Carolyn's Spanish Gigolo

Story Info
An American businesswoman hires a Spanish Escort.
13.8k words
4.27
15.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers

It was a must attend event for anyone who was lucky enough to have been selected by Exyberkraft's board of directors. Carolyn was justifiably proud to have been named as one of only a handful of company executives chosen to attend the International Conference. This year, the conference was going to be held in Madrid, Spain.

Carolyn had been with Exyberkraft for only seven years and to be selected to attend such a prestigious event, as their representative, was a dream come true. She'd never been to Europe, much less Spain and for her this would be a career triumph with just a touch of European vacation thrown in. All of the movers and shakers from Exyberkraft and several other high tech companies would be attending and she'd have the opportunity to make the sort of valuable connections that open doors for young executives.

Finally, Carolyn was getting the recognition that she'd been seeking for so long.

She'd been with Exyberkraft for a relatively short period of time, but her future looked more promising now than at any other time in her life. God knows she deserved the acknowledgement. She'd burned barrels of midnight oil in her single minded obsession to finish at the top of her computer engineering class. She'd endured the long hours and heavy demands of several lower level positions. She'd denied herself a social life and avoided dating and all of the distractions that went with serious relationships. Now, the sacrifices she'd made to gain the experience and skills necessary to make it to the top were beginning to pay off. At age thirty her time had arrived.

She was confident that she had all of the tools necessary for success, with the exception of a network of contacts and connections throughout the high tech industry. Now she'd have the opportunity to develop that network at the upcoming conference. Technology insiders referred to the conference simply as AICCHSE, an acronym for the "Annual International Convention of Computer Hardware and Software Engineers."

Three weeks later Carolyn found herself sitting at one of the conference seminars in the main meeting room of her Madrid hotel. The speaker was an elderly diminutive man who was discussing marketing strategy in the age of technology. He was nervous and poorly prepared and his technical knowledge simply wasn't current enough to hold Carolyn's attention. For the past half hour, her mind had been wandering. She'd been at the conference for six days and during that time had made several dozen great contacts. She'd learned far more than she'd hoped to learn and had met a myriad of important, well informed technological visionaries. Now, the conference was nearing an end and for the past day or so, the quality of the speakers and the sense of adventure that she'd enjoyed when she first arrived, was declining quickly.

Many of the greatest computer minds in the world had been scheduled to speak at the convention, but they'd all made their presentations in the first three or four days. Carolyn had found their messages fascinating and informative, but now the program was winding down and the remaining speakers tended to drone on like repetitive automatons. She was bored. Thank goodness there was only one more day remaining. She was beginning to miss her job and the people she worked with everyday.

Less than an hour later, she was walking down the busy street that ran past her hotel. It was dinner time and she was hungry and tired after a long day of listening to the seemingly endless line-up of uninspiring speakers.

As she strode purposefully along the sidewalk, she heard a perky voice behind her, "Wait up Carolyn! What's the rush?"

She was momentarily surprised to hear her name on the street of a foreign country and quickly turned to look over her shoulder. There, several feet behind her, was the smiling face of Anne Marie rushing to catch up to her. Anne Marie was one of the women in Carolyn's group and she seemed very happy in spite of the boring line up of speakers at today's leg of the conference.

"So are you going to the close out party tomorrow afternoon Carolyn?" Ann Marie asked cheerily.

"Close out party?" replied Carolyn with a curious look on her face. "What close out party?"

"Buy me dinner and I'll tell you about it!" laughed Ann Marie.

Carolyn was feeling a little lonely and the prospect of having some fun company at dinner cheered her immensely. "It's a deal!" she replied, "You've been so sweet I owe you a dinner anyway."

Ann Marie was only a year or two older than Carolyn and was a middle management engineer with one of Exyberkraft's affiliated companies in the Southern U.S.. The two women had met on the first day of the convention and immediately struck up a casual friendship.

They chatted happily as they marched along through the afternoon bustle of Madrid. A few minutes later, they turned into a little café that Carolyn had eaten at once before. They were quickly guided to a small table towards the back of the main dining area.

Once they were seated, Carolyn smiled happily at her friend. "So what party are you talking about?" she asked eagerly.

Anne Marie leaned forward, and with just a touch of mystery in her tone whispered, "I found out this morning that Optotronics is throwing a big wrap up party at a mansion they rented outside of the city! One of their directors is in my group and I scored a pair of tickets. The company is looking for new hardware and software engineers. They've been falling behind the pack for the past few years and their new CEO is kicking butt! He's demanding that the company executives begin creating more social contacts between themselves and the leading edge players in the hardware and software engineering field."

Then with a knowing smile, she added, "I'm betting some interesting players are going to be there!"

An amused smile crossed Anne Marie's face as Anne Marie added, "Each ticket allows you to take an escort."

She leaned even closer and giggled wickedly,"I'm going to be picking mine tonight!"

Carolyn looked at her quizzically. "What are you talking about Anne Marie?. You told me just a few days ago that you finally found a terrific boyfriend, the kind of guy you can proudly take home to your parents and you're going on a date with another guy while you're here?"

"You betcha!" Anne Marie replied with a salacious chuckle. "I want to go to that party and I want to have a gorgeous Spanish hunk by my side. I've always been a sucker for swarthy skinned Mediterranean types. I'm probably going to wind up marrying my boyfriend Donald and starting a family in the next few years, so I'll never get a chance like this again! I'm alone in Spain and I have the opportunity to pick a date with the type of man I've always dreamed about. In my dreams, I never marry one of these guys, I just have wild, crazy, orgasm ridden sex with them. All I have to do is go to one of the local escort agencies and hire the first guy I see who makes my panty liner get all gooey."

Then, almost as an afterthought, she smiled reassuringly at Carolyn, "And no!, I'm not planning on kicking off a new relationship Carolyn. I love Donald dearly! I just want to date one of those fantastically gorgeous, dark haired, dark eyed, Spanish guys that I've always dreamed about! Is that such a horrible thing?"

Carolyn giggled at her friend's excitement. "Wow! You've given this more than a little thought, haven't you?"

Ann Marie looked at her with a romantic gleam in her eyes and replied, "I've thought about it for years. I just never dreamed I'd get the opportunity. But when I was reading through the package of promotional materials that they left in my hotel room, I saw an advertisement that was being run by an agency that specializes in escorts for ladies who are in the city on business. Then I saw the pictures of a couple of the men they have in their stable and my heart stopped beating for at least thirty seconds. God Carolyn! These guys are gorgeous. Just one look and my panties spontaneously dropped to my ankles. I called the agency at noon, right after getting the invitation from Optotronics. I was a little hesitant to call them before, but having a legitimate social function to attend makes the process seem a lot more legitimate."

She giggled wickedly again and added, "After all, I didn't want to seem like some horny old broad looking for a little extracurricular action!" She thought about what she'd just said for a moment and then added with a lascivious chuckle, "Even though I am!"

The two women were still laughing a few minutes later when the waiter arrived with their dinner. They blushed and wondered if he may have guessed what they were talking about. The dinner was tasty and both women were enjoying it immensely. As they were eating, Anne Marie asked, "Well, what about it girl? Want to go to the party?"

Carolyn, smiled softly and replied, "I don't think so. I'm just going to spend my last night here seeing some of the sights around the city."

Ann Marie looked at her in astonishment. "You're kidding? You've got this great opportunity to spend some time with the type of guy that most women would kill to get next to and you're going sightseeing? Good Lord why? You're all alone in one of the most romantic cities in the world?" She smiled again and leaning closer, whispered, "When the date's over you simply say goodbye. No strings attached. You'll never see him again. Isn't this the opportunity you've always dreamed of? Finally you get to act like a guy."

The two women broke into laughter again. As they ate their dinner and drank their wine, they exchanged humorous anecdotes about some of the strange relationships they'd been involved in over the years. They were in a very happy mood and Carolyn could tell that Anne Marie was very excited about her impending date. She described the type of man she wanted in minute detail and made it clear that sex, great sex, was going to be an integral part of the package.

Carolyn hadn't seen this side of Anne Marie before. She found it refreshing and a little exciting. She even felt a little envious of her courage. Anne Marie knew what she wanted and went after it.

A short time later, they'd finished dinner and all of the wine had disappeared. Carolyn reached for the bill and summoned the waiter. As he strode from the table with Carolyn's credit card, Anne Marie leaned forward and in a playfully lecherous voice whispered, "I'm on my way to the agency. I have to be there at six o'clock to pick an escort from their stable. Are you in?"

Carolyn was a little sceptical. She really hadn't thought about getting involved with any men while she was in Madrid. On the other hand, there was a good deal of truth in what Ann Marie was saying. This could be the perfect opportunity to spend some time with a handsome, hand picked guy and to go on a date where she got to call the shots. It might be interesting to try something so different, just this once.

She thought about it for a few moments and then looked directly at Anne Marie with a look of uncertainty in her eyes. It was the look that Ann Marie had been waiting for. She leaned forward, and in her most seductive voice whispered, "Oh come on Carolyn! Live a little! We're in Spain!"

That, combined with the three glasses of wine she'd had with dinner, was all it took! A combination of panic and anticipation flashed across Carolyn's face. "You're right Ann Marie! Why the hell not?" she snorted. Then with a nervous laugh added, "Lead the way to the stud muffin smorgasbord."

They walked out into the afternoon cacophony that defined Madrid. The sun was still shining warmly and the two women looked eagerly about for a passing cab. Both were feeling just a little light headed, the residual affect of the generous amount of wine that they'd consumed with dinner, but they also felt invigorated. The convention was almost over and they had a party to look forward to.

They made their way to the curb and within seconds had hailed a passing cab. Anne Marie leaned over the front seat and showed the driver the address of the escort agency on her brochure. He nodded his acknowledgment and the cab darted nimbly out into the heavy traffic. Carolyn looked over at Anne Marie as she settled back in her seat. When Anne Marie looked back at her, the two started giggling again, like two silly school girls. Carolyn could hardly believe that that they were really going to do this.

About 10 minutes later, the cab pulled over to the curb in front of a line of new office buildings. There was a small, simple sign beside the entrance to the building nearest the cab. The driver pointed silently to the doorway, indicating that this was their destination. Anne Marie paid the fare and the two women stepped out onto the sidewalk. There was a small picture beneath the sign. It showed the silhouette of a man in a tuxedo.

Anne Marie looked at Carolyn and in an excited voice filled with trepidation remarked, "This must be the place!"

They both took a deep breath, opened the door and made their way up the stairs. Immediately to their left, at the top of the stairs, was an office with the same tuxedoed silhouette on the door. Anne Marie glanced over at Carolyn, her nervousness increasing exponentially. "Zero hour!" she snickered.

The two women slipped self consciously into the office and were immediately surprised by its size and the professional appearance of the staff. There was not a man to be seen anywhere and all of the women were dressed in the latest business fashions. Everyone was busy. The agency was buzzing with activity.

There didn't appear to be any other clients in the office and a pleasant looking older lady immediately stepped up to the counter to greet them. She politely asked them if they were there to make business or social arrangements.

In a half whisper, Anne Marie replied, "Business arrangements please. We need escorts for a business function that we plan to attend."

The lady asked the two women, who by now were overtly nervous, to accompany her to her office. She opened a door at the end of the counter and led them to one of several small, private offices located well away from the customer reception area.

Her office was larger than the ladies expected and was very tastefully decorated. She introduced herself as Eva, invited them to have a seat and then sat down herself. She smiled again and in perfect English asked, "Now, did both of you want to arrange for an escort?"

It was quite apparent that she had been doing her job for some time and her easy, congenial manner set Anne Marie and Carolyn totally at ease. Anne Marie quickly provided details of the conference that they were attending as well as their wish to arrange for a male escort to the windup party. She pointed out that the escorts they were seeking would have to speak English and as well, would have to be possessed of the social skills necessary to "fit in" at such a function.

Eva understood the circumstances and acknowledged everything that Anne Marie said with a nod and a pleasant smile. Then, in a very matter of fact manner, asked if the women had any preferences relative to physical appearance.

The question made Anne Marie and Carolyn a little uncomfortable and they both gave somewhat guarded descriptions. They agreed that they both wanted their escort to be professional looking and of course, he would have to have a good understanding of English. He should also be tall and attractive and appropriately dress for such a function.

Eva quickly assured the women that all of the company's escorts had to meet these very basic requirements to even be considered for employment. Then she went on to enquire discreetly about those specific qualities that the women found desirable. Her questions dealt with the ladies preferences relative to hair color, skin color, eye color, physique, musculature, height, athleticism, and age

Both Anne Marie and Carolyn were a little wary and hesitated to become too specific. Eva was a very experienced consultant and understood the lady's dilemma almost immediately. "We manage more than a thousand escorts." she said with a smile. "How would you like to look at some of their photographs and personal profiles?"

"Oh that would be wonderful!" replied Anne Marie with a smile, "A picture's worth a thousand words!"

"You're absolutely right!" replied Eva.

She asked only a few more questions to narrow down the ladies' preferences and it was quite apparent that both women were interested in tall, dark, handsome, Mediterranean men. A few minutes later, Eva left them alone in her office to look through a large book containing personal profiles and photographs. The pages were virtually overflowing with wonderful looking male escorts, many were exactly the type that the girls were interested in hiring. Anne Marie was speechless as she flipped slowly through the pages, all the while making salacious sounds that were barely audible.

Carolyn looked on curiously as Anne Marie made her way through the book. Her search was very targeted and specific and she was looking with a level of intent eagerness that amazed Carolyn. About ten minutes later, Anne Marie abruptly stopped turning the pages. Her gaze was frozen on the page now before her. There, printed boldly across the top of it was the name "Ricardo."

She gasped audibly and whispered in a voice trembling with excitement, "My God Carolyn! Look at this guy!"

In the short time that they'd known each other, Carolyn had never seen her friend so awe struck. She wrestled the book gently from her Anne Marie's grasping fingers and pulled it over in front of her. She immediately saw the reason for Anne Marie's star struck appearance. Ricardo was a 27 year old Spanish man with jet black hair and dark eyes that glowed bewitchingly. His skin was darkly tanned and shone with a vigorous, healthy luster.

For Anne Marie, the search was over, less than fifteen minutes after it began. This was the man she'd always dreamed of having as her lover. Often when she was all alone on a long drive, or when she was lying in bed at three o'clock in the morning, unable to sleep, she'd fantasize about her perfect lover. Invariably, she envisioned a face like Ricardo's. She'd imagine being held in his arms, feeling his lips kissing her, feeling his body pressed urgently against hers. His hands would move lovingly and provocatively over her breasts and pubic mound and as their passion grew, she could hear his breath roaring loudly in her ears as they made love with wanton abandon. And now, at this very moment, as she looked at Ricardo's photograph, she was looking into the deep, dark sensual eyes of the very man who for years had been invading her lust filled dreams.

She quickly scribbled down the name and reference number on the corner of the notepad that Eva had left on the desk. Then she slid over beside Carolyn who was still looking down at his picture and whispered libidinously, "Come to Momma Ricardo!"

The two women again started to giggle irreverently. Then, at the risk of bursting Anne Marie's bubble, Carolyn looked at her and suggested, "Maybe you'd better pick another one. Just in case Ricardo isn't available"

Anne Marie looked at her in feigned shock. "No! Ricardo's the one Carolyn! If I can't have him I don't want anyone!" Then she leaned over and began to leaf through the book again and in a voice dripping with mock debauchery, pronounced, "Now, let's see what we can find for you my dear!"

The women went all the way through the rest of the book, page by page, and although most of the men were handsome and dashing, none seemed to have the same cataclysmic effect on Carolyn's composure that Ricardo had had on Anne Marie.

Carolyn got up to call Eva back into the room to see if there were any other pictures that they might browse through. She flipped the book closed, a look of growing disappointment on her face. As she was handing it back to Anne Marie, it fell to the floor with a crash. She bent to pick it up and suddenly felt as if she'd been hit by a bolt of lightening. There before her eyes was the most stunningly handsome face that she'd ever seen. The book had fallen open at page 12 when it hit the floor. The women had started their search for Carolyn's escort at the page immediately following Ricardo's picture which was on page 23. But for an accident, Carolyn might never have seen the gorgeous masculine face that now looked seductively back at her from page 12.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers