at me with his eyes full of hatred. I just smiled at him not taking my eyes off him until he was out of sight. The first boy came in me, and then the mad scramble began to get at me from the rest. I just lay there waiting for the next cock to find my pussy. Stuart was really frantic; his fingers trembled as they cupped my breasts. I just lay motionless waiting for him to shoot. He and the others took this as a sign of what a slut I was.

"Look she's really enjoying it man," Martin shrieked with glee.

He was next in me, even before Stuart had finished the others were hauling him off! Martin was just as eager as Stuart, who was tossing himself off on my leg to get the last of his spunk out. I let Martin kiss me; no I made Martin kiss me. If I had to taste Mr Hobson's spunk then so would he. He didn't seem to notice he just fucked me hard and fast. He soon shot off in me, and again he wasn't allowed to savour the 24 year old cunt of the school slut! Another boy was next, I didn't know his name but he came within a minute or two. Nigel took his place and seemed a little reluctant. Maybe he didn't like fucking a girl with a pussy full of spunk? He took his cock out and pulled my head up. The next thing I knew his cock was in my mouth, taking with it the combined spunk of the other boys! I sucked him for a few reasons. The bell had just gone to return to class, and the taste of all that cum was making me retch. He exploded into my mouth, holding me on him until he was satisfied. As we returned to school I pushed my tits back into my blouse. I raced down the corridor towards the toilets. Miss Newark was stood there rubbing her backside. I knew why! She barred my way into the loo.

"Straight to class you little bitch!" she hissed in my ear.

I need the loo Miss, please let me go Miss," I begged.

"No way, your exam starts in two minutes; if you go in there I won't let you out in time."

"You can't do that!" I screeched.

"Watch me, I saw you by the wall Becky. You deserve to be made to sit in it!"

Not for the first time she marched me to my class. She shoved me in the door and closed it. I had to quickly cover my left breast, but Mr Bird had already noticed my tattoo judging by his open mouth. His eyes dropped to my legs and he could barely tear them from my stocking tops. My heart was racing like hell; I just hoped he couldn't see the white spunk as it trickled down my black stockings! I took my seat quickly at the back of the classroom, and as I sat down I felt the cold sticky spunk dribble from my pussy to the chair! All through the exam I twisted in the chair trying to find a dry patch. I would have been better off just sitting still I realised too late! The problem with exams is the quiet, a few days ago one of the kids blew off and everyone heard it. As I shifted in the seat there was a squelching sound, my pussy had stuck to the chair. I just lowered my head to the question paper. Now exams are bad enough but with a pussy full of spunk leaking everywhere, it is extremely hard to concentrate. History was favourite subject, and any English kid knows the date of the Battle of Hastings. But my mind had gone a complete blank! I nearly wrote 1966! Then 1669, my eyes wandered around the class in panic. I'd get thrown out for cheating if I looked like I was trying to attract someone's attention. Again my pussy stuck to the seat, again there was a loud squelch. This time Mr Bird looked up. I was in nervous mode; you know when you are doing things without realising it? I was opening and closing my legs as I concentrated my mind on the answer. Then I realised what Mr Bird was gawping at. I slammed my legs shut but he had already seen everything! I still couldn't remember the answer, SHIT! Then I saw it up on the poster behind his head. Only I couldn't see the date. I tried leaning but I just couldn't move far enough. The last question and I had 5 minutes left! I began flapping my legs again in frustration. I wanted to scream at him to move his fucking head! Then I saw his eyes, they were focused under my desk. He didn't move his head just his bloody eyes! 4 minutes left, even as he looked at his watch he moved his arm up and didn't look fucking down! He was still glancing up my skirt but he just wouldn't move his bloody head! Right just 3 minutes think Carol think! My eyes shot round the room quickly making sure everyone was still working. I opened my legs wide and began playing with my cunt. Oh god look at me you bastard, look at me you fucking asshole!

I dragged my heels on the floor. His mouth dropped open as I dug my fingers into my pussy. When I pulled them out I spread then under the desk. I could feel the spunky strands caught like cobwebs on my fingers. But still he didn't move his fucking head! God a minute to go what else could I do? Oh fuck it! I lifted my spunk filled fingers up to my mouth and pushed them all in! I exaggerated my tongue movements as I looked him in the eyes, god I wanted to puke on the vile stale taste! He made a strange gulping and squeaking sound, and his magazine dropped off his knee. His head dropped.

10 fucking 66! I screamed in my head as I scrambled it down.

"Pencils down please," Mr Bird said, as he retrieved his magazine and a little composure.

"Becky, can you stay behind please?" Mr Bird asked.

Oh shit here we go again I thought another telling off.

"Would you put these books away please?"

I walked into the cupboard and dropped all the books as he grabbed me. He slammed the door and pushed me back against the book shelves. He began kissing me feverishly. Before I could say a word he pressed his hard cock against my pussy.

"I've got to have you Becky, I've got to fucking have you!" he panted excitedly.

He lifted my left thigh and pushed his cock into me. I don't suppose I had much of a choice in this because he was so far gone. I just clung to his neck as he frantically fucked me against the book rack. He pulled my blouse open and licked my tattoo and then he sucked hard on my nipple. My ass was banging on the shelf as he lifted me off it with each thrust. I reached up grabbing the shelf above my head taking some of my weight for him. I looked down to see my tits bouncing wildly with each thrust. He was panting hard and so close to coming. I bet he had been thinking about me all through the 1 hour exam!

"Oh you are fucking beautiful!" he moaned.

"Am I Sir? Oh thank you Sir," I said with a gasp.

I felt him shudder and shake as he came hard. He let me down and almost shoved me out the door of the small room. There I was straightening my skirt, and tucking my tits back into my blouse. I looked up and there was Miss Newark just watching me with a disbelieving look on her face! I went past her to grab my bag and there on the seat was a sticky drying puddle of spunk that had leaked from me earlier. I rushed into the toilet and just sat there calming myself down for the next few minutes. Thank god it was now lunchtime and I could relax!

I repaired my makeup and went to the door. As I opened it there stood Sabrina.

"AH hiding in here are you tart? What's that on your tit?" she said, opening her eyes wide.

She grabbed my arm with one of her butch mates and marched me outside. Before they would let go I found myself in the potting shed. I was pushed to the ground and my blouse was pulled open. I watched the door open and all these 18 year old boys came in. They started handing £10 notes to Sabrina. Two of her friends pulled my legs apart, and although I tried my best I couldn't get free. One after the other they all fucked me. I was just held down with a hand over my mouth. For most of the time I kept my eyes screwed shut, as cock after cock emptied into my aching cunt!

"That's the easiest £100 I've earned," Sabrina chuckled to her mates.

"Wait there is one more Sabrina," one of her friends said.

I watched the fat ginger haired boy approach. He just gazed lustfully between my legs. I struggled as hard as I could. I tried to get up but they just held me tighter. I watched him drop to his knees and he pushed himself into me. They were all laughing at him as well as me, as his fat body covered mine. I turned my head away from his attempts to kiss me. But Sabrina had one of her friends hold me so I couldn't escape. He soon shot his load into me and then he left. Sabrina pulled me to my feet. I was frog marched back to the main building just as the bell went. Sabrina pushed me into the classroom. Miss Newark just looked on open mouthed, as 11 loads of spunk trickled from my pussy to my knees! I sat in my seat feeling the familiar trickle from my fanny to the chair. I turned over the next exam paper, not really sure if this was a maths or a science exam! Somehow I got through it, and I just had time to go to the loo before the bus left. I sat in a daze until we stopped by the hedge.

"No please don't do this to me," I begged.

"This is our last time sexy so I think I should fuck you," he said with grinning eyes.

He pushed me onto the backseat and clumsily got to his knees. He then opened my blouse and began making circles with his fat hands on my breasts. His cock thrust deep into me, I didn't have the energy to struggle, I just wished he would hurry up and get his fat, smelly body off of mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth and although I tried to force it out I couldn't. His short jerking motion became quicker and quicker, until finally he came in me. I struggled home and collapsed in the bath. That night I went to bed early I felt exhausted beyond believe, 3 exams and god knows how many fucks in the end?

I opened my eyes and squinted at the door as Jim walked in.

"I've been thinking about you," he said with a smile.

He got into bed and I felt him move between my legs. Jesus that's all I needed now another bloody cock!

"Are you OK Carol?"

"Yeah why?" I mumbled weakly.

"It's just that I'm in you."

"Yeah I know I'm not stupid, just not too far huh?"

"No I mean in you, all the way!"

I thought it was his hand I could feel on my ass. Shit it was his bloody balls! Not only that, he was fucking me, gently but all the way in! I put my legs around his back, not even a whimper passed my lips. My husband was fucking me like I always wanted him too! I just lay there and took it, all of it, all those inches! He came around 20 minutes later, even when he had increased in pace I didn't moan. I just took it, I took it all!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers
12