Carolyn Is Going to Fantasy Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ordered room service and once again, Carolyn answered the door completely naked. She walked out on our balcony that overlooked the pool and hung her tits over the rail for the breakfast crowd to see. There was a note taped to our door. It was from the manager and his staff. They let us know they had put the Carolyn Rule in place. It said that she was welcome to be completely naked anywhere in the complex, in the lobby, at the bar and at the pool. No little bikinis were necessary. Carolyn was ecstatic, knowing she didn't have to wear a stitch the rest of the week while at the hotel! She couldn't wait to sit at the bar naked, sipping on her drink and knew she would spend her days completely nude at the pool for whoever wanted to see. She quickly showered and bolted out the door completely nude, headed to the pool. She scoped out the most visible chair and decided this was where she was spending the next 3-4 hours. I followed with a towel and lotion. I'm the lucky one who gets to spread lotion all over her naked body. No more tops or bottoms to get in the way. Just like being at Playalinda except she's the only one completely naked.

Once she was done tanning, she decided that we should go to the bar and order lunch. Seeing her sitting there with her large tits hanging over the bar, watching her interact with other guests. There were a couple of guys who pinched her nipples and a couple of women who wanted to suck one of her tits. Remember, we're at a adults only hotel during the horniest and most naked week of the year. I even had one that asked if she could bury her face in Carolyn's bald wet pussy. Carolyn and I haven't discussed lesbian encounters like the one described. It was her call on that one. Carolyn has talked about having a dick in her pussy and in her ass, which obviously, would require another dick. We haven't even talked about that one here either, even though this would probably be the best place to make it happen. After a little play at the bar, we slipped up to our room for a nap, more fucking and to rest for the night ahead.

Wednesday night is the Red Party all over Key West during Fantasy Fest. I packed a red spider web pretty much see-through dress for Carolyn to wear for the Red Party festivities. There are red pasties for her nipples and lots of black spider rub-on tattoos to cover her nude body with little spiders. We prep her for the rub on tattoos. They go on all over including all around her butt and her slit to help camouflage her bare pussy for Duval Street. Once she's ready to go, I bring out my outfit, a simple front kilt that attaches to a string thong that exposes my bare ass. The small kilt flap lifts up and there's my shaved swinging dick, ready for a night out. I've been shirtless when we've been out, other than when we were eating dinner. Carolyn is shocked that I would wear something so brief but loves the idea of being able to grab my dick if she needs or wants to do so.

We head out to stop at the places where the Red Parties are going on. It's a ways down Duval Street so there's lots of time to people watch and to be watched. The only thing standing between Carolyn and complete nudity is a spider web see-through dress and two pasties. I have joined her this time and the only thing between me and complete nudity is a little kilt thong. She gets juicier by the step and my dick is getting hard and may pitch a tent in the kilt. The dress stays pretty well in place so not to much completely exposed pussy pre-party. We end up at Sloppy Joe's and it's packed. There's music and alcohol flowing. Everyone is touching everyone, there's almost no way not too. Carolyn is getting so turned on by all the random touching she has to rip off her pasties so someone can suck her tits and get her nipples even harder. Her juices are beginning to run down her leg now and nothing is touching it. She grabs my hand and I stick two fingers deep inside her and she is sopping wet. Both her tits are being sucked on now and I'm rubbing her clit right there in the bar. My dick is so close and I know how juicy she is. We make our way through the crowd and find our way to the alley out back. Carolyn finds a fire hydrant, pulls up her remnant of a dress, bends over and says, "Fuck Me, fuck me now!" I rip off the kilt thong and stand there naked, doggy styling her right there in the open. It's only 9pm and still more parties to visit. We wander through the streets, random hands grabbing her ass and tits as we go through the sea of people. She never imagined it would be quite like this! I've even had several grabs at my bare dick walking back. We decide to make it an early evening and head back to the La-Te-Da. Once inside the lobby, just like before, off comes Carolyn's dress and she walks naked through the crowd. We may have created a monster...!

I awake Thursday morning and find Carolyn already up and out. I have one guess as to where she is... She's already down by the pool, naked and already talking with other guests. I watch her ask an older man to put lotion on her bare tits and I can tell he's about to have a heart attack as he rubs it on her tits and soon realizes her shaved pussy is right there. He works his way down her stomach, hits the top of her thighs and then right between her legs. He has no idea how wet she is getting. I make my way down to the pool and say, "Are you enjoying yourself?" She just lowly moans and grabs my left hand so I can stick my finger deep into her dripping wet cunt. It's time for her to take a lap around the pool, her glistening nude body, shining in the sunlight, before she takes a dip in the pool. She's hungry after her early morning pool visit so we stroll over to the bar and she's happy as a clam to be able to eat her breakfast naked. We both order pancakes and bacon. We're eating and I know I'm probably going to get syrup on me like I always do. Carolyn dribbles some as well, landing on the naked nipple on her right tit, right where I can lean over and lick it off. Maple syrup never tasted so good!

We decide to get out of Key West for the afternoon. I grab a little orange bikini for Carolyn to wear (she'll have to have on something), some towels and lotion and we head to the car. She's still in naked mode so we head down through the lobby and she keeps on walking, right out the hotel door and to the car, not a stitch on. We open the convertible top as we make our way out of Key West, we pull over and put lotion on for our afternoon ride. We head up to Bahia Key, where there is a small beach at the southern end of the 7-mile bridge. I convince Carolyn to put on her little bikini after we pull off to the beach. We wander out in the water as it's only thigh deep and no waves. No surprise, she's the only one out here so close to being naked. She is just eating it up, getting so use to being almost naked most of the time. Once back at the car, off comes what there is of her bikini and back to completely nude for the ride back. We pull back near the hotel to park the car. Before I can get the top up and lock the car, she's out and heading naked back into the hotel and up to our room. Tonight is Toga Night and She can't wait to wear the "toga" I bought and she fixed.

It came time to put on our togas for the Toga Night. I'm taking the easy way out. I'm wearing a pair of white butt-less briefs and a towel. Carolyn puts on her great "toga" and still thinks that something doesn't feel right. For some reason, she feels her boobs are too "covered." Interesting considering that there's plenty of double side boob under both "straps." I can see both complete sides of her uncovered and I can see her pussy and her ass if I stand in the right place. I tell her, once we get to any party and probably on the way back, you can have both your bare boobs hanging out. She says, why not now. I say, "Go for it!" Out come her boobs and we're heading out the door. She is more historically correct. Many Roman women, going to a party, would have had one or both breasts exposed for the festivities. We make our way down Duval and she's exactly right. We see more women with tits out than tits covered. With minimal ass and pussy coverage and both sides completely open with tits out, it's about as close to naked as she can get with fabric on her body. As we head into the party, there's touching and hands everywhere. Carolyn knows she's going to get her ass cupped and touched all night. As accessible as her pussy is, I told her not to be surprised if a stray finger finds her wet slit. With my bare ass, I may have to watch out for stray fingers, too. Once Carolyn has a glass of wine or two, she becomes a little more relaxed and is loosing count of hands on her ass, her tits and yes, her wet pussy. The music gets her moving and she's enjoying the experience. I remind her that this is probably the last time she will be wearing a stitch of clothing until we're back in Orlando, Over 2 full days being nude! We got a later start tonight, not getting to the party until almost 10pm. By midnight, the touching is making her horny so she wants to head back to the hotel. Her dress is soaking wet from her own sweat and all the hot bodies inside. There's still plenty of people out and about. Once the hotel is in sight, Carolyn drops her wet dress and I scoop it up behind her. Naked again and it's great! We head up to the room for a night of hot steamy sex.

When we finish, we decide we need to get small tattoos to commemorate this week of debauchery. We decide it will just be two capital "F"s for Fantasy Fest and probably the year,FF 2015. Where will we put it? I think there are only two places... 1) on the inner thigh, either side, just below her pussy and my dick or 2) Just above her pussy and my dick, inside the panty line. She can choose. She talked about getting a piercing, her belly button and even more extreme, piercing her clitoral hood. Just ideas she has... She says she's not acting on either while in Key West but we will see about the tattoos.

Friday begins as Thursday did. Carolyn is out the door and laying naked poolside. No old man this time rubbing on lotion. There's some young guy with a hard dick I can see from our balcony rubbing lotion all over. He takes his time lathering her dark round tits and slides down her belly. Unlike the old man, he knows she has to be wet so he slips his finger inside her while his other hand continued to spread on the lotion. Once again she is the center of attention. He finishes putting on her lotion and tweaks her clit 3 times before sliding his finger out. I told her I enjoyed watching her from our balcony. She just smiles and says, "I never thought I would enjoy being naked in public this much. It's like being naked on the beach times 10." She makes a lap of the pool before getting in to get her beautiful tanned body shiny wet for everyone to see. The Carolyn Rule has caused a little controversy as the week has progressed. We see there are 3 or 4 other women completely naked this morning. She started the trend. We have breakfast and get cleaned up. Today is kind of a lazy day, waiting until around 5pm to meet with the body painter for the finishing touch on the week, being completely naked and only wearing paint!

Carolyn really doesn't want to wear anything to see the body painter. I convince her to tie on a little bikini top, with basically 95% of her boobs out for viewing and a small sarong. She acquiesces, realizing that soon paint will be all that's on her nude body. Before coming and experiencing Fantasy Fest, she always thought her first body painting would be an all-over deal, like the tigers and leopards you see in the photos every year. As we make our way to the body painter, she talks about how this week has made her change her mind. She only wants enough paint to walk around legally and comfortably. She wasn't sure about having her pussy painted but now is sure that she does. We arrive at the body painter and we have made an appointment for both Friday and Saturday with Tioti, one of, if not the best, body painter for Fantasy Fest year after year. He has plenty of artwork from past fests to choose from. Carolyn has about made up her mind that it would be floral, with grass and the leaves starting at her pussy and between her legs, with several stems curling up one side of her stomach to a burst of flowers across her breasts. That's all. He tells her that is a good choice and proceeds to prepare. She hands me her top and sarong, standing naked, ready to be prepped for her being his canvas. I get to thinking that she didn't say anything about her butt being painted. She says, "I want to appear completely naked from behind. He can sign his name on my butt." The body painting takes about an hour to an hour and a half. I am taking photos, documenting the whole process. I think she will enjoy seeing these photos.

She is happy with how it turns out. There is deep green grass and leaves starting as her pussy and across her mound between her legs, up to just below the right far side of her belly button. There the 6 or 7 stems sprout out, curving up her side bursting out in large orange birds of paradise across her boobs, covering about 75% of each tit and of course, her nipples. Tioti signed his name on her bare butt, as she wanted. The body paint should last about 5-6 hours or so, depending on the humidity and the sweat of the person wearing it. It's time to get out and walk the street of Key West in nothing but body paint! Carolyn is excited to be painted and the juices in her pussy will probably run down her leg before the night is through. As we stroll Duval, everyone is asking for photos. Just Carolyn or with her, seeing the work of art that is her body tonight. We have to find dinner so we settle on the Hard Rock Café, in the heart of Duval. Carolyn slips on her sarong for dinner so she will have some fabric to sit on. She has a couple of glasses of wine with dinner and she's ready to strut her 1st night wearing nothing but paint!

As expected, she's a hot number for people wanting photos. Seeing her from behind with nothing on her bronze body but the artist's name on her ass is quite a site. I try to decide if I want to walk from behind or see what's going on up front. She tells me she can feel her pussy juice running down her leg. After a couple of hours and 2-3 walks up and down Duval, Carolyn's sweat has started working on her artwork. There's a break in the flowers with the perspiration in her cleavage. It's running down and beginning to drip away at the leaves above her pussy. She wants to make one more round, soaking up the photos and walking all through Key West in nothing but paint. She realizes she has one more night in just paint but this 1st night has been all and more of what she thought it would be. We make our way back to the hotel and for the first time, she doesn't have to take off any clothes to be naked walking through the lobby. She walks straight into the shower and it's my job remove tonight's artwork from her naked body. I gladly will scrub her down to completely nude once more. She has had a long day but energy for one more thing, a good fuck session to ease how horny she's been all day. I've tried to think of a way to get her fucked in her pussy and fucked in the ass. I've brought a surprise just for tonight... a strap-on with an extra dick so that I now have two! She 's so wet that I take her juices and lubricate her ass so it's ready for penetration. I bend her over the bed and she's ready for 2! She will sleep soundly tonight.

After a very good night's sleep, I awake and find that she is already up and where else would she be but naked by the pool. It's wild scene for 10am in the morning. Every one of the women at the pool is completely naked, soaking in the morning sun. There must be 12 naked women around the pool. But none of them know how to do nude at the pool like she does. This morning, there are two young men with hard dicks rubbing lotion on her, all over her tits and stomach and down between her legs. While she has their attention, she rolls over and had them do her back, her bronze ass and her legs. She's soaking in the attention one more time. Once her back is done, she rolls back over to her front to give them one last thrill before she walks over to hug me good morning and take a dip in the pool.

After laying out naked for another hour or so, we try to think about how the best way to spend our last day of Fantasy Fest, in the daytime hours at least. She couldn't decide between a really short skirt and a half see-through top or the black spider web dress. Decisions, decisions... Since she's having a difficult time choosing, I pull out a reserve skirt and top, both black. The skirt, if you want to call it that, is 6 inches in length with a 5.5" slit on the left side, called a "slinky sliver mini skirt". It is barely a pussy cover but that's all she's looking for. The top is a sheer mesh half cami, see-through completely. She says these will work and slips them on. We're off to walk Duval Street and find some lunch. Carolyn loves the briefness of her outfit. She's had her tits out almost all week so a see-through top is no big deal. The skirt is a black six-inch piece of fabric, attempting to cover her pussy. She has really adapted to her pussy being seen by many this week. The idea this week has been to be completely or almost naked and she has enjoyed it immensely. She never thought she would be so daring and be as naked as she has been. Today is the cherry on top, strutting around for all to see one more time and enjoying the freedom. The skirt has trouble staying in place. She adjusts it, only when she feels like it. Eventually, it works it way above her pussy and she just leaves it there for the rest of the afternoon.

Once the hotel is in site, Carolyn pulls off her top and when we're still a block away, she hands me her little skirt as well. She has taken to being nude in public and has no fear. I'm love watching her enjoy it. Once inside the lobby, she heads straight for the pool. She soaks up the sun for another hour or so. We have an appointment at 7pm with Tioti, the body painter. She just wears a small white sarong around her waist to head out to the body painter. No need for a top. Bare breasts are the perfect way to walk down Duval on this last day of Fantasy Fest. We have a couple of ideas but Carolyn really wants it to be the minimum amount of paint. We looked through hundreds of photos on the web before we came down here. It appears only one will do, a simple gold chain. It will start with links of a gold chain around her neck. One chain will be painted down the top of her chest will split off at her breasts and connect on her nipples. From there, the gold chain links will go down to a gold lock at her pussy. On her back, the chain will come out of her ass crack and paint gold links up to connect with the painted chain around her neck. She's definitely wearing the least amount of paint possible for our last night!

Carolyn makes a request of me. She wants me to strip down and get my dick painted as well. She knows exactly what I should be painted now that she's painted. I'm glad my dick is staying hard and glad to have plenty of Cialis to help keep my dick big and hard all week. My cock and groin are painted as a large set of gold keys, to go with her gold chain and lock design. Interesting feeling walking around completely naked. I've been in very small, see-through or bare butted little bottoms the last 2-3 nights and no shirt. Having my swinging hard dick out is very liberating so now we're both almost naked in Key West!

We begin our cruising up and down Duval to see what we can see. There are hundreds of painted bodies roaming Duval tonight. Bare tits, bare pussies and even swinging dicks are everywhere. We haven't seen anyone with less paint on than Carolyn. She has only a fraction of the paint of anyone else we've seen. Just like last night, there is lots of touching. I've already lost count of how many times my cock has been touched or grabbed. I have been wearing a small pouch backpack every night with a little "survival kit" if we needed something: aspirin, ibuprofen, baby wipes, a small towel, a small sarong for Carolyn if needed and the pair of today's briefs I took off to get painted. As the night goes, the paint sweats away from her pussy and my dick. It gets to be about 11pm and the paint is wearing thin. Carolyn asks me to give her a baby wipe. First thing she does is grab my dick and wipe off all the paint. She takes out another, wipes her pussy clean of paint and then she gets rid of all the rest of the paint, except for what's running up her back. She asks me to get that. We are both just wearing our birthday suits and nothing more. We're probably closer to the far end of Duval than where our hotel is. It's the last night so she tells me we're walking all the way back naked, hand in hand. What a last night walk! We're the only couple we see both completely naked, no paint, no little bit of clothing, no nothing. Up to the room and we're all over each other. I start on top, she gets on top and then it's from behind and I cum quickly. What a week of nudity, sex and fantasy this has been. Tomorrow, we head back to reality.