Carolyn Johnston's Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CJ squirmed around resting her head on his arm looking into his eyes.

"Mike please you can't take things that I say in the heat of passion seriously, it's just something that I've thought about once or twice."

His strong hand found her ample tit, trapping it's nipple between his fingers which he proceeded to pinched. She flinched.

"Ouch, shit that hurt."

"Bitch you can't tease me with your fuck fantasy and then think you can just brush it off like you never said it."

Again the name 'bitch' made her tingle inside along with increasing her wetness. CJ kissed his sweaty face while her mind drifted to the fantasy, could she do such a thing? If he pushed the issue, she would, she would for him, fuck she'd do anything he ask or told her to do.

"Well slut." He asked as he pinched her nipple again.

Her body was betraying her mind. She'd never liked any kind pain before with or without sex, but his inflicting it was turning her on some. Why she wondered. A bit of fear crept into her thoughts, at what point would; she tell him he was hurting her, enough was enough. Gently he pulled her face up so that he could see her eyes.

"I get it, all fantasy and talk but no action. I can accept that, after all where would we be without of little fantasies to get us through the days."

CJ turned her head not wanting to look into his eyes as she said.

"I have someone in mind. She's a co-worker, I've thought about being with her before and I think she would be game. She'd love you and especially your big dick."

Turning back to his face, his grin said it all.

"I'll work on her if that's what you want me to do?" She asked.

"Will I like her?" He asked.

"OH hell yes, she's pretty, has a great body and I'm betting a good 'piece of ass' as you guys say."

CJ turned her face towards his cock which was now hard and looking back at her. Slowly she eased her way down taking his cock head between her lips and savored his leaking cum and their mixed juices. As she gently sucked him into her mouth she couldn't help but to wonder what Laura's and his juices would taste like. As her mind worked Mike's hand was guiding and holder her head as he slowly began to fuck her mouth. She loved how he just did as he pleased with her mouth and body.

Moved to her knees next to him she sucked his cock, pushing herself to get him deeper into her throat gagging at times. Mike, enjoying her oral skills and let her do as she wanted, gaging, licking, and sucking all of it felt incredible. As she worshiped his cock, Mike's fingers found her juicy pussy. Fingering and playing with her wet pussy soon lead to him lubricating her little butthole with the juices. Shortly he was probing both of her holes. Moaning with her mouth full of his cock encouraged him to probe deeper. The deeper he probed the more she moaned it felt great as she continued her attempts to deep throat his cock. The first time he removed his fingers and slapped her butt she came up off his cock to protest.

"Don't stop now, we're just getting started woman."

Retaliating she bit down on his dick head when she resumed her oral pleasures. He liked it, her feistiness, so every little bit he would remove his fingers and spank her firm ass a couple of times. She in turn bit him more and harder. Being double penetrated by his fingers was pushing her closer to cumming. This was a new sensation for her body to enjoy from this hunk of a man that without question could get her to do most anything sexually. Laura was going to love the fucking that Mike would give her and CJ was going to love cleaning his cum from her well fucked pussy. As he fingered both her holes, CJ realized that having a finger deep in her ass was no longer uncomfortable, just pleasurable. Someday she wanted him to take her virgin ass with his big cock. Another first for her 'ass fucked'.

"Ride me woman."

It wasn't a request. Mike pulled her mouth from his cock along with his finger from her holes. CJ swung a leg over his body reached between them to guide his shaft into her depths. As soon as his cock penetrated between her pussy lips she lowered herself down on him completely. Being a little sore from before, CJ sat astride him and rocked back and forth. Shortly she discarded the soreness and to fuck his big like a real slut should.

"OOHH God, I love this thing in me Mike. My pussy is full and it feels so, so good."

His firm hands held her waist as she slid up and down on him, stopping occasionally to grind down on him before rocking to and fro.

"Ride it 'Bitch' prove to me you're my slut."

CJ did as told, grounding down hard on him taking his cock as deep as it would go. Feeling him against her cervix pushed her closer towards another climax. Mike was raising his hips giving her all he had to offer. CJ began to sliding up and down again, enjoying the feeling as she pleasured them both. Leaning forward, she kissed him while fucking him brought her a very new sensation. Mike spanked her ass firmly, one cheek then the other. Not hard, but he was getting her attention. Kissing him, probing his mouth with her tongue and moaning with each erotic slap on her hot ass was getting her closer to orgasm.

"That's it CJ, ride me like the 'bitch in heat' that you really are deep down."

Again his nasty talk inspired her as she slid her wet leaking pussy up and down his cock. Sitting upright now she rocked her hips, grinding down against getting him deep inside her. She looked into his blue eyes as she rode him hard, when he smiled and said.

"That's it 'slut' ride me hard, show me you're the sex deprived crazy fucking 'bitch' that we both know you are."

That last verbal statement pushed her over the edge. Mike felt her pussy convulsing on his manhood as she fell forward on his chest, her whole body trembled while she struggled to breath properly. Wrapping his arms around her seemed to extend the aftershocks. It took her a couple of minutes to recover as his softening cock slipped from her. Mike pulled her beautiful face to his and kissed her soft warm lips.

"Did you come, baby?" He asked jokingly.

CJ could barely muster up a snicker.

"No; not this time you selfish bastard." She laughed.

With no desire to leave his warm strong arms CJ sighed with contentment as she laid her head on his chest. It had been a long time since she had felt this way; she was in no hurry to end it. Oblivious of the time she awoke from her short slumber, Mike was moving beneath her.

"Woman, you're going to have to get your fat ass off me. Jesus you're getting way too cozy with what we got going on here."

CJ raised her face to his, kissed him while smiling.

"Yeah, but you love this 'fat ass' as you call it." She laughed.

"Yes, I do and it's mine to have whenever I want it and anyway I want it."

He kissed her nose. She could feel his cock harden slightly between their bodies.

"Oh my, does my buddy want to play some more? All this nasty talk about my 'big ass' seems to have interested him. I'll bet the thought of him being pushed deep into my "big ass' has him curious as to what it would be like. It certainly has my curiosity up."

Mike rolled the two of them over; CJ instinctively spread her legs wanting him to fuck her again, possibly her ass this time she thought. Gripping his hard cock she coaxed towards her wet pussy. Sliding his cock head up and down her opening only made her want him more his resistance to enter was breaking her down. Her body told her mind to beg if need be.

"Please Mike, let me have him again. I'll treat him real nice, I will. It's nice, wet and warm in there and loving just the way he likes it. You can fuck me anyway you want, you know that, loosen my brain, or take it long and slow, I just want you inside of me again, whichever hole you want, just take it."

She wasn't begging, he smile, but damn close. Relenting he let her guide her object of desire into her. When her hand released him, he buried his cock completely inside of her in one motion, causing her she gasp.

'OOOHHH fuck yes, yes. Jesus that's what I wanted, deep in me baby, long, slow, hard, fast, just fuck me, you feel so good deep in my pussy. Mike."

He didn't move. After a few seconds CJ became impatient and started rocking under his body, grinding up again his cock.

"Please Mike."

"Work for it baby, you wanted me in you, I am, now show me how much you appreciate it."

Undulating under his weight she planting her feet on the bed, CJ managed to fuck him some but it was awkward and a lot of work. Frustrated she tried to roll him over so she could be on top and ride him. Snickering he prevented that easily; CJ was getting pissed.

"Damn it, Michael, what's with you? You're being an ass and I want you off me." She was almost shouting.

Quickly Mike raised his upper body off her and with hands under her knees he pulled her legs up onto his shoulders. Slowly he withdrew most of his cock only to slam back into her pussy hard; again and again he continued to fuck her this way withdrawing slow then slamming back into her. Their bodies slapped together as he pounded into her.

"That's it Mike, use me for your pleasure. Fuck me anyway you want just keep doing it."

Watching her big tits giggle back and forth inspired him.

"That's right 'bitch', I'll do you anyway I want and you'll take it like the slut you are."

Raising her head she watched his body slamming against hers, his cock working in and out, she never did that with Mark.

"Jesus you feel good in me, you cock is so fucking hard. That's it baby, pound me like a fucking whore."

His pace picked up and she dropped back onto the bed. To her surprise he disengaged his glistening cock quickly and sat back on his haunches.

"Roll over 'whore' as you called yourself, I want to finish while fucking you like an animal in heat."

Apparently her moving wasn't quick enough for him, he slapped her ass hard.

"OOHH shit, you fucking bastard that hurt."

Once on her hands and knees she backed her hand printed ass back to him. Mike pushed her head down on the bed and pulled her ass closer up to him.

"Head down ass up, that's the way I want you and I won't tell you again."

In the position he wanted her, Mike slapped her ass a couple of times, not as hard as before, but hard enough as he pushed his cock into her.

"OOHH God yes, you sadistic mother fucker, fuck the shit out of me."

He did just that for several minutes until he didn't have much more to prove to her. Easing up on his assault on her pussy Mike reached out grasping her hair and pulling her up onto her hands. Forced to look straight ahead CJ could see Mike's reflection in the mirror. The sight alarmed her somewhat, his face was red sweat ran down off it as he seem to be fighting to get air into his lungs. The reality of his earlier statement set in, he wasn't twenty years old anymore and he needed to make each release count. Felling guilty of her demands for him to fuck like a young man set in, she tried to get away from his grasp.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going 'Bitch', I'm not done with you, so stop trying to run from me."

"Enough Michael, I've had enough, you've proven your point, whatever that might be."

By releasing her hair that let her crawl away from him and lean against the headboard. The first thought she had was that he was going to drop on the bed in exhaustion, but much to her surprise he asked her if she wanted something to drink. Relieved, she said she would go get them a drink.

"I'm going to get me a beer, want one?" He was headed for the door. Off the bed and right behind him they headed for the kitchen.

"Are you alright Michael?" She asked with concern.

"Great, I just want a beer, do you?"

"Yes, and then I think we need to talk."

Stopping in the kitchen he turned looking into her eyes.

"You alright, did I do something that alarmed you or pissed you off. You wanted to stop fucking all the sudden and it kind of worried me."

Up on her toes she kissed him and smiled.

"I'm fine, but I'm a little concerned about you. I saw your reflection in the mirror and got scared."

He laughed slightly. "Yeah, I know I'm scary looking but it hasn't bothered you before now."

Grabbing his flaccid dick with her left hand and slapping her right against his chest she kissed him again.

"No you asshole, I thought you were going to drop over on me."

"Oh that, we'll you know, I want you to be satisfied and yes I might have pushed myself a little bit trying to prove I'm worthy of your beauty and fine ass body."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, they kissed.

"I'm not going anywhere Michael, hell I've never had sex this great in my life and as for proving something, you already have. The only problem you're going to have in the future is finding me a suitable replacement when you're done using my body for your pleasure."

Before he could reply, CJ noticed the time and panic set in, Mark would be home in thirty minutes.

"Jesus Mike, I need to get my ass home, Mark will be there in no time."

Heading towards the bedroom to find her clothes he called after her.

"That's just great, you come over fuck me half to death and then you go home and cook for you husband. So I'm down to being a boy toy for your satisfaction and that's all."

From the bedroom she hollered. "That's pretty much it mister, you fuck the shit out of me and then send me home to see to my husband's needs until the next time I need fucked and then I come back for more. Wash, rinse, dry, repeat."

She emerged dressed kissed his cheek and was out the door.

His thoughts turned to next Friday, would she bring Laura with her?

To be continued.

12