Carolyn Blushes

Story Info
Mark sets his sights on his roommate's shy girlfriend.
3.7k words
4.36
139.1k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was such a timid little thing. When my roommate brought home his new girlfriend for the first time I couldn't help but laugh a little. She was hardly five feet tall and looked even shorter the way she shyly folded her arms and looked at her feet.

"Hey, Mark, this is Carolyn."

I held out my hand and she looked at Tom, my roommate, before shaking it, as if asking permission.

She was cute in a very girl next door sort of way. Straight mousy brown shoulder length hair, sort of dull brown eyes, pale skin that was peppered with freckles. She was a little chubby, sort of holding on to baby fat around her middle and on her bottom. She didn't really seem to know how to dress, with her long skirt and her three layers of shirts which she was wearing to try and desperately cover up the fact that she had quite a nice chest. I think she noticed me staring at her chest, because she folded her arms in from of her breasts and blushed slightly.

"How old is she?" I asked when she got up to get a drink.

"She's 20, why?"

"She looks like she's in high school." I said with a smirk.

My roommate Tom was a nice enough guy. He was a bit old fashioned and religious, something I could never understand. We didn't talk much, but we were friends and we had been roommates in college. I was 25 and Tom was 24 and living together had always seemed to work. This was his first girlfriend after his big breakup with the girl he dated all through college, so I guess it was a good step for him.

It was strange, from that first day I seemed to be drawn to Carolyn. Maybe it was the way she seemed so embarrassed to be there and how every time I looked at her she looked down or looked away. It wasn't even like I was ogling her, but she seemed so intimidated by me. I wasn't a bad looking guy, but I was probably a foot taller than her and I outweighed her by a good hundred pounds. I was certainly a lot more experienced than Tom and I dressed better.

I chuckled to myself as they got on their coats and got ready to go out. I could only imagine the sex that they would have, Christian Tom with his morals and Carolyn with her almost immobilizing shyness. I doubt they would kiss until the third date. Sex was for the wedding night.

They went out to a movie and I found myself thinking a lot about this shy little thing. I was off for the weekend and didn't have anything planned so I had a few beers, watched some television, had a few more beers and by the time Tom and his date got him I was feeling pretty good.

They smiled at me, sort of nervously. I wondered if they wanted to make out on the couch or something, so I got my stuff together.

"IÕll let you guys have the living room, I was just going to bed."

"No!" they both said in unison. Then Tom laughed. "Carolyn has to get home pretty soon anyway. We just came back to get her scarf."

Tom went to the bathroom and I turned my attention to the girl.

"Carolyn, you go to our old college right?"

She nodded, still looking down.

I stood up and stretched and felt how drunk I really was. I walked over to her and she seemed to cower. It was an odd feeling, having this girl so intimidated by me.

I smiled at her and she sort of nervously half smiled back.

"You seem kind of nervous around me."

She swallowed and looked very embarrassed.

"I-I'm not."

She looked delicious like that, quivering. I don't know what it was, but it turned me on, a lot. I looked up at the bathroom door and I hadn't heard any flush or running water. I looked at her and I moved forward a little and looked at her behind, now obviously checking her out. She froze.

"You're a cute little thing. I can see why Tom likes you."

She didn't say anything. She just looked down at the floor.

"Nice ass. Nice tits."

Still nothing out of her, but her face turned bright red. There was something electric in that. Having the power to make her blush so easily felt good.

I reached behind her and placed my hand on her ass. It felt deliciously soft. A little chubby, but tight skinned like a 20 year old should be. I squeezed it and rubbed it a little.

"Very nice."

She opened her mouth, but all that came out was a little squeak, like a mouse. A low flush of the toilet had me back on the couch in a second, leaving her standing there, blushing and bewildered.

"Hey, Carolyn. Do you want some coffee or something?" he asked with a tender smile.

She shook her head, no.

"I... I should go home." she mumbled and Tom nodded sadly, looking like a kicked puppy.

I was a bit nervous as they left, wondering if she would tell him what I had done, but something told me she wouldn't.

The next time I saw Carolyn and Tom I came home to find them on the couch watching a movie. I smiled at them and said hello and proceeded to heat up my dinner in the kitchen.

It had been a few days since that first meeting and Tom had certainly not let on that she had mentioned anything about the ass grabbing. I'd been thinking a lot about it, even jerking off to the idea of it at night. The way she looked so frightened and didn't do anything to stop me. I wondered how far I could go.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I eat my dinner out there in the living room. I don't like eating in my bedroom." I said, sitting on the chair next to the couch, close to Carolyn. Our apartment was pretty small and the only real option was eating in the living room or our bedrooms.

"No problem. We were just finishing this movie." Tom said, smiling. He had his arm awkwardly around Carolyn, who was nervously looking directly at the television.

"I'll make us some more popcorn." Tom said, getting up. Carolyn looked petrified.

The minute he was out of sight I got leaned over and smiled at her.

"I've been thinking about that hot little ass every night Carolyn. Tom's lucky."

I moved closer as I heard Tom opening drawers looking for the popcorn and I slipped my hand up her leg and under her to feel her ass again. She did nothing to stop me and just looked away. I got bolder and moved up her side and cupped her breasts which were now in a sweater. They felt perfect.

"I can't wait until Tom leaves us alone sometime. We can get to know each other better."

I heard the microwave door close and I sat back down just before Tom came in.

"Four minutes and it will be ready. Just like the movie theatre, right?"

I smiled a wide and devious smile. Four minutes and I would get another little feel. When he got up she got up too.

"Do.. you need any help?" she squeaked at him, holding his arm.

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud. He patted her arm. "No, no. You sit and enjoy the movie, I'll be right back. I'm going to melt some butter, too!"

I stood up as he went into the kitchen and I slipped my arms around her waist and looked down at her. She stared at my chest, her cheeks turning from pink to red again. I loved it when she blushed. I loved how she shook in my arms.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her ass again, pressing my hardening cock against her stomach and I kissed her neck and growled into her ear. "You pretend you're a good girl, but I can tell you like this. If you didn't you would just say no."

Her knees gave a little when I sucked and nipped at her ear and then before I could do any more I heard Tom and so I walked to the bathroom.

It went on like this the next few times. I pinched her ass. I copped a feel of her tits here and there. I was looking for a time when I could get bolder. It was a few weeks later that Tom decided we should all hang out and watch some movie that had just came out on DVD. He brought Carolyn over and said he would go pick up some dinner for us. Carolyn wanted to go with him, but Tom being a chivalrous guy insisted on going alone.

You see, Tom had gotten it in his head that Carolyn didn't like me, which was probably true on some level. Tom didn't know it was because I was groping and manhandling her, he thought she just hadn't gotten to know me. Of course Tom probably got this idea because I told him that's what was going on. Tom wasn't that bright and I can be very persuasive when I want to be. Tom listened to my advice that Carolyn and I just needed some time to talk and get to know each other.

As Tom put on his Market and got his coat I looked at his sweet little Carolyn. She was wearing a knee length skirt and a button down blouse. She had had a sweater on, but when I turned the heat up she had taken it off. She had her hair back in a ponytail and her lips, which were sort of pouty, were shiny with pink lip gloss.

The minute he was out the door I was on her, this time sitting next to her kissing her full on the lips. She put her hands up and pressed against my chest to push me away. She wasn't very strong. I kissed her, her lips tasted like vanilla. I was hard almost instantly. I tried to slip my tongue in, but she wouldn't open her mouth. I roughly squeezed her breasts and pushed her back on the couch. She whimpered a little as I opened the top few buttons of her shirt and felt underneath. She was clutching my hand, trying to pull it away, but never saying a word in protest.

I watched the clock, setting myself a time limit of 15 minutes. I knew she had to get herself back in order, but I was going to have my fun before Tom came back.

I slipped my hand down her side and down her leg and then when I got to the hem of her skirt I pushed it up. She opened her eyes wide and struggled to say something, but no words came out. She looked scared. It made me even harder.

Her legs were pale and soft and although she closed them tightly I pushed up her skirt and tried to slip my fingers between her clenched thighs. No luck. I shook my head, I don't like not getting what I want. I put my hands on her knees and pulled hard, she squirmed, but she was weak and I opened her legs easily. She tried to close them again, but I pushed her back on the couch so that her legs were up in the air and I spanked her hard on the ass.

It was an interesting thing. She tensed up, but her legs loosened then. I spanked her again for good measure and slipped my hand up and then between her thighs.

"Well, well, well." I said, chucking with the evilest grin I could muster.

"This is very interesting, it seems like the shy little prude is soaking wet." I was only feeling her soaked panties, but I pushed them aside and saw her pretty pink pussy, which was covered in short trimmed brown hair.

"I knew you were a little slut deep down." I said, slipping a finger around the wetness and watching her writhe and moan. When I started slipping a finger in she grabbed my hand, but I took both of her wrists in one hand and pulled her hands away.

I looked at the clock and I didn't have much time. I slipped my finger in to perfect tightness. I had to fuck this. There was no doubt in my mind. She was a horny little slut who liked to be forced and I was going to fuck her. It was only a matter of time.

I slipped my wet fingers up and found her clit and rubbed it softly. Her eyes closed and her hips raised up.

"That's right, moved those hips up you little slut. You want more fingers don't you?"

She shook her head no and bit her lip. I went on, fingering her faster. I found her clit and rubbed it, finding it surprisingly large and swollen. Her eyes closed and she moaned and pushed her hips into my hand. I relished the power over her and watched as her body tightened, getting closer. Then I stopped.

"Tom will be home soon. I'd better stop." I said with a wicked grin, slipping my finger into my mouth. She tasted clean and fresh.

She looked confused and frustrated. Her legs closed and she seemed to be thinking of what to say or do.

"Unless you want me to finish." I looked her in her eyes, but she looked away and shrugged.

"All you have to say is please."

She looked like she would cry then. She closed her legs and rubbed them together.

"So wet and so close, but now it gone isn't it. I tell you what, I'm pretty good. I bet I can get you to cum hard in no time. You better speak up though before it's too late."

She swallowed. "Ok." she said.

"No, not ok. Please. Say it." I put my hand on her leg and pulled her legs open.

"Please!" she said, pouting. But just then the front door lock turned and she straightened herself. Tom came in with a smile and pizza and I smiled wide. It was fun to watch her squirm through a whole movie.

After the movie I said my good nights and left them alone, though I had a plan. I waited in my room for a long while, until Carolyn got up to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was out of sight of the living room and it was right next to my bedroom.

When she passed by I opened the door and glared at her.

"Come here, slut." I said, standing just inside my room with the door open. This was the test. If she was just a timid girl, too shy to even tell me to stop she wouldn't follow my instruction.

She looked down, face red and walked in.

I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard and pulled up her skirt, slipping my hand down her panties and hunting for her clit.

She was wet again. Very wet. I wonder how long she sat in the living room waiting with Tom. Did she sit there getting wetter and wetter wondering when I would make my move?

As I fingered her I reached down and took her hand and pushed it into my jeans and past my boxers. She grasped my hard cock, not moving her hand, just holding it and breathing hard.

My fingers were slick with her as I rubbed her clit, putting pressure on it and moving two fingers in a small circle around it.

She started rubbling my cock up and down, slowly, unsure.

"I..." she swallowed hard, her breath labored.

"Please, you're going to make me..." she tried again.

Her knees were giving and she was trying to slid down the wall, squirming to get away from my fingers.

"Please, what?" I said into her ear, placing my other hand on her hand and making her stroke me faster.

"So.. close.." she seemed to be desperately trying to come and at the same time not to cry out.

I slipped one finger in. She was so tight and my fingers were thick, I doubted I could get two in. It was lovely to watch. When she started to come she got scared. She covered her mouth with both hands as I fingered her and rubbed my thumb against her clit.

Right after she came she stumbled out of my room, went to the bathroom and locked the door. I was hard. I was hard and I wanted to fuck. I heard Tom knock on the bathroom door.

"Are you ok?" he asked through the door.

I composed myself, put on a pair of sweatpants and opened my door. "What's up?"

Tom looked concerned.

"She's been in there a while."

I nodded supportively.

"You ok, Carolyn?" he asked again.

"Ye-yes... it's just my stomach." she sounded like she was crying.

Tom looked worried.

"Maybe you should get her something for her stomach from the drugstore." I suggested, with the best caring look I could muster.

He seemed to think it was a good idea.

"Do you want me to go to the store and get you some medicine, for your stomach?"

There was silence.

"I... it's ok."

I clenched my jaw.

"Carolyn, I think it's a good idea." I said in a controlled voice. Tom looked at me a little oddly.

More silence.

"Oh... ok..." she said meekly, now obviously crying.

Tom smiled, happy to be able to do something helpful. I patted him on the back.

When I heard the door close behind him I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Open this door, now." I said slowly and forcefully.

There were sniffles behind the door.

"I... I shouldn't. I like Tom, I don't want to che-"

I growled to myself. "Open the door, now. I'm not going to ask you again."

Another sob, another sniffle and then the sound of the lock and then the door opened.

She looked like a mess, her ponytail coming undone, her makeup running down her cheeks. I was hard. Rock hard. She was looking down pathetically. I turned her around so she was leaning against the sink. I pulled up her skirt until it was bunched at her hips and over her back.

"I... don't want to cheat on him." she said, not looked back at me.

Her panties were cotton. White with flowers. I took hold of one side and pulled it apart with both hands, then I ripped the other side and then I slid off the tattered remains.

"Then tell me no, slut."

I opened my jeans and pushed them down a little with my boxers, just enough to get my cock out.

"You shouldn't." she whimpered.

I spanked her ass hard, looking down at her.

She was a bit too short and was up on her tippy toes and I ended up pushing her forward against the sink slightly to get easier access.

If there was any doubt about what she wanted, the moment my cock slipped across her sex those doubts were gone. She was so soaked that her thighs were wet.

I pushed the head of my cock in and she let out a long sob. She was tight, but I didn't have much time, Tom would be back soon.

I pushed, the wetness letting me slip in, but the tightness keeping me from fucking her as hard as I wanted to.

I pulled her hair back hard and she let out a wild little cry.

"Open your eyes and watch yourself get fucked like a whore in a dirty bathroom."

She opened her tear filled eyes and locked gaze with her reflections.

"Tell me what you are."

I tried to keep my voice even, but I felt myself starting to go over the edge. Tom would be here any minute. The sound of my body slapping against hers echoed through the small tile covered room as I waited for an answer.

"I'm... a slut," she started, gasping as I felt her tighten around my cock again. "I'm a slut... fucking my boyfriendÕs roommate."

I gripped her ass tightly with both hands. Tight enough to leave marks. I was about to come. I felt it with every inch of me. I pulled out and turned her around and pushed her to her knees.

Her face was white and her cheeks were bright red like a doll. Her eyes were vivid blue from crying. She looked so much younger than 20 then. I pumped myself quickly with my hand until I felt the first jet of come, then I pushed my cock into her mouth.

I wasn't sure she would know what to do, but she sucked it perfectly. I came hard into her mouth over and over and she kept sucking as I shuddered and softened. I pulled up my pants and looked down at her once more. That first shot of cum was on her chin, but she swallowed the rest. She had a far away look in her eyes.

"You swallowed it perfectly." I said, her eyes meeting mine with something like defiance or pride. I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Tom came back five minutes later. Carolyn had cleaned herself up and sat on the couch, her eyes still red and her face expressionless. I heard them whisper for a few minutes and then she left. Tom told me she went home. He would check on her. She said it was probably food poisoning.

That was the last time I saw her. It was just over a week ago. I imagine her going over and over these things again, wrapped up in the cycle of guilt and arousal. I'll give her one more day and then I may have to drop in on her at home.